(Topic ID: 77287)

The Big Lebowski - Is it realistic to think this project will be successful?

By CraZ4Pin

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by cwell
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Will 'The Big Lebowki' pin announced by Dutch Pinball actually get produced?”

• Absolutely it will get made! 41 votes
    31%
  • It will get made, but not for at least 3 years 29 votes
    22%
  • It's probably 50/50 34 votes
    26%
  • Unfortunately, it's highly doubtful 19 votes
    14%
  • NO way 9 votes
    7%

(132 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

dutchmaster.jpg
confidence.gif
Dudeism.svg.png

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

I'm not raising this question to criticize or discourage Dutch Pinball (I would LOVE to see this game made). But I'm very curious if folks who have better knowledge than me in building a game, think this project will be successful? I'm using Jersey Jack Pinball and the development of WOZ as my basis for being very, very skeptical. Jack seemed to have significant contacts who had worked directly in pinball manufacturing in one aspect or another. Jack also seemed to have a fair amount of personal wealth (based on other businesses he owned) to help him get the business off the ground. Additionally, Jack was able to secure the rights to using Williams parts, right? Lastly, JJP is in the United States where I believe the overwhelming majority of pinball parts suppliers reside, no? I know if anyone on the JJP team needed to go to a supplier/vendor to visually approve of something, they didn't typically have to travel to far. In the end .. it STILL took JJP over two and a half years to start shipping games!!! SO, just being logical ... does this endeavor by Dutch Pinball really sound realistic to folks? Thoughts?

#2 5 years ago

No but apparently this is everyone's dream pinball lol

#3 5 years ago

If this was physically available right now, I would give it a very hard look. But its not, so I will wait until something substantive gets released. Plus I am out of room

#4 5 years ago

Define success?

#5 5 years ago

I think it will be made, but I'm guessing somewhere around 2016 in which we see actual TBL's in collector's homes or on route.

#6 5 years ago

I think you have a very good point in mentioning that in other successful pinball-projects people are involved that have experience in designing pinball machines.
Not trying to talk bad about DP in any way and fully respect the work they have done especially with reskinning and upgrading existing machines. But designing a new pin from scratch is a totally different story.

As much as i love to see new boutique machines with original designs and interesting themes showing up, all of the machines that i've seen beeing played or played myself on conventions were not very convincing to say it in a freindly way.
There's obviously a lot of experience needed to know exactly what a pinball machine needs to play well. Companies like Stern have built up this knowledge over many years and know what works, others like JJP rely on experienced desingers to make the game flow and play smoothly.

Really wish DP can overcome this and TBL will be a great pin, but there is no way i would invest/prepay a pin from a company that has only reskinned existing designs up to now and has no experience in phyiscal playfield design. Of course it's a nice theme but at the end of the day it's all about gameplay...

#7 5 years ago

It will get made....hopefully they will be close to their current projected release date. Very interested in how this machine comes out, really love the theme....at this price, I can't pull the trigger with so many unknowns. Good Luck Dutch Pinball!

#8 5 years ago

What would they have to do to firm up confidence? For me:

Announce they are hiring a former lead pinball designer we all know and love on a consulting basis.. So maybe he's not full time but at least there to provide insight, help with whitewood, etc.

Some sort of partnership with a US parts deal. They already said they want to use Bally/Williams parts. What I worry about is how much of the $8500 is blown just in paying for those parts, tariffs, etc. Especially when (IMHO) they've stumbled a bit in preorder mode where there is not really a good reason to preorder now.. So will they be able to commit to enough volume to get price breaks.

I will add... If it starts looking like the scale of the whole effort is more on the order of Predator vs WOZ then I'm out at $8500 (premium price means I want premium product)

#9 5 years ago

They develop a complete game, set up a Manufacturing line, and fulfill all pre-orders.

#10 5 years ago

From what I saw on BOP 2.0 I think they definitely understand Pinball graphics, sounds and rulesets (I was sorta embarrassed for Stern's Star Trek dots in comparison). I think they can pull it off. May run late, but most new pinball projects do.

