(Topic ID: 223791)

The Beatles Ka-Pow/Stern Pinball (CONFIRMED) pictures and videos..

By ASOA

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,763 posts
  • 460 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jellikit
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Who is in on The Beatles Pinball?”

• Yes! 59 votes
    9%
  • No! 531 votes
    80%
  • Maybe? 70 votes
    11%

(660 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3677 (resized).jpg
IMG_3345 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193741 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193738 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193735 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193711 (resized).jpg
66B6B38F-1131-44F5-B099-DB88923705A0 (resized).jpeg
C7DED5D0-D5B8-4EA2-A07F-F265EDBD814E (resized).jpeg
613BB3A7-5F6C-4036-A45D-21FCF6A17E7F (resized).jpeg
FBFB1FAF-4A7E-4EA4-B6E5-341054AC3D86 (resized).jpeg
345D99BE-6EE6-465E-8E00-1B6F6932DB1F (resized).jpeg
031A6E8D-9F1D-4A3B-9A2E-6145E644C259 (resized).jpeg
Today (resized).PNG
40 days ago (resized).jpg
80 days ago (resized).png
IMG_0012 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #343 No more speculation... Posted by BD_Designs (5 years ago)

Post #2200 Podcast with information on the game, including pricing. Posted by pin2d (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider asoa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

The Beatles pin will be upon us soon enough. This is a Ka-Pow / Stern Pinball title set to release this December 2018 for Holiday sales. This pin will be the follow up pin to Batman 66 also brought to us by the great Ka-Pow / Stern Pinball. The Beatles is arguably by far the most groundbreaking, influential musical group ever. Hit after hit this band has pumped out some great music. This pin is also alleged it will have a very rare super LE version similar to batman 66 as well. This very rare Beatles Super LE is alleged to only have 30 made. Beatles fans from around the world will make this a very hard version of the game to acquire. On a Happy note there will be more LE's and plenty of Premiums to go around. This title is a tough one to gauge. Most people I have spoken to tell me this pin is a must have for their collection. Undoubtedly this pin has a huge library of songs to choose from. Here is a list of songs from the band.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following is a A-Z list of all songs by Beatles:

1822!
A Day In The Life.
A Hard Day's Night.
A Little Rhyme.
A Shot Of Rhythm And Blues.
A Taste Of Honey.
Across The Universe.
Act Naturally.
Ain't She Sweet.
All I've Got To Do.
All My Loving.
All Things Must Pass.
All Together Now.
All You Need Is Love.
And I Love Her.
And Your Bird Can Sing.
Anna (go To Him)
Another Girl.
Any Time At All.
Ask Me Why.
Baby It's You.
Baby's In Black.
Baby, You're A Rich Man.
Back In The U.s.s.r.
Bad Boy.
Beatle Greetings.
Because.
Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite!
Besame Mucho.
Birthday.
Blackbird.
Blue Jay Way.
Boys.
Can't Buy Me Love.
Carol.
Carry That Weight.
Chains.
Clarabella.
Come And Get It.
Come Together.
Crinsk Dee Night.
Cry Baby Cry.
Crying, Waiting, Hoping.
Day Tripper.
Dear Prudence.
Dear Wack!
Devil In Her Heart.
Dig A Pony.
Dig It.
Dizzy Miss Lizzy.
Do You Want To Know A Secret.
Doctor Robert.
Don't Bother Me.
Don't Ever Change.
Don't Let Me Down.
Don't Pass Me By.
Drive My Car.
Eight Days A Week.
Eleanor Rigby.
Every Little Thing.
Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey.
Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby.
Fixing A Hole.
For No One.
For You Blue.
Free As A Bird.
From Fluff To You.
From Me To You.
From Us To You.
Get Back.
Getting Better.
Girl.
Glad All Over.
Glass Onion.
Golden Slumbers.
Good Day Sunshine.
Good Morning, Good Morning.
Good Night.
Got To Get You Into My Life.
Hallelujah, I Love Her So.
Happiness Is A Warm Gun.
Have A Banana!
Hello Little Girl.
Hello, Goodbye.
Help!
Helter Skelter.
Her Majesty.
Here Comes The Sun.
Here, There And Everywhere.
Hey Bulldog.
Hey Jude.
Hold Me Tight.
Honey Don't.
Honey Pie.
How Do You Do It.
I Am The Walrus.
I Call Your Name.
I Don't Want To Spoil The Party.
I Feel Fine.
I Forgot To Remember To Forget.
I Got A Woman.
I Got To Find My Baby.
I Just Don't Understand.
I Me Mine.
I Need You.
I Saw Her Standing There.
I Should Have Known Better.
I Wanna Be Your Man.
I Want To Hold Your Hand.
I Want To Tell You.
I Want You (she's So Heavy)
I Will.
I'll Be Back.
I'll Be On My Way.
I'll Cry Instead.
I'll Follow The Sun.
I'll Get You.
I'm A Loser.
I'm Down
I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (over You)
I'm Happy Just To Dance With You.
I'm Looking Through You.
I'm Only Sleeping
I'm So Tired

