(Topic ID: 223791)

The Beatles Ka-Pow/Stern Pinball (CONFIRMED) pictures and videos..

By ASOA

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,763 posts
  • 460 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jellikit
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Who is in on The Beatles Pinball?”

• Yes! 59 votes
    9%
  • No! 531 votes
    80%
  • Maybe? 70 votes
    11%

(660 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3677 (resized).jpg
IMG_3345 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193741 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193738 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193735 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193711 (resized).jpg
66B6B38F-1131-44F5-B099-DB88923705A0 (resized).jpeg
C7DED5D0-D5B8-4EA2-A07F-F265EDBD814E (resized).jpeg
613BB3A7-5F6C-4036-A45D-21FCF6A17E7F (resized).jpeg
FBFB1FAF-4A7E-4EA4-B6E5-341054AC3D86 (resized).jpeg
345D99BE-6EE6-465E-8E00-1B6F6932DB1F (resized).jpeg
031A6E8D-9F1D-4A3B-9A2E-6145E644C259 (resized).jpeg
Today (resized).PNG
40 days ago (resized).jpg
80 days ago (resized).png
IMG_0012 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 76.
#3301 5 years ago

I love all the guys that have never even had a single game on route telling us what works and what does not, how we should measure success or not, when to sell and when to buy...

I seriously encourage all of you to take your passion and bright ideas out to the streets. Go buy a Beatles and put it on location. Report back as you go.
It is a ton of fun to put games out on route and try to help build a local community of more pinheads! Worst case scenario you learn a few things and have some fun.

#3302 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I love all the guys that have never even had a single game on route telling us what works and what does not, how we should measure success or not, when to sell and when to buy...
I seriously encourage all of you to take your passion and bright ideas out to the streets. Go buy a Beatles and put it on location. Report back as you go.
It is a ton of fun to put games out on route and try to help build a local community of more pinheads! Worst case scenario you learn a few things and have some fun.

I think we’ve now had at least 3 operators chime in between the 3 Beatles threads that are active and there is one common message, it’s out performing expectations and out earning some more modern games.
I think between these 3 operators they bought 10+ Beatles machines of various flavors so if there is a accurate body of work to gauge earnings off of, this is pretty good.
Unique machines that not everyone has do have the ability to draw people in that normally wouldn’t otherwise come out to play on location. I would think this data would be hard to quantify.
The Helicon Brewing operator talked about this over on the JJP Pirates thread a while back. There were many new people coming in just to seek that one game out.
Interesting stuff

#3303 5 years ago

FYI....for all the owners/operators that aren’t following the owners thread this may be helpful.

Spoke with stern a few days ago and their engineering team is in the process of making a airball plastic for the middle bank of drop targets, just like the upper set of 4 has already. Several owners have been getting some serious flyers off that bank even on lower flipper power.

Call/email David or your distro if your having issues.

#3304 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I think we’ve now had at least 3 operators chime in between the 3 Beatles threads that are active and there is one common message, it’s out performing expectations and out earning some more modern games.
I think between these 3 operators they bought 10+ Beatles machines of various flavors so if there is a accurate body of work to gauge earnings off of, this is pretty good.
Unique machines that not everyone has do have the ability to draw people in that normally wouldn’t otherwise come out to play on location. I would think this data would be hard to quantify.
The Helicon Brewing operator talked about this over on the JJP Pirates thread a while back. There were many new people coming in just to seek that one game out.
Interesting stuff

PA is a hot bed for pinball! You should put yours on route!

#3305 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Grea point that many on here are just flat out missing. The eye candy factor. The bait. I mean, do people really go to Hooters for the food? A Beatles pinball machine will draw people over, and some of those people will drop a coin. And some of those people will drop a coin in another machine too. Games like Judge Dread or Lethal Wrapon aren’t getting the casual fans attention. Beatles is.

"Beatles is." Interesting. Each Beatle was a Beatle and all four together were The Beatles. The plural form of Beatle is Beatles. And in proper terms we would say "Beatles are."