#11 5 years ago

Yeah, I'm just not seeing anywhere near the depth of experience that JJP had when they started and again, it still took JJP 2 and a half years to ship a game. DP say they plan to use Bally Williams parts (supplied by whom?) ... but what about the guts of the game? Is this a P-ROC? Do they plan to incorporate an LCD or DMD? SOOO many unanswered questions I feel like these guys aren't completely aware of what they're getting into. DP's website has a target date of Q2 2015 for first games shipping? Really? That just seems like an incredibly unrealistic date to me. Q2 of 2016 will be tough. I wish them success (because, again, I would love to see this title get made) but I don't have much confidence right now.

#12 5 years ago

It is probably wrong to try to compare this to JJP, I think Skit-B may be a better comparison. JJP was out to re-invent pinball in many ways, and was using a whole new platform and truing to do things very differently then they had been done in the past, and much of their delays were around that. Skit-B did not quite start from scratch, and was not trying to re-invent the world, but to leverage as much of the existing stuff out there as they could,and even in this case, we have seen it has taken longer then they expected, but seems the are very close. Skit-B did not necessarily have 'experienced designers' on staff, at least not to my knowledge, but they did leverage many people/vendors in the industry.

Of course we have no clue what the DP guys are planning, as far as display, cabinet, etc. As I said, my guess is it is closer to Skit-B then JJP. I am 98.23% confident it will be some form of color LCD, just based on what they are doing for BOP 2.0. The size, resolution, location of the LCD that I am less sure about.

I have high confidence they will ultimately succeed, I have serious doubts it will be Q2 2015. If that is the date, then we should be able to see a prototype at expo, and when you think about it that way, that is a tall order. Again, using the Skit-B example, this year they had a 'late stage' prototype at expo (although with some issues that prevented it from being playable the whole time), and are planning for Q2 production.

#13 5 years ago

What I am excited about is what they are capabile of doing.

Stern had the market for a very long time, kept pinball alive, and glad they did.

JJP came in and in my opinion raised the bar. JJP saw what was being produced by Stern and thought they could compete.

DP is similar. They have seen what Stern and JJP has produced, and they think they can do it better. By there own saying, they will produce an epic game. Their price point suggests they should. Will this be a Pinball Circus type game? A P2k type game? A WOZ type game with a big LCD in it? No one knows. But these guys didn't just fall off the back of a ternip truck. The cost for licensing alone is expensive and adding what they have done from a marketing standpoint, and how (the few) things have been presented, I would have to say their ducks are in a row.

I would bet my last dollar that JJP and Stern have raised an eyebrow at DP coming into the game. And I would bet my other last dollar that DP has their sights on them. As it was posted in another topic, when JJP came into the market, Stern stepped up with better titles and builds. And if DP can pull this off, I would expect to see Stern and JJP up the ante as well.

Stay tuned folks...this will be an interesting 18 months.

#14 5 years ago

Fun. More pessimistic speculation about an unreleased game.

#15 5 years ago

BOP 2.0 was a nice adaptation, BUT they essentially stripped all of the personality between Pinbot and Bride voice actors that gave the game feeling and likability WITHOUT the fricken DMD. IDK... HEH.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Yeah, I'm just not seeing anywhere near the depth of experience that JJP had when they started and again, it still took JJP 2 and a half years to ship a game. DP say they plan to use Bally Williams parts (supplied by whom?) ... but what about the guts of the game? Is this a P-ROC? Do they plan to incorporate an LCD or DMD? SOOO many unanswered questions I feel like these guys aren't completely aware of what they're getting into. DP's website has a target date of Q2 2015 for first games shipping? Really? That just seems like an incredibly unrealistic date to me. Q2 of 2016 will be tough. I wish them success (because, again, I would love to see this title get made) but I don't have much confidence right now.

Dude at least give em a chance before you go on the attack

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Dude at least give em a chance before you go on the attack

It's not an attack (I tried my best to make that clear). I'm just stating the facts (in regards to comparing JJP) and hoping others who may know about these folks at Dutch Pinball (their backgrounds in pinball manfacturing) can chime in. I feel like I'm missing something if these guys are really capable of building a new game (and business) from the ground up and start delivering games in roughly 18 months.

