(Topic ID: 223791)

The Beatles Ka-Pow/Stern Pinball (CONFIRMED) pictures and videos..

By ASOA

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,763 posts
  • 460 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jellikit
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Who is in on The Beatles Pinball?”

• Yes! 59 votes
    9%
  • No! 531 votes
    80%
  • Maybe? 70 votes
    11%

(660 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3677 (resized).jpg
IMG_3345 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193741 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193738 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193735 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193711 (resized).jpg
66B6B38F-1131-44F5-B099-DB88923705A0 (resized).jpeg
C7DED5D0-D5B8-4EA2-A07F-F265EDBD814E (resized).jpeg
613BB3A7-5F6C-4036-A45D-21FCF6A17E7F (resized).jpeg
FBFB1FAF-4A7E-4EA4-B6E5-341054AC3D86 (resized).jpeg
345D99BE-6EE6-465E-8E00-1B6F6932DB1F (resized).jpeg
031A6E8D-9F1D-4A3B-9A2E-6145E644C259 (resized).jpeg
Today (resized).PNG
40 days ago (resized).jpg
80 days ago (resized).png
IMG_0012 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 76.
#3251 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I predict It will be overwhelming in favor of the Beatles.

depends on the type of people there but i would guess it is more casuals. In that case, theme wins.

#3252 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

depends on the type of people there but i would guess it is more casuals. In that case, theme wins.

We are a 50/50 crowd at Helicon. Casuals and pinball players alike have loved it so far. The price discussion came up yesterday and I listened to people that had concerns about it. We came to an agreement that they were happy to have one to play in the greater Pittsburgh area. Kind of makes their decisions easier, they have all the new titles to play there. If they like a game they can purchase one from a distributor. Nice situation there. I realize it's a big purchase for a home owner. Especially If its their first game.

#3253 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

A routed stern pro is going to take a 15-20% loss just like any other routed game. No one is going to buy a routed stern pro for the same price or nearly the same price as a NIB one.

your math is off... tell me again where you are finding the 4k GOTG/DeadPool/etc games? Even Metallica or TWD still command more than 4k and they were not 5k games new. Plenty have come off route already. They loose some, but there is a bottom for these newer sterns these days that buoys even routed games

#3254 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

#3255 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Player some more on it last night. We were packed at Hellion for Maine Lobster Truck night. Had 3 people offer to buy a Beatles pinball from me. I didn't discuss prices but this location certainly loves the game.
The only game to compare it to in the collection at Helicon is TNA. I am going to follow the collection data closely to see what is played more. Should be interesting.

Quoted from Psw757:

I predict It will be overwhelming in favor of the Beatles.

I own a Seawitch. And I have played TNA several times. I realize Beatles and Seawitch are cousins so while they may shoot the same, from reading posts here, Beatles is a bit more robust.

IMO, Seawitch is for the below average player up to average player type pin. By that, I mean an average player can drop a coin and have a reasonably good time. Seawich is not a drain monster. Which means the average player feels rewarded enough to drop a 2nd coin, and then a 3rd.

TNA, OTOH, is an amped up pin that looks simple to play. At first blush, there does not look like much is going on. But it will kick your ass. I like fast playing pinballs but TNA is out there on the edge. The average player is going to drop one quarter---and walk. TNA is too fast. Too brutal.

IMO, Seawitch would leave TNA in the dust for money coming in. I have not played Beatles and have only viewed one video so I cannot say, but I"m betting Seawitch and Beatles are close enough for ball times that Beatles will pull in more coin than TNA.

All in my opinion.

I'll be interested in knowing what your real time research comes up with.

#3256 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

your math is off... tell me again where you are finding the 4k GOTG/DeadPool/etc games? Even Metallica or TWD still command more than 4k and they were not 5k games new. Plenty have come off route already. They loose some, but there is a bottom for these newer sterns these days that buoys even routed games

How can you find a game that has been routed for 2-3 years that hasn't been released that long? Someone literally just pointed out a routed met that was shopped and went for $3750. And stern pros are 5400-5500 now, 15-20% of that is not less the 4k to begin with. So I'm not sure it's my math that's the problem

#3257 5 years ago

Oi you, this is a Beatles thread so that means talk about the Beatles game.

#3258 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

How can you find a game that has been routed for 2-3 years that hasn't been released that long? Someone literally just pointed out a routed met that was shopped and went for $3750. And stern pros are 5400-5500 now, 15-20% of that is not less the 4k to begin with. So I'm not sure it's my math that's the problem

Look in the sale archives on pinside. You will always see what appears to be the outlier low sale but these are the best to hell routed machines.
Sub 4K is definitely not the norm but even the huo stuff, pros are getting down to the low middle 4K range unmodded.

