(Topic ID: 223791)

The Beatles Ka-Pow/Stern Pinball (CONFIRMED) pictures and videos..

By ASOA

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,763 posts
  • 460 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jellikit
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Who is in on The Beatles Pinball?”

• Yes! 59 votes
    9%
  • No! 531 votes
    80%
  • Maybe? 70 votes
    11%

(660 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3677 (resized).jpg
IMG_3345 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193741 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193738 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193735 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193711 (resized).jpg
66B6B38F-1131-44F5-B099-DB88923705A0 (resized).jpeg
C7DED5D0-D5B8-4EA2-A07F-F265EDBD814E (resized).jpeg
613BB3A7-5F6C-4036-A45D-21FCF6A17E7F (resized).jpeg
FBFB1FAF-4A7E-4EA4-B6E5-341054AC3D86 (resized).jpeg
345D99BE-6EE6-465E-8E00-1B6F6932DB1F (resized).jpeg
031A6E8D-9F1D-4A3B-9A2E-6145E644C259 (resized).jpeg
Today (resized).PNG
40 days ago (resized).jpg
80 days ago (resized).png
IMG_0012 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 76.
#1951 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Looked that up.
That 70s movie was filmed in germany (?!?), highly popular in the english speaking countrys that a german version of that movie you love (german version was highly different/ cut and flopped) came out in *drumroll* 2006. WTF?!
(Is that even after the Remake from Tim Burton?)
Ok, I'm excused.
It's an US and UK thing then.

I'm not sure it's either. I have no clue why that theme excites people. Seems really bizzare for a pinball theme.

#1952 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Heavy, Levi, you missed your calling as a lyricist.

stop encouraging

#1953 5 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

Well surprised as it may seem I sold our Diamond today for an undisclosed amount. Let’s just say it’s inline For the amount that has been discussed and we’ll leave it at that. I’ve had several inquired for the title and have 2 golds sold as well. These games have not sold to Pinball collectors, but to Beatles fans that have been trying to source the pinball.
As to why the game isn’t on anyone’s website or Kapows, simply...it’s not Nov 6th yet.
I had a teaser listing for all three models on our site that was originally ok from Stern but was later asked to be pulled as well due to license agreement. Games will be listed online tomorrow from most all retailers as well I’m sure on Stern & Kapow as well.
I’m looking forward to playing it as well as I’m a huge Beatles fan. I took my wife to see the awesome Beatles tribute RAIN this past spring. It was an amazing show and I highly recommend it if you are a Beatles fan. The Beatles were before my time, so it was great to experience a band that I would have never been able to. Big day tomorrow.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

a sucker is born every minute and there’s and ass for every seat!

#1954 5 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

For those interested: as editor of Pinball magazine I interviewed Joe Kaminkow and Gary Stern on the new Beatles game. There may be some news in there (9th song added). You can listen to both interview in a special podcast: http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/joe-kaminkow-and-gary-stern-discuss-the-beatles-pinball_136781

Any word what the 9th song is? Hoping it’s Day Tripper!

Edit - just listened, it’s taxman.

#1955 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Any word what the 9th song is? Hoping it’s Day Tripper!
Edit - just listened, it’s taxman.

Well, I gotta chime in on that one !

Day Tripper would have been waaaay better

What a poor choice of music track for pinball !

Taxman

Twang, Twang !

Sterns Audio system and sound code mixing would want to be spot on.

#1956 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Mustang, a car about noone outside the US has or even know about.

Just some facts. Mustangs have been sold in many countries, since 1964 through to today. Australia, Japan, China, Canada, Germany (T-5), England, U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, Mexico, New Zealand, Virgin Islands, Barbados, France, Belgium, and possibly Spain.

#1957 5 years ago

With all the discussion of The Beatles pinball lately, and, and while I have not played Beatles just seems crazy that it may cost $7K+ but this is an example that people buy pins for various reasons and sometimes it'll be due to being a fan of the music band. The Beatles may not be a good playing machine but likely many Beatles pins will be sold to non-pinball people and that's great.

