Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by Deez
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

It’s def not 10-12. Not even close.

I talked to Melissa a couple weeks ago and she said approx 10 per month are being made.

5 months later
#32 3 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I believe that they are the same games/extras (rug) with the exception that the Early Achiever version has a special LED interactive "Early Achiever Edition" apron as a limited reward for all the BS us EA's have gone through as we still await our games paid for back in 2014-15.
Buyers of the standard Editions will still have the opportunity to purchase "Early Achiever" aprons separately though.

I believe The early achiever aprons are for early achievers only, if others want to buy the lighted aprons it will not have the EA designation cut into it.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 week later
#39 3 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

They will produce as long as requested ... and maybe a little more.
As far as i read the licence is not limited, the company is building, the quality is good.
I know in my personal environment at least 4 guys who ordered a TBL within the last week.
I guess there are 100 or more pre-orders and right now it looks good for DP.
TBL is a Bummer, need some more software but in it all a very great pinball that has not to hide behind Stern, JJP and all the other smaller producers.

I believe there is something like 160 +- Early Achiever games that still need to be made and sent to original buyers. I am curious about the license, I wonder if it’s unlimited on # of games and time? If it is someone negotiated a very good deal on DP’s end!

2 years later
#57 1 year ago
Quoted from Radio1do:

Can anyone corroborate the 10 to 11 month wait on Lebowski?

Plan on roughly 13 months, if it comes quicker I would be surprised.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC
Shooter rods
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-cointaker-now-taking-deposits?tu=Concretehardt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.