Market saturation in my opinion, Stern making too many. We didn’t need ac/dc vaults yet.

This is why I see Beatles staying stable.

Edit - sorry for the typos, damn iPhone!

#3259 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Look in the sale archives on pinside. You will always see what appears to be the outlier low sale but these are the best to hell routed machines.
Sub 4K is definitely not the norm but even the huo stuff, pros are getting down to the low middle 4K range unmodded.
Market saturation in my opinion, Stern making too many. We didn’t need ac/dc vaults yet.
This is why I see Beatles staying stable.

Definitely, huo pros of newer releases seem to be taking a 600-800 hit in many cases.

#3260 5 years ago

I was at Sunshine Laundromat in Brooklyn last night. They have a Diamond Edition which is pretty insane for on location. (But let's not forget they have a Supreme too.)

Check out the funny pricing card that only the Pinside community would understand! (Its actual price is $1.)

IMG_0060 (resized).jpgIMG_0060 (resized).jpg
#3261 5 years ago

I played it on location and thought it was pretty cool but definitely not worth the price point they are going for. Holy shit!!

#3262 5 years ago

Hard for me to understand the value of persistent cries of "not worth the price point". Ya know, for most people on the planet, the idea of owning a new pinball machine is either out of reach and/or absurd. We, OTOH, are fanatics/addicts/enthusiast/whatever. I "get" that younger fans might not be smitten with the retro 80's design, but many folks are. I love that Stern took a risk and decided to modernize an 80's design and couple it with a killer music license.

Mine arrives tomorrow...can't wait to play it.

snaroff

#3263 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I own a Seawitch. And I have played TNA several times. I realize Beatles and Seawitch are cousins so while they may shoot the same, from reading posts here, Beatles is a bit more robust.
IMO, Seawitch is for the below average player up to average player type pin. By that, I mean an average player can drop a coin and have a reasonably good time. Seawich is not a drain monster. Which means the average player feels rewarded enough to drop a 2nd coin, and then a 3rd.
TNA, OTOH, is an amped up pin that looks simple to play. At first blush, there does not look like much is going on. But it will kick your ass. I like fast playing pinballs but TNA is out there on the edge. The average player is going to drop one quarter---and walk. TNA is too fast. Too brutal.
IMO, Seawitch would leave TNA in the dust for money coming in. I have not played Beatles and have only viewed one video so I cannot say, but I"m betting Seawitch and Beatles are close enough for ball times that Beatles will pull in more coin than TNA.
All in my opinion.
I'll be interested in knowing what your real time research comes up with.

Beatles is more difficult to play than TNA imo. Ball times are significantly shorter on Beatles, after 2 weeks it's is approximately 2× more coin drop than where TNA was. All games have their place, just keeping track because they are similar in style (single level game play).

#3264 5 years ago

A lot of interesting perspectives on this thread. As a route operator, I'm shocked that someone that does this for a living is selling off newer units. I don't really see the viability in selling a unit prior to profiting. I guess I can see exceptions like WWE and Mustang, they crawled to reach their ROI. Games like Metallica, Star Trek, spiderman, Ghostbusters and any Stern LCD game all have earning potential that I would not sell for under $4k. In fact I would buy most examples close to me at the figures mentioned. Not that I need them but it's good inventory and if you did sell, how much more could you lose at $3700?

I do like reading all the input, interesting to see how different markets dictate different sale prices.

#3265 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Beatles is more difficult to play than TNA imo. Ball times are significantly shorter on Beatles, after 2 weeks it's is approximately 2× more coin drop than where TNA was. All games have their place, just keeping track because they are similar in style (single level game play).

The one Beatles I played, most single balls lasted way longer than TNA entire games. Haha

#3266 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Beatles is more difficult to play than TNA imo. Ball times are significantly shorter on Beatles, after 2 weeks it's is approximately 2× more coin drop than where TNA was.

Different “audience” to TNA? More randoms who can’t play pinball attracted to Beatles? Certainly compared to TNA.

#3267 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Different “audience” to TNA? More randoms who can’t play pinball attracted to Beatles? Certainly compared to TNA.

You are saying Beatles is not a good game and/or the folks who choose to play it can’t play Pinball and that is why Beatles out earns TNA?

Flip it around - are there any flaws of TNA that would make it not as appealing to play on location and not earn well against the Beatles?