#18 5 years ago

The thought that a game, whose theme centers around an unemployed acid-flashbacking, slacker, pothead will be released ontime is somewhat comical....

But that's like, my opinion....

Dudeism.svg.png

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

It's not an attack (I tried my best to make that clear). I'm just stating the facts (in regards to comparing JJP) and hoping others who may know about these folks at Dutch Pinball (their backgrounds in pinball manfacturing) can chime in. I feel like I'm missing something if these guys are really capable of building a new game (and business) from the ground up and start delivering games in roughly 18 months.

This aggression will not stand man.
Here's a fact for you...
Bop 2.0 was fucking awesome.
They got my bop 2.0 order.
And it's really sounding like a great company that I would support in future endeavors.

I have to see more before I can commit.
Personally I'm at the edge my seat for an update and hopefully an order.
But I'm certainly not saying it can't be done till we get an update

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

This aggression will not stand man.
Here's a fact for you...
Bop 2.0 was fucking awesome.
They got my bop 2.0 order.
And it's really sounding like a great company that I would support in future endeavors.
I have to see more before I can commit.
Personally I'm at the edge my seat for an update and hopefully an order.
But I'm certainly not saying it can't be done till we get an update

I've read plenty of great things about BOP 2.0, however, that endeavor is VERY different from what they're attempting now, right? That's a pretty major leap to go from creating new code (upgrade kit) for an existing game ... and designing a whole new game, production line, company, and pipeline (vendors) from the ground up. After following JJP for 2+ years and seeing new issue after new issue (heck, just designing the box the game shipped in was a major project) I'm trying to understand how it's reasonable for games to be shipping in only 18 months knowing what we all just went through with JJP. Perhaps these guys do have a lot more experience than I realize and perhaps they're much further along in a game design and setting up a production facility? That's what I would like to hear more about.

#21 5 years ago

What matters most at this point is that DP is confident that they can do what they say they are setting out to do.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

I've read plenty of great things about BOP 2.0, however, that endeavor is VERY different from what they're attempting now, right?

If you talked to or saw these guys at Expo it was obvious BoP 2.0 was their learning for the big time. They developed a number of pieces of software to streamline PRoc game design for things like light shows, switch testing, gameplay, etc... I was more impressed by the stuff behind the scenes than the game itself (which was also awesome)

Anyone who thought their next project WASN'T a full fledged machine wasn't paying attention.

The problem with success is it's relative. Will they take down JJP and Stern? No. But why do they need to? Why even compete? Make a few hundred machines at most - you don't need this production line and millions in inventory everyone seems to think is 'required'. Sell them to people who really want the theme, and move on. As long as people make profit to feed families, its a success imo.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

What matters most at this point is that DP is confident that they can do what they say they are setting out to do.

So was this chick... but confidence isnt always enough:

confidence.gif

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

You can't say "this isn't an attack" and then fully throw them under every bus driving. JJP was really slow to do a lot of things and it seems from your posts you are expecting them to be at the current JJP level. Chill and give it a bit of time my friend

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

After following JJP for 2+ years and seeing new issue after new issue (heck, just designing the box the game shipped in was a major project) I'm trying to understand how it's reasonable for games to be shipping in only 18 months knowing what we all just went through with JJP. Perhaps these guys do have a lot more experience than I realize and perhaps they're much further along in a game design and setting up a production facility? That's what I would like to hear more about.

The fact that all these 'big time' manufacturers seem to want to build custom cabs and electronics is what holds them back. Heck I'm surprised they haven't tried to build speakers from scratch at this point. Why every manufacturer wants to build custom but functionally identical hardware and cabinetry I'll never understand.

Use a standard cab and P-Roc, you just stepped past probably 12 months of JJP's R&D.

The only thing DP will need to learn imo is playfield layout. They clearly have a knack for graphics, sound, and rules, and they have software to accelerate all that.

