View topic image gallery

IMG_20200701_203447 (resized).jpg
ca0ff3ee1ad2332ab131ad3116380c3e (resized).jpg
IMG_20200405_205800 (resized).jpg
EA532748-3664-449E-A64B-A9A588BFE5EC-3383-0000061BD8BC7EBB.png
IMG_20200224_210205 (resized).jpg
parks (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverunicorn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#75 4 years ago
Quoted from ataritoday:

If you want to go with something a bit more classic check out knoebles in Pa. https://www.knoebels.com/
Some great wooden coasters....an awesome dark ride.... and a great atmosphere.... they don’t make them like this anymore

This, 100%. Not the biggest, fastest rides, but Free parking, FREE admission, affordable food and drinks. This is truly a blast from the past, with some worthy coasters. I live 15 minutes from Dorney Park in Allentown, and would rather drive the 2 hours to Knoebels.

Chris

3 weeks later
#87 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

This is the best we have in Melbourne , it's nothing compared to the big ones but it is the second oldest roller coaster in the world .

That's an awesome piece of history. Does that guy really stand the entire the entire ride? That's crazy! LOL

Sure it's not the fastest, but still. Why have lap bars then?

Edit: I see it looks like that they are running the brakes, is that correct?

Chris

#91 4 years ago
Quoted from swillie:

Michigans Adventure is a smaller Cedar Park but has a few nice coasters, short lines, a nice water park with access included and my favorite out and back wood coaster...
[quoted image]

That is one hell of an out and back! And a nice helix at the end too! I will have to check that out.

Chris

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverunicorn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-best-rollercoasters-and-theme-parks-?tu=silverunicorn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.