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So what are your thoughts? Are you IN or OUT? What would you like to see done with a Beatles Pinball machine? It has been noted that designers and programmers look to pinside for ideas from the community. Let's give our ideas and suggestions to assist in making another great pinball machine.

The-beatles-logo (resized).jpgThe-beatles-logo (resized).jpg

#4 5 years ago

This title can go either way for me. It has been rumored it will be more of a nostalgic throwback game. I hope they have a mix of old and new. It's great to have a classic feel but I really need some modern innovation in my pins. Especially the ones that cost north of 8K.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

All things must pass was released by George Harrison

Screenshot_20180823-064931_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20180823-064931_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#13 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I'm not sure your rumors are up to date.
I heard classic style game, 1 model only, premiumish pricing, limited production number, once they are gone they are gone.

"allegedly" Yes classic style single level pin. However there is to be different trim levels as most distributors are already preparing for this. To the best of my knowledge there is a super le and the other versions are just different trim packages. Perhaps not better or worse then one another however just different art styles. Again things change all the time for a multitude of reasons. Time will tell. This thread is merely here to post thoughts and ideas on this title.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Oh come on. COME ON! There's no way, OP is just starting wild rumors (then putting "speculation" at the title's end as a CYA).
I mean, he did formally announce MBr to the world a full calendar year before the manufacturer was even able to announce it... and the mods had to change it to "speculation". Then OP did announce that MBr would be 2 great games in one... and then "speculation" was added. Who would think that this Super LE story is not up to date and/or incorrect?
ASOA You don't have to take every thought in your head and go full Town Crier on Pinside. I don't know if it gives you the false sense of being important by starting all these threads, or if it makes you feel like you're "part of it all" but you looked like a damn fool and ate a ton of crow with the "MBr - 2 great games in 1" thread. And by just trying to CYA with "rumor" and "speculation" at the end of each thread, you're using the same weaselly method TV pundits overuse the word "allegedly" to spew whatever lies they're dying to repeat. Either report actual news, or wait until things are in stone. If I were CGC, I'd be pissed at that "2 games in 1" thread, and wouldn't give a damn about how many LE's you're ordering, or how many times you mentioned you're ordering said LE's.

You have serious problems. All you do is follow anything I do On pinside and downvote.

Monster Bash announcement last year I believe you downvoted that one as well. Turns out it was right. as far as the 2 games in 1. I guess that did not pan out. Perhaps it was something they were attempting to do and decided to scrap the idea. As soon as it was stated different the name of the thread changed. I don't post what is in my head. Trust me you do not want to know what I'm thinking about you right now. Lets all be positive. This thread was supposed to benefit the community. If you cant contribute then why are you here? For some reason whatever I post bothers you. Look at every thread I made and most posts you downvote everything. You must have allot of free time on your hands. Please do not highjack this thread Its not fair to the others in the community.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

If this is s December release what will be the new game at expo in October?

Munsters.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

53 people downvoted you, and a broken clock shouldn't take credit for occasionally being correct.

So now we agree it was bogus thread to begin with.

These threads rarely, if ever do so and that's what you fail to realize. But you always try to spin it like this to look like the guy who isn't spamming the forum with pointless threads. Oh, and you forgot your textbook "WAY TO GO (Insert company name)! "

In one year, you've created more posts than I've ever had. Pot meet kettle.

Again if you have a problem with me then PM me. Pinside is not your personal playground.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

Who are you talking to? Everyone I've mention it to says "really? Why?". Down vote away, but if I never hear another Beatle song in my life, I'll die happy. Had more than enough of them in 8th grade vocal music.

That's what is great about different themed pinball machines. Some love it some hate it. Its just nice to know there is a big enough selection for everyone.

