(Topic ID: 223791)

The Beatles Ka-Pow/Stern Pinball (CONFIRMED) pictures and videos..

By ASOA

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,763 posts
  • 460 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jellikit
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Who is in on The Beatles Pinball?”

• Yes! 59 votes
    9%
  • No! 531 votes
    80%
  • Maybe? 70 votes
    11%

(660 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3677 (resized).jpg
IMG_3345 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193741 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193738 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193735 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193711 (resized).jpg
66B6B38F-1131-44F5-B099-DB88923705A0 (resized).jpeg
C7DED5D0-D5B8-4EA2-A07F-F265EDBD814E (resized).jpeg
613BB3A7-5F6C-4036-A45D-21FCF6A17E7F (resized).jpeg
FBFB1FAF-4A7E-4EA4-B6E5-341054AC3D86 (resized).jpeg
345D99BE-6EE6-465E-8E00-1B6F6932DB1F (resized).jpeg
031A6E8D-9F1D-4A3B-9A2E-6145E644C259 (resized).jpeg
Today (resized).PNG
40 days ago (resized).jpg
80 days ago (resized).png
IMG_0012 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 76.
#3151 5 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Now you're just being obtuse, you know exactly what I mean, and quite frankly you're blind defending of this "project" is getting really old and tiresome.

Hearing people say "This game would be a great value at $4K!" is also getting old and tiresome. We've read that like 500 times and I really don't see the point.

You know the game is $8K, right? You know we will never see a NIB Stern - or any other brand for that matter - for anywhere near $4k again, as long as we live, right?

#3152 5 years ago

Where is the CrazyLevi gameplay review?

#3153 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Where is the crazylevi gameplay review?

As soon as I play it. Could be weeks I'm a busy guy and Brooklyn is far, far away!

I'm not too busy to make up imaginary prices for Beatles and then assign values to those imaginary prices the game will never actually be priced at for the sake of nothing.

#3154 5 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Now you're just being obtuse, you know exactly what I mean, and quite frankly you're blind defending of this "project" is getting really old and tiresome.

Lol ......

It's all I think of when someone uses that word.

17mdrk (resized).jpg17mdrk (resized).jpg

#3155 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hearing people say "This game would be a great value at $4K!" is also getting old and tiresome. We've read that like 500 times.
You know the game is $8K, right?

Of course I know what it costs, and people have every right to say that it is a decent game but WAY overpriced, because it's the truth, sorry you can't seem to understand that.

#3156 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Lol ......
It's all I think of when someone uses that word.
[quoted image]

Yeah I'm wondering if there's a single person on the internet who ever used that word before they saw that movie.

#3157 5 years ago

Value is and has always been subjective. There's alot of stuff I think is not worth anything that is extremely valuable to some people. Why must people think their views should be everyones.

#3158 5 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Of course I know what it costs, and people have every right to say that it is a decent game but WAY overpriced, because it's the truth, sorry you can't seem to understand that.

Great! So say you think it's WAY overpriced. That's your opinion and you have a right to it.

Employing the tired old "It would be a good value at $4k" gambit not only shows a lack of creativity, it also shows a complete lack of understanding of the pinball business, and what it takes for a company to stay in business while turning a profit and churning out a dozen machines in production at a time. There is not a single company selling NIB games for $4k or anywhere near it, and there hasn't been for about 5 years and there likely never will again, regardless of how many ramps the game does not have.

So you may as well say "If Beatles had 4 wheels and an engine I could drive it to work," or "If beatles were made solely of beef and perhaps some soy filler, it could form the foundation for a magnificent cheeseburger!"

#3159 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Value is and has always been subjective. There's alot of stuff I think is not worth anything that is extremely valuable to some people. Why must people think their views should be everyones.

I was just going to write this value is subjective and how anyone can find value in any pinball machine is pure crazy. They are all a waste of money but as long as you got the scratch to pay for it and it make you happy who really gives a shit...only live once.

I would rather have this Beatles pin over 75% of the other games available even at $7600.

#3160 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

There's alot of stuff I think is not worth anything

Top of the list: Posts about NIB from distros!

#3161 5 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

You know what's Fu%$ing tiresome?! "Value" Discussions!!!

What is the "VALUE" of ANY pinball machine?! Is it FUN? Do you WANT it?

Can you order it, receive it, set it up, play it and enjoy it??! Is there any "Value" in that??! I think there is.