And now, with one pinball machine, The Beatles, the plural word has been transformed into a singular term, E.G. in my collection I have a Monster Bash, a Metallica, an Aerosmith, and a Beatles. Beatles IS the best looking one in the lineup. Beatles IS a nice playing pin. And The Beatles ARE the best rock and roll band in history.

Interesting.

#3306 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Well shit, man, everybody here has been telling Stern how to run its business. What makes you think you would be immune

#3307 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Well shit, man, everybody here has been telling Stern how to run its business. What makes you think you would be immune

very true.

I just want more pinball, so I think everyone shoudl buy a beatles and route it

Esp someone close to me so I can come play it!

#3308 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

very true.
I just want more pinball, so I think everyone shoudl buy a beatles and route it
Esp someone close to me so I can come play it!

So buy one and route it! Or at least play it, that way we can take your opinions on the game more seriously.

#3309 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

So buy one and route it! Or at least play it, that way we can take your opinions on the game more seriously.

closest one is 2hr drive. no time currently.

I do plan to get some time on one this weekend.

#3310 5 years ago

Played about 20 games on location. The overall package looks damn impressive in person. But I'm really not digging the spinning disk in the center. Spins the ball down the middle and down the outlanes way too much. Having the game ship without rubbers on the outlane dividers only makes this worse. At least we won't have to worry about long game times during our launch party this Friday. Feels like ball times a super short to me.

#3311 5 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Played about 20 games on location. The overall package looks damn impressive in person. But I'm really not digging the spinning disk in the center. Spins the ball down the middle and down the outlanes way too much. Having the game ship without rubbers on the outlane dividers only makes this worse. At least we won't have to worry about long game times during our launch party this Friday. Feels like ball times a super short to me.

The outlane rubbers come with it and I tried them for about 10 games before taking them back off. Seem to make the left side drain more and the ball actually got hung up between the right rubber and the shooter lane plastic. I've only had the disc throw the ball down the middle a few times. My gripe would be the center stops causing airballs, but I made a fix for that with a piece of lexan mounted to the plastic extending out over the drops.

#3312 5 years ago

On this pin, Pinstadium's are transformative. It dramatically reduces the glare as well.

Click on the following link if you'd like to see the difference:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/72#post-4731937

snaroff

#3313 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

On this pin, Pinstadium's are transformative. It dramatically reduces the glare as well.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/72#post-4731937
snaroff

Was that picture in a dark room or something or you have bulbs out?

Mine is no where near that dark and definitely doesn’t need supplemental lighting.

#3314 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Mine is no where near that dark and definitely doesn’t need supplemental lighting.

0 bulbs out. Dark room (which I prefer). If you turn yours on in a dark room, it would be identical. Beatles has 0 spots. IMDN is just as dramatic.

The other staggering difference is how much glare Pinstadium's removes. 0 need for fancy/expensive glass.

snaroff

#3315 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

snaroff

Quoted from Psw757:

I don't why you all are down voting the guy. I saw Pin Stadium lighting in action at TPF last year. The vision on a pin was transformative. I forget which pin it was. Any and all dark spots are gone. Glare from the back glass onto the play field glass is no longer a blinding problem.

I also think that trying to take and post pics of a pin with LEDs is a challenge. LEDs just don't photograph well, at all, IMO. LEDs in the GI lights seem to make the play field look darker than it is. Try taking some pics of yours and look at it from that viewpoint. Maybe yours will not appear darker and maybe you are happy with it as is.

2 things I will say. If you installed Pin Stadium lighting on your Beatles, you probably would not be disappointed with the result. And don't knock it until you try it.

#3316 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I don't why you all are down voting the guy. I saw Pin Stadium lighting in action at TPF last year. The vision on a pin was transformative. I forget which pin it was. Any and all dark spots are gone. Glare from the back glass onto the play field glass is no longer a blinding problem.

Thanks for the support! The downvotes are absurd/childish.

I purchased my first Pinstadium's 1-2 months ago...the photos speak for themselves. For years, I've been doing my own custom spotlight additions. Pinstadium is a better solution. If I could, I'd trade every sheet of non-glare glass for Pinstadium's since they do a better job removing glare.