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I’d love to see a Sons of Anarchy machine. It was an awesome TV show and could hopefully bring a good motorcycle game to the market.

Fantastic Idea! Great Show. perfect demographic for pinball.

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Why would distributors be preparing for multiple trim levels already? DP just started shipping and Munsters is next. Beatles could get pushed back or delayed for months so I just don't see why any distro would even be thinking about it at all. While possible I also don't think its likely that The Beatles drops this year at all. That would put DP, Munsters, and TB very close together.
For me I'm slightly intrigued. I like the theme and would be ok with a classic style game. It will just depend on how good the game is though and what the price is. People already jumping in might want to pull back on that a little.

Not sure why. The Munsters is allegedly a Stern only title dropping in October. The Beatles is Ka-Pow / Stern. Perhaps Ka-Pow was hoping to get some of that Holiday sales. Just an idea. Who knows? Very possible it does get pushed to January. However that is a bad move if you are only making money on The Beatles pinball. Usually people are broke after the Holidays. Guaranteed that would slow sales of any pin that would come out so early first quarter.

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Or gear them up for Tax Returns

Well played sir.

#69 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You keep starting these threads, based on who knows what bullshit speculation, with zero actual content,

I think the community is aware that The Beatles is the next Ka-Pow Stern title. Will it come out in December or first or second quarter of 2019 is the only real speculation.

There is a group of friends in this thread that is clearly here to distract from the positive intentions of this thread.

#75 5 years ago

Hard to say to be out on theme alone. I have seen recent titles surprise me because of good code and gameplay. Never say never.

#80 5 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

What are the intentions of this thread? To receive a sh*t ton of down votes? That would make sense cuz you're up to 38 right now...

Not big on the whole pinside points thing so that does not bother me. What does bother me is people teaming up to disrupt people who are trying to enjoy pinside. Please if you have anything to say to me off topic or disruptive send me a PM. My intentions with this thread was to discuss what the community would like to see in a Beatles pinball machine. Nothing else!

1 month later
#130 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Any speculation on designer, coder or artist?

Christopher franchi is on art.

#133 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Really? Back to back titles with Munsters and Beatles? Has this been confirmed?

Yes.

1 week later
#149 5 years ago

It would seem crazy to me to spend that much money on the license and not do something speacil with the layout.

#152 5 years ago

Classic style with a modern touch sounds like TNA. License is strong for Beatles so there definitely will be a mark up for that. However I like the Beatles but it was not from my era. They have to make it special for me to buy one. Collectors of Beatles memorabilia will buy for a giant piece to add to their collection. But players such as myself will demand a good playing experience. Code and shots are crucial for someone who is a pinball enthusiast. My opinion is they should not follow Batman 66 pricing on this one. Unless they give us the experience you deserve for paying that price.

#213 5 years ago

I hate it when I hear the words I'm out before we know what it is. Time will tell. Price & Layout have not been confirmed and we all know that makes or breaks a pin. Stern has been asked to confirm the extremely high price rumor. Let's see if they respond. Stern has been getting alot better recently. I doubt they will be taking a step backwards with all of the progress they have been making. It would be cool if stern offers a limited edition record just like deadpool LE. It would make alot more sense with this title.

#252 5 years ago

I wonder if it will be a successful as JJPOTC spinning disc.

1 week later
#345 5 years ago
Screenshot_20181023-151246_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181023-151246_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181023-151258_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181023-151258_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181023-151319_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181023-151319_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181023-151336_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181023-151336_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181023-151346_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181023-151346_YouTube (resized).jpg
#574 5 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Does anyone know who did the artwork on this game.

christopher franchi

#748 5 years ago

I think as more videos and pictures become available people will warm up to it. I was with a true Beatles fan today and showed them the teaser video. They absolutely loved the game. I think if you have a more modern collection this would be a nice change given you have the money and the space. Looks like this game has a few really cool features. Music and sounds seem to be great as well. Granted this pin will not be for everybody. However the true Beatles fans will be all over this thing. Stern will not have a problem moving this limited amount of machines. Price rumors are all over the place. I do hear a lot that the Gold edition will be 5999.00 If this is correct then they will sell the heck out of these games. Price is a huge motivator. Buyers have lots of choices in today's world. Time will tell.

Good Luck Stern Tough crowd over here.

#808 5 years ago

I heard 7 licensed songs.