This endless discussion of BOM, and Resale, and hypothetical earnings is SO ludicrous.

#3162 5 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

You know what's Fu%$ing tiresome?! "Value" Discussions!!!
What is the "VALUE" of ANY pinball machine?! Is it FUN? Do you WANT it?
Can you order it, receive it, set it up, play it and enjoy it??! Is there any "Value" in that??! I think there is.
This endless discussion of BOM, and Resale, and hypothetical earnings is SO ludicrous.

Enjoyment and fun are priceless and worth their weight in gold in my opinion.

#3163 5 years ago

You guys are all being so obtuse!!!

#3164 5 years ago

Not hard to ignore value if you are, say, an international celebrity who can easily take a big loss on re-sale. Those of us who make living wages... much bigger deal.

#3165 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

A routed stern pro is going to take a 15-20% loss just like any other routed game. No one is going to buy a routed stern pro for the same price or nearly the same price as a NIB one.

no it won't

speaking from experience multiple times over. In the past, you could even sell a well maintained Stern Pro for more than you purchased it for.
MSRP has steadily gone up each year and people have been happy to pay secondary market prices on 2-3yo pins that are only a small amount less than CURRENT NIB prices. That means the inflated NIB has helped prop up the secondary on slightly older games.

Granted with saturation of the market as more and more new titles arrive and at a quicker pace... that seems to be changing.

#3166 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

no it won't
speaking from experience multiple times over. In the past, you could even sell a well maintained Stern Pro for more than you purchased it for.
MSRP has steadily gone up each year and people have been happy to pay secondary market prices on 2-3yo pins that are only a small amount less than CURRENT NIB prices. That means the inflated NIB has helped prop up the secondary on slightly older games.
Granted with saturation of the market as more and more new titles arrive and at a quicker pace... that seems to be changing.

Great. So why are we supposed to accept your proclamation that you make money on routed Stern pros and Beatles will lose 20 percent of its value? Sounds like a whole lot of the usual Hilton Horseshit to me.

You just love tossing these numbers salads and hoping we all just get bored of trying to sort through the cabbage. Over and over and over again.

#3167 5 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Not hard to ignore value if you are, say, an international celebrity who can easily take a big loss on re-sale. Those of us who make living wages... much bigger deal.

Why would anyone scraping buy care about the cost of NIB pinball?

Quoted from Whysnow:

no it won't

Now Whysnow is making money selling stern pros that are routed for 3 years. one moment the market is tanking and the bubble is bursting for stern. The next moment you can route a game for 3 years, make 3 years worth of money on it, and sell it for more then the original asking price.

#3168 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Great. So why are we supposed to accept your proclamation that Beatles will lose 20 percent of its value? Sounds like horseshit to me.
You just love tossing these numbers salads and hoping we all just get bored of trying to sort through the cabbage. Over and over and over again.

data has shown that the higher the original sale price the father the initial decline on resale.

Look at countless LEs and Premiums. Let us know when you are tired of schilling and want to back to the table and talk like a normal person.

Are you done with the interview process at Stern? What position was it again you are looking to be hired in to?

#3169 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Why would anyone scraping buy care about the cost of NIB pinball?

Now Whysnow is making money selling stern pros that are routed for 3 years. one moment the market is tanking and the bubble is bursting for stern. The next moment you can route a game for 3 years, make 3 years worth of money on it, and sell it for more then the original asking price.

your shtick has gotten really boring also. You seem incapable of reading an entire post before twisting it to fit you broken agenda. Pay attention...

Quoted from Whysnow:

#3170 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

data has shown that the higher the original sale price the father the initial decline on resale.
Look at countless LEs and Premiums. Let us know when you are tired of schilling and want to back to the table and talk like a normal person.
Are you done with the interview process at Stern? What position was it again you are looking to be hired in to?

What data is that?

Because you just told us that your data shows that NIB pros which cost 1K more then they did a few years ago can be routed for 3 years and sold for more then NIB? So how did a stern pro go up in original sale price and yet has no decline, instead you route it and sell it for more?

Quoted from Whysnow:

your shtick has gotten really boring also. You seem incapable of reading an entire post before twisting it to fit you broken agenda. Pay attention...

What shtick is that? Common sense? Not living in an alternate universe?