Will they make their deadline? Probably not - nothing in this world does anymore. I do believe the product will exist though.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

So was this chick... but confidence isnt always enough:

Most important, not the only thing. I think these guys can plan and execute better than she did

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

You can't say "this isn't an attack" and then fully throw them under every bus driving. JJP was really slow to do a lot of things and it seems from your posts you are expecting them to be at the current JJP level. Chill and give it a bit of time my friend

Huh? How am I throwing them under the bus?? I think these are fair questions to raise and discuss regarding a new startup. If I wanted to attack them I'd be launching insults and calling them crazy. I'm just looking for other folks rationale for why they believe this is really possible. That's it. I've repeatedly stated I really hope they succeed because I would personally love to see this title.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

The fact that all these 'big time' manufacturers seem to want to build custom cabs and electronics is what holds them back. Heck I'm surprised they haven't tried to build speakers from scratch at this point. Why every manufacturer wants to build custom but functionally identical hardware and cabinetry I'll never understand.
Use a standard cab and P-Roc, you just stepped past probably 12 months of JJP's R&D.
The only thing DP will need to learn imo is playfield layout. They clearly have a knack for graphics, sound, and rules, and they have software to accelerate all that.
Will they make their deadline? Probably not - nothing in this world does anymore. I do believe the product will exist though.

These are actually some great points. JJP did lose a lot of time designing all of their own boards. I don't know the full positives/negatives from using something off the shelf like P-ROC ... but you're right, that should save a lot of time/effort.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

It is probably wrong to try to compare this to JJP, I think Skit-B may be a better comparison.

I think its probably in the wheelhouse, I just need to see more of the game to see if the 3,000+ preimum between the Skit B Predator and DP Lebowski is somewhat fathomable.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from CptAwesomest:

I just need to see more of the game to see if the 3,000+ preimum between the Skit B Predator and DP Lebowski is somewhat fathomable.

I find this to be a more interesting question then 'can they do it'. That is a big jump up in price, and so far no real info on what this machine will have that would justify that. It would imply something 'new' or 'revolutionary' and then that gets us back to the question of how do they thing they can do that in this time frame, as we have seen 'revolutionary' changes result in lots of challenges and delays. I think it has also annoyed a lot of folks, a date and a price and not much else. I guess we have to wait and see for what they show us next. Like MMr and other projects, this will provide all of us lots to talk about and debate, for a looooooong time.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

I find this to be a more interesting question then 'can they do it'. That is a big jump up in price, and so far no real info on what this machine will have that would justify that. It would imply something 'new' or 'revolutionary' and then that gets us back to the question of how do they thing they can do that in this time frame, as we have seen 'revolutionary' changes result in lots of challenges and delays. I think it has also annoyed a lot of folks, a date and a price and not much else. I guess we have to wait and see for what they show us next. Like MMr and other projects, this will provide all of us lots to talk about and debate, for a looooooong time.

Those others don't come with a rug.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Ultimately, I think predator is now underpriced (not speaking in terms of quality or anything, just market). The $8k+ pin wasn't really on anyone's radar when predator was announced. If SkitB had announced Predator today taking full payments, I would expect the price to be far north of the 4500 or whatever it was. Still south of 8.5k but somewhere in the 6-7 range wouldn't be unreasonable for a 'budget' but 'boutique' pinball machine. If I'm right, the first time a Predator machine comes up for sale used I would bet it's well north of $4500 (assuming the game is good)

Any low run custom or semi custom stuff is more expensive than mass produced, and it's not always better in quality - it appeals to a niche. The ONLY way to get a Predator machine is thru SkitB and the ONLY way to get TBL is thru DP. That alone adds $$$ to the price on a low run of machines. Even if both games were to play like crap, theres value in that even without revolutionary tech, or unique mechanisms.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

No but apparently this is everyone's dream pinball lol

Not mine.

#34 5 years ago

The dude just wants his carpet back................man

DP, by choosing this title, understands what happens when you "f*ck a stranger in the ass".....so I seriously doubt they will fail.