#3268 5 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

You are saying Beatles is not a good game and/or the folks who choose to play it can’t play Pinball and that is why Beatles out earns TNA?
Flip it around - are there any flaws of TNA that would make it not as appealing to play on location and not earn well against the Beatles?

Wow, everyone is so touchy in here.

Actually saying the opposite - TNA is not fun for random people who cant play pinball, whereas Beatles probably is.

#3269 5 years ago

Ah. Did not understand the ?’s. And sometimes TNA isnt fun for folks who can play pinball. Even very good players. Tough game.
!

But yes it can be hard to find that fine line of a game to be both good for true players and casual players on location. Perhaps Beatles can accomplish this.

Can’t wait to try it.

#3270 5 years ago

I received my Gold Edition last Friday. The wife and I love it. This report is mainly for The Beatles fans . I am a member of a "closed" facebook group called "The Beatles Universe" for hard core Beatles fans across the U. S, Europe, Australia, etc. (of course anyone can join). This page is filled daily with Beatles stuff from members. Anyway, on Saturday I posted a picture of myself standing next to my new pinball machine. I was expecting maybe a couple dozen "likes" and five or six "comments". As of tonight I have received "568 likes" and "64 comments" from fans as far away as Australia. All of them favorable (except one guy who indicated he would rather spend his money on something else).

#3271 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The one Beatles I played, most single balls lasted way longer than TNA entire games. Haha

Hmmmm, this is interesting. I can back hand the lock on TNA so that usually results in an easy first multi ball. As of right now people think Beatles is much harder and drainier, but time will tell.

#3272 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I would say it does cater to a more casual audience than TNA. I do think it also has more long term earning potential. We have been bombarded with requests for Beatles and that was never the case with TNA. We have been able to get locations to accept TNA and it does well but we have yet to have an existing location request it.

Overall I love them both and they are both awesome to play!!

#3273 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

I would say it does cater to a more casual audience than TNA. I do think it also has more long term earning potential. We have been bombarded with requests for Beatles and that was never the case with TNA. We have been able to get locations to accept TNA and it does well but we have yet to have an existing location request it.
Overall I love them both and they are both awesome to play!!

Not surprised. There aren’t too many more universal themes than Beatles. And it’s a great overall package for locations (except price).

#3274 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Hmmmm, this is interesting. I can back hand the lock on TNA so that usually results in an easy first multi ball. As of right now people think Beatles is much harder and drainier, but time will tell.

Yeah beatles is way easier than TNA. Sure the lock shot CAN be easy on TNA, but good luck getting to a trap on the right to even have that shot. Beatles just doesn’t drain. The only risk of draining is down the middle. Just like the OG seawitch. Rarely falls in an outlane.

#3275 5 years ago

come party with us and play the Beatles this weekend in Middletown NY . ( yes we have a Seawitch also )

beatles launch flier (1) (resized).jpgbeatles launch flier (1) (resized).jpg
#3276 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah beatles is way easier than TNA. Sure the lock shot CAN be easy on TNA, but good luck getting to a trap on the right to even have that shot. Beatles just doesn’t drain. The only risk of draining is down the middle. Just like the OG seawitch. Rarely falls in an outlane.

Ive gotten plenty of outlane drains on Beatles.
There is a heck of a lot more to shoot for on Beatles as well.

#3277 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I wonder what pitch the game you played was at because that hasn’t been my experience at all. I’m at nearly 200 plays and the balls times are short and there’s a lot of left lane drains. Game is level, but I do like to increase the pitch on my games.

#3278 5 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

I wonder what pitch the game you played was at because that hasn’t been my experience at all. I’m at nearly 200 plays and the balls times are short and there’s a lot of left lane drains. Game is level, but I do like to increase the pitch on my games.

I concur, fast and furious and it seems when bubble level is perfectlycentered that equates to 6.5-6.6 on my pinballguy app. I’m getting drains to both sides.

There is more to shoot at on Beatles as well!

#3279 5 years ago

Play better! Haha. When we streamed it at Pincinnati we were playing with some solid players. Bubble level was way at the top, so I say pushing 7 degrees probably.

#3280 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Play better! Haha. When we streamed it at Pincinnati we were playing with some solid players. Bubble level was way at the top, so I say pushing 7 degrees probably.

that will decrease lateral movement and hence reduce side drains in preference of SDTM drains. esp w/ the geometry of the slings/ outlanes.

This game is likely best played at 6.2-6.5, just like seawitch seems to be.

