(Topic ID: 223791)

The Beatles Ka-Pow/Stern Pinball (CONFIRMED) pictures and videos..

By ASOA

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,763 posts
  • 460 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jellikit
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Who is in on The Beatles Pinball?”

• Yes! 59 votes
    9%
  • No! 531 votes
    80%
  • Maybe? 70 votes
    11%

(660 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3677 (resized).jpg
IMG_3345 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193741 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193738 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193735 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193711 (resized).jpg
66B6B38F-1131-44F5-B099-DB88923705A0 (resized).jpeg
C7DED5D0-D5B8-4EA2-A07F-F265EDBD814E (resized).jpeg
613BB3A7-5F6C-4036-A45D-21FCF6A17E7F (resized).jpeg
FBFB1FAF-4A7E-4EA4-B6E5-341054AC3D86 (resized).jpeg
345D99BE-6EE6-465E-8E00-1B6F6932DB1F (resized).jpeg
031A6E8D-9F1D-4A3B-9A2E-6145E644C259 (resized).jpeg
Today (resized).PNG
40 days ago (resized).jpg
80 days ago (resized).png
IMG_0012 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 76.
#3501 5 years ago

Songs range from 50 seconds to a few that are full length around 2:00.

What limits them to only 30 seconds are the mode lengths are all timed at 30 seconds to complete. This of course can be changed in the settings to get more out of each song.

#3502 5 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

I thought it did 90 Seconds of each song? Am I wrong?
JJ

The default timers are all 30 seconds. All can be configured separately.

#3503 5 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

I thought it did 90 Seconds of each song? Am I wrong?
JJ

No the songs are on 30 second timers I believe.

#3504 5 years ago
Quoted from jamesdeloris:

No the songs are on 30 second timers I believe.

Most songs back then were only about 2 minutes, or 120 seconds, long. I agree with 30 second clips.

#3505 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Most songs back then were only about 2 minutes, or 120 seconds, long. I agree with 30 second clips.

I think the 30 seconds works well. I’m not sure what triggers this but time can be added to the mode making the song play longer. You can also increase the default mode timer to have them play longer as well.

As I noted earlier, if you open the game code in pinball browser the shortest song is in the low 50 second range and a couple are around two minutes with the remainder about 55-60 seconds.

The longest song is can’t buy me love at two minutes for main gameplay. I had cleland make me a nice edit of this bringing in daytripper at the 1:00 mark or so.

Sounds awesome and nice having the extra track!

#3506 5 years ago

I was watching a recent Todd Tuckey/TNT video where he takes delivery of a Beatles Platinum from Automated. I’m sure Todd had it sold ahead of time. Somebody is buying this title...and a Platinum over a Gold at that!

#3507 5 years ago

I really like Beatles but I am beginning to doubt that I will ever be able to justify pricing. $7600 can buy me two decent used Sterns. Little voice in my head keeps saying-screw Beatles and get an Elvis back in the collection. I am sure it would be a great game for guest and newer pinball players, but I may get tired of just a single level game. Other voice in my head is saying if you want a single level game to add diversification to the collection-buy a TNA. Damn all these voices in my head.

#3508 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I really like Beatles but I am beginning to doubt that I will ever be able to justify pricing. $7600 can buy me two decent used Sterns. Little voice in my head keeps saying-screw Beatles and get an Elvis back in the collection. I am sure it would be a great game for guest and newer pinball players, but I may get tired of just a single level game. Other voice in my head is saying if you want a single level game to add diversification to the collection-buy a TNA. Damn all these voices in my head.

Given your collection, I'm not surprised by your thinking/decision.

For those of us that admire drop target heavy 80's games, the voices are much different. My Centaur/Fathom restorations are valued at ~7k, so the price of Beatles Gold makes sense (spirit of 80's with great sound, imagery, modern tech, license).

Even though Beatles isn't deep, it's not easy when setup properly. TNA is also a great throwback game as well. From my perspective, even though TNA is ~$1,500 less costly than Beatles Gold, I see more "value" in Beatles Gold. Beatles is more appealing to non-pinheads and the art package is much nicer looking.

All of this is subjective, just airing my thoughts/voices

IMG_9876 (resized).jpgIMG_9876 (resized).jpgIMG_9934 (resized).jpgIMG_9934 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#3509 5 years ago

All I can say about Beatles is....

Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 11.42.04 am.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-06 at 11.42.04 am.png
#3510 5 years ago

She seems happy.

Also she makes that pinball machine look huge!

#3511 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

TNA is legit.

