Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 72 days ago by jrivelli
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 79 days ago

We are happy to announce that we are once again going to take deposits on TBL.
To pre-order your TBL, go to www.cointaker.com and games category and under Dutch Pinball is where you can place your order.

We will contact you once your game is ready to ship for balance due.

Also for customers considering purchasing a game from someone selling, you can verify if the guy is a legit seller and has received a game from us.
We've had a customer recently get scammed, thankfully for only a deposit but still hate seeing this happen.
Also, the game comes with a limited warranty and is good for original buyer only, it is not transferable.

#2 79 days ago

Glad to see it’s getting back out there!

#4 79 days ago

When will original EA buyers get their games or a refund?

#5 79 days ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

When will original EA buyers get their games or a refund?

Lol

Not cointaker’s problem I would guess. Ask the DP gang.

#6 79 days ago

Rarehero I think that's the elephant in the room all the money they brought in so far and you're telling me they didn't ship one game to the EA Buyers...

#7 79 days ago

That's why these kept popping up for sale lower and lower... Now $12,500.00. What do you guys expect the turn around time once a deposit is placed ?

#8 79 days ago
Quoted from Geddy2112:

Rarehero I think that's the elephant in the room all the money they brought in so far and you're telling me they didn't ship one game to the EA Buyers...

My friend has been jerked around by this game for 5+ years now. Barry refuses to give him a refund...and my friend is now in a situation where he could really use the money for a family emergency....but they’re just taking deposits for new games like nothin’s nothin’?!

Shame.

#9 79 days ago

This is def one to pick up slightly used just so nobody that originally had anything to do with machine sees a fuckin penny.

#10 79 days ago
Quoted from mrclean:

That's why these kept popping up for sale lower and lower... Now $12,500.00. What do you guys expect the turn around time once a deposit is placed ?

Curious about the estimated delivery timeframe as well

#11 79 days ago

All I know is if history has proven one thing spending deposit money on a big Lebowski is a really good idea!

#12 79 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

All I know is if history has proven one thing spending deposit money on a big Lebowski is a really good idea!

#13 79 days ago
Quoted from mrclean:

They were always 12.5 new

No change in price. Wait on this is months on months hence the increase in price on 2nd market

#14 79 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Lol
Not cointaker’s problem I would guess. Ask the DP gang.

Depends doesn't it? What if CT took deposits originally? Do they really send 100% of that on to DP guys? I imagine you must keep something for you know...a profit? It could be all sent on who knows. They took deposits for the popaduk game and never provided refunds for those when asked.

#15 79 days ago
Quoted from mrclean:

I was told 2-3 months.

#16 79 days ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Depends doesn't it? What if CT took deposits originally? Do they really send 100% of that on to DP guys? I imagine you must keep something for you know...a profit? It could be all sent on who knows. They took deposits for the popaduk game and never provided refunds for those when asked.

I just don’t understand why anybody would want to get on this dumb merry go round again. The game is a clunker, it’s obscenely priced, and it’s a piece of shit mechanically, and god knows when or if you’ll actually receive it.

Good luck. Have fun.

#17 79 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I just don’t understand why anybody would want to get on this merry go round again. The game is a clunker, it’s obscenely priced, and it’s a piece of shit mechanically, and god knows when or if you’ll actually receive it.
Good luck. Have fun.

This is all completely wrong. I got mine a few weeks ago and it plays amazing I've had no issues except a switch needed adjustment.
It plays like a bally William's game from the 90s. The mechs are amazing and the theme is well integrated.

Probably top 3 game in my collection.

#18 79 days ago
Quoted from Mitch:

This is all completely wrong. I got mine a few weeks ago and it plays amazing I've had no issues except a switch needed adjustment.
It plays like a bally William's game from the 90s. The mechs are amazing and the theme is well integrated.
Probably top 3 game in my collection.

shhhh he thinks Alien is a terrible game too.

#19 79 days ago

Whats the expected run numbers on this?

#20 79 days ago

Soooo....is the original 'list' that was started way back when, now defunct, CoinTaker? Is it now based solely on deposit order?

#21 79 days ago

Ah the game that got me back into pinball when it was announced.

Dream theme. At the time I thought 8k was crazy though... then it was 10k... then 12.5k... then I figured out I can’t fucking stand upper and lower playfields... and theme doesn’t really matter vs. gameplay.

I’d still love to have one if it was made by a reputable company that properly supports its products. And wasn’t 13k... and wasn’t built on the stolen money from a ton of great people!

I have no ill intent to anybody that’s buying one of these, it’s just not for me. Hopefully these help sort out all the early adopters. In the meantime I’ll continue to suffer with my second-hand Dialed In for my “modern 90’s WPC” fix!

#22 79 days ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Ah the game that got me back into pinball when it was announced.
Dream theme. At the time I thought 8k was crazy though... then it was 10k... then 12.5k... then I figured out I can’t fucking stand upper and lower playfields... and theme doesn’t really matter vs. gameplay.
I’d still love to have one if it was made by a reputable company that properly supports its products. And wasn’t 13k... and wasn’t built on the stolen money from a ton of great people!
I have no ill intent to anybody that’s buying one of these, it’s just not for me. Hopefully these help sort out all the early adopters. In the meantime I’ll continue to suffer with my second-hand Dialed In for my “modern 90’s WPC” fix!

Funny, it's what pulled me back too...and yea..sticker shock. I'm the opposite though, I like upper and lower pf's. I like the theme, I like the layout. I like the rug. Don't like the price.

#23 79 days ago

Melissa, thanks for all the help today.
You went above and beyond and I truly appreciate the help.
Let me lick my wounds after getting scammed and I’m sure I’ll jump on this.
I would think that the Dude would abide at some point.
Again, THANK YOU!!

#24 79 days ago

No, we are processing those first, but then it will be based on who put the deposit in first.
Getting harder to keep track of all of the names so this will help us.

#25 79 days ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

James, we did take deposits for Dutch Pinball, but they were for games after the early achievers, and those funds sat with us and no one lost anything and we did not send Barry any funds except for our own early achiever games that we ordered. And like any company that wants to stay in business of course we make a small profit...I have employees to pay and a 19000 sq ft warehouse to run.
Don't try to even go there with Popaduk...those funds were sent directly to John and we provided every customer with a receipt from John showing he received them. We never kept anyones funds.

#26 78 days ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Clearly you have no clue how CT handled it.

#27 78 days ago

So everyone that was waiting for warranty parts got them? Or just a few people?

#28 72 days ago
Quoted from CoinTaker:

James, we did take deposits for Dutch Pinball, but they were for games after the early achievers, and those funds sat with us and no one lost anything and we did not send Barry any funds except for our own early achiever games that we ordered. And like any company that wants to stay in business of course we make a small profit...I have employees to pay and a 19000 sq ft warehouse to run.
Don't try to even go there with Popaduk...those funds were sent directly to John and we provided every customer with a receipt from John showing he received them. We never kept anyones funds.

My post was simply full of questions, not accusations as I have no clue. Sounds like you answered them. Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lehigh Valley, PA
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 22.50
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Back Alley Creations
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 75.00
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside