Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Deez
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider titanpenguin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 4 years ago

As an EA myself, the only way we have a chance at ever being made whole is if DP keeps producing games and stays solvent. While I really would like the game I have been waiting for for over 5 years, I am smart enough to realize that after everything that has transpired, this is our best bet. Not ideal by any stretch, but our best chance moving forward. Barry seems to be doing exactly as planned so far. If he fails to start delivering EA games then I’ll be concerned. I’m just happy Cointaker is helping make this work. Without a reputable stateside distributor, DP would most likely be struggling to move any games.

Just my 2 cents as an EA whose game sat for years hostage at ARA and still waiting.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

So what's the EA plan? Sell 5, send an EA one they paid for years ago, repeat? How many EAs are left to make whole?

Whatever the number ends up being, it’s far better than the jpop or heighway situation so far. At least we have hope, and things are moving forward in a good way. If DP failed, we would all be out. Just remember, no matter what the court says, you can’t collect blood from a stone.
Personally, I am hoping Barry pulls this off. It will be a great story along the lines of the BBB remake fiasco. So far, he has lived up to his word post ARA settlement. He is getting games built, and from what we have seen quality is improving. All good things considering. Not to mention a big thanks to Melissa and CT for being the intermediary for US sales to add a layer of protection for US buyers. Without them, this would have most likely never worked. After over 5 years of this, I have chosen to remain positive that this situation will pan out in the end. After all, it’s the plot of the damn movie.

The dude abides

2 weeks later
#22 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

It’s def not 10-12. Not even close.

seems to be in the 8ish range. but will get better as they figure things out.

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

That's my understanding what the intent is, but I've heard nothing officially from Dutch Pinball. I'm supposedly 4th +/- in line among the 120 - 140 or so (I've lost track) EA's who have never received our paid for TBL games.

what was the last number delivered? im 76.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

15,000 (OBO)
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 210.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider titanpenguin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-cointaker-now-taking-deposits?tu=titanpenguin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.