IMDN and Beatles are poorly lit...especially if you enjoy playing in a dark room. Photos speak for themselves, and to be honest, the difference is more stunning in person. My wife, a non-pinballer was shocked by the difference to our Beatles.

snaroff

#3317 5 years ago

Pinstadiums are great for me as well. We get there are some people who do not care for them. No reason to downvote someone for stating their honest opinion. Congratulations on your new game. It looks fantastic!!

#3318 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I also think that trying to take and post pics of a pin with LEDs is a challenge. LEDs just don't photograph well, at all, IMO. LEDs in the GI lights seem to make the play field look darker than it is. Try taking some pics of yours and look at it from that viewpoint. Maybe yours will not appear darker and maybe you are happy with it as is.
2 things I will say. If you installed Pin Stadium lighting on your Beatles, you probably would not be disappointed with the result. And don't knock it until you try it.

I removed the vote..for some reason i took it as a knock on the game.

Sorry for being an a?!!

#3319 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

The decision should not be based on if the game has reached profitability - but simply based on it's earning potential. If the earnings are down, why wait for the residual value to keep decreasing? The residual on a newer title is going to decrease faster than the game's ability to earn if it's not pulling its weight.
If a game drops $1000 in value while you wait for it to go into the black, and is just dragging along at <$100 month... that's a long time and lots of service to make up for that drop in residual value. Clearing $1000 more in residual value NOW vs 10+months of low earnings with your capital investment locked up and further delaying your ability to roll that capital into a game that would do better. So you sell the game to maximize the residual value vs waiting for earnings to beat the rate of depreciation.. and roll that capital into a game with better earning potential.
The analysis has to include opportunity cost... what this game is earning vs another title. Obviously if a game is performing, or another option won't OUT perform it... selling early will just exaggerate overhead costs and you'll lose by taking on depreciation on the second title as well.
Obviously people want their income+residual value sale to exceed their initial costs... the question is simply how much do you expect each piece to contribute to ensure that happens..
The reason everyone loves older games is they've already bottomed out their depreciation, and if they perform on par... it's far more profitable to just keep riding that old horse. Maybe not the best for revenue, but per unit the net will favor being in the black.
Selling early is just about earnings/month vs depreciation/month... and some operators find the earnings delta of a new piece big enough to favor cycling titles faster.

Interesting logic. I operate in 4 states and over 180 stops. We can usually justify the reliability and newness of the game to a customer away a higher value ie movie theater A requires $250,000 worth of inventory, pinball A is valued at $4200. Filler pieces have to exist in my world.

#3320 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Don’t worry. I believe you. Haha.
Just giving my experiences. No two games play alike.

That's for sure. =) that's what I love about it the most.

#3321 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Interesting stuff

Yes its true. With Beatles I was able to give my distributor 2 purchases and 2 other potential buyers. It is very popular, not prediction is it will not be close between TNA. Beatles will likely total out higher in half the time.

For the record, nothing against TNA. Great table, just is not earning nearly as well as Beatles.

#3322 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Yes its true. With Beatles I was able to give my distributor 2 purchases and 2 other potential buyers. It is very popular, not prediction is it will not be close between TNA. Beatles will likely total out higher in half the time.
For the record, nothing against TNA. Great table, just is not earning nearly as well as Beatles.

Congrats CJ, as a HUO owner i don't care how it earns on route except i hope all you guys kick ass on any pins you buy.

It's a no brainer, Beatles should always crush TNA on location. Like you said, nothing against TNA but Beatles theme is an iconic all time best.

#3323 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Congrats CJ, as a HUO owner i don't care how it earns on route except i hope all you guys kick ass on any pins you buy.
It's a no brainer, Beatles should always crush TNA on location. Like you said, nothing against TNA but Beatles theme is an iconic all time best.

It’s a really really fun game and the friggin spinners and pops...awesome!

#3324 5 years ago

Now you all are making me want to go buy one. But right now, money is tight. however, the real problem is I am out of space and what I currently have is not for sale.

#3325 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Just off loaded my new Beatle's pinball machine! Won't be able to set it up until the weekend but I can't wait.

#3326 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Pinstadium is a better solution. If I could, I'd trade every sheet of non-glare glass for Pinstadium's since they do a better job removing glare.

