• Latest reply 1 year ago by Mneubey
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20221001_013541409 (resized).jpg
#1 1 year ago

I'd had a run of Black launch button mods with white finger holes (which are still available on my pinside shop) a few months ago, but am looking to do a run of black and red ones that match the machine, and are an estimation of the dream sequence ball the dude has. A few people already have these, but I'd like to do a proper run - and to do that, I'd like to get an idea of how many people would like them, so I can make sure I have everything I need. If you'd like one in the near future, just message me before October 15th. No money ahead of time, I'll invoice you when they are all ready to ship.

They are $50 shipped in the US - if overseas, we can figure something reasonable out with shipping. They are opaque, and they will all slightly vary from one another since mixing the different color resin isn't an exact science.

PXL_20221001_013541409 (resized).jpgPXL_20221001_013541409 (resized).jpg
#2 1 year ago

I’d like one. Thanks.

1 week later
#3 1 year ago

I’d like one also.Thanks, Joe

#4 1 year ago

Looks good. I got the black one with white finger holes, else I'd be all over this one. Not sure which I like more, now...

#5 1 year ago

I would like a black Brunswick ball.

#6 1 year ago

Thanks to everyone who messaged me and responded on this thread. All red and black launch mods have been invoiced. I've added a few extras to my pinside shop if anyone else wants one.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-black-red-launch-button-mod-preorder-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.