(Topic ID: 12360)

The best wizard mode

By bigdaddy07

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

harry-potter-vs-voldemort.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atomicboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

The Final Battle on The Shadow.

Hit every target, be done so many times, better in IJ.

I like CV, as there are 4 stages you have to complete, the game shutting down after beating one, and before starting the next. When you go through all the modes again, and to the final for a second time, it's different stages. May not be the best, but one of the most creative.

I like AI, but getting to AI isn't very hard, and once you figure out how to concentrate on locking the upper PF first with the ballsave on, beating it isn't very hard either (it's not easy, but not hard). There is no theatrical payoff either after beating it, kind of a rip, but given it's only a phase in the real wizard mode, I guess I can see why.

I also like JD. You have all the crime scenes lit, with multiple lights for each crime scene. I assume you have to hit all scenes, and all coloured crime modes for each scene. Very hard, and I have never won this.

May fav is my fav game, TAF. You get to go through all the modes again, one at a time, for one of the most involved wizard modes ever, which is something for one of the first wizard modes ever made.

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Same problem here. I'm not sure what I need to do to get it removed since i got LITZ and beat that score.

Shoot solely for the powerfield and score jackpots. Bashing the balls around during litz scores usually 200-300+, however with some good powerfield play, you can really jack that up. I think my high is somewhere in the high 400M. It's a random bashing though, and my last litz was my lowest ever at about 160m. There was a point where I had no balls in play haha.

Litz is like sex - hell of a lot of foreplay for 45 seconds of pure fun.

#32 12 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

RTU gets my vote.

Seriously? I have never got to RTU and have not won it, 5B points is a given during the ball save alone. It's fun to get there, and a blast to play, but isn't in depth enough to be a great wizard mode IMO.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atomicboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-best-wizard-mode?tu=atomicboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.