(Topic ID: 223791)

The Beatles Ka-Pow/Stern Pinball (CONFIRMED) pictures and videos..

By ASOA

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,763 posts
  • 460 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jellikit
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Who is in on The Beatles Pinball?”

• Yes! 59 votes
    9%
  • No! 531 votes
    80%
  • Maybe? 70 votes
    11%

(660 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3677 (resized).jpg
IMG_3345 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193741 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193738 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193735 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193711 (resized).jpg
66B6B38F-1131-44F5-B099-DB88923705A0 (resized).jpeg
C7DED5D0-D5B8-4EA2-A07F-F265EDBD814E (resized).jpeg
613BB3A7-5F6C-4036-A45D-21FCF6A17E7F (resized).jpeg
FBFB1FAF-4A7E-4EA4-B6E5-341054AC3D86 (resized).jpeg
345D99BE-6EE6-465E-8E00-1B6F6932DB1F (resized).jpeg
031A6E8D-9F1D-4A3B-9A2E-6145E644C259 (resized).jpeg
Today (resized).PNG
40 days ago (resized).jpg
80 days ago (resized).png
IMG_0012 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #343 No more speculation... Posted by BD_Designs (5 years ago)

Post #2200 Podcast with information on the game, including pricing. Posted by pin2d (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I'm not sure your rumors are up to date.

Oh come on. COME ON! There's no way, OP is just starting wild rumors (then putting "speculation" at the title's end as a CYA).

I mean, he did formally announce MBr to the world a full calendar year before the manufacturer was even able to announce it... and the mods had to change it to "speculation". Then OP did announce that MBr would be 2 great games in one... and then "speculation" was added. Who would think that this Super LE story is not up to date and/or incorrect?

ASOA You don't have to take every thought in your head and go full Town Crier on Pinside. I don't know if it gives you the false sense of being important by starting all these threads, or if it makes you feel like you're "part of it all" but you looked like a damn fool and ate a ton of crow with the "MBr - 2 great games in 1" thread. And by just trying to CYA with "rumor" and "speculation" at the end of each thread, you're using the same weaselly method TV pundits overuse the word "allegedly" to spew whatever lies they're dying to repeat. Either report actual news, or sit back like all of us and wait until things are in stone. If I were CGC, I'd be pissed at that "2 games in 1" thread, and wouldn't give a damn about how many LE's you're ordering, or how many times you mentioned you're ordering said LE's. Anyone can come up with ideas, report them as fact, and then put "speculation" at the end. Just because you do it weekly doesn't raise your importance here, and if anything, by reading some of the other threads, you've probably cost yourself a few customers.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Monster Bash announcement last year I believe you downvoted that one as well. Turns out it was right.

53 people downvoted you, because you weren't in a place to report it, it wasn't confirmed by CGC, and you reported it as fact. And a broken clock shouldn't take credit for occasionally being correct.

Quoted from ASOA:

As soon as it was stated different the name of the thread changed.

So now we agree it was bogus thread to begin with.

Quoted from ASOA:

This thread was supposed to benefit the community.

These threads rarely, if ever do so and that's what you fail to realize. But you always try to spin it like this to look like the guy who isn't spamming the forum with pointless threads. Oh, and you forgot your textbook "WAY TO GO (Insert company name)! "

Quoted from ASOA:

You must have allot of free time on your hands.

In one year, you've created more posts than I've ever had. Pot meet kettle.

But rant over. Let's allow the "speculation" to continue and spiral out of control until we have to revise the titles and rumors that were reported like fact. That should benefit the community!

#30 5 years ago

Ha! ASOA just PM'd me the following...

[removed by moderator]

Quoted from ASOA:

Pinside is not your personal playground.

Also not your personal soap box to stand on.

#68 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You keep starting these threads, based on who knows what bullshit speculation, with zero actual content, and now I'm waiting to see if you're going to have to walk this one back like you did with that dumb Monster Bash one, where you were utterly wrong.

It's already started. Multiple people have disputed that it's a Holiday 2018 release (actually Q1 2019), and that there will be the Super LE's/LE/Prem lineup (actually 1 model). But don't let that distract you from the (actual) fact that Al Bundy once scored 4 touchdowns in a single game at Polk High!