#3512 5 years ago

Hey, Whadaya Know???!

New Code!

#3513 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

WARNING, tldr

my source is the same as ASOA... you just pull a WAG and post it up.
However, my WAG actually:
1. looks at the numbers claimed to be sold by distributors with us all knowing that many of them flat out lie to push sales and then looking at all the other information out there. Watching the behaviors over the past few months of these salesmen has been telling in its self as some become desperate to sell stock.
2. Takes everything that the sales team at Stern says with a grain of salt. It is their job to sell and they have been shown time and time again to lie (call it half truths if that makes you feel better, but they spew BS much of the time > not personal as it is just their jobs). Watch their decisions to delay MUN post holiday in an effort to push Beatles.
3. look at the number recorded on public sites and correlate that with other games and numbers after a similar amount of time.
4. watch the hype here on the #1 collector site anywhere. Hype is all but dead here aside from a handful of owners (rightfully excited as the game is fun) and the various distributors (both ones that are open about being distributors and the few that post anonymously here but are in fact sellers/resellers)
5. Call around and talk to distributors. They all have them for sale, they still have them for sale, and the prices have dropped. You dont drop a price in order to sell an item that is supposedly flying off the shelves.
It really does not take much common sense to come to this accurate conclusion. If these golds are selling like gangbusters, where the hell have they gone to, lol. Some mysterious pool of NIB pinball buyers?
ASOA's WAG is that he is a distributor without bias... Keep in mind he wont tell us any actual data like how many he bought, how many he has sold, what prices he sold his diamond and platinums for and now what the golds are selling/ not-selling for.

I actually love the Beatles. I think the game is super fun (I played the 2 they had in Chicago). I think the theme is great also (finally a band theme I like).
Dont misinterpret my despise for distributors on a collectors forum spewing BS and false hype as hate for the game or them personally. I just think it is important that there is a voice of reality to counter the salesman pitches from some on here with the constant hype train.
Passion for the hobby is not hate. I dont want to see any of my fellow hobbyists fall for the fake hype. Beatles is a fun game, but priced much too high and the sales mirror that conclusion.
A little reality for you on what numbers are public
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/stern-the-beatles/owners
58 Golds can be accounted for (both private and public).
Most will accept that Pinside represents 30-50% of the public pinball collector world in numbers of games. PInside seems to be more heavily US/ NA based in users, but still useful.
You can of course cross reference with pinball owners which tends to be more overseas and find 5 gold owners.
Some may say that Pinside is a small percentage. Reality is that public locations are well accounted for here and on pinball map (total of 49)
For a small comparative, go look at WWE which is well accepted as being the worst selling modern Stern. There are 76 locations (pinball map) and 33 private owners. That means WWE is 2x the seller that Beatles currently is. Distributors will argue that WWE has been out longer, but we all know that the majority of game sales for any title happen in the first bolus in the first month prior and month post release. We are 5! months post announcement and 3 months post sales. Ample time for them to get out there.
need another comparison? How about Mustang, the widely accepted 2nd worse selling modern Stern. 100 locations and 83 owners.
Just stop buying into the false distributor hype on this title.
The clear reality is that the game was overpriced and the sales reflect it. This went over like a lead balloon and keep your eyes wide open when someone in sales tells you they are not biased (lol)
Own the game already?, GREAT! have me over to play. The thing is a blast IMHO!
Thinking of buying the game? awesome! just please understand the difference of salesguy hype and the reality of how many are sitting in back stock.
I believe that Stern "sold out" for the first run to distributors. They marketed this great by forcing distributors to buy a 10 pack to get in on the first run. Sold them on the hype and many distros cashed in big on the Diamond and platinum sales.
I believe that Stern is running some more in Jan because there are surely some distributors with customers that want this game and those distributors did not buy in for the first run for the 10 pack.
The reality is that Stern sells on hype to distributors and they in turn sell on hype.
Stern does not care if distributors are stuck with stock on a 10 pack and that shows as they run more games for new distro orders instead of telling Distros to sell their back stock to each other.

“Most will accept that Pinside represents 30-50% of the public pinball collector world in numbers of games. ”

Dude, you are really, really, really full of it. You think 50% of the people that buy pinball machines are on Pinside? Let alone cataloguing their collections? You just lost the last shred of credibility you had with me.

