(Topic ID: 223791)

The Beatles Ka-Pow/Stern Pinball (CONFIRMED) pictures and videos..

By ASOA

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,763 posts
  • 460 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jellikit
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Who is in on The Beatles Pinball?”

• Yes! 59 votes
    9%
  • No! 531 votes
    80%
  • Maybe? 70 votes
    11%

(660 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3677 (resized).jpg
IMG_3345 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193741 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193738 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193735 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193711 (resized).jpg
66B6B38F-1131-44F5-B099-DB88923705A0 (resized).jpeg
C7DED5D0-D5B8-4EA2-A07F-F265EDBD814E (resized).jpeg
613BB3A7-5F6C-4036-A45D-21FCF6A17E7F (resized).jpeg
FBFB1FAF-4A7E-4EA4-B6E5-341054AC3D86 (resized).jpeg
345D99BE-6EE6-465E-8E00-1B6F6932DB1F (resized).jpeg
031A6E8D-9F1D-4A3B-9A2E-6145E644C259 (resized).jpeg
Today (resized).PNG
40 days ago (resized).jpg
80 days ago (resized).png
IMG_0012 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 76.
#3601 5 years ago

Finally played Beatles. It's a lot of fun! You don't really notice the short song clips based off how the modes are timed.

The rear orbit magnet is used to "lock" a ball and the record adding neat randomization.

#3602 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I'm doing some maintenance and thought I'd snap a photo of IMDN Premium $7,599 (MSRP), Beatles Gold $7,999 (MSRP), and Munsters Premium $5,999 (MSRP) "under the hood".
Beatles retro ramp-free design caused many folks to complain it was stark and should be priced more like a Pro.
These photos show the naysayers that Beatles is outfitted much like a Premium, *not* a Pro. Beatles is priced $400 more than IMDN Premium and you get gorgeous power-coated legs/armor, side-art blades, "Vox" speaker trim, sweet emblem on the apron (much nicer than the cheap-o emblem on the backbox). Oh yeah, you also get lots of Beatles footage/assets from the time period...[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

WOW! As a proud owner of a The Beatles Gold this excellent "under the hood" picture might be very useful someday. Thanks.

#3603 5 years ago

To help with your study of who is buying. Here are some facts on my end to add to your stats.
I’ve sold 7 Beatles so far.
1 Diamond, 1 Platinum and 5 Gold.
None of my buyers have seen or heard of Pinside, I’m pretty sure of that. With the exception of 1 buyer, this is their first pinball purchase.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. It’s a Rock n’ Roll themed pin of a band that has never been more well deserving of a pinball in decades. Complaints about its price now....wait until its sold out everywhere and out of production. Due to its fun game play..I definitely see this pin attaining it’s value over time.

Kudos to those that have already bought one. You purchased one while they were still affordable.

That post was not meant to drum up sales. I don’t need to. My Other Platinum looks to be sold this week. The game is selling well on its own.

#3604 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I'm doing some maintenance and thought I'd snap a photo of IMDN Premium $7,599 (MSRP), Beatles Gold $7,999 (MSRP), and Munsters Premium $5,999 (MSRP) "under the hood".
Beatles retro ramp-free design caused many folks to complain it was stark and should be priced more like a Pro.
These photos show the naysayers that Beatles is outfitted much like a Premium, *not* a Pro. Beatles is priced $400 more than IMDN Premium and you get gorgeous power-coated legs/armor/apron, side-art blades, "Vox" speaker trim, sweet emblem on the apron (much nicer than the cheap-o emblem on the backbox). Oh yeah, you also get lots of Beatles footage/assets from the time period...
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

If that's a Munsters premium somebody stole your mini playfield.LOL

#3605 5 years ago

IMDN is just clever design. Doesn’t need a bunch of fancy mechs below the pf. And above it is mostly printed plastics. I’m assuming that’s a lot to do with it’s origin as a “homebrew”.