#82 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Not big on the whole pinside points thing so that does not bother me. What does bother me is people teaming up to disrupt people who are trying to enjoy pinside. Please if you have anything to say to me off topic or disruptive send me a PM. My intentions with this thread was to discuss what the community would like to see in a Beatles pinball machine. Nothing else!

Seriously, much of Pinside enjoys the Forum when it's not cluttered with incessant grandstanding, fanboy cheerleading, and outright false claims. And when the same people do that over and over again, said people certainly can't then dictate or choose what the nature of the replies are. You dig these poop holes and then cry when people s#it in them.

#87 5 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

The Beatles pin done we can move on to Led Zeppelin.

Would love, but probably better chance of getting this license and some then using pinball browser. Also could be the first music pin targeted at a younger audience.

#105 5 years ago

You don't say...

54 (resized).png54 (resized).png

1 month later
#380 5 years ago

tenor.giftenor.gif

#403 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Only 1964 Games in Total

Highly doubt they'll get to that number.

#453 5 years ago

Also, similar to GOTG at launch, does this only have like, what, 5 F'ing songs? (See text over inserts)

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

maybe a multiball.

2-ball MB is one of the inserts.

#480 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I actually bet that's a ball lock like lil deadpool / supreme.

Looks like the ball gets diverted by the rising drops under the plastic, behind the Mystery target, and out to the left inlane. Unless there's an up-post in there, I bet the lock is virtual.

#887 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Any possibility the 5 songs we see on playfield are mode songs and there maybe several others to choose from on lcd screen with the start of each ball?

Modes? This thing will have such shallow rules, it'll make Jetsons look like LOTR.

1 week later
#1921 5 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

Do not underestimate the demand for Beatles products. The White Album turntable for $1799.00 sold out in 10 minutes: https://thebeatlesstore.com/collections/white-album/products/white-album-turntable?variant=16304760914035[quoted image]

Yeah, but at least that one is able to play full Beatles songs... and more than 7 of them too

#2185 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

There is new pictures of the line on the Stern FB page.
I want to point this one out, since -as stated before- there actually IS a lot going on beneath the playfield with 11 Drop Tragets, 2 Magnets, Spinning Disc etc.
I can see why this is not pro price. A plastic ramp is way cheaper.
[quoted image]

An oversimplification, but since when did a few drop target banks and a rehash mech from XMen justify a $1500 price increase over a Pro?

#2188 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I can’t think of too many pros with any drop targets let alone 11, or multiple magnets and spinners and spinning discs or 4 flippers.

GoT, TWD, MET, ST, GB, SW, DP, IMDN, and GOTG all have drops in the Pro in some form, and those are all recent games.

I’m just saying, regardless of the nice powder coating, it’s just funny how people are head over heels with the BoM and think it justifies the giant price hike over a Pro. The same drops were on a 1980 game, and it’s something Stern buys in the thousands at quantity prices. People are acting like they just included some sort of series of revolutionary mechs where in reality it’s just established stuff at a giant price hike.

3 weeks later
#3044 5 years ago
Quoted from Amused_to_Death:

I saw this at the IAPPA Expo a couple of weeks ago. The playfield was littered with pock marks — it looked like The Beatles were performing on the surface of the moon. No way of knowing how much play it had seen, of course. But meanwhile, over at Chicago Gaming Co's booth, the Monster Bash tables all looked flawless.
I'm a Beatles fan, I had posters hanging up in my room as a kid, but I'm not sure how I feel about this one. 50 years too late, I guess. "Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm sixty-four?" Probably not.

Weeewewww weeewewww
Dimple police!

Just as a public service, these do happen to the CGC remakes as well!

Either demand better from all companies or accept this as normal. But don’t attribute it to one manufacturer only.

1A667284-BAED-4D34-83D8-44873725D330 (resized).png1A667284-BAED-4D34-83D8-44873725D330 (resized).png837D9761-5206-4BE5-B2B6-475FFF31CDA1 (resized).png837D9761-5206-4BE5-B2B6-475FFF31CDA1 (resized).png
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 45.00
Pinball Machine
Wall To Wall Pinball
Pinball Machine
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 34.99
Pinball Machine
Almighty Mods
Pinball Machine
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
3,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple
Backbox
$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 45.00
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs
Electronics
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-kapow-stern-pinball-official-speculation-thread?tu=yoko2una and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.