(Topic ID: 223791)

The Beatles Ka-Pow/Stern Pinball (CONFIRMED) pictures and videos..

By ASOA

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,763 posts
  • 460 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jellikit
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Who is in on The Beatles Pinball?”

• Yes! 59 votes
    9%
  • No! 531 votes
    80%
  • Maybe? 70 votes
    11%

(660 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3677 (resized).jpg
IMG_3345 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193741 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193738 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193735 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193711 (resized).jpg
66B6B38F-1131-44F5-B099-DB88923705A0 (resized).jpeg
C7DED5D0-D5B8-4EA2-A07F-F265EDBD814E (resized).jpeg
613BB3A7-5F6C-4036-A45D-21FCF6A17E7F (resized).jpeg
FBFB1FAF-4A7E-4EA4-B6E5-341054AC3D86 (resized).jpeg
345D99BE-6EE6-465E-8E00-1B6F6932DB1F (resized).jpeg
031A6E8D-9F1D-4A3B-9A2E-6145E644C259 (resized).jpeg
Today (resized).PNG
40 days ago (resized).jpg
80 days ago (resized).png
IMG_0012 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 76.
#1651 5 years ago

No distributor would ever do that.

Quoted from Whysnow:

If rumors are true that distributors get 10 packs (7 golds, 2 platinum, and 1 diamond) for 70k, then I would be down for a gamble if 9 others are...
I propose a purchase price of $7100 each person. The Distributor gets to make a grand and does nothing but instruct the drop shipment of games.
For that $7100 each person gets a number from 1-10. We do a random number generator and the first number picked gets the diamond, the next 2 get the platinum, and the rest get gold.
Worst case you pay $7100 plus your actual shipping (or free pickup if you live in chicagoland area) and get a gold. Get lucky and you get the diamond or platinum.
Any distributors want to make an easy grand?
I bet I can find 9 other gambling people to buy that 10 pack

#1653 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If rumors are true that distributors get 10 packs (7 golds, 2 platinum, and 1 diamond) for 70k, then I would be down for a gamble if 9 others are...
I propose a purchase price of $7100 each person. The Distributor gets to make a grand and does nothing but instruct the drop shipment of games.
For that $7100 each person gets a number from 1-10. We do a random number generator and the first number picked gets the diamond, the next 2 get the platinum, and the rest get gold.
Worst case you pay $7100 plus your actual shipping (or free pickup if you live in chicagoland area) and get a gold. Get lucky and you get the diamond or platinum.

Why would a distro piss off stern by selling below their MAP, piss off all of there competition, and sell games for a tiny profit when they can just buy a 10 pack and easily make 10K?

#1654 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Except the distributor won’t do that if they could sell the Diamond or Platinum for more than a grand profit. (Assuming they can also sell golds). Plus they’d be selling the golds for less than directed by Stern which wouldn’t work. More likely your idea would require $8K for each pin $80K. But I still don’t see that working.

The more I think about this pin, the more it makes sense as a reward to a distributor to buy 10/20/30 pins and they probably will be able to sell the limited editons for $20K and $15k each.

#1655 5 years ago

I guess we forgot that distributors have to eat.

Oh, but they don't deserve to feed their families if they're "only" drop shipping 10 games at a cash outlay of $70k. I get it.

#1656 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Why would a distro piss off stern by selling below their MAP, piss off all of there competition, and sell games for a tiny profit when they can just buy a 10 pack and easily make 10K?

Quoted from rai:

Except the distributor won’t do that if they could sell the Diamond or Platinum for more than a grand profit. (Assuming they can also sell golds). Plus they’d be selling the golds for less than directed by Stern which wouldn’t work. More likely your idea would require $8K for each pin $80K. But I still don’t see that working.
The more I think about this pin, the more it makes sense as a reward to a distributor to buy 10/20/30 pins and they probably will be able to sell the limited editons for $20K and $15k each.

Because I dont think these are selling and many distributors seem afraid to even take a 10 pack for fear of being stuck with many for a while.
I think Distos may be able to find the sucker willing to buy a diamond for 20k and platinums for 10k, but then they may be sititng on a bunch of golds for months cause they aint selling at even 7k.