#3281 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah I timed some of Jack Danger's stream and he had several games under 5 mins.

#3282 5 years ago

Yeah I timed some of Jack Danger's stream and he had several games under 5 mins.

I was thinking the same thing. 2 of the top 5 pinball players in the world and the game was kicking their ass at times.

#3283 5 years ago

After watching a few streams and playing it in person, the music repetition was really starting to grate on me, and now I see why:

it won't be longit won't be long

That's just over 11 minutes total. I still really like how the game looks and shoots, but I'd have to turn the volume way down (off?) if I owned one.

#3284 5 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

After watching a few streams and playing it in person, the music repetition was really starting to grate on me, and now I see why:
[quoted image]
That's just over 11 minutes total. I still really like how the game looks and shoots, but I'd have to turn the volume way down (off?) if I owned one.

I only played it for a couple hours and the repetition of the music definitely got to me.

#3285 5 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

[quoted image]

wow! so 3 under 2 min songs and 6 at under a minute?!!!??? WTF?

Why does a license restrict to something like this? It does not dot anything positive for the product.

Also, can this be hacked with pinball browser to put in full songs?

#3286 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Why does a license restrict to something like this? It does not dot anything positive for the product.

Wouldn't the game code be looking for songs (or portions of songs) of X length, so you could replace each song with a song of the same length, but you couldn't swap in longer songs or increase the total number of songs that will play?

#3287 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Wouldn't the game code be looking for songs (or portions of songs) of X length, so you could replace each song with a song of the same length, but you couldn't swap in longer songs or increase the total number of songs that will play?

not sure how this works with spike. I thought there is a way to add more like what Cleland did with his guardians mix. I think spike has more memory to allow this but my understanding isn't the best.

#3288 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

not sure how this works with spike. I thought there is a way to add more like what Cleland did with his guardians mix. I think spike has more memory to allow this but my understanding isn't the best.

Me neither, I should have kept quiet since I'm just speculating how it works!

#3289 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:wow! so 3 under 2 min songs and 6 at under a minute?!!!??? WTF?

yeah I wish they were full length but the clip length for the 3 around 2 minutes is pretty much the full song and the others are 50-75% of the song because they are all 2:00 songs with exception to ticket to ride which is around 3:00.

Back in the early 60's they had to be short for radio play.

#3290 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Me neither, I should have kept quiet since I'm just speculating how it works!

somehow he got all the songs into guardians and sounds great

#3291 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

if that is the case, Stern would be very smart to just double up (or triple) each song in a single track. That way someone can edit in browsers.

#3292 5 years ago

The modes are time based, so if you complete the mode, you wouldn't get to hear the entire song anyway. The times posted above are when the song loops, so the song doesn't really end if say you were to cradle the ball which pauses the timer.
With their songs being so short, I'd rather have the seamless loop than the song stopping and restarting.

#3293 5 years ago

The modes are time based, so if you complete the mode, you wouldn't get to hear the entire song anyway. The times posted above are when the song loops, so the song doesn't really end if say you were to cradle the ball which pauses the timer.
With their songs being so short, I'd rather have the seamless loop than the song stopping and restarting.

Bingo. Waiting for OGA to update PB to open Beatles, but that's the way it works.

#3294 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

We have many good players in Pittsburgh. The ball times on Beatles are less than TNA over 700 plays in.

#3295 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

A lot of interesting perspectives on this thread. As a route operator, I'm shocked that someone that does this for a living is selling off newer units. I don't really see the viability in selling a unit prior to profiting. .

The decision should not be based on if the game has reached profitability - but simply based on it's earning potential. If the earnings are down, why wait for the residual value to keep decreasing? The residual on a newer title is going to decrease faster than the game's ability to earn if it's not pulling its weight.

If a game drops $1000 in value while you wait for it to go into the black, and is just dragging along at <$100 month... that's a long time and lots of service to make up for that drop in residual value. Clearing $1000 more in residual value NOW vs 10+months of low earnings with your capital investment locked up and further delaying your ability to roll that capital into a game that would do better. So you sell the game to maximize the residual value vs waiting for earnings to beat the rate of depreciation.. and roll that capital into a game with better earning potential.

The analysis has to include opportunity cost... what this game is earning vs another title. Obviously if a game is performing, or another option won't OUT perform it... selling early will just exaggerate overhead costs and you'll lose by taking on depreciation on the second title as well.

Obviously people want their income+residual value sale to exceed their initial costs... the question is simply how much do you expect each piece to contribute to ensure that happens..