You were literally just arguing that routed stern pros will not take a hit at all and in fact make money when sold. Then you just throw in it may be changing at the end as a caveat to cover yourself.

#3171 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

In the past, you could even sell a well maintained Stern Pro for more than you purchased it for.

I’ll bite - what was the last Stern Pro you sold for more than you paid for it NIB? Are you talking Iron Man here?

#3172 5 years ago

Please stop. Can we talk about Beatles Pinball in the Beatles Pinball thread?
Who has received theirs and what's your favorite mode? Is there a plan for more depth in the rules? It seems very basic right now like you could complete all songs in one game.

#3173 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Schilling is not a word.

Shilling is a word. As in "Hilton's endless shilling for Alien and Predator helped these enterprises steal money from countless pinsiders."

You do not talk like a normal person. All you do is make up numbers and "alternative facts."

That's why it's pretty impossible to have a coherent discussion with you.

#3174 5 years ago

Who is buying routed Stern machines for more than NIB when they are still available new for MSRP after 3 years? Metallica ran what, 6 years?

#3175 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Please stop. Can we talk about Beatles Pinball in the Beatles Pinball thread?
Who has received theirs and what's your favorite mode? Is there a plan for more depth in the rules? It seems very basic right now like you could complete all songs in one game.

Well there is a fan club thread to discuss that stuff, this is the hate thread. Wrong place to discuss material game things.

#3176 5 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Top of the list: Posts about NIB from distros!

That's what distributors do. They sell things. They look for sales opportunities. They try to create sales opportunities. They go where the business is. Where there is sales there will always be hype and BS.

Just employ caveat emptor. At least they are not filling your mailbox with post-office-life-support-mail which is also known as junk mail.

#3177 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Who is buying routed Stern machines for more than NIB when they are still available new for MSRP after 3 years? Metallica ran what, 6 years?

I assume hes using IM and Tron sales as a bench mark and just ignoring everything else. Met pros were actually as low as $4200 back then so i could easily see someone getting 3800-4000 back if it's really well cared for. If it's a typical routed game it would still take a pretty good hit.

If you buy any of the spike games and route them you had better plan on losing 20% minimum.

#3178 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You guys are all being so obtuse!!!

I know I am reading "obtuse", but I keep seeing "ludicrous".

I.E. It is so obtuse that it is ludicrous.

#3179 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I assume hes using IM and Tron sales as a bench mark and just ignoring everything else. Met pros were actually as low as $4200 back then so i could easily see someone getting 3800-4000 back if it's really well cared for. If it's a typical routed game it would still take a pretty good hit.
If you buy any of the spike games and route them you had better plan on losing 20% minimum.

Just saw an original Metallica Pro heavily routed but shopped sell for $3750 if I recall. Was in the last 60 days either Facebook or craigslist.

#3180 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Schilling is not a word

it is so! I give you

#3181 5 years ago

Saw and played this game recently. Also watched one of the streams a little. I get that it is a "basic" game "not meant for us", but what I find terrible is the LCD content. Just still pictures and footage but not associated or in sync with the music with some splash animations included. Before the ball launches you hear screaming girls and see concert footage but no music until the ball is launched. Very poorly executed. Other than Star Wars and GOTG (if you excuse the voice work) Stern is really struggling with LCD content in my opinion.

#3182 5 years ago

Interesting. I also thought the display content looked off. Love the music and a big fan, but the display effects seem really disjointed. I guess that's what look they were going for since I know they are capable of much nicer display content. Look at Batman 66! Now that is a cool display. Several other Stern titles have nice display presentation. I would say their display content has improved since Aerosmith so this is a step backwards.

I am hoping they don't use this format with Munsters since the episodes are also in black and white. Perhaps since Munsters is a cornerstone title they have more autonomy. There is certainly no reason to use REELS in Munsters.

Quoted from Crile1:

Saw and played this game recently. Also watched one of the streams a little. I get that it is a "basic" game "not meant for us", but what I find terrible is the LCD content. Just still pictures and footage but not associated or in sync with the music with some splash animations included. Before the ball launches you hear screaming girls and see concert footage but no music until the ball is launched. Very poorly executed. Other than Star Wars and GOTG (if you excuse the voice work) Stern is really struggling with LCD content in my opinion.

#3183 5 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

I’m not sure you could miss my point by a wider margin... but sick burn dude!

I’m saying, “What YOU call “Value”... I call “COST”.