#3514 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:I can’t imagine Stern would ever allow a MAP reduction. Maybe “buy a gold and get $2k off another title”. Game play is surprisingly fun but the art package and animations remind me of a Saturday morning cartoon.
Hilton’s WAG above is reasonable and thought out. I have talked to a number of collectors I know where money is generally not an issue and that I expected would be in the target market including one Beatles super fan. Not one of them has played the game and they all said some variation of “it’s priced too high for what it is”.
I think Stern knew these were going to be a tough sell when they came up with the 10 pack distributor idea which essentially incentivized dealers to buy more golds than they otherwise would have been interested in.
The Beatles situation is sad because it may hamper further retro redesigns using the excuse they don’t sell well while not admitting that the failure was due to the pricing model and not the game itself.

And WTF does WAG mean?!?

#3515 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

And WTF does WAG mean?!?

I was going to tell you to Google WAG, but Google keeps shooting and missing. Google cannot even get SWAG. So............

WAG= Wild Assed Guess

SWAG = Scientific Wild Assed Guess.

SNAFU = Situation Normal. All Fucked Up. ( came about during WW II ).

FUBAR= Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition.

GFY = Go Fuck Yourself

WTF = You already know this one.

School's out.

#3516 5 years ago

CN5 on the CPU is the Line out External Sub woofer to be connected on the Beatles.

I see a 7 Pin layout with no ability to connect as external sub, other than calling my distro what are my options as the Beatles Matrix says...

CPU mounted Line-out audio connector for external amplification.

Thank you.

#3517 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

WTF = You already know this one

My wife is on staff at a divinity school. One of the professors put together a women's networking group. She named it "Women's Theological Fellowship." That lasted a day.

#3518 5 years ago

New code editions? I cant bring up.the readme file

#3519 5 years ago

I can't get over how pretty this machine is.

Screen Shot 2019-02-09 at 9.28.15 am (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-02-09 at 9.28.15 am (resized).png
#3520 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

New code editions? I cant bring up.the readme file

V1.10 - February 6, 2019
=======================
- Added additional topper lamp effects.
- Added adjustments to allow each drop target bank to be disabled (rules will compensate)
- Added adjustment to allow more songs to play during mainplay. (default = NO)
- Mystery Award will choose "Add Time" once per timed song.
- Custom message is now displayed every pass through attract mode (was every 10 passes).
- Increased Extra Ball points award to 200,000 and Special points award to 400,000.
- Added flipper power adjustments for lower flippers.
- Upper flipper power was not persisting across game power cycle. This has been corrected.
- Slingshot power has been modified and the default slingshot power is now 20.
- Super Skill Shot and Super Duper Skill Shot values are now increased with each successful shot.
- Super Duper Skill audit was not being recorded correctly.
- Reduced the window where a jackpot shot via the left orbit will not score if a ball
is being auto-plunged as the result of a ball save or add-a-ball.
- Removed the Bonus X Extra Ball award. This was not a part of Sea Witch rules.
- Added new adjustment "LEFT OUTLANE COURTESY SAVE" (default: NO) which will activate a ball save
if a shot which hits the super jackpot target (behind FAB) results in a quick left outlane drain.
This is valid during single ball play only.
- Increased Secret Skill shot value to 75,000
- Added additional display messages for Beatlemania Multiball/Hard Days Night
- Added additional display messages when a song advances to the next scoring level
- Mystery: Increased Light Extra Ball award percentage slightly
- Mystery now progresses in a certain award order when in competition mode:
25K, ADV Bonus X, 2X POPS, 50K, 2X Left Spinner, Beatlemania Letter, 2X Right Spinner, Hold Bonus, 100K
Add A Ball will always be awarded as the first award after All My Loving or Beatlemania Multiball Starts
Add Time will always be awarded as the first award after a timed song starts
- Added adjustment "Taxman Qualifying Difficulty" (Default = HARD) Setting this to EASY means that a single jackpot
during All My Loving multiball and getting to level 3 on all other songs will qualify Taxman.
- System Change (Version 2.21): Added Custom Coin Door Editor - See below:

Added Custom Coin Door Editor.
- You can specify the UNITS PER PULSE for the base coin and the number of PULSES
generated by each coin switch (left, center, right, 4th, 5th, 6th). The
UNITS have a range of 1 to 10000 and PULSES have a range of 0 to 100. For
example the USA coin door has a UNIT of 25 and the left and right slots
generate 1 PULSE and the center slot (the DBV) generates four PULSES. The
coin mechanisms accept quarters and the DBV dollars. Therefore, the UNIT is
25 (for 25 cents) and the left and right generate 1 PULSE for a single quarter
and the center slot generates 4 PULSES for a dollar bill being four quarters.
- If Standard Adjustment "Game Pricing" is changed to a selection with different
UNITS PER PULSE than the active CUSTOM coin door, the custom coin door will
be reset to the factory default for that Game Pricing selection.

