Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by derfske
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 5 years ago
    Quoted from Lathroum:

I have a Rescue 911... I like the game... Easy Rules to follow for even beginners... Most of the shots are not too hard but require some skill... has a good 2 and 3 ball multiball... the Helicopter is a cool feature... has good ramp shot.. DMD is not the best on some animations, but it is ok... Life Force mode is cool when you get it... I heard there is a SUPER LIFE FORCE but have never gotten it...

You get 1 billion points when completed.

#52 5 years ago
    Quoted from Frippertron:

Stargate and Big Hurt are both a lot of fun. Normal people LOVE Super Mario Bros. Rescue 911 SUCKS!

This is true, my customers love SMB. I can’t get through 3 balls but I’ll never sell it just because of the coin drop.

#53 5 years ago

I really like what they were doing in aspects of the system 3 era, solid cabinets, better connectors. Hated the poor playfield paint, and bad themes. Just take Mario, arguably one of their worse games and best themes, equals their most desirable games.

#54 5 years ago

I've never played SMB so it IS possible there's a worse one than Barb Wire.. I find it hard to believe though.

4 years later
    #55 1 year ago

I think Stargate is the best but I never owned one. I have a Class of 1812 and an Operation Thunder which are pretty good.

5 months later
    #56 9 months ago

time this topic get some attention again. i wonder how all you guys think about the rulesets and gameplay..

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-best-and-worst-gottlieb-premier-system-3-s/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.