(Topic ID: 223791)

The Beatles Ka-Pow/Stern Pinball (CONFIRMED) pictures and videos..

By ASOA

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,763 posts
  • 460 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jellikit
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Who is in on The Beatles Pinball?”

• Yes! 59 votes
    9%
  • No! 531 votes
    80%
  • Maybe? 70 votes
    11%

(660 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3677 (resized).jpg
IMG_3345 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193741 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193738 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193735 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193711 (resized).jpg
66B6B38F-1131-44F5-B099-DB88923705A0 (resized).jpeg
C7DED5D0-D5B8-4EA2-A07F-F265EDBD814E (resized).jpeg
613BB3A7-5F6C-4036-A45D-21FCF6A17E7F (resized).jpeg
FBFB1FAF-4A7E-4EA4-B6E5-341054AC3D86 (resized).jpeg
345D99BE-6EE6-465E-8E00-1B6F6932DB1F (resized).jpeg
031A6E8D-9F1D-4A3B-9A2E-6145E644C259 (resized).jpeg
Today (resized).PNG
40 days ago (resized).jpg
80 days ago (resized).png
IMG_0012 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #343 No more speculation... Posted by BD_Designs (5 years ago)

Post #2200 Podcast with information on the game, including pricing. Posted by pin2d (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Crispin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#212 5 years ago

I am so bummed that this could possibly be a seawitch reskin. If Stern can crank out games for bands like Metallica, ACDC, the Stones, Aerosmith and Kiss you would think that The Beatles, arguably one of the best, most influential bands of all time deserve their own layout. It is insulting to think this will get a woah nellie like treatment. After buying Iron Maiden and loving it, how can Stern expect me to swallow this re themed turd. I couldn't enjoy hitting either loop shot on Seawitch so out the door it went. I can hit loops for hours on maiden and not get tired of it. After securing a licence of this magnitude, honor the band by giving the game the attention it deserves.

2 weeks later
#511 5 years ago

I'm crushed. My only hope is that there are 2 other art packages, but if they both have the same song set forget it. I have hoped for this pin for years and was ready to sell whatever was necessary to get my hands on one. I'm sure when I see the price they're going to charge for this I will just smile and wait to run across one in the wild someday. Someone wake me from this nightmare please!

#525 5 years ago

At least it looks like they opened up both loop shots making it more fun.

1 week later
#1600 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Stern didn't design it did they? They are just making it.

You're right, I think Kapow could have done a better job negotiating the licence and it's restrictions.

2 weeks later
#2553 5 years ago

I hope they sell out as fast as they're made! Then possibly down the road we get lucky with an original Sgt. Peppers or Yellow Submarine machine that doesn't revisit an older title. Game looks fun now that George redesigned the loop shot, which drove me crazy on Seabitch and I can't wait to play it local. It's just not 8k worth of fun for me with what's presented. I listened to both Joe and Chris on the head to head podcasts and understand the game wasn't designed for me. I don't think the art package was poorly done and CF nails it for what they were aiming for under the constraints he probably had to work with. It's just not the package I would have designed with all of the material the Beatles produced. Listening to the video that solarvalue was gracious enough to share with everyone it sounded like the 2 pins next to each other had the songs overlapping so I couldn't tell if a song went past 15 seconds. After owning Metallica and Iron Maiden with complete songs I couldn't bring myself to buy a pin that doesn't have the full song being played. I find it almost sacrilegious that these songs are chopped up for the money they're asking. This should have been the easiest money to pull out of my pocket with this theme and they made it so easy for me to keep it. So hopefully by spring these will all be sold and maybe we get another Beatles pin down the road.

1 week later
#2908 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Watch "The Beatles Pinball Game Play: IAAPA 2018" on YouTube

Wow looks fun to shoot that left loop now and you can also hit that spinner next to it with the same upper right flipper. Thanks for the video.

1 week later
#2965 5 years ago

Thanks Rudy and Buffalo pinball for restoring my faith. Game play looks FUN! The redesigned loop shots are easier now. I saw Rudy hit the left loop with the bottom right flipper. I know Jon from Jackbar is picking one up, I hope Sunshine Laundromat gets one as well.

#2969 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sunshine is getting at least two LOL. One a Diamond.
Seriously.

Yesssss thank you Peter!! Great news Levi!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Pinball Machine
Wall To Wall Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

3,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Crispin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-kapow-stern-pinball-official-speculation-thread?tu=Crispin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.