The reason everyone loves older games is they've already bottomed out their depreciation, and if they perform on par... it's far more profitable to just keep riding that old horse. Maybe not the best for revenue, but per unit the net will favor being in the black.

Selling early is just about earnings/month vs depreciation/month... and some operators find the earnings delta of a new piece big enough to favor cycling titles faster.

#3296 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You already forgot what Joe said about this?

The shorter songs are matched up to timed modes. Having longer songs there would be pointless as the mode, not the song, defines how long the loop could be. Changing that to 'full songs' would be useless.

The challenge is the variety or lack of duration for the songs in untimed play (no mode, multiball, etc). But most games have this same issue.. the key is how well the music loops or continues without feeling repetitive.. or how much variety you mix in to alter the music based on current activity. For instance, the main theme in fish tales doesn't stay dominate during all play. It doesn't have lots of songs, but instead does not make the theme front and center all the time. Music pins tend to put the songs up front all the time...

#3297 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

We have many good players in Pittsburgh. The ball times on Beatles are less than TNA over 700 plays in.

Don’t worry. I believe you. Haha.

Just giving my experiences. No two games play alike.

#3298 5 years ago

The whole idea of profitability on location vs value vs resale before it "loses" money is being looked at wrong and is antiquated. The old idea of under pre forming pins being flipped for something else In a 90 day or 6 month period of time is crazy due to not everybody even finds out you have something they want to play immediately even in a world of social media and pinball location maps. It can take time for people(not informed pinheads who eat, sleep and breath this stuff like me) to warm up to and become profitable later or over a longer period of time. Batman 66 took almost 2 years before code was worth its salt for pinheads to consider it worthy to play it repeatedly. Do you think that matters to the average player of the game. No, it was the theme and how it makes them feel. They love it for a complete different set of reasons The Beatles is no different. I've had it for one day on location at my comic shop/pinball shop and the mood it set in the shop for people not playing it was amazing. The music and callouts got customers in a frame of mind. They started singing along and watching from a distance. Those people may not play it for weeks but they will eventually. As far as being repetitive, all games are, even the best. It's why you ending up loving a game like medieval madness, the callouts and uniqueness of the theme over time. We did not buy this based on a low investment price versus net of return equation. Its cost didnt matter when the attraction of what it will bring to the shop will outweigh what we paid( and even if I bought it for myself and didnt have it on location, it still would make me happy). If you are buying a game based on that type of logic you're missing out on long term fun and return potential. Even if it doesn't make it money back we dont care, it's a fun experience and you cant put a price on that. Some of the best rated games I will not even play because I dont like the theme, music, or callouts (yeah I'm looking at you Metallica and iron maiden). I dont give them my money and i find something else and move on end of story. That's that magic of having multiple pins (more than 5+) on location. People will gravitate to what they know and maybe what is foreign to them takes a bit long but they just might find a new treat. Beatles is blast, it's simple layout tricks you at first. sometimes you dont have 30 minutes to kill on a game and just need a shorter game with less to think about. Its fast, beautifully done(most importantly not sea witch which I've yet to see one anywhere on location in the last decade near me to play), its 2 and 4 ball multi ball which is harder than it looks when dealing with 4 flippers and no ramps which adds to the appeal of being a better player controlling them in a more confined space. Is it for everyone, no nothing is. But if you're in the Cincinnati/florence, KY area, stop here and try it and it wont cost you to play what I paid just some quarters.

#3299 5 years ago

Grea point that many on here are just flat out missing. The eye candy factor. The bait. I mean, do people really go to Hooters for the food? A Beatles pinball machine will draw people over, and some of those people will drop a coin. And some of those people will drop a coin in another machine too. Games like Judge Dread or Lethal Wrapon aren’t getting the casual fans attention. Beatles is.

#3300 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Grea point that many on here are just flat out missing. The eye candy factor. The bait. I mean, do people really go to Hooters for the food? A Beatles pinball machine will draw people over, and some of those people will drop a coin. And some of those people will drop a coin in another machine too. Games like Judge Dread or Lethal Wrapon aren’t getting the casual fans attention. Beatles is.

I go for the Buffalo shrimp. It's certainly not for the girls in those atrocious outfits.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods
Hardware
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
Cabinet parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs
Electronics
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
Machine - For Sale
Mead, CO
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 34.99
Pinball Machine
Almighty Mods
Pinball Machine
There are 3,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 76.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-kapow-stern-pinball-official-speculation-thread/page/66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.