#813 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

entire songs? or just partial songs?

Not sure. I will inquire.

#820 5 years ago

It will be one of the largest pieces of Beatles memorabilia people can buy. Original licensed songs and artwork. Modern touch on a 60's 70's classic game. Again not saying this is for everyone however they will sell out for many reasons. This game does not fit my particular playing style. I will buy one for a family member who is a huge Beatles fan. When I showed them the video they picked out all of the cool nostalgic things even down to the first appearance on the Ed Sullivan Show. This is all way before my time but I can respect others throwbacks to their younger years. Pinball is supposed to be light hearted and fun. When a manufacturer makes a pinball machine with a theme you can relate to usually the experience is alot more fun for that person. I hope whoever buys these pins have a blast playing them and it brings back great memories.

#822 5 years ago

Christopher Franchi is a Beast!
Probably the best pinball artist of all time.
Licensors can be very difficult for an artist to work with but time and time again he continues to knock it out of the park. Anyone remember the Munsters pics. Can't wait

#824 5 years ago
Quoted from damionrowe:

The game is an ugly misguided pile of shit, but if they price the gold at $1500 shipped, I’m a day one buyer.

Like I said Tough crowd.

#826 5 years ago

Seawitch 2.0

#861 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I thought the $15,000 BM66 SLE was stupid as well, but everyone sucked them up with a huge smile on their face. People will do almost anything for something they want or love. I scratch my head, but lots of people out there that 'have to have it!'

Agreed. But let's see what the actual price is on these things. I think stern was sticker shocked a little when the standard edition Monster bash was 5,999.00 when it has a five in front of it that's too close to stern Pro's pricing.

#862 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I’m sure these will do great on location, and will probably be fun. I hope I find one, because it’s not going in my house.

It going to be a tough one if it does not have a coin door.

Stern I hope you are not thinking no coin door. How will us amusement operators make our 50,000 back?

#870 5 years ago

People people you are expecting way too much for 50K.

#886 5 years ago

#890 5 years ago

No coin door = Zizzle Pinball

#893 5 years ago

We were all young once and needed the money.

#938 5 years ago

Spoke with an extremely reliable source.
This game will have a coin door.
One small victory fellas.

#942 5 years ago

Also hearing 7500 for gold. Other models are still TBD

#944 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

you ever go back to the start of these threads and find funny stuff people state as facts lol

I got reamed when I said December release. I could not even count all of the down votes. Turns out I was pretty accurate.

#1112 5 years ago

Deadpool is originall. Love it or hate it it's original.

#1418 5 years ago

I was informed all three models will be coin operated. Could this be an old rendering?

#1467 5 years ago

Game looks great with that art package. Christopher Franchi is amazing! I will be welcoming that game to my collection very soon. It wont be long now.

#1468 5 years ago

Everybody Love Everybody

Cut back on the hate gentlemen. It looks like a fun game. Will it be priced too high? Maybe. But most new pins are priced too high anyways. Even the people talking bad about this pin would not pass up the opportunity to play it if they saw it out in the wild. Take a breath people.
ele (resized).jpgele (resized).jpg

#1734 5 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Still does not appear they will have working coin slots.

Yes it will! This has been addressed by so many distributors. Unless stern is lying they will have fully operational coin doors.

#1832 5 years ago

Is it Nov 6th yet?

#1856 5 years ago

Excited to see this game in real time. I think the teaser video was great for non pinball players. I want to see this thing opened up and see what she can really do. Should be this week.

#1992 5 years ago

It's the best of the 60s 70s and today.
Stern FM Radio

#2204 5 years ago

On the production line now.

Screenshot_20181107-075348_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181107-075348_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#2351 5 years ago

So much typing in this thread.

43c7461fa59b672f46e8ea473e2a7131 (resized).jpg43c7461fa59b672f46e8ea473e2a7131 (resized).jpg
#2382 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

None are going to be ready for Nashville, its probably a week or so too early unfortunately. Sounds like that dirty monkey stopped AP from sending out any of the demo Oktoberfest as well. Not sure about the Orlando show.

There will be a few Beatles pinball machines at the Orlando IAAPA show this Nov13-16 in the Orlando Convention Center.

Stern booth will have 2
Player One Amusements will have one as well.