#3606 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

The slow transformation from "Stern has overpriced this pin, it will never sell" and "there are no ramps. There is nothing to do.", to the whoops and hollers as people figure out that a fast playing pin can be fun to play and that The Beatles is fast, but not only is it fast, it is fun. I'm sure this has to be an adrenaline rush. Especially for the average player.
Anyway, this transformation from "meh" to "I have decided to buy a Beatles" is interesting to watch. Last week there were 28 pinsiders who owned one, 22 wish listers, and 33 onsite locations. I know of at least one owner who is private and will not show up in the count.
There will be 1,614 Beatles Golds produced. Half go overseas. Leaves 807 for U.S. production. 31 + 53 = 66/807 = 8% of U.S. production has been sold. I realize that many retailers live for the quick sale of here today-sold tomorrow but 8% going out in a couple of months time is not a bad sales rate, IMO.
And this 8% is only the numbers from Pinside. There have to be other buyers who couldn't care less about pinside.
I don't have room for one and my budget is blown to bits with my restorations so I cannot buy one. But I feel that one of these days I am going to feel sorry for not stepping up.
[quoted image]

On February 9, I put up the above post and all hell broke loose.

Here are Beatles Gold ownership numbers today. In 14 days, 7 pinsiders have joined The Beatles ownership club. Wish listers went from 23 to 24 and down to 22; I assume they became owners. Location units added 4 more up to 39. That's 11 pins in 14 days. Almost one per day. I won't comment if one per day is good or bad. But it looks like sales are picking up as word gets around gets around that it is a fun pin to play.

Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 2.44.58 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-02-23 at 2.44.58 PM (resized).png

#3607 5 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

To help with your study of who is buying. Here are some facts on my end to add to your stats.
I’ve sold 7 Beatles so far.
1 Diamond, 1 Platinum and 5 Gold.
None of my buyers have seen or heard of Pinside, I’m pretty sure of that. With the exception of 1 buyer, this is their first pinball purchase.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. It’s a Rock n’ Roll themed pin of a band that has never been more well deserving of a pinball in decades. Complaints about its price now....wait until its sold out everywhere and out of production. Due to its fun game play..I definitely see this pin attaining it’s value over time.
Kudos to those that have already bought one. You purchased one while they were still affordable.
That post was not meant to drum up sales. I don’t need to. My Other Platinum looks to be sold this week. The game is selling well on its own.

If you wanna help us. Then give us some comparative numbers for time and sales of other games! You are one of the biggest sellers around and this seems like a really long time for you have sold so few games.

#3608 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If you wanna help us. Then give us some comparative numbers for time and sales of other games! You are one of the biggest sellers around and this seems like a really long time for you have sold so few games.

Jay Cee Almighty, Hilton. I'm not selling shit. I couldn't care less of sales of other pins are, or are not.

I'm just making the observation that The Beatles is selling. Contrary to some who have been waving the "over priced it will never sell" flag, this pin is not listening to that brand of shit. It is selling.

#3609 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Jay Cee Almighty, Hilton. I'm not selling shit. I couldn't care less of sales of other pins are, or are not.
I'm just making the observation that The Beatles is selling. Contrary to some who have been waving the "over priced it will never sell" flag, this pin is not listening to that brand of shit. It is selling.

I received my Gold in early December and am very happy with it. It seems to me that some people that are doing a lot of posting (not all but several) are unable to afford the game (for whatever reason) and therefore hate it and want to trash it as much as possible.

#3610 5 years ago
Quoted from jamesdeloris:

I received my Gold in early December and am very happy with it. It seems to me that some people that are doing a lot of posting (not all but several) are unable to afford the game (for whatever reason) and therefore hate it and want to trash it as much as possible. I owned a WoZ several years ago and I must say I like this pin much better.

Good news travels. Bad news travels fast. If a pin hits the market and soon after you start seeing them for sale and lousy reviews start popping up, then resale prices take a hit and buyers shy away.

Everyone who has played The Beatles has talked about how how it is fast and fun to play. So I don't see anyone selling at distressed prices. I don't see anyone selling at all. And maybe more people are starting to think The Beatles is a "safe" buy that will hold a good resale price.

I think I will do my little pinside sales picture weekly and watch how sales do---on pinside anyway.

#3611 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Wow, learn how to read hypeboy. I was quoting hasslecastle whom is FUN, one of the biggest sellers as far as i know.