I recall my introduction to 'modern' pins was the South Park pin. This was 15 years ago and my brother-in-law owns SP I had not seen a pinball machine in a decade or if I did see one, I never thought of playing it. My BIL isn't really a pinball guy but has SP because his wife bought it for him because she liked SP theme. But since SP was in my BIL's house I got to play it a lot and remembered how much fun I had with pinball when I was a teenager (even younger kid as well). When I was a younger kid (in the 70's) I didn't really know that pinball had rules as such, I just knew some shots were worth points and that it was good to complete things like drop targets or orbit shots etc.

So played SP pin and I really got a feel of somewhat modern pinball with modes and such and DMD display etc. this got me into looking at other pins and found all the classics from the 90s and 00's. This got me into being a crazy person with 12 pins etc..

So while **I** think The Beatles is a dumpster fire (at this price) (crazy crazy) and think it looks like a $5K pin all day. But perhaps Stern knows a thing or two about selling pinball machines and likely they will sell a hundreds of these pins and could maybe re-introduce people to pinball.

If anything positive can be said, it looks better than Jetsons or Domino's pinball machine so if some people bought those pins I'm sure The Beatles will sell a good number.

PS. I really hate SP pin now, I can play it at my BIL house it's still the only pin he owns and I like to play pinball so I'll play it, but I think it's pretty bad. By BIL has SP but probably got it for ~$2K but it's not out of the question that Beatles will sell to rick folks even in the $7K++ price range.

#1958 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

The Beatles may not be a good playing machine

The Beatles is based on a proven pin platform, Seawitch. It will be a good playing pin. No doubt about it.

#1959 5 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

a sucker is born every minute and there’s and ass for every seat!

And opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one

#1960 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

The Beatles is based on a proven pin platform, Seawitch. It will be a good playing pin. No doubt about it.

I see if you like 80's pins. I really don't have any experience with this type of pin except when I was a kid. I play them at pinball shows here and there but they don't grab my attention for more than a game or two. Maybe I could like a classic like Fathom or EBD or Joker Poker (etc.) but I have not got the bug for this type of pin yet. Maybe Stern can get a new audience for older type pins. I started to watch pinball video of Seawitch and Stargazer and they do look interesting but to me Seawitch din't look as good as some of the others like Fathom. just my 2c

IMO I'd rather have a remake/rehash of a pin like just about anything WOF, Elvis, WPT etc with Beatles music and rules. Or better yet a new design like Maiden.

#1961 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I see if you like 80's pins. I really don't have any experience with this type of pin except when I was a kid. I play them at pinball shows here and there but they don't grab my attention for more than a game or two. Maybe I could like a classic like Fathom or EBD or Joker Poker (etc.) but I have not got the bug for this type of pin yet. Maybe Stern can get a new audience for older type pins. I started to watch pinball video of Seawitch and Stargazer and they do look interesting but to me Seawitch din't look as good as some of the others like Fathom. just my 2c

That's been the whole point of this exercise. Everybody has different tastes. An average player can have a pretty good time on a "simple" one level play field pin with simple rules. But it depends on the pin. Eight Ball Deluxe and Fathom are heavy hitters from this era. I have played them both and would not walk across the street to play them again.

I have played Iron Maiden, Deadpool, Aerosmith, Cactus Canyon, Monster Bash, Scared Stiff and a few others from the DMD era. I would like to have an Attack from Mars and a TNA. The others do nothing for me.

When I put my quarter in a pin and it takes me out in 20 seconds I am moving on; Although ball savers do help. Seawitch will give a mediocre player half a chance to have a good time without having to figure out any rules at all. That's why many of them, like my routed unit, were beat to shit. Walk up, drop a quarter, start playing, and be playing 5 minutes later on the same quarter. That is satisfaction.

And as far as playing The Beatles,some of the collectors here brag on how their pin has only 50 plays on, etc. There will be some of these Beatles pins that might only see 10 plays, in which case, it won't matter at all how it plays. It will just be eye candy. Bragging material.

#1962 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Has it really come to this? Someone trying to convince us “the Beatles aren’t popular?”
Holy Christ. Tomorrow can’t come soon enough!

I believe you meant Jesus...Christ. This is a Beatles topic, after all.

#1963 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

No. You can't read.
Noone (aka very little) outside the US care or knows because until recently the Mustang wasn't even sold outside the US.
Thats why the pin bombed, at least here.

I'm not a Ford guy and I know about Mustangs and their history. They most certainly were sold outside of the US at launch in 1964 (For example they could not use the name Mustang in Germany in 1964 as it was owned by Krupp and Ford refused to buy the rights for it so called the cars T5 instead)

Ford sold more Mustangs in 2016 in Germany than Porsche had sales there in 2016.

Maybe Mustang owners have little interest in being pin owners.

The fact a company spent millions upon millions of dollars tooling up to stamp out new 60's bodies should give you some idea how ridiculously popular and deep pockected some Mustang owners are.

#1964 5 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I'm not a Ford guy and I know about Mustangs and their history. They most certainly were sold outside of the US at launch in 1964 (For example they could not use the name Mustang in Germany in 1964 as it was owned by Krupp and Ford refused to buy the rights for it so called the cars T5 instead)

The famous "Mustang", that had another name here, the one time it sold.

Quoted from gdonovan:

Ford sold more Mustangs in 2016 in Germany than Porsche had sales there in 2016.
Maybe Mustang owners have little interest in being pin owners.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

...did you made these Numbers up personally?

First of Porsche is a much more expensive car and yet you see a Porsche every other minute while I've seen an old Mustang about never and the new ones,... maybe up to 5 times a month.

(I've never even once seen a Mustang for sale in a shop other then for "American Muscle Cars".)

Well, there is one chance your numbers are true, it's due to Porsches not beeing "sold" but "leased" (als then sold again used).
Two thirds of Porsches are leased company cars, because of taxes.

2016 about 30.000pcs.

Quoted from gdonovan:

The fact a company spent millions upon millions of dollars tooling up to stamp out new 60's bodies should give you some idea how ridiculously popular and deep pockected some Mustang owners are.

Well, not here and that was you initional "International" statement.

Edit:
Btw. here's the first quarter of 2018 newly registerd cars:
https://www.kfz-auskunft.de/kfz/zulassungszahlen_2018_1.php

It's only the top part, but Porsche is in it. Mustang ain't.

Edit 2:
And here is 2016...
Q1 - None of both in the Top 100
Q2 - Porsche only - https://www.kfz-auskunft.de/kfz/zulassungszahlen_2016_2.php
Q3 - None of both in the Top 100
Q4 - Porsche only - https://www.kfz-auskunft.de/kfz/zulassungszahlen_2016_4.php

I wonder how Mustang never made it in the Top 100, but individual Porsche models did, if Mustang sold more.

Huh... ?

You should do marketing for fortune 500 companies.

#1965 5 years ago

The most expensive liscence ever in pinball is going to mean a stripped down and expensive game. It’s pretty simple. But there’s usually a reason a particular liscence is expensive - because it sells.

Personally I think the game looks really fun. If the gold was Pro price I would have already ordered. But Kapow has decided to take it down the limited/collectible/expensive path instead of the higher volume path. Or maybe the liscensor insisted on a lower volume model. Not sure which would have made more money but I’m sure it’ll still sell out.

Can’t wait to play it.

#1966 5 years ago

Joe Kaminkow is no idiot. Sure, most here don't like the game (having never played it yet, but that's another matter). Joe has made some great machines. I am fairly certain that Ka-Pow pinball will sell out of these quickly, but not to us. I honestly don't think this was designed or even ever intended for the Pinside crowd.