I was wondering about this. About Pin Stadium being a better solution. Thanks for confirming.

#3327 5 years ago

Diamond #70 set up today

C857C601-5843-400F-9DDC-40172F7CD982 (resized).jpegC857C601-5843-400F-9DDC-40172F7CD982 (resized).jpegBD89322D-5768-4EC3-93BA-627F03135E9E (resized).jpegBD89322D-5768-4EC3-93BA-627F03135E9E (resized).jpeg
#3328 5 years ago

played beatles today at rock fantasy. right behind it is seawitch. amazing how they are almost the exact same game except for a few features. i put in 2 bucks for 3 credits, got a free game in between. had some fun but not 7500 worth of fun. thats the problem, i can do alot of great things with 7500. btw i hated the spinning record, it just screwed up my game i guess it was put there to shorten ball times. get the seawitch for 2500 and even blow the other 5k on cocaine and i would say job well done.

#3329 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Just off loaded my new Beatle's pinball machine! Won't be able to set it up until the weekend but I can't wait.
Fantastic Distro ASOA/Jonathan really has taken care of me.

Awesome. I think you will like the variety it brings to any line up!

#3330 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

This has proven true so far, I will say I've never been asked so many times if it were true that there is a Beatles pinball... yes of course, now go drop dollars in it.

Thanks for the kind words Ice!!

#3331 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Thanks for the support! The downvotes are absurd/childish.
I purchased my first Pinstadium's 1-2 months ago...the photos speak for themselves. For years, I've been doing my own custom spotlight additions. Pinstadium is a better solution. If I could, I'd trade every sheet of non-glare glass for Pinstadium's since they do a better job removing glare.
IMDN and Beatles are poorly lit...especially if you enjoy playing in a dark room. Photos speak for themselves, and to be honest, the difference is more stunning in person. My wife, a non-pinballer was shocked by the difference to our Beatles.
snaroff

Not true in all games though.

The zebra stripes on Iron Maiden and other games are awful.

But, each to their own.

#3332 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Not true in all games though.
The zebra stripes on Iron Maiden and other games are awful.
But, each to their own.

Agreed. The zebra stripes irk me as well, but they don't irk me as much as poor PF visibility overall on IMDN (when playing in the dark). On balance, I'm very pleased with the results on TRON, AS, DI, and IMDN. So far, Beatles is the most dramatic improvement, since it has 0 GI spots.

snaroff

#3333 5 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

played beatles today at rock fantasy. right behind it is seawitch. amazing how they are almost the exact same game except for a few features. i put in 2 bucks for 3 credits, got a free game in between. had some fun but not 7500 worth of fun. thats the problem, i can do alot of great things with 7500. btw i hated the spinning record, it just screwed up my game i guess it was put there to shorten ball times. get the seawitch for 2500 and even blow the other 5k on cocaine and i would say job well done.

Trending down ... cocaine prices. Shoulda give Ricky a call.

#3334 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Pinstadiums are great for me as well. We get there are some people who do not care for them. No reason to downvote someone for stating their honest opinion.

A downvote is a simple and effective way to say you disagree with someone's post (opinion or not)

If you have not realized, quite a few of us think Pinstadiums are blindingly bright, cause zebra stripes, and are severely over priced for what goes into them (in short, detract from any game and are junk). Many are sick of them being shoved down the hobbies throat from their marketing tactics (first through paid reviews, then paid sponsorship of IFPA, paid advertising slots on podcasts, and the constant barrage on Pinside from a select few that add them to every game).

Feel free to give a down vote instead of posting. It is a simple and effective way of disagreeing with a post.

Back on topic, can any Beatles owners talk more about game play, code, what would you like to see in future updates, etc?

So far what I am getting is that there are lots of airballs, pf are dimpling, spinning disc not much fun/used too much, song clips are super short, etc...

Would rather hear what modes are the most fun/challenging and why?
What modes are the most lucrative for scoring?
Best shot/worst shot?
What you want added in code (if code updates come?)?
Any adjustments you have made?
Are modes stackable? stackable with multiball? etc...

#3335 5 years ago

No airballs here.