Beatles is a blast to play, but it is a complete and utter failure for sales.
If you want to do your weekly sales hype post then at least have some fun and compare it to Munsters. A game that has been available for a thrid of the time but sold twice as much in the firts month.

Beatles is selling all right... very very slowly

#3612 5 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

If that's a Munsters premium somebody stole your mini playfield.LOL

Typo...obviously

#3613 5 years ago

Wouldn't it be nice if Stern would just release the number of The Beatles sold (obviously they won't). Doesn't everyone who buys a new pin register it with Stern. Don't they have the actual number sold to customers?

#3614 5 years ago

Wouldn't it be nice if Stern would just release the number of The Beatles sold (obviously they won't). Doesn't everyone who buys a new pin register it with Stern. Don't they have the actual number sold to customers?

I never register mine, and I can't imagine I am alone. Stern will sell every last one...no doubt whatsoever.

#3615 5 years ago

I'll play Beatles just to hear the music. Like putting money into a jukebox with some added entertainment.

#3616 5 years ago

I had 3 serious pinball player buddies over last night (highly ranked in Florida). Played about 4-5 hours of Munsters, Beatles, IMDN, and Dialed In. Beatles stood out as a great "4 player" game. Rules were straightforward, scoring was balanced, game-time was manageable.

None of them were big Beatles fans per se, but they loved the game. Beatles gameplay is approachable for novices and still appealing to more experienced players. If you set Feature #10 (Choose Song at Ball Launch) to "No", the game is much more challenging. Makes completing all the songs much more difficult.

#3617 5 years ago

I received my Gold in early December and am very happy with it. It seems to me that some people that are doing a lot of posting (not all but several) are unable to afford the game (for whatever reason) and therefore hate it and want to trash it as much as possible.

And they also downvote you just for good measure

#3618 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I'm doing some maintenance and thought I'd snap a photo of IMDN Premium $7,599 (MSRP), Beatles Gold $7,999 (MSRP), and Munsters Pro $5,999 (MSRP) "under the hood".
These photos show the naysayers that Beatles is outfitted much like a Premium, *not* a Pro. Beatles is priced $400 more than IMDN Premium and you get gorgeous power-coated legs/armor/apron, side-art blades, "Vox" speaker trim, sweet emblem on the apron (much nicer than the cheap-o emblem on the backbox). Oh yeah, you also get lots of Beatles footage/assets from the time period...
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is where I’m at now. It’s definitely not a value, but I don’t think it’s any more over priced than any other Stern LE or Premium. It’s got all the LE features:
- Mirrored backglass
- Art blades
- Powder coated armor

It’s also got Premium-esque features with three sets of drops, two magnets, a spinning disk and a good light show.

If you figure the base amount for the game is $7300 like a Stern Premium, you’re paying $700 more for a mirrored backglass, art blades, powder coated armor and a premium license. It’s no worse of a value than Batman ‘66. We can debate if it’s a good game or not, but for someone to let the price cloud their assessment is a bit silly. Which is exactly why I’ve got one getting delivered today.

#3619 5 years ago
Quoted from Mizzou0103:

This is where I’m at now. It’s definitely not a value, but I don’t think it’s any more over priced than any other Stern LE or Premium. It’s got all the LE features:
- Mirrored backglass
- Art blades
- Powder coated armor
It’s also got Premium-esque features with three sets of drops, two magnets, a spinning disk and a good light show.
If you figure the base amount for the game is $7300 like a Stern Premium, you’re paying $700 more for a mirrored backglass, art blades, powder coated armor and a premium license. It’s no worse of a value than Batman ‘66. We can debate if it’s a good game or not, but for someone to let the price cloud their assessment is a bit silly. Which is exactly why I’ve got one getting delivered today.

Agreed. One correction...no "mirrored backglass" on the Gold...it's simply a translite (nothing fancy).

Value is very subjective. I've owned some very expensive games that I didn't enjoy playing. If a pin isn't getting played, it's not a good value

I just took delivery of a Munsters Pro and it's not much fun at the moment. Software doesn't have the polish of Beatles. Even though Munsters Pro cost $2,300 less than Beatles, I'm not sure I see it as a great value if the software isn't complete/fun!

