(Topic ID: 73333)

The Big Bang Theory Pinball Machine - Why Not?

By PromoJoe23

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

the critic.jpg
    belvedere.jpg
    3375111-penny_nipples_big_bang_theory.png
    $_57.JPG
    penny-black-dress-kaley-cuoco.jpg
    penny_big_bang_theory.jpg
    big-bang-theory-cast-cbs.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider worldofglenn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#97 10 years ago

I was doing okay and seeing all sides pretty good. Until Ben had to come in and throw dirt on my beloved x-files..... Why Ben, why???

Two years at PPE George Gomez hosted a group/collaborative design session. I tried to advance the idea of Big Bang Theory pinball at that time, knowing of course, how Stern feels about licenses. Then everyone tried to come up with an 'original' idea...... collectively, it turned out to be some multi-level haunted house variation.

So, I had some foreshadowing on how this thread would turn.... I would really love to see a TBBT pin, as I find the show hilarious. I think there's plenty of material to draw on for inspiration.

If there are any others I could get behind, it's Archer. Apologies while I plug a friends app: http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/8c19edca-7cb4-4eb7-a77b-3e8814e797a4

#103 10 years ago
    Quoted from Sparky:

. Why do we love Tron more than Avatar? When I tell non-pinball people my CFTBL is worth a lot more than my SWE1, they are shocked.

If we want to start poking holes in themes, I can tell you how brutalized I feel by what Disney did with Tron Legacy. I lost track of how much it violated the original thoughts and ideals. Quorra was the saving grace. Oh, and the pinball game

Why do we love Tron more than Avatar..... because we love the original Tron. I haven't played much Avatar pinball, but the times that it did, I enjoyed it. Absolutely love my Tron pro though!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider worldofglenn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-bang-theory-pinball-machine-why-not?tu=worldofglenn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.