And again, are we discussing a pinball machine from the perspective of, “Is it worth EIGHT THOUSAND dollars?!”... because that’s a false equation.

You need to determine if you want it. Then determine how long you will keep it. Then GUESS what you might be able to sell it for. The difference between the 2 amounts is your hypothetical “Value” discussion. Nobody knows what that amount will be. You might break even. You might lose a little. You might make a little. Nobody knows. Nobody.

Beatles has a high “Cost”, but it also has a high “Value”, because it is fun and available, and desirable! There is enormous value in that, to me.

If the “Value” is not there for you, or the “interest” in this particular title, then I don’t know what the f$&k you’re doing in this thread. You simply aren’t getting good “Value” for your time. Depends on what you Value, I suppose.

I’m sick of hearing “Not enough Toys”, and “Where is the VALUE?!”

Because what does that even mean?!

The cost of the parts required to build a machine have little to do with the price you need to pay to purchase it. Much like watches cars, guitars and every other thing that’s ever been sold by a company that wishes to stay in business and turn a profit.

#3184 5 years ago

Here is a link to the owners thread to discuss game specifics, modes, rules, strategy etc....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-beatlemania-official-owners-and-fan-club

#3185 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

What data is that?
Because you just told us that your data shows that NIB pros which cost 1K more then they did a few years ago can be routed for 3 years and sold for more then NIB? So how did a stern pro go up in original sale price and yet has no decline, instead you route it and sell it for more?

What shtick is that? Common sense? Not living in an alternate universe?

Remember Hilton does get his NIB games for $500-$700 lower than the Stern price floor though. Lower than fools like us who pay the floor shipped.

Or maybe he passes on those prices? Or it may not include $500-$700 shipping costs? And he never says who gave him the prices? Kind of a blur.

#3186 5 years ago

Just so everyone knows I've been noticing the amount of "obtuse" references and putting them in my cart to keep track.

#3187 5 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

I agree. It also makes no sense on the consumer end to be rooting for companies to be making money hand over fist. Because all that means is that they’re making money hand over fist on you and me. No thanks. As someone who makes “living wages” like you, I root for companies to hang on, but barely so I can get things for as little as possible. I don’t like when people hit home runs on me. My resources are too scarce. So, we all have our own niche.

#3188 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Deadpool has some amazing LCD work going on IMO.

I thought the Beatles shot great, I didn't have enough time to look up at the display to see what was going on, I rarely do when I'm playing.

#3189 5 years ago

Well those making “living wages”, why don’t you just buy a huo Beatles after “the big loss on resale” you say is coming, from some celebrity, domestic or international, who can take a big loss? This can satisfy your “need” for another pinball machine. I would recommend buying from a Domestic Celebrity due to the possible language barrier dealing with and international one.

Or maybe just put the money in a “want” like your savings, IRA, 529 ,home repairs, pay down debt or to save up for a house down payment? Just play on location or at a friends house.

Wait. What is the difference between wants and needs again?

#3190 5 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Well those making “living wages”, why don’t you just buy a huo Beatles after “the big loss on resale” you say is coming from some celebrity, domestic or international, who can take a big loss? This can satisfy your “need” for another pinball machine. I would recommend buying from a Domestic Celebrity due to the possible language barrier dealing with and international one.
Or maybe just put the money in a “want” like your savings, IRA, 529 ,home repairs, pay down debt or to save up for a house down payment? Just play on location or at a friends house.
Wait. What is the difference between wants and needs again?

Funny thing is these same people have no issue spending 7-8k on any other premium/LE title of your choice.

It’s pinball folks it’s all relative, who really give a shit about ones perceived value. I wanted a Beatles pin, the gold was in my budget and the others weren’t.
Further, I didn’t want a dialed in, MBR,MMR,Munsters,Maiden le, Deadpool LE, insert whatever other machines there are at this price point.

They have no value to me as I won’t EVER buy one of them.

#3191 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Funny thing is these same people have no issue spending 7-8k on any other premium/LE title of your choice.
It’s pinball folks it’s all relative, who really give a shit about ones perceived value. I wanted a Beatles pin, the gold was in my budget and the others weren’t.
Further, I didn’t want a dialed in, MBR,MMR,Munsters,Maiden le, Deadpool LE, insert whatever other machines there are at this price point.
They have no value to me as I won’t EVER buy one of them.