#35 5 years ago

Ultimately, I think Predator is now underpriced

is it? besides the limited run, it seems comparable to a Stern Pro, even Stern Pros have more stuff these days (toys, color changing LEDs). Not to mention the engineering and design behind them by the best in the business.

For the price of TBL, I expect a top-tier game. I hope DP will come through for us.

#36 5 years ago

I think for one that they had an amazing promotional strategy going on until they let the counter roll down to 0 and then told people to wait some more to see something. That is a PR killer.

#37 5 years ago

DAMMIT PEOPLE. I like how everyone glossed over my post as if it weren't relevant. The Big Lebowski was one of the funniest fucking movies ever made. Do not underestimate the Dutch peoples lack of humor or personality. Its just as relevant as a lack of vendor supply line, blah blah blah gfy. It has me legitimately concerned. Also, the fact that they have a suggestion box also concerns me. They have had a long time to think about what would be the best adaptation of the movie in a pinball, considering they claim to be diehard big lebowski fans.

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from Nemesis:

The Big Lebowski was one of the funniest fucking movies ever made. Do not underestimate the Dutch peoples lack of humor or personality.

Good thing they have one of the funniest movies of all time to pull from.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from Nemesis:

DAMMIT PEOPLE. I like how everyone glossed over my post as if it weren't relevant. The Big Lebowski was one of the funniest fucking movies ever made. Do not underestimate the Dutch peoples lack of humor or personality. Its just as relevant as a lack of vendor supply line, blah blah blah gfy. It has me legitimately concerned. Also, the fact that they have a suggestion box also concerns me. They have had a long time to think about what would be the best adaptation of the movie in a pinball, considering they claim to be diehard big lebowski fans.

Great movie, but not sure it would be in my top 5 or even top 10. Interesting comment about Dutch people, have never heard that before, per se. I do have a sister-in-law who is dutch, and well, she fits your profile. I've met a couple of the guys from DP, and while neither could have a career as a stand-up comedian, I'm not sure that is a requirement, the humor needs to come from the movie, I found them to be pretty personable guys. I'll give the them the benefit of the doubt that they can find the humor, it would be hard not to.

Suggestion box, why not? There are a ton of great ideas floating around pinside, why would you not look for free help. A great idea is a great idea, who cares where it comes from, especially if it makes the game better. I've got a custom game, and in the space balls thread someone threw out a suggestion/quote from the movie, and I realized, that would go well with a bunch of other movie quotes I use when giving back a ball on a ball save. It is not a big thing, but, hey, one more cool quote for my game that fits.

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Good thing they have one of the funniest movies of all time to pull from.

top20.... but even if it were THE funniest.

I guess I'm in the minority of pinheads that consider theme to be important, but absolutely positively MEANINGLESS if the actual GAME isn't fun. Both gotta work for me or its a no-go. Hence, Ill never be one of the lucky few with bleeding edge games because I wont preorder sight-unseen games

Go look at the 100 WORST rated pins.... you will see some great themes.

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

top20.... but even if it were THE funniest.
I guess I'm in the minority of pinheads that consider theme to be important, but absolutely positively MEANINGLESS if the actual GAME isn't fun. Both gotta work for me or its a no-go. Hence, Ill never be one of the lucky few with bleeding edge games because I wont preorder sight-unseen games
Go look at the 100 WORST rated pins.... you will see some great themes.

I'd put the movie in my top 5. It's a movie I can watch over and over again and still laugh just as hard. I agree the game has to be fun ... but for me, the game also has to be dripping with the best parts of a given a theme. That was my personal letdown with the latest ST.

I think the idea of a suggestion box is nice ... but I would have thought a generic game design would be pretty far along at this point. I thought they could tell us whether it will be a widebody or standard, will have an LCD or DMD (if JP is involved you would think LCD, no?), and a few other high-level details. The fact that those details don't seem to exist is another cause for concern in my eyes at the 18 month timeframe for delivery.