#3521 5 years ago

There are few things cooler than seeing new code drop for a pin you own!

#3522 5 years ago
Quoted from Riffbear:

All I can say about Beatles is....
[quoted image]

Why are her legs cartoons and her upper body real?

#3523 5 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

V1.10 - February 6, 2019
=======================
- Added additional topper lamp effects.
- Added adjustments to allow each drop target bank to be disabled (rules will compensate)
- Added adjustment to allow more songs to play during mainplay. (default = NO)
- Mystery Award will choose "Add Time" once per timed song.
- Custom message is now displayed every pass through attract mode (was every 10 passes).
- Increased Extra Ball points award to 200,000 and Special points award to 400,000.
- Added flipper power adjustments for lower flippers.
- Upper flipper power was not persisting across game power cycle. This has been corrected.
- Slingshot power has been modified and the default slingshot power is now 20.
- Super Skill Shot and Super Duper Skill Shot values are now increased with each successful shot.
- Super Duper Skill audit was not being recorded correctly.
- Reduced the window where a jackpot shot via the left orbit will not score if a ball
is being auto-plunged as the result of a ball save or add-a-ball.
- Removed the Bonus X Extra Ball award. This was not a part of Sea Witch rules.
- Added new adjustment "LEFT OUTLANE COURTESY SAVE" (default: NO) which will activate a ball save
if a shot which hits the super jackpot target (behind FAB) results in a quick left outlane drain.
This is valid during single ball play only.
- Increased Secret Skill shot value to 75,000
- Added additional display messages for Beatlemania Multiball/Hard Days Night
- Added additional display messages when a song advances to the next scoring level
- Mystery: Increased Light Extra Ball award percentage slightly
- Mystery now progresses in a certain award order when in competition mode:
25K, ADV Bonus X, 2X POPS, 50K, 2X Left Spinner, Beatlemania Letter, 2X Right Spinner, Hold Bonus, 100K
Add A Ball will always be awarded as the first award after All My Loving or Beatlemania Multiball Starts
Add Time will always be awarded as the first award after a timed song starts
- Added adjustment "Taxman Qualifying Difficulty" (Default = HARD) Setting this to EASY means that a single jackpot
during All My Loving multiball and getting to level 3 on all other songs will qualify Taxman.
- System Change (Version 2.21): Added Custom Coin Door Editor - See below:
Added Custom Coin Door Editor.
- You can specify the UNITS PER PULSE for the base coin and the number of PULSES
generated by each coin switch (left, center, right, 4th, 5th, 6th). The
UNITS have a range of 1 to 10000 and PULSES have a range of 0 to 100. For
example the USA coin door has a UNIT of 25 and the left and right slots
generate 1 PULSE and the center slot (the DBV) generates four PULSES. The
coin mechanisms accept quarters and the DBV dollars. Therefore, the UNIT is
25 (for 25 cents) and the left and right generate 1 PULSE for a single quarter
and the center slot generates 4 PULSES for a dollar bill being four quarters.
- If Standard Adjustment "Game Pricing" is changed to a selection with different
UNITS PER PULSE than the active CUSTOM coin door, the custom coin door will
be reset to the factory default for that Game Pricing selection.

Thanks

#3524 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Why are her legs cartoons and her upper body real?

She is shy and didn't want her real legs shown.

#3525 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Budman. If I buy one you will be the first PM when I go to sell it.

Well PBMan?…is it time yet?

#3526 5 years ago

Budman. Haven’t bought one yet. Just sold Munsters. Going to a local Arcade this week to put some more time on it.

#3527 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Budman. Haven’t bought one yet. Just sold Munsters. Going to a local Arcade this week to put some more time on it.

Buy one, you won’t be disappointed! Perfect complement to POTC, total change a pace and style. I have both.

#3528 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Just sold Munsters.

#3529 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Munsters that bad/boring?

#3530 5 years ago

Munsters is a very smooth shooter. Very simple code. Probably much more fun with the bottom playfield. If you don't know me yet I tend to flip Pins real quick if they don't wow me. I will probably own a Munsters again. Most likely a Premium.

PSW - Where did you get you Beatles from.

#3531 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Munsters is a very smooth shooter. Very simple code. Probably much more fun with the bottom playfield. If you don't know me yet I tend to flip Pins real quick if they don't wow me. I will probably own a Munsters again. Most likely a Premium.