#3620 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Agreed. One correction...no "mirrored backglass" on the Gold...it's simply a translite (nothing fancy).
Value is very subjective. I've owned some very expensive games that I didn't enjoy playing. If a pin isn't getting played, it's not a good value
I just took delivery of a Munsters Pro and it's not much fun at the moment. Software doesn't have the polish of Beatles. Even though Munsters Pro cost $2,300 less than Beatles, I'm not sure I see it as a great value if the software isn't complete/fun!

I didn’t realize the backglass was a translite. That might be my only quibble. At the price, they should have included a mirrored backglass. Still doesn’t change my assessment though.

#3621 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Wow, learn how to read hypeboy. I was quoting hasslecastle whom is FUN, one of the biggest sellers as far as i know.
Beatles is a blast to play, but it is a complete and utter failure for sales.
If you want to do your weekly sales hype post then at least have some fun and compare it to Munsters. A game that has been available for a thrid of the time but sold twice as much in the firts month.
Beatles is selling all right... very very slowly

Yes, I saw that after I hit the "go" button. And I had not had my morning coffee yet. Since you showed up right under my post I assumed you were talking to me. Sorry.

By the way, in the last 24 hours another new owner showed up

Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 10.57.07 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-02-24 at 10.57.07 AM (resized).png

#3622 5 years ago

Beatles is a sleeper title, most will never have an opportunity to see how fun it is....WAY better than its cousin Seabitch!

#3623 5 years ago

Keep it up Hilton.
The constant jabs at everything I post are really getting old and just further shows you to be a troll.
I’ve had you blocked but, it’s ironic after every post I make I can see a blocked post moments later.
Are you coming to TPF? Man I hope so. I can’t wait to meet you in person. Can’t hide behind a keyboard in Texas.

#3624 5 years ago

Keep it up Hilton.
The constant jabs at everything I post are really getting old and just further shows you to be a troll.
I’ve had you blocked but, it’s ironic after every post I make I can see a blocked post moments later.
Are you coming to TPF? Man I hope so. I can’t wait to meet you in person. Can’t hide behind a keyboard in Texas.

Sounds like you’re asking for a confrontation. Can’t imagine that helping the situation.

#3625 5 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

Sounds like you’re asking for a confrontation. Can’t imagine that helping the situation.

It probably doesn’t.
There just comes a point enough is enough.
I’ve tried blocking him and he is the only person I’ve blocked it’s ironic that after every post I make, shortly there after I see below my post “blocked user post”.
The fact is I really don’t know the guy. I’ve never met him.
But it’s a bit annoying that no matter what thread I post in, he will follow up with some sort of belittling comment. It’s weird it’s like he is stalking me...kinda creepy. Perhaps way too much time on his hands on pinside perhaps? who knows.

I’ve requested the assistance of the moderatation team to no avail. Basically he knows how to play the system and walkthat five line of not being banned.

It’s unfortunate because it’s people like him that have polluted this site with toxicity and have chased off many of the pinball veterans, manufacturers, game designers, etc.

I too was thinking highly of investing a lot into this site for advertising...but the more I think about it...I’m more so weighing heavily on permanently deleting my account.

I was merely giving my sales perspective on this title and was insulted...yet again

#3626 5 years ago

I was merely giving my sales perspective on this title and was insulted...yet again

Your perspective was useful and interesting. Random insults from random people are meaningless. That's the problem with social media, people convince themselves that all voices are equal (which isn't true). Some of us have way more experience and wisdom than others. The folks that bully/attack are seeking attention. Try ignoring them...I know it's tough

#3627 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Your perspective was useful and interesting. Random insults from random people are meaningless. That's the problem with social media, people convince themselves that all voices are equal (which isn't true). Some of us have way more experience and wisdom than others. The folks that bully/attack are seeking attention. Try ignoring them...I know it's tough

I appreciate that snaroff. Thank you.

He was baiting me for sales figures on other titles. Perhaps one needs to understand as a distributor, I’m not at liberty to say if a title that is readily available is under performing in sales as that could effect future sales of that title. That is a fine line that I have to walk as well.

