(Topic ID: 247952)

Gary Stern gets crop dusted at Comic Con!

By Who-Dey

11 months ago

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by Who-Dey
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Do you think Gary likes getting crop dusted?”

• Hell yes he does, he LOVED it! 31 votes
    43%
  • No but he really didn't seem to care too much either. 25 votes
    35%
  • He didn't even notice, he was day dreaming about the new Willy Wonka pin. 16 votes
    22%

(72 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DC (resized).png
Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 6.29.03 AM copy (resized).png

#1 11 months ago

This whole video is hilarious but watch closely starting at the 2:55 mark of the video. Enjoy! Poll added!

#2 11 months ago

Gazza for the win!

rd

#3 11 months ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Gazza for the win!
rd

That dude parted Gary’s hair! It just goes to show you, we all have shitty days no matter who you are.....

#4 11 months ago

lol. Worthy of a screenshot. Thanks for posting.

Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 6.29.03 AM copy (resized).png
#5 11 months ago
Quoted from frolic:

lol. Worthy of a screenshot. Thanks for posting.[quoted image]

Something tells me that all the guys at Stern are going to get a good laugh today. lol

#7 11 months ago

Lmao who-dey. Love it.

#8 11 months ago

Uncle Gary looked genuinely scared and bewildered...I imagine this is the same expression he makes every time he gets caught sleeping in his office chair at work.

#9 11 months ago

That was priceless!

#10 11 months ago

Hahahahahahaha, this is fantastic.

#11 11 months ago

Thinking of Gary, sitting in that chair minding his own business, and all of a sudden Thor Lebowski lets a wet fart go right by him... that's comedy gold. Couldn't have been better if done by a pinhead.

#12 11 months ago

Sort of like us every time we hear the fake knocker...poetic justice.

#13 11 months ago

Did the guy have a pooter ?

#14 11 months ago

If I were that girl that had water for sale. I would've said Water $1.00 farttttttt Toilet Paper $2.00

#15 11 months ago

My brother in law breaks that thing out every freakin holiday.

#16 11 months ago

That was F%^&*$# priceless!

#17 11 months ago

Wow, he really is The God of Thunder

#18 11 months ago

I think he said (did somebody call my name).

#19 11 months ago

Today we learned a lot about Who-Dey's YouTube habits.

#20 11 months ago

That's the sound you hear when opening a Star Wars Home Edition

#21 11 months ago

I always wondered if all of the crop dusting stories that i have heard are real or not, now i know i guess. lol

#22 11 months ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

Today we learned a lot about Who-Dey's YouTube habits.

You know whats funny is my buddy 1956PINHEAD was at Comic Con and i thought wouldn't that be hilarious if that guy pranked John? So i watched the video not expecting to see John get pranked of course but i damn sure didnt expect to see Gary Stern get pranked either lol. Isn't it Jack Dangers job to protect Gary at these shows??? Do your job Jack!!

#23 11 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

This whole video is hilarious but watch closely starting at the 2:55 mark of the video. Enjoy! Poll added!

That made my Wednesday! Thanks for posting! The dude should have casually dropped a note in front of Gary which read Where’s the fn code? Lol

#24 11 months ago
Quoted from frolic:

lol. Worthy of a screenshot. Thanks for posting.[quoted image]

Looks like he’s ready for a lap dance!

#25 11 months ago

Gary is no longer safe from future crop dusting at shows.

#26 11 months ago

Funny stuff. Looking forward to next year’s Comic-Con where Farty McFarts-alot can stalk people for extended amounts of time. What an ambassador for pinball - reminding the world that pinball is dangerous because it is full of degenerates and farters . Heading to Uranus thread for more hilarity.

#27 11 months ago
Quoted from MRG:

Gary is no longer safe from future crop dusting at shows.

I say fair game. I was about 10 ft behind 2 guys from Stern and one of the Marco guys walking down a hallway. I know it was one of those f'ers that got me and my wife.

I don't think these were real though. Nobody was really making a face. When you walk through a nasty Expo crop dusting (think lots of beer + fast/junk food), you can't help but make a face.

#28 11 months ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Did the guy have a pooter ?

Its a cup that has a straw in it and it makes that noise when you blow into it.

#29 11 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Oh boy!

#30 11 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

yeah... ya'll thought those were real?? lol thats funnier than the gag itself.

#31 11 months ago

I used to have an electronic fart machine that would make ~10 different types of fart sounds. It even had a remote.

#32 11 months ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I used to have an electronic fart machine that would make ~10 different types of fart sounds. It even had a remote.

Maybe you can start making Youtube videos and become popular and make lots of money with it?

#33 11 months ago

Years ago my younger brother was with us at Disneyland, at the Country Bear Jamboree ... and just before the show ended, he whipped out and cracked a couple of those old stink bombs out in the long passageway on the way out.

It was really funny to see/hear all the reactions from the hundreds of people ...

“Ewwwwwww!”

“Who farted!”

“Someone shat!”

If you did that these days, there’d be a security lockdown! Lol!

rd

#34 11 months ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Years ago my younger brother was with us at Disneyland, at the Country Bear Jamboree ... and just before the show ended, he whipped out and cracked a couple of those old stink bombs out in the long passageway on the way out.
It was really funny to see/hear all the reactions from the hundreds of people ...
“Ewwwwwww!”
“Who farted!”
“Someone shat!”
rd

So I’m not the only immature one that did that. Er, uh, well a friend does this still I meant.

#35 11 months ago

Dusty Crophopper

DC (resized).png
#36 11 months ago
Quoted from rotordave:

“Ewwwwwww!”
“Who farted!”
“Someone shat!”
rd

Those stink bombs are the best! Our buddy was trying to impress some chick back in high school. Hanging out in the grocery store parking lot... We broke one open and put on a napkin and stuck under her seat of the car while they were standing around. The next day he was taking his car to a mechanic to check out the AC....said it was smelling like rotten eggs. He had to drive around with the windows down while trying to put the moves on her.

The other great practical joke is the exploding cigarette sticks. Stick one in and shuffle it back in a pack. Those are LOUD and right under people’s nose. People get really upset when those go off. The key is sticking them in far enough so when they take that 2nd or 3rd big drag.....BANG!

#37 11 months ago

The sulfur stink bombs were nothing compared to putting the pokey straw into the free milk bag and tossing it into the steel I-beams that the idiot that designed my high school in the 70s thought needed staircases with full glass walls with a huge empty gap, perfect for somebody to jump to their death to at 3 stories. They needed to have special ladders made to get the putrid smell out. The building is still being used and if you caught us on the news lately for threatening to put kids in foster care for not paying for lunch welcome to NEPA

#38 11 months ago

I wonder what they sounded like there. They clearly sound like post production farts. So juicy.

All farters rejoice. Watch this Le Petomane film if you have time. Very talented flatulent artist, even before Mr. Methane, who is quite fantastic in his own right!

#39 11 months ago

Check out the videos on Youtube for The Pooter. Its fucking hilarious. That old woman goes batshit all over him.

#40 11 months ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Check out the videos on Youtube for The Pooter. Its fucking hilarious. That old woman goes batshit all over him.

Yes they are. Jack Vale is awesome!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
£ 45.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 131.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods
$ 27.95
$ 15.00
$ 295.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Art of Pinball
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 129.00
Displays
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 28.95
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 7.00
$ 89.99

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside