(Topic ID: 223791)

The Beatles Ka-Pow/Stern Pinball (CONFIRMED) pictures and videos..

By ASOA

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,763 posts
  • 460 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jellikit
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Who is in on The Beatles Pinball?”

• Yes! 59 votes
    9%
  • No! 531 votes
    80%
  • Maybe? 70 votes
    11%

(660 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3677 (resized).jpg
IMG_3345 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193741 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193738 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193735 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193711 (resized).jpg
66B6B38F-1131-44F5-B099-DB88923705A0 (resized).jpeg
C7DED5D0-D5B8-4EA2-A07F-F265EDBD814E (resized).jpeg
613BB3A7-5F6C-4036-A45D-21FCF6A17E7F (resized).jpeg
FBFB1FAF-4A7E-4EA4-B6E5-341054AC3D86 (resized).jpeg
345D99BE-6EE6-465E-8E00-1B6F6932DB1F (resized).jpeg
031A6E8D-9F1D-4A3B-9A2E-6145E644C259 (resized).jpeg
Today (resized).PNG
40 days ago (resized).jpg
80 days ago (resized).png
IMG_0012 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 76.
#2351 5 years ago

So much typing in this thread.

43c7461fa59b672f46e8ea473e2a7131 (resized).jpg43c7461fa59b672f46e8ea473e2a7131 (resized).jpg
#2352 5 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

I’ve discovered all kinds of things about pop culture because of new pinball themes & pinside like:
.Ghostbusters film wasn’t as magical as I remembered it being

I don't anyone thought it was magical......the 2016 version.

#2353 5 years ago

One observation I’ve made is old people don’t really understand or know what to do with upper flippers.

#2354 5 years ago

Seems to be a Pinside forum glitch... Can't seem to see page 48... Anyone else having that issue?
Edit: OK, seems like there has to be 4 new posts before the next page can be seen. I have PM'd robin to see if it can be fixed.

#2355 5 years ago

Who cares.. this is turning into flip for the wrong reason pin. $$

#2356 5 years ago

Does anyone know if the platinum comes with Shaker or Invisi glass?

#2357 5 years ago
Quoted from Riffbear:

Does anyone know if the platinum comes with Shaker or Invisi glass?

-removed-

#2358 5 years ago
Quoted from drained:

Who cares.. this is turning into flip for the wrong reason pin. $$

Has there been any evidence that even a single Beatles pin has been flipped?

#2359 5 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

No, but it should have a built in glory hole so you get something in return......

Thanks for your pinside positivity!

#2360 5 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

Seems to be a Pinside forum glitch... Can't seem to see page 48... Anyone else having that issue?
Edit: OK, seems like there has to be 4 new posts before the next page can be seen. I have PM'd Robin to see if it can be fixed.

This problem has been going on in the site for weeks. I started a thread but nobody responded in it.

#2361 5 years ago

I'm always excited for a new pinball. I hope they have this at Free Plag Florida or IAAPA!

It may play different with the different clear coat and sterns current flipper mechs.

#2362 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

I'm always excited for a new pinball. I hope they have this at Free Plag Florida or IAAPA!
It may play different with the different clear coat and sterns current flipper mechs.

I know for a fact it will be at IAAPA at minimum. Don't know about FPF

#2363 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Has there been any evidence that even a single Beatles pin has been flipped?

It’s not possible to flip this pin.

Even Kaneda isn’t that stupid

#2364 5 years ago

Looking forward to seeing and playing this game in person. Dont love the price but the upgrades to seawitch look great and I'm digging the old meets new vibe of this game. Maybe I'll grab a huo when one pops up.

#2365 5 years ago
Quoted from Normscoffee:

I know for a fact it will be at IAAPA at minimum. Don't know about FPF

Awesome news. I'll be all over this.

#2366 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Looking forward to seeing and playing this game in person. Dont love the price but the upgrades to seawitch look great and I'm digging the old meets new vibe of this game. Maybe I'll grab a huo when one pops up.

You aren’t that dumb JG.

#2367 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You aren’t that dumb JG.

Why? I like the Beatles, I love old school 1980 games. If the lcd is good, the songs are implemented well, the modes are fun, why not get a huo for some savings? I'll want to play it and see first but I'm not writing it off. I have just as much fun and play time on my old games as my new stuff. It's all about how much I play and enjoy then to me. I dont count ramps or coils. It's fun or it's not, that's all that I care about.

#2368 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Why? I like the Beatles, I love old school 1980 games. If the lcd is good, the songs are implemented well, the modes are fun, why not get a huo for some savings? I'll want to play it and see first but I'm not writing it off. I have just as much fun and play time on my old games as my new stuff. It's all about how much I play and enjoy then to me. I dont count ramps or coils. It's fun or it's not, that's all that I care about.

One word. PRICE

I love all pins too JG

You will NOT buy this shitfest and we both know it

#2369 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

One word. PRICE

My money, why do you give an F what I do with it. Send some more of yours to jpop since you are worried about price lol.

#2370 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I love all pins too JG

I'm seriously interested, I need to play it first though because taking an old layout and adding modes may not exactly work so well, it may be a disaster, it may be freaking awesome. I've also got concerns about the multiball modes with 4 full sized flippers and how they will feel.

Most nib pins are taking 800-1000 hit. $6600 or so doesn't feel to bad if I dig the game. Some people wont get it, but different strokes for different folks. I see a lot of people hating on deadpool and I've had more fun on it then any game since acdc.

#2371 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

One word. PRICE
I love all pins too JG

C'mon, ya got to quit worrying about what other people do with their money.

I'd hate to tell you what I spent on my new watch...lol

#2372 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

My money, why do you give an F what I do with it. Send some more of yours to jpop since you are worried about price lol.

Speaking of JPop, maybe a fire sale ala Circus Voltaire and I would love to own this pin.

#2373 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

C'mon, ya got to quit worrying about what other people do with their money.
I'd hate to tell you what I spent on my new watch...lol

probably a fraction of what I spent on my new car! see what I did there

#2374 5 years ago

iceman44 Icey icey icey, the constant bickering coming from you about a pinball machine that you clearly have no interest has bored me.

Take is easy man, you are killing it for the people who want one, seriously relax please and look after yourself.

Much love from a person who genuinely cares.

#2375 5 years ago
Quoted from extendo:

iceman44 Icey icey icey, the constant bickering coming from you about a pinball machine that you clearly have no interest has bored me.
Take is easy man, you are killing it for the people who want one, seriously relax please and look after yourself.
Much love from a person who genuinely cares.

Iceman is alright, he just gets a little worked up. It's nothing personal. I shouldn't have taken that swipe at him about jpop either. I dont want anyone to get screwed out of their money.

#2376 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Iceman is alright, he just gets a little worked up. It's nothing personal. I shouldn't have taken that swipe at him about jpop either. I dont want anyone to get screwed out of their money.

I’m concerned he may be experimenting with No Booze November. That’d be enough make any of us cranky.

#2377 5 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

No, but it should have a built in glory hole so you get something in return......

Sweet!!

You are the 10,000th pinsider to make a joke about how you should be able to have sexual intercourse with an expensive pinball machine for it to be worth the money!

What does he win bob?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Except a commendation for his rapier wit and originality.

#2378 5 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

probably a fraction of what I spent on my new car!

You sir, must have great taste in automobiles

Hublot-Big-Bang-750x436 (resized).jpgHublot-Big-Bang-750x436 (resized).jpg
#2379 5 years ago

Will this game be at the Nashville and Orlando shows?

#2380 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Will this game be at the Nashville and Orlando shows?

None are going to be ready for Nashville, its probably a week or so too early unfortunately. Sounds like that dirty monkey stopped AP from sending out any of the demo Oktoberfest as well. Not sure about the Orlando show.

#2381 5 years ago

EBCC1082-DF4D-4F31-8570-6004327A8792 (resized).pngEBCC1082-DF4D-4F31-8570-6004327A8792 (resized).png

#2382 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

None are going to be ready for Nashville, its probably a week or so too early unfortunately. Sounds like that dirty monkey stopped AP from sending out any of the demo Oktoberfest as well. Not sure about the Orlando show.

There will be a few Beatles pinball machines at the Orlando IAAPA show this Nov13-16 in the Orlando Convention Center.

Stern booth will have 2
Player One Amusements will have one as well.

#2383 5 years ago

Still working on both for Pincinnati as well. I will report back once I confirm.

#2384 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Damn that sucks. I’ll be at the Nashville show and was hoping to play something new...

#2385 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sweet!!
You are the 10,000th pinsider to make a joke about how you should be able to have sexual intercourse with an expensive pinball machine for it to be worth the money!
What does he win bob?
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Except a commendation for his rapier wit and originality.

Your comments about those comments (and "carguments") have reached the point of, "We get it, we read it the first time you posted it."

#2386 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Your comments about those comments (and "carguments") have reached the point of, "We get it, we read it the first time you posted it."

This thread would have 10 pages if Levi wasn't making his snide remarks or hopelessly pumping the various benefits of this marvelous piece of Stern engineering.

#2387 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:Damn that sucks. I’ll be at the Nashville show and was hoping to play something new...

Yeah, it always seems to be a week too early for the Fall stern release. I haven't played POTC or ACNC yet though so I'll at least get to see those. Been forever since I played a Houdini either.

#2388 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

And your constant posts whining about my posts have also been noted.

My posts and your posts about my posts will have to continue unabated however as long as sex with pinball machines and carguments are part of the daily discourse here.

Does it really not bother you that people want to have sex with expensive pinball machines? Isn't that fucking weird?! It raises so many troubling issues!

1. Why is the FIRST THING your average pinsider thinks about when faced with the dilemma of an expensive pinball machine is "wow, for that money, I should be provided with sexual pleasure?"

2. How would Stern even provide the means for someone to have sex with their pinball machine? Should they install a fleshlight? Or are we talking about somehow bioengineering these things? Either way it's bizarre.

3. Does ANYBODY read one of these posts and think "wow! That's hilarious!!! I guess it WOULD make it worth the money if I could have sex with my pinball machine!

4. Don't most people here have various non-mechanical options for sex? If so why do they all want to screw their pinball machines?

I'm just asking questions!

#2389 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

One observation I’ve made is old people don’t really understand or know what to do with upper flippers.

Hey, I am 70 and love the upper flippers on my Grand Lizard.

#2390 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

My posts and your posts about my posts will have to continue unabated however as long as sex with pinball machines and carguments are part of the daily discourse here.
Does it really not bother you that people want to have sex with expensive pinball machines? Isn't that fucking weird?! It raises so many troubling issues!
1. Why is the FIRST THING your average pinsider thinks about when faced with the dilemma of an expensive pinball machine is "wow, for that money, I should be provided with sexual pleasure?"
2. How would Stern even provide the means for someone to have sex with their pinball machine? Should they install a fleshlight? Or are we talking about somehow bioengineering these things? Either way it's bizarre.
3. Does ANYBODY read one of these posts and think "wow! That's hilarious!!! I guess it WOULD make it worth the money if I could have sex with my pinball machine!
4. Don't most people here have various non-mechanical options for sex? If so why do they all want to screw their pinball machines?

He did say glory hole which implies he wanted a blow job. Is that less, more, or equally as weird? Just asking questions.

#2391 5 years ago

Looking forward to some more info from players on this game. Perhaps it will be shows at IAAPA today? It would be great if we could keep this topic ON TOPIC.

#2392 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Perhaps it will be shows at IAAPA today?

IAAPA starts on Monday. Florida Free Play starts today and is only a few miles from the IAAPA show and I'm hoping it shows up!

#2393 5 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

IAAPA starts on Monday. Florida Free Play starts today and is only a few miles from the IAAPA show and I'm hoping it shows up!

I’m pretty sure there was going to be at least 1 maybe more at each show.

#2394 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Your gimmick is stale. Time for a character reboot.

#2395 5 years ago
Quoted from HomeBrew:

Hey, I am 70 and love the upper flippers on my Grand Lizard.

You tell'em, Dad

#2396 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The entire BOPB game is about having sex with a pinball machine.

Same thing with Xenon and a many other games.

Guys who are obsessed with pinball are stuck in their adolescence forever.

Adolescents will have sex with anything. A sock, the vacuum, their sister's heels, a stuffed animal, a friggin hot apple pie - literally anything.

When you see Edward Kienholz at the national gallery, you know he understands pinhead mentality.

2-Fondazione-Prada-Kienholz-525x700 (resized).jpg2-Fondazione-Prada-Kienholz-525x700 (resized).jpg
#2397 5 years ago

Is anyone at free play Florida that confirm the machine is there? I figured pictures and videos would have surfaced by now!

#2398 5 years ago

Just saw these coming off the line while visiting stern today. They look great! Peeked my interest in it just seeing one. Looks super fun to shoot. Opto spinners!

#2399 5 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Just saw these coming off the line while visiting stern today. They look great! Peeked my interest in it just seeing one. Looks super fun to shoot. Opto spinners!

Thanks for stopping by !

#2400 5 years ago

I picked up the Deluxe Edition of the White Album which just came out today. Funny how the pin was released very near it.

Can’t wait to spend hours on headphones comparing the 2009 stereo release to the new remix. And then there’s the Esher Demos.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 300.00
Cabinet Parts
Fantastic Pinball Inc.

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 76.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-kapow-stern-pinball-official-speculation-thread/page/48?hl=normscoffee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.