Simply put sales of Beatles are doing fine for the time frame since it’s release, there are other titles that have been out longer that haven’t performed as well sales wise. However I’m not at liberty to say which titles those are. Please note I’m not stating this is specific to Stern, as we represent several other manufacturers.

I will say my best selling Stern title ever has been Ghostbusters. I could not keep any of that game in stock. I have sold a TON of those. I wish it wasn’t out of production as it’s a great family theme and that machine sold itself to new 1st time pinball buyers. On the flip side, I totally understand you can’t produce a game forever and out with the old, in with the new. Munsters sales of all models are performing very well. I can only hope that Munsters, over time, does as well for us as Ghostbusters did.

#3628 5 years ago

I will say my best selling Stern title ever has been Ghostbusters. I could not keep any of that game in stock. I have sold a TON of those. I wish it wasn’t out of production as it’s a great family theme and that machine sold itself to new 1st time pinball buyers. On the flip side, I totally understand you can’t produce a game forever and out with the old, in with the new. Munsters sales of all models are performing very well. I can only hope that Munsters, over time, does as well for us as Ghostbusters did.

That's really interesting...I've owned a lot of games over the years and the GB license/game does nothing for me.

I don't know if you are aware, but back in 2004, Sharper Image had Stern titles (like LOTR, TSPP) on display in many of their flagship stores. That's actually how I got into collecting 15 years ago. If Sharper Image and this partnership still existed, I'm convinced they would move a lot of Beatles.

Pinball retailers are "preaching to the converted". A title catering to Beatles fans needs to be seen outside traditional retailers. If "record stores" still existed, that would be ideal. I'm convinced some out-of-the-box marketing could result in moving more games. I know it's marketed on a Beatles website, but it's unclear if a website is as impactful as seeing the game up close (like I saw LOTR in Sharper Image in 2004).

#3629 5 years ago

I will say my best selling Stern title ever has been Ghostbusters

GB is a great packed unique game that will only get better when the code is finally updated.

Not surprised to see Beatles picking up steam. Like I've said before its just a blast to play and have a good time with. Great theme, art, music, callouts etc.

#3630 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

GB is a great packed unique game that will only get better when the code is finally updated.
Not surprised to see Beatles picking up steam. Like I've said before its just a blast to play and have a good time with. Great theme, art, music, callouts etc.

I totally agree with your assessment, on both of these pins.

#3631 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

That's really interesting...I've owned a lot of games over the years and the GB license/game does nothing for me.
I don't know if you are aware, but back in 2004, Sharper Image had Stern titles (like LOTR, TSPP) on display in many of their flagship stores. That's actually how I got into collecting 15 years ago. If Sharper Image and this partnership still existed, I'm convinced they would move a lot of Beatles.
Pinball retailers are "preaching to the converted". A title catering to Beatles fans needs to be seen outside traditional retailers. If "record stores" still existed, that would be ideal. I'm convinced some out-of-the-box marketing could result in moving more games. I know it's marketed on a Beatles website, but it's unclear if a website is as impactful as seeing the game up close (like I saw LOTR in Sharper Image in 2004).

Sharper Image was still going strong with pinball machines in their showrooms in 2006. One week before any operators or locations received POTC, Sharper image had one each in their Atlanta stores. First ones I’d seen, beautiful and set to 50 cent plays. You could buy the very machine you were putting your grubby paws on for something like $8k. (no thanks, assholes, a Stern distributor could deliver one to me for $4k after the initial surge). I put a lot of quarters into that game and it brought much excitement. I was able to rule out buying one for my growing collection. A month later they were found everywhere so it was easy to get your fill. Fast forward and the first JJPOTC are coming off the line. Is it a bit spooky, odd perhaps, to be at the same intersection exactly 13 years later? Happy with JJPOTC btw

#3632 5 years ago

Ok, I am super stoked to own this game.....
BUT SOMEONE IN MY HOUSE WON'T STOP PLAYING IT!

I need a break from music. haha!

#3633 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Why does this matter? Especially if the game sells out? Other games don’t matter in this thread, unless, of course, you think it’s supports your weak argument. Beatles Hater! Lol. Get a (In My) Life!

#3634 5 years ago

Keep it up Hilton.