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from Nemesis:

"Do not underestimate the Dutch peoples lack of humor or personality" is a pretty ignorant (if not full-on racist) thing to say. Both of the Dutch people I know well have excellent senses of humor, and the DP team must have an excellent sense of humor to pick the TBL theme in the first place.

A suggestion box is a great idea. I want the game to be as brilliant/perfect/un-un-dude as possible. It would be arrogant for DP to assume they had a lock on every great idea for the game.

#43 5 years ago

DP did a good job incorporating the movie humor into the website.
That seems like a good sign to me.

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from yonkiman:

"Do not underestimate the Dutch peoples lack of humor or personality" is a pretty ignorant (if not full-on racist) thing to say. Both of the Dutch people I know well have excellent senses of humor, and the DP team must have an excellent sense of humor to pick the TBL theme in the first place.
A suggestion box is a great idea. I want the game to be as brilliant/perfect/un-un-dude as possible. It would be arrogant for DP to assume they had a lock on every great idea for the game.

Gotta agree. My personal feeling is they have a basic idea of what they want to do, now they are asking the community to suggest ideas. For example, adding this sound clip if you drain the ball within the first 10 seconds of play may be a really cool idea. They may have not thought of it, but to include it would be extreamly easy. I think its a great nod to the community to even ask for suggestions.

sound clip

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

The thought that a game, whose theme centers around an unemployed acid-flashbacking, slacker, pothead will be released ontime is somewhat comical....
But that's like, my opinion....

Dudeism.svg.png 15 KB

You got some information man? It sounds like some new shit has come to light!

#46 5 years ago

Agreed, no harm in asking for suggestions. Just because they ask for them, does not mean they have to use them. Some of that feedback may spawn other ideas.

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

is it? besides the limited run, it seems comparable to a Stern Pro, even Stern Pros have more stuff these days (toys, color changing LEDs).

Let's assume the game is good (I think it will be) and you really love the theme. How do you acquire one?

If Stern ONLY made 250 Metallica pros, they would not be sub 5k on the second hand market, purely due to theme imo.

Like I said above, I don't think the Predator machine is underpriced in a comparison of features, quality, etc... I think the second hand market for them will trend high. I think right now if they launched today, SkitB could sell all 250 for more than their 4500 price from aways back.

Ideally with a limited run, a great price point fits exactly where only 250 people are willing to part with the cash for the appeal of the machine. I think if the game is good, there will be more than 250 people willing to pay $4500, thus the machine was underpriced.

Of course 2-3 years ago we didn't really expect people to shell out 8k+ for machines at all...

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

You got some information man? It sounds like some new shit has come to light!

You know, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, a lotta what-have-yous

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I think for one that they had an amazing promotional strategy going on until they let the counter roll down to 0 and then told people to wait some more to see something. That is a PR killer.

Agree, this is an epic promo fail. We don't know WTF the game looks like nor do we have a clue what the design will be but what we can reveal is it is going to cost 8.5K.
We waited 69 days for this?
I really hope they pull this one off so in 3+ years I may get a chance to play one but if it is made it will be a small boutique run and most people will never play it, at close to 10K to your door I don't see a lot of these being sold.

#50 5 years ago

This isn't meant to be a shot, but an honest question. I've seen development of a few different pinball systems and most of them were really cool. A lot of stuff works in the lab and design room, but when you mass produce them and really give them to a wide audience the weak links really get tested.

The JJP RGB LEDs first went into production and were tested and passed QA. But when they hit the field, they started failing. Not on every machine, but enough of them that it was a real problem. It's the kind of "shit that comes to light" only when you mass produce.

The P-Roc was developed and works really well. It's totally cool. But are people making the wrong assumption when saying, "Well they're using the P-Roc so they don't have to worry about the electronics"?

To expand on the OP's "Is it realistic" question... "Is it realistic to think the P-Roc is ready for high production and flawless performance in high priced custom games?"

I'm not taking a shot at the P-Roc. I just don't know how hard the P-Roc has been pushed and tested and I'd be interested to learn.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
€ 3.70
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 399.95
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 21.00
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 59.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside