(Topic ID: 247952)

Gary Stern gets crop dusted at Comic Con!

By Who-Dey

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Who-Dey
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Do you think Gary likes getting crop dusted?”

• Hell yes he does, he LOVED it! 31 votes
    42%
  • No but he really didn't seem to care too much either. 25 votes
    34%
  • He didn't even notice, he was day dreaming about the new Willy Wonka pin. 17 votes
    23%

(73 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DC (resized).png
Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 6.29.03 AM copy (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

This whole video is hilarious but watch closely starting at the 2:55 mark of the video. Enjoy! Poll added!

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Gazza for the win!
rd

That dude parted Gary’s hair! It just goes to show you, we all have shitty days no matter who you are.....

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

lol. Worthy of a screenshot. Thanks for posting.[quoted image]

Something tells me that all the guys at Stern are going to get a good laugh today. lol

#21 4 years ago

I always wondered if all of the crop dusting stories that i have heard are real or not, now i know i guess. lol

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

Today we learned a lot about Who-Dey's YouTube habits.

You know whats funny is my buddy 1956PINHEAD was at Comic Con and i thought wouldn't that be hilarious if that guy pranked John? So i watched the video not expecting to see John get pranked of course but i damn sure didnt expect to see Gary Stern get pranked either lol. Isn't it Jack Dangers job to protect Gary at these shows??? Do your job Jack!!

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Did the guy have a pooter ?

Its a cup that has a straw in it and it makes that noise when you blow into it.

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I used to have an electronic fart machine that would make ~10 different types of fart sounds. It even had a remote.

Maybe you can start making Youtube videos and become popular and make lots of money with it?

#40 4 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Check out the videos on Youtube for The Pooter. Its fucking hilarious. That old woman goes batshit all over him.

Yes they are. Jack Vale is awesome!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-best-comic-con-video-ever-lmao?tu=who-dey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.