PM sent

#3532 5 years ago

Just had a breakout game...10M. I really like how songs get revisited if they haven't been completed (after Hard Days Night MB).

Still haven't completed all the songs, which leads to Taxman MB.

This game just get better with time...pure fun. Fast. Don't miss ramps whatsoever...

#3533 5 years ago

Hey, has the shaker motor been integrated into the game and if so how does one test to see if it is working.

Thanks

#3534 5 years ago

I get my Beatles Gold this week...yay!!!

#3535 5 years ago
Quoted from Hawks:

Love to know what u think of it.

#3536 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Love to known what u think of it.

I’ve played it for about an hour and fell in love with it
Initially I had my doubts as it looked so plain, but upon playing it I knew I needed to own one
It’s great to have a game that is so simple to follow and has an attainable wizard mode

#3537 5 years ago
Quoted from extendo:

Hey, has the shaker motor been integrated into the game and if so how does one test to see if it is working.
Thanks

Yep mine works perfectly! Its awesome.

Quoted from Hawks:

Welcome to the club! Its a brilliant game..
Theres a platinum up for sale on Facebook buy sell. (tho he could be just fishing) No price listed.

#3538 5 years ago

Never thought I’d be considering swapping my Munsters Le order for a Beatles Gold, but here we are.

#3539 5 years ago
E0B63E63-29CA-451A-B083-B7B6AF93D4A6 (resized).jpegE0B63E63-29CA-451A-B083-B7B6AF93D4A6 (resized).jpeg
#3540 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Never thought I’d be considering swapping my Munsters Le order for a Beatles Gold, but here we are.

Beatles is a real blast mate, you will love it

#3541 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

She'll love you yeah yeah yeah...

#3542 5 years ago
Quoted from Riffbear:

She'll love you yeah yeah yeah...

Ahh....that's "She loves you yeah yeah yeah"

#3543 5 years ago

I had a chance to play Beatles this past weekend at Sunshine Laundry. I was completely surprised by how fun it was. Stern took an old great classic and really improved on it.

#3544 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Don’t think I can wait for you PBMan.... gonna buy one this weekend. I’m jonesing for a new pin while I wait for BM66.

#3545 5 years ago

Why is it that this game has taken precedent over all the others in my small collection...

#3546 5 years ago

My Beatles has arrived and it’s gorgeous
Very pleased with it, huge flippin weekend a coming

E8B14B20-4C5B-4547-B993-C9CA3BABAADE (resized).jpegE8B14B20-4C5B-4547-B993-C9CA3BABAADE (resized).jpeg
#3547 5 years ago
Quoted from Hawks:

Very pleased with it, huge flippin weekend a coming [quoted image]

We received our Gold in early December. I agree with you! It's a beautiful machine. Well worth the money. Love playing it.

#3548 5 years ago
Quoted from Hawks:

Very pleased with it, huge flippin weekend a coming [quoted image]

If you like to play in the dark, might consider adding Pinstadium's:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/72#post-4731937

#3549 5 years ago

The slow transformation from "Stern has overpriced this pin, it will never sell" and "there are no ramps. There is nothing to do.", to the whoops and hollers as people figure out that a fast playing pin can be fun to play and that The Beatles is fast, but not only is it fast, it is fun. I'm sure this has to be an adrenaline rush. Especially for the average player.

Anyway, this transformation from "meh" to "I have decided to buy a Beatles" is interesting to watch. Last week there were 28 pinsiders who owned one, 22 wish listers, and 33 onsite locations. I know of at least one owner who is private and will not show up in the count.

There will be 1,614 Beatles Golds produced. Half go overseas. Leaves 807 for U.S. production. 31 + 53 = 66/807 = 8% of U.S. production has been sold. I realize that many retailers live for the quick sale of here today-sold tomorrow but 8% going out in a couple of months time is not a bad sales rate, IMO.

And this 8% is only the numbers from Pinside. There have to be other buyers who couldn't care less about pinside.

I don't have room for one and my budget is blown to bits with my restorations so I cannot buy one. But I feel that one of these days I am going to feel sorry for not stepping up.

Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 10.35.41 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-02-15 at 10.35.41 AM (resized).png

#3550 5 years ago

lol. sales are pathetic (and I own one).

For reference... Munsters which has only been the initial run (supposedly only 100 Pros made to date...)of games is already over Beatles...
Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Pinball Machine
Wall To Wall Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

10,282 (OBO)
$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 76.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-kapow-stern-pinball-official-speculation-thread/page/71?hl=pbman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.