5B73E3DE-E9B4-4AAA-A735-A02F646A1161 (resized).jpeg5B73E3DE-E9B4-4AAA-A735-A02F646A1161 (resized).jpeg
#3336 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

A downvote is a simple and effective way to say you disagree with someone's post (opinion or not)
If you have not realized, quite a few of us think Pinstadiums are blindingly bright, cause zebra stripes, and are severely over priced for what goes into them (in short, detract from any game and are junk). Many are sick of them being shoved down the hobbies throat from their marketing tactics (first through paid reviews, then paid sponsorship of IFPA, paid advertising slots on podcasts, and the constant barrage on Pinside from a select few that add them to every game).
Feel free to give a down vote instead of posting. It is a simple and effective way of disagreeing with a post.
Back on topic, can any Beatles owners talk more about game play, code, what would you like to see in future updates, etc?
So far what I am getting is that there are lots of airballs, pf are dimpling, spinning disc not much fun/used too much, song clips are super short, etc...
Best shot/worst shot?

The game isn’t dimpling any more then my JJP Potc and since I cut a piece of lexan for over the middle bank of drops, zero airballs.
Got notified last night that stern has made a kit to address this and are shipping ASAP.
Song clips really aren’t that short, I don’t even think I’ve heard one loop yet becasue most modes are 30 seconds long or shot completion I think. You can lengthen song modes and number of required shots to make more difficult.
Loops and spinners are a ton of fun as are all the drops.
I’m hoping for two things in future code, first being some sort of super wizard mode if all modes are played and completed and what we have now is just play them all and you get hard day’s night multi ball. Kind of silly for game to start from beginning after. Add the super wizard and if achieved, game over when time up.
Second thing I would like to see is one more song added for main gameplay with taxman and can’t buy me love. Song mix is pretty damn good as is but one more in the main gameplay would greatly reduce the chance of hearing these twice in one game.

They did a nice job on this one, speakers sound great too!

#3337 5 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

No airballs here.
[quoted image]

great looking modification! nicely done!

Quoted from Psw757:

The game isn’t dimpling any more then my JJP Potc and since I cut a piece of lexan for over the middle bank of drops, zero airballs.
Got notified last night that stern has made a kit to address this and are shipping ASAP.
Song clips really aren’t that short, I don’t even think I’ve heard one loop yet becasue most modes are 30 seconds long or shot completion I think. You can lengthen song modes and number of required shots to make more difficult.
Loops and spinners are a ton of fun as are all the drops.
I’m hoping for two things in future code, first being some sort of super wizard mode if all modes are played and completed and what we have now is just play them all and you get hard day’s night multi ball. Kind of silly for game to start from beginning after. Add the super wizard and if achieved, game over when time up.
Second thing I would like to see is one more song added for main gameplay with taxman and can’t buy me love. Song mix is pretty damn good as is but one more in the main gameplay would greatly reduce the chance of hearing these twice in one game.
They did a nice job on this one, speakers sound great too!

thanks and great owners perspective. I really hope they add a real wizard mode for the game. You guys that plopped down the cash deserve to have something to really shoot for.

#3338 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

great looking modification! nicely done!

thanks and great owners perspective. I really hope they add a real wizard mode for the game. You guys that plopped down the cash deserve to have something to really shoot for.

Don’t get me wrong, the hard day’s night multi ball is pretty intense with 4 balls and 4 flippers but when you drain and are down to a single ball again the game just continues from the beginning. That’s a little anti-climatic for getting that far so hopefully something is added since it is quite acheivable. Not a deal breaker though.

#3340 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Best shot/worst shot?

Pinstadium's are fully adjustable, so your assertion they are "blindingly bright" is misguided. Yes, if the flasher option is hooked up to the wrong flasher, they can be blinding (but again, that's easy to change by forgoing the feature or hooking it up to a better flasher).

Posting photos of The Beatles isn't off topic. I wasn't commenting on price or any of the other "issues" that apparently bug you with this product. Glare and lighting have been pinball topics for many years. Don't remember such "pushback" on HD glass, which costs more and offers less (though I totally understand the price debate on ANY pinball mod).

I can't give you any "deep thoughts" on game play because I've only put ~5 games on it.

snaroff

#3341 5 years ago

Hey I finally played some Beatles last night!