It's funny how everyone here thinks Pinside is the only place pinball exists. I hope Joe and Ka-Pow do well with this game. I can't afford it (and probably wouldn't buy it if I could) but that's not the point. The die hard Beatles fans can, and will get this machine. It will get pinball to people that may not normally be into pinball, and that's good for the hobby, as much as "we" hate the game.

Chris

#1967 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
...did you made these Numbers up personally?

Forbes.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/doronlevin/2016/05/02/new-mustang-outsells-porsche-911-in-germany-really/#27c6cc481bd1

You wave away the fact a company is actually stamping out new Mustang bodies, clearly you know nothing about the exorbitant costs of such an endeavor. Mustangs are stupidly popular; not my cup of tea but then again neither is an overpriced Beatles pin.

#1968 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

It will get pinball to people that may not normally be into pinball, and that's good for the hobby

I agree. Getting new people into the hobby is good for everyone. But these games will sell fast mostly to current enthusiasts before 'new' people find out about it! If the price isn't absolutely ridiculous. Which, I guess, we'll find out real soon.

#1969 5 years ago

Target demographics in Germany for Mustangs and 911s have nothing in common I guess. At all.
So for a classic 911 buyer a Mustang would never ever be an alternative option. You could as well argue that a volume model like the VW Jetta is outselling the low production numbers Porsche 911.
I like Mustangs just fine but they are probably not hurting Porsche sales.

#1970 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Joe Kaminkow is no idiot. Sure, most here don't like the game (having never played it yet, but that's another matter). Joe has made some great machines. I am fairly certain that Ka-Pow pinball will sell out of these quickly, but not to us. I honestly don't think this was designed or even ever intended for the Pinside crowd.
It's funny how everyone here thinks Pinside is the only place pinball exists. I hope Joe and Ka-Pow do well with this game. I can't afford it (and probably wouldn't buy it if I could) but that's not the point. The die hard Beatles fans can, and will get this machine. It will get pinball to people that may not normally be into pinball, and that's good for the hobby, as much as "we" hate the game.
Chris

i sincerely hope you are correct!

if it brings in new people, that is great!
if it means I can pick one of these up on the secondary for 4500 in a couple years, even better

#1971 5 years ago

Today is the day!!!

What is the price?
Does it have a coin door?
When do they ship?
What are the for sure songs and are they 100% or just clips?

#1972 5 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Forbes.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/doronlevin/2016/05/02/new-mustang-outsells-porsche-911-in-germany-really/#27c6cc481bd1
You wave away the fact a company is actually stamping out new Mustang bodies, clearly you know nothing about the exorbitant costs of such an endeavor. Mustangs are stupidly popular; not my cup of tea but then again neither is an overpriced Beatles pin.

You really should read what you've written and compare to what you're linking to.

Forbes is not talking about Porsche, it's talking about one peticular modell of Porsche.
One peticular model of Porsche that in that only relevant month of march 2016 was allready 5 years old, cost more of double than the then "new" Mustang wich outsold it by 28 sold cars (and then propably never again, because the hype and preorders were done).

I don't wave away anything, I just say it doesn't matter outside the US coming back to your initial (totally wrong) assumption Beatles is for US and UK residents only.

#1973 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

You really should read what you've written and compare to what you're linking to.
Forbes is not talking about Porsche, it's talking about one peticular modell of Porsche.
One peticular model of Porsche that in that only relevant month of march 2016 was allready 5 years old, cost more of double than the then "new" Mustang wich outsold it by 28 sold cars (and then propably never again, because the hype and preorders were done).
I don't wave away anything, I just say it doesn't matter outside the US coming back to your initial (totally wrong) assumption Beatles is for US and UK residents only.

Again you distort what I stated, perhaps a language barrier.

I correctly did point out that the bulk of Beatles fans are in the United States. UK was represented with a ? because I was unsure.

Using Paul's concert as one metric, concert sales were almost 2-1 in favor of US residents vs the rest of the world.

Mustangs outsold 911's in Germany in 2016, deal with it.

#1974 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Today is the day!!!
What is the price?
Does it have a coin door?
When do they ship?
What are the for sure songs and are they 100% or just clips?

The podcast with Joe AND Gary answer all these questions except price.

9 songs now maybe more and they aren’t short 30 second clips.

There WILL be a coin door

Ship in the next 2 weeks - already in production.

Claims to have best video content to date

At least 2 different multiballs

Deep enough that it has a wizard mode were Joes exact words.

#1975 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

sorry, rarely keep up with podcasts. I though it "could have a coin door" was the quote someone else said?
Also, FULL songs or GTFO! more than 30 seconds = 31 seconds for these salesmen.

#1976 5 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Again you distort what I stated, perhaps a language barrier.
Mustangs outsold 911's in Germany in 2016, deal with it.

Lollolololol, 100 more tries then you get that sentence correct (wonder what barrier 'that' is?):

Mustangs outsold 911's in Germany in MARCH 2016. (By 28 cars.) - THAT is correct.

I can deal with that. I mean a whole preorder alotment beating the sales of a five year old car is obviously pretty big (for you).
That still doesn't make your argument valid.

#1977 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

sorry, rarely keep up with podcasts. I though it "could have a coin door" was the quote someone else said?

He was emphatic about the coin door being included as was my distributor.

Song length he said some are 1:30 some 2:00 some 1:45, depends on the mode but all these songs were pretty much under 2:30 anyway as that was the radio standard.
Just glad they aren’t 15 second loops and fills.

#1978 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

He was emphatic about the coin door being included as was my distributor.
Song length he said some are 1:30 some 2:00 some 1:45, depends on the mode but all these songs were pretty much under 2:30 anyway as that was the radio standard.
Just glad they aren’t 15 second loops and fills.

good to hear and thx for confirming!

now let's hear the price and hope it is not what was rumored (possible that was all marketing?)

#1979 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

He kind of gave the impression that why should it matter if the songs aren't full length,, as long as well integrated.

I took that to mean that most, if not all songs are not full length.

Still, price is everything for this release.

#1980 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

He kind of gave the impression that why should it matter if the songs aren't full length,, as long as well integrated.

agreed that price is all that matters.

I personally think it is a really big miss to not have full songs. Makes zero sense as the songs are pinball length (<3min) already.

That was a great thing about maiden that you continue your song. Cool to hear the whole thing front to end.

#1981 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

True but he did say they aren’t short, he made the comment you hear most of the songs.

As far as price I don’t think gold pricing is too far off, the other two are another story.
If folks are paying $6500+ for TNA, the Gold is worth the extra price of admission in my opinion.

#1982 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Dude, please take this to PM.

#1983 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

If folks are paying $6500+ for TNA

I am not sure why people keep trying to compare it to TNA? TNA is an original game, with original concepts, and built from scratch.

Beatles is all premade everything. No original mechs, re used playfield, based on the license.

Second factor is TNA is $5995.

#1984 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Lollolololol, 100 more tries then you get that sentence correct (wonder what barrier 'that' is?):
Mustangs outsold 911's in Germany in MARCH 2016. (By 28 cars.) - THAT is correct.
I can deal with that. I mean a whole preorder alotment beating the sales of a five year old car is obviously pretty big (for you).
That still doesn't make your argument valid.

Let's get the discussion back on the Beatles Pinball and away from cars. Please take the car discussion to a new thread.

#1985 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am not sure why people keep trying to compare it to TNA? TNA is an original game, with original concepts, and built from scratch.
Beatles is all premade everything. No original mechs, re used playfield, based on the license.
Second factor is TNA is $5995.

Because it’s a single level game and 6k with zero licensing says all you need to know.
Again, the podcast was really interesting.
I couldn’t believe they had to jump through not just the licensing crap for the Beatles and Apple but also, all the music equipment and instrumets that are accurately depicted in the art, friggin Pan Am Airlines was even mentioned and so on.
This has to jack up the cost a bit. It’s not just a pinball machine but a piece of rock and roll memorabilia.

#1986 5 years ago

Yeah. Sorry.

So about Beatles pinball... today's the day!

#1987 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

At risk of sounding like a complete idiot, where can one find the podcast? Got a link?

#1988 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

At risk of sounding like a complete idiot, where can one find the podcast? Got a link?

http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/joe-kaminkow-and-gary-stern-discuss-the-beatles-pinball_136781

It’s kind of long but there is a ton of info to pull out of that.

#1989 5 years ago

Post # 1928 & 1862 both have links to podcasts.
In both podcasts Joe sounded like he was Skyping from at least 10 years ago.

#1990 5 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

Post # 1928 &amp; 1862 both have links to podcasts.

The one I linked from post #1928 had much more info.

#1991 5 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

Post # 1928 &amp; 1862 both have links to podcasts.

It's retro!

You know like making an 80s pin with 2010s technology for a game that's supposed to feel like it's from the 60s with drop target banks from the 70s!

#1992 5 years ago

It's the best of the 60s 70s and today.
Stern FM Radio

#1993 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

No. You can't read.
Noone (aka very little) outside the US care or knows because until recently the Mustang wasn't even sold outside the US.
Thats why the pin bombed, at least here.

Not sure about that claim since Mustang cars have been available here in Australia for over 50 years.

48 in total Mustang hardtop coupes were imported into Australia in 1965 as original left hand drive vehicles by Ford Australia and converted to RHD at their factory in Sydney before being sent out to local dealerships for sale in order to test the market. This was followed up in '66 with another 161 imported and the rest as they say is history.

#1994 5 years ago

Thanks. I'll listen when I get home this afternoon.

#1995 5 years ago

Who cares about Mustang's, more Beatles, less carguments and blathering about what is mostly a low end sports cars turned into a sedan. Start a thread about Mustang's in the off topic section and have it out.

I'm excited for the release today. Waiting for some detailed pics and finalized pricing. Haven't completely ruled out getting one but it's hard to pay that much when a Munster's premium is right around the corner and cheaper.

#1996 5 years ago

I went to a cargument and a pinball discussion broke out!

#1997 5 years ago

I am curious how Taxman is going to be incorporated in the game. Seems 5 songs have their place in the written rules on the playfield. Is there news on how songs 6,7 and 8 are incorporated? Hurryups maybe?

#1998 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I am curious how Taxman is going to be incorporated in the game. Seems 5 songs have their place in the written rules on the playfield. Is there news on how songs 6,7 and 8 are incorporated? Hurryups maybe?

Wizard and mini-wizard modes (2 multi-balls).

#1999 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Well - there is a second multiball from what I heard and a possible wizard mode.

Gary was a little loose in discussing songs and I got the impression there might even be more added.

You would have to imagine you need to have a selectable track to start the game or perhaps each ball? Then the 5 mode songs, 1-2 multi ball songs and a rumored wizard mode.

#2000 5 years ago

I'm thinking the magnet at the top of the playfield holds the ball for a few seconds to start each 'mode'.
I guess the spinning magnet in the center could also be used. Looking forward to some clever programming.

Quoted from Psw757:

Well - there is a second multiball from what I heard and a possible wizard mode.
Gary was a little loose in discussing songs and I got the impression there might even be more added.
You would have to imagine you need to have a selectable track to start the game or perhaps each ball? Then the 5 mode songs, 1-2 multi ball songs and a rumored wizard mode.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Pinball Machine
Wall To Wall Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

3,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 76.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-kapow-stern-pinball-official-speculation-thread/page/40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.