I am looking for an interesting vacation spot to go to this coming march break and I've decided it must be somewhere with pinball. I've been looking around at the various pinball museums and was wondering if you guys could answer some questions as well as tell me which museum you think is best.
Now onto the questions:
1. The National Pinball Museum in Baltimore supposedly has 14000 sq ft and 900 machines, but the list of games for play on their website appears to be a paltry 20 or so games. What gives? Has the owner of this HUGE 14000 sq ft, 4 floor, 900 machine, museum really limited the number of playable machines to just about 20! Please tell me this isn't true, because if so, I cannot imagine a bigger ripoff.
2. What are the prices to play at the Las Vegas Pinball Hall Of Fame?
3. Which of the various museums has the largest selection of PLAYABLE machines?
4. Which of the various museums is the nicest in atmosphere, cleanliness, etc.
5. Which of the various museums do YOU think is the best.