tumblr_oay0s7jjZP1roqv59o1_500 (resized).png
image.jpeg
DSC_0043.jpg
DSC_0042.jpg
DSC_0041.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #341 Update on The Big Lewbowski from a factory visit Posted by rubberducks (7 years ago)

Post #365 Summary of Update Instructions for TBL Posted by ectobar (7 years ago)

Post #513 Interesting information Posted by rubberducks (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 8 years ago

I can't wait to lay on my carpet(and soon after have my pinball on it)!! AWESOME NEWS!

#104 8 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

I'm waffling again on this. I'd really like to have the game by July 4th (I'm #17).. So 2.5 months from today. So there's getting ~50 deep in production, then boat ride, then coin taker, then shipping from coin taker.. etc. For those that know, how long is a typical container boat ride between Europe and USA?

Is anyone really certain they are sticking to this "fill the boat" with 40 thing? Maybe batches of 10 or 20 to get them moving, in the last letter anyway it still referenced just "batches"? Seems like a LONG time to wait to fill up 40 to US if they are trickling out.

4 months later
#225 7 years ago

Mine is arriving today, might not get to unbox it until tomorrow or the next day unfortunately, lets see if I can rally my friends! SO damn excited!!!!

#235 7 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

We have to remember we are at code .45
I think we are experiencing just the beginnings of a great Pinball machine. As is its very playable.
I played TBL for a while this morning....then jumped on BOP 2.0. If/when Lebowski gets to where 2.0 is (with code and callouts/features), its going to be pretty awesome.

Did it come with .44 installed, so just need to download the .45 to update?

#246 7 years ago

Mine is sitting in the garage!!!!!! AHHH THE AGONY OF WAITING TO GET TO IT!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#253 7 years ago

Got mine setup last night, my friend and I put a ton of games on it. I am absolutely stunned by this game, love it! The rug definitely ties the room together. Drank some white russians and played for hours, couldn't get enough.
20160817_212246_(resized).jpg20160817_212246_(resized).jpg
20160818_051347_(resized).jpg20160818_051347_(resized).jpg
20160817_181932_(resized).jpg20160817_181932_(resized).jpg

#256 7 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlipTrip:

The rug goes under the machine!!!!

Yeah well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion man

It will probably go under the machine, I made a temporary space I'll be moving things around and definitely plan on it going underneath. After I let people piss on it, of course.

#272 7 years ago
Quoted from jazzmaster:

Anyone else still waiting on theirs from CT? I paid CT on the 10th after having to chase them down for a couple of days and my game is still en route with an estimated delivery of the 25th, Shipper says it may not even be here on the 25th. Looks like others who are a good 5 or 6 times further away from CT have already received theirs. I paid considerably more to CT than I ever have for a NIB delivery in the past and I have never waited more than 5 days for delivery. I hate to complain but I am pretty unhappy with the situation.

Ya that don't seem right, mine made it to CO in less than a week. Mine was thru Roadrunner

2 months later
#382 7 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

As for the connections, as someone posted earlier in this thread, three Molex connectors had detached themselves from the ATX power supply in the head of the machine.

I'm starting to think they were never connected, heard so many people have this same thing including myself. Enjoy the ride, it's a kick ass game

3 weeks later
#434 7 years ago

Can I just offer a little advice on these reviews. All of us likely love the game but don't rank it 9.5 or 10/10 immediately. All it will do is put it #1 and then every ass bag will start rating it low to bring it down to protect their precious games they feel are higher. So annoying but always happens with new games.

Big Lebowski is an awesome game, I love it and I will rate it accordingly but at the same time it has a long ways to go for code and completeness so will rank it accordingly until those items come along so as to try and keep it where it probably belongs right now, high but not in top 5 all time of pinballs..........................YET!

2 months later
#463 7 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

I emailed Jaap and Barry again asking if they would just ship my game with the defective board. I would pay to ship my game air freight and pay to exchange the defective board when a fix comes along (since my game has supposedly been complete since last November). I just emailed yesterday, but haven't heard anything yet. I will update if I hear anything.
And, yes, an updated gameplay video would be just what the doctor ordered. Still can't wait for my game....!!!!!

I don't get why you'd want this? Well I mean I guess I can see why, but realistically why? You may end up getting the "fix" later that doesn't work and hasn't been tested by their trained technicians and spend another month or two trying to get one that works, then you are pissed at them and raising hell and they would be responsible for supporting it. Believe me I can't imagine the frustration cause I was one of the fortunate ones who has their game already BUT I have had some issues and needed some parts and it has not been quick getting them from DP(understandably as I know they have bigger fish to fry than my little parts) but that would likely be a nightmare trying to get a much larger thing from them later and expecting them to diagnose and support it from overseas. I can tell you I have some still unresolved issues with my game(none of which are crippling issues) but going 1 month + trying to resolve and get replacements parts needed. Just my 2 cents on it all. DP needs to step it up no question on both getting these games out and having continuing support on them for issues, as that has been subpar as well in my opinion and dealing with it firsthand. I still love this game and have the highest hopes for it but the amount of negatives is far outweighing the positives at the moment for DP, hopefully that changes soon.

Again easier for me to say cause I do have my game, I hope you all get one soon as well cause it is beautiful.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

15,000 (OBO)
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 210.00
$ 22.50
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-now-shipping?tu=bemmett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.