Cool layout, lots to shoot at, and difficult. 4 player games were running super fast but It looked like rubbers were off the outlanes posts (Bless your heart sunshine laundromat), not sure if that's factory. Doesn't seem to be much to the rules, it's all pretty straightforward. Would like to see a possible earned multiball in the game beyond the 2-ball mode and the wizard mode I didn't get.

I don't get involved in discussions of "value" or which exact price point i would consider it a "fair value" as those discussions are stupid and like most of you I'm not buying one anyway. It's fun. What do ya want. It's a pinball machine. Buy one or don't, play one or don't, whine about it or don't.

When's the next game coming out?

#3342 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Cool layout, lots to shoot at, an difficult. 4 player games were running super fast but It looked like rubbers were off the outlanes posts (Bless your heart sunshine laundromat), not sure if that's factory.
I don't get involved in discussions of "value" or which exact price point i would consider it a "fair value" as those discussions are stupid and like most of you I'm not buying one anyway. It's fun. What do ya want. It's a pinball machine. Buy one or don't, play one or don't, whine about it or don't.

How about a Led Zepp classic layout! Sign me up now.

#3343 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Cool layout, lots to shoot at, and difficult. 4 player games were running super fast but It looked like rubbers were off the outlanes posts (Bless your heart sunshine laundromat), not sure if that's factory. Doesn't seem to be much to the rules, it's all pretty straightforward. Would like to see a possible earned multiball in the game beyond the 2-ball mode and the wizard mode I didn't get.

I think all sterns are coming with no post rubbers now. They are in the goodie bag.

#3344 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's fun. What do ya want.

I want to know how it felt vs classic sterns with thinner flippers and more ability to trap the ball and what seems to be a bigger area betwixt the flippers and slings.
Thanks.

#3345 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I want to know how it felt vs classic sterns with thinner flippers and more ability to trap the ball and what seems to be a bigger area betwixt the flippers and slings.
Thanks.

It didn't feel anything like a classic Stern. Probably cause it's a game made 40 years later by a different company! It certainly felt like a Stern game built in 2018. Snappy, solid "build quality" and a fully-realized "world under glass." I had no trouble trapping the ball. But game times seemed very short in my groups.

Also I have determined that this game is really fun but it's actually value is placed at $4212.16 and NOT A PENNY MORE! I mean I'd buy it in a second for $3706. But at $8000? NO WAY MAN!!!!

#3346 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It didn't feel anything like a classic Stern. Probably cause it's a game made 40 years later by a different company! It certainly felt like a Stern game built in 2018. Snappy, solid "build quality" and a fully-realized "world under glass." I had no trouble trapping the ball. But game times seemed very short in my groups.
Also I have determined that this game is really fun but it's actually value is placed at $4212.16 and NOT A PENNY MORE! I mean I'd buy it in a second for $3706. But at $8000? NO WAY MAN!!!!

I’d buy a TNA or or any Stern Pro for 4K but they aren’t.

#3347 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Thats the closing line of your review? Ok then let's move along.

#3348 5 years ago

I have over 100 games on mine now.

Left and right drains are around 33-35 according to my audits, and 120+ down the middle! Play better!

I REALLY like it. The spinners are next level satisfying.

It’s fast and tough. Lots of short games.

The length of the song clips doesn’t bother me at all. The music is very well integrated and the sound in general is really great.

I think I’ve only finished all the modes twice, so the depth is balanced somewhat by the brutalities of the layout!

I’m super happy to have it.

#3349 5 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

I think I’ve only finished all the modes twice, so the depth is balanced somewhat by the brutalities of the layout! .

Seems like the trick to do that is to get as many EBs as you can by going for the drops during the modes.

#3350 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Seems like the trick to do that is to get as many EBs as you can by going for the drops during the modes.

This is how I had long games. EBs seemed pretty easy to light at least. Then hope for that inlane. Didn’t try to shatz at all, but I’m sure that’s an option.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Pinball Machine
Wall To Wall Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palm Beach, FL
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 76.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-kapow-stern-pinball-official-speculation-thread/page/67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.