#2408 5 years ago
Beatles-3Playfields (resized).jpgBeatles-3Playfields (resized).jpgBeatles_3cabs_high (resized).jpgBeatles_3cabs_high (resized).jpgbeatles_features (resized).pngbeatles_features (resized).png
#2446 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

How much is Gold (US)?

7,995.00 plus freight.

#2515 5 years ago

Game play looks very good. Definitely not a slow game. Animations I agree are the best stern has done to date. Great choice of colors and fonts. This game is way better then people's first reaction. Stern should have presented this game the right way from the beginning and it would have been better received.

#2517 5 years ago

Zero

#2535 5 years ago

Software is at 1.04

#2538 5 years ago

Yes happened to me as well. Had to go into pictures and jump to post.
Must be a Beatles Frenzy!

#2541 5 years ago

From what I can see it is a great integration of REAL ASSETS. That is getting harder and harder to achieve in pinball nowadays. Animations look fantastic. Code is sitting at 1.04 so whoever's buying is getting a nearly completed game. The overwhelming majority of people who have played this title have said the following. Fast fun game with lots of flow. Spinning record grabs the ball very well. The playfield look is great and the animations on the LCD are incredible. This might just turn out to be a huge success for the Stern / Kapow team.

#2544 5 years ago

#2557 5 years ago

Spinning disc is everything you would hope for from a spinning disc. Looks amazing with great interaction with the ball.

Only bummer is it is only one not 3

#2571 5 years ago

Whenever I throw a party at my house my kids invite there friends. Every 30 mins I have to walk through the game room and clear all of the active games. Every pin says ball 2 player 4.
Very frustrating

#2649 5 years ago

To Each His Own. One has a right to one's personal preferences.

#2651 5 years ago

In Icemans defense stern did a horrible job showing this pin off in the trailer. This game is the exact opposite of what we saw back then. That in combination with outrageous pricing speculation I think he had every right to say he was out. He said he was wrong once he saw more of the game. Can't ask for much more then that. This just goes to show all of us again let's not be so quick to say I'm out!

Beatle's might not be for everyone but it's definitely making it's way to my collection.

#2653 5 years ago

I started this thread 83 days ago. I recieved 50 downvotes. Not sure why there is so much hate on pinside. Here we are 2,653 posts later and this pin has sure changed the public's perception. Pinball is supposed to be fun! Remember?

#2699 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Has spike2 been cracked? Wondering about possibility of swapping in some of Beatles later tunes for current mix in Beatles pin. Would also be handy for those Beatles fans wanting some variety. This option might also be impacted given short, irregular song lengths already announced.

Yes it has. Guardians is proof thanks to @cleland. He needs to work his magic on the R rated version of Deadpool. Swapping some songs on Beatles would not be a problem for a man of his talents.

#2702 5 years ago

Golds only @ 10k each from the Beatles store. Probably should contact a stern distributor for a better deal. Coin Taker is always a great choice.

#2881 5 years ago

Any topper suggestions yet?

$_75 (resized).JPG$_75 (resized).JPG51hXkPqM77L._SL500_AC_SS350_ (resized).jpg51hXkPqM77L._SL500_AC_SS350_ (resized).jpgThe-Beatles-Band-Music-3D-LED-Board-Neon (resized).jpgThe-Beatles-Band-Music-3D-LED-Board-Neon (resized).jpgbeatabbey (resized).jpgbeatabbey (resized).jpglaser_beatles800 (resized).jpglaser_beatles800 (resized).jpgs-l225 (resized).jpgs-l225 (resized).jpg
#2886 5 years ago

Pictures or it's not true.

#2906 5 years ago

Watch "The Beatles Pinball Game Play: IAAPA 2018" on YouTube

#2911 5 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

So is it included with the $25k Diamond Edition?

No. The topper is not available at time of shipping. The topper will be an additional purchase for all 3 models. I know you really don't get much for 30K anymore. lol

#2915 5 years ago

Some games are being shipped this week. Stern is amazing at getting product out the door. The holidays always tends to slow the production and shipping process. "It won't be Long Now"

#2917 5 years ago

When it was at the show Stern had two next to one another. They were not in a line up with older titles. I did see the picture next to a ghostbusters pro and there seemed to be a difference but from what i'm told in person it is not that shocking in a Stern lineup. The pin is the exact same size cabinet body and head as every other stern. Apparently the leg bolts are at a different position so it sits slightly lower in height. Topper would help this issue. Game looks amazing in person. Plays, feels and looks outstanding!