I would never block anyone. Especially Hilton. To see just how clueless someone can be is worth the agony of reading any single post.

#3635 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Yes, I saw that after I hit the "go" button. And I had not had my morning coffee yet. Since you showed up right under my post I assumed you were talking to me. Sorry.
By the way, in the last 24 hours another new owner showed up
[quoted image]

Another 24 hours has past. Two more Beatles owners show up.

Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 4.06.42 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-02-25 at 4.06.42 PM (resized).png

#3636 5 years ago

Is there a rule sheet available for this game? I've been playing it a few times a week and I'm starting to get the rules down better, but I'd love to see it all laid out on a rule sheet.

This is such a fun game!!!

#3637 5 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

Is there a rule sheet available for this game? I've been playing it a few times a week and I'm starting to get the rules down better, but I'd love to see it all laid out on a rule sheet.

I'm unaware of a rule sheet. The beauty of 80's inspired games is you don't need a rule sheet (80% of the rules are explained on the card/PF).

I guess it would still be cool to have one, but most of the game is easy to grok without one...

#3638 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I'm unaware of a rule sheet. The beauty of 80's inspired games is you don't need a rule sheet (80% of the rules are explained on the card/PF).

I guess it would still be cool to have one, but most of the game is easy to grok without one...

Yeah, I've gotten down *most* of the rules just by playing. I was just hoping to get more exact point values and how many shots are needed to beat each level of the modes etc. I'm sure something will come around sooner or later.

#3639 5 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

Yeah, I've gotten down *most* of the rules just by playing. I was just hoping to get more exact point values and how many shots are needed to beat each level of the modes etc. I'm sure something will come around sooner or later.

Sure, but since the game does such a good job highlighting level transitions, I find the exact number of shots/points doesn't matter much. Just keep pounding away at the various shots until you hit level 5! I just had a pretty nice game (7M)...played all the modes to reach Beatlemania MB (only completed one mode). When you return to a mode after Beatlemania MB, the unfinished modes continue where you left off. If you complete all the modes takes you to Taxman MB. Shooting for Mystery is important since it allows you to "Add Time" to help complete a mode. Also completing all drops lights extra ball.

#3640 5 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

You might look on page 72 (#3596). Some of the rules are explained pretty good.

#3641 5 years ago

You might look on page 72 (#3596). Some of the rules are explained pretty good.

Thanks!

Quoted from snaroff:

Just keep pounding away at the various shots until you hit level 5!

Hahaha well that is how I've been approaching it, too! I know the screen gives some info for this kind of stuff, but the game's too fast for me to spare a glance at it, lol

#3642 5 years ago

Not a true ruleset, but a great discussion of the rules and some good info here.

http://tiltforums.com/t/beatles-rules/4681/25

#3643 5 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Not a true ruleset, but a great discussion of the rules and some good info here.
http://tiltforums.com/t/beatles-rules/4681/25

That's perfect!! Thanks!!!

#3644 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Another 24 hours has past. Two more Beatles owners show up.
[quoted image]

Another 24 hours and 3 more new owners.

This is your local news service just staying johnny on the spot.

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 5.39.45 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-02-26 at 5.39.45 PM (resized).png

Meanwhile, back at the ranch........

#3645 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

[quoted image]

OMG, Beatlemania!!!

#3646 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

OMG, Beatlemania!!!

“This is your ol’ pal Cousin Brucie and Beatlemania is sweeping the nation”

#3647 5 years ago

I doubt many put up what they own.. I don't.

#3648 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

[quoted image]

There are 3 new wish listers and one more was added to the Public Locations.

Slow news day

Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 8.39.13 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-03-01 at 8.39.13 PM (resized).png

#3649 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

There are 3 new wish listers and one more was added to the Public Locations.
Slow news day
[quoted image]

I take it we can look to you to post this every single day?

#3650 5 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

I take it we can look to you to post this every single day?

No. Just when I see a change on new pinside owners or new locations. If these offend anybody I can stop posting them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Pinball Machine
Wall To Wall Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tinton Falls, NJ
$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

10,282 (OBO)
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

There are 3,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 76.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-kapow-stern-pinball-official-speculation-thread/page/73 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.