Yup fun toys. I hope you enjoy it. Some of my friends are getting Beatles and I hope they love it too.

#3192 5 years ago

Lol @ “international celebrity.”

If you can come up with 400 bucks you can afford a pinball machine, just like me when I got into it.

All this bellyaching about games more expensive than that is just ridiculous. Nobody is entitled to a collectible game with a top-end license.

It’s like deep root says: every pinball needs a family! Go get you one and stop yer whining!!!

#3193 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Lol @ “international celebrity.”
If you can come up with 400 bucks you can afford a pinball machine, just like me when I got into it.
All this bellyaching about games more expensive than that is just ridiculous. Nobody is entitled to a collectible game with a top-end license.
It’s like deep root says: every pinball needs a family! Go get you one and stop yer whining!!!

Next thing you will be saying that people that have 7 pinball machines and probably 30K+ wrapped up in them shouldn't be whining about "living wages"

We have a right to these games man.

#3194 5 years ago

If this game is made to be selling to mainly non-pinball enthusiasts, then I would doubt any future code updates are planned. If this is marketed to the Beatles' generation (my parents) good luck having them figure out how to update that game, let alone even realize there are updates available. My guess is that this code, like the game, are one and done. Game was never meant to be for pinheads. Meant to be simple and for the masses like EM's and early SS. And those never got new code or depth.

#3195 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

If this game is made to be selling to mainly non-pinball enthusiasts, then I would doubt any future code updates are planned. If this is marketed to the Beatles' generation (my parents) good luck having them figure out how to update that game, let alone even realize there are updates available. My guess is that this code, like the game, are one and done. Game was never meant to be for pinheads. Meant to be simple and for the masses like EM's and early SS. And those never got new code or depth.

I think your way wrong here and if I’m not mistaken the words Kapow/Stern used during the various streams was almost complete code.
Have to tell you in the last day alone there are multiple operators on the record having bought several of these.
I’m not believing the naysayers as far as not selling and according to my distributor, I was really surprised how many golds they have sold in a rather short amount of time considering the cost.

#3196 5 years ago

Good prediction on no updates. Stern has been doing a very poor job at updates lately.

I think that most celebrity’s have assistants who do the updates for them, even the older international celebrities.

But like you predict there will be no updates anyaway, so no worries about the older celebrity, non pinabll Enthusists, who buy pinabll machines for some reason, not being able to update their Beatles pinball that they don’t play anyway.

This being said I would not be suprised if a next generation Beatles pinball was produced in the future. It would be Abbey Road and Sgt Peppers based. Ahhhh.

#3197 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I think your way wrong here and if I’m not mistaken the words Kapow/Stern used during the various streams was almost complete code.
Have to tell you in the last day alone there are multiple operators on the record having bought several of these.
I’m not believing the naysayers as far as not selling and according to my distributor, I was really surprised how many golds they have sold in a rather short amount of time considering the cost.

People like Vic want everyone to believe they are struggling to sell a Gold a week and people like me want everyone to believe the run is completely sold out to distributors already.

Truth of course is likely in between.

All I know is there will surely be more accusations of people being obtuse before this one is over!

#3198 5 years ago

Good prediction on no updates. Stern has been doing a very poor job at updates lately.
I think that most celebrity’s have assistants who do the updates for them, even the older international celebrities.
But like you predict there will be no updates anyaway, so no worries about the older celebrity, non pinabll Enthusists, who buy pinabll machines for some reason, not being able to update their Beatles pinball that they don’t play anyway.
This being said I would not be suprised if a next generation Beatles pinball was produced in the future. It would be Abbey Road and Sgt Peppers based. Ahhhh.

Really? Not good at updating code lately?

They have been cranking out updates like crazy and have been quite pleased with them.

Other than GB, I have zero complaints.

#3199 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Really? Not good at updating code lately?
They have been cranking out updates like crazy and have been quite pleased with them.
Other than GB, I have zero complaints.

Joking. They were slow for a bit but last year have been knocking code out. Hope GB is a solid one soon.

#3200 5 years ago

Joking. They were slow for a bit but last year have been knocking code out. Hope GB is a solid one soon.

Yeah me too, love that game but they need to finish it off. Could be a real gem.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Pinball Machine
Wall To Wall Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

3,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 76.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-kapow-stern-pinball-official-speculation-thread/page/64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.