#2926 5 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I demand tallness, and coin doors......

Would you settle for one out of two?

#2930 5 years ago

Cant wait for more people to play this game. It will be very well received. Stern does a great job making pins but they are lacking in the Grand reveal department.

#2939 5 years ago

Wow!!!! That is an amazing promo video. Well done!!!

#2963 5 years ago

Great looking game!

Congratulations!

#2988 5 years ago

Seawitch will earn more then Beatles?

I get that pins are very location specific. And it only takes a few customers to fall in love with a game for it to be profitable to the operator. However none of my locations would choose a seawitch over a Beatles. Most people out there enjoy the look, feel and sounds of new technology.

#2990 5 years ago

We operate completely different types of locations. I'm glad it works for you but in my venues it could not be further from the truth. My pins earn 150-800 per week. Most are in new Family Entertainment Centers on Card swipe system charging 1.00 to 2.50 per swipe. When you have a new arcade and you put in something like a seawitch it just does not play well. Now if you are in a Bar location known for pinball perhaps that is a different scenario. Just my opinion. I'm going Beatles All day long over seawitch.

#3072 5 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

A little alone time tonight at home with the Beatles. trying to figure this thing out
Unboxed it last night right before our Poker Party we hosted started. Didn’t get to play it much last night. My wife was knocked out of the tourney early and got sometime on The Beatles. Everyone seemed to like it.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Christmas Story leg lamp is Fantastic!!!!

"Fra-gee-lay" It must be Italian!

#3154 5 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Now you're just being obtuse, you know exactly what I mean, and quite frankly you're blind defending of this "project" is getting really old and tiresome.

Lol ......

It's all I think of when someone uses that word.

17mdrk (resized).jpg17mdrk (resized).jpg

#3157 5 years ago

Value is and has always been subjective. There's alot of stuff I think is not worth anything that is extremely valuable to some people. Why must people think their views should be everyones.

#3237 5 years ago

To say anything will last forever in a collection is a little far fetched. Is the game fun? Absolutely! Great music of course. It's just refreshing to play. Rules are good and pretty straight forward. Its nice because it does not feel like any other modern pinball we have all purchased in the last 10 years. It feels good to mix it up a little and play this game in a home line up. Fast & Fun !!!
Stern did a great job with this "Modern Classic"

#3317 5 years ago

Pinstadiums are great for me as well. We get there are some people who do not care for them. No reason to downvote someone for stating their honest opinion. Congratulations on your new game. It looks fantastic!!

2 weeks later
#3423 5 years ago

I have an idea where a platinum and a Diamond my be if someone is intrested.

#3424 5 years ago

Licensed interactive topper images from stern.

IMG_5097 (resized).jpgIMG_5097 (resized).jpg

#3443 5 years ago

This game is extremely fun. Very addictive. So happy it's in my line up. Iconic theme and great game play. Hard not to smile when playing this game.

#3462 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

looks like they have doubled the production run of the total golds thus far
I predict less than 300 golds get built in total at the rate they are going. It will be WWE levels done based on what we have seen. Hopefully Stern learned a lesson with this pricing model, but I'm guessing they will blame it on the single level pf design or "I guess Beatles license is finally too old"...

First run of Golds were 700 and they sold out completely. They are now in the second phase of production. They have been on the assembly line all week. I like most people would have liked for the Beatles to be priced lower. As a consumer I would like ALL pinball machines to be priced lower. However if it was themed an unlicensed theme this pin would not be half as desirable. I love the music, sound effects, call outs, animations and art package. Bottom line is theme helps sales tremendously. The Beatles license is very expensive. I would encourage people to not overlook this game. I was shocked on how much I enjoy it.

#3468 5 years ago

I do not care about sales just voicing my honest opinion. I hope you guys find one for 6,500 on the used market because it really is a great title to own. I love my game and it will not leave my collection anytime soon. Sometimes people can voice their opinion without any hidden agendas. I know that is a crazy concept.

2 weeks later
#3510 5 years ago

She seems happy.

Also she makes that pinball machine look huge!

4 months later
#3732 4 years ago

Another great review from the SDTM team. Beatles is a fantastic game. People really need to give it a chance. Great work Zach and Greg for your commitment to this industry.

Thank you
Amusement Services of America

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Pinball Machine
Wall To Wall Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

3,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider asoa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-kapow-stern-pinball-official-speculation-thread?tu=asoa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.