#1657 5 years ago

Where are all the rumors coming from that they aren’t selling? You mean they aren’t selling to the Distibutors or consumers?

They aren’t even for sale to the public yet

#1658 5 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I guess we forgot that distributors have to eat.
Oh, but they don't deserve to feed their families if they're "only" drop shipping 10 games at a cash outlay of $70k. I get it.

Yeah, 1k for doing nothing but calling in 10 drop shipments seems like a nice paycheck to me.

Esp when it is a no risk idea. A gaurenteed 1k or the possibility of eating 10k when sitting on 4-5 golds for 6 months before having to sell for a loss?

I will always take the easy money on that one.

If they need to make a little more to make this work for them then you can make it a caveat of the gamble that whomever wins the Diamond has to pay an additional 1k to the distro. That gets a distributor 2 for doing about 2 hours of work. Seems like good money to me.

#1659 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Where are all the rumors coming from that they aren’t selling? You mean they aren’t selling to the Distibutors or consumers?
They aren’t even for sale to the public yet

Yes. They are for sale as always when Stern announces any pin

You get in line for an in demand LEs with distro deposits. You know that

People aren’t crawling all over themselves to get in line and sending in videos on why they deserve a Diamond edition

To the contrary, Distros are picking up the phones and dialing us

Thus it appears demand is very weak at this point

#1660 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

People aren’t crawling all over themselves to get in line and sending in videos on why they deserve a Diamond edition

Well maybe they know there are only x many big fish who will pay $20K for the pin and they don’t want to lose that fish to someone else for lack of a phone call or text. I suspect the guys who bought BM66 SLE are the target and some people can drop $20K like it’s a penny to them.

#1661 5 years ago

Any chance the local Chi town Barcades will get the Beatles? Want to play this.

#1662 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

yup, pretty obvious to anyone paying attention.

Think about any hot title and by now there would be multiple people on here saying "anyone know of a LE for sale with anyone, I cant find any"

Instead all we have are distros making cold calls and on here trying to hype almost 2000 games as a limited edition and collectible. I still cant believe the "buy 2, one to play and one as an investment" laughable and telling when they are saying that sales pitch.

#1663 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Because I dont think these are selling and many distributors seem afraid to even take a 10 pack for fear of being stuck with many for a while.
I think Distos may be able to find the sucker willing to buy a diamond for 20k and platinums for 10k, but then they may be sititng on a bunch of golds for months cause they aint selling at even 7k.

With all of your connections you should be able to make this happen then. You've stated lots of times how cheap you've gotten nib games.

It's strange to me that you are suddenly willing to pay $7100 for a game that you wouldn't pay anything for just a few days ago.

#1664 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

It's strange to me that you are suddenly willing to pay $7100 for a game that you wouldn't pay anything for just a few days ago.

It's totally different when your $7,100 gives you a 30% chance of getting a platinum or diamond. No-brainer +EV gamble.

The problem with that is the distributor is the one truly gambling; $1k profit at the risk of losing his distributorship for violating MAP? No one's that dumb. Get your number up above $8k each and you might find a taker.

#1665 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

With all of your connections you should be able to make this happen then. You've stated lots of times how cheap you've gotten nib games.

no!

I am willing to gamble on buying a 1/10 shot of buying a diamond, a 2/10 shot of a platinum, or 7/10 shot of a gold.
I figure that is a 2k gamble. If I end up with a gold then I overpaid by 2k.

If I get lucky with either platinum then I would likely sell it for a small profit.
If I won the slot for diamond then I would sell it for a slightly larger profit.

#1666 5 years ago

I would figure this thing should sell for whatever a nice SW goes for plus maybe $1k.

#1667 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

no!
I am willing to gamble on buying a 1/10 shot of buying a diamond, a 2/10 shot of a platinum, or 7/10 shot of a gold.
I figure that is a 2k gamble. If I end up with a gold then I overpaid by 2k.
If I get lucky with either platinum then I would likely sell it for a small profit.
If I won the slot for diamond then I would sell it for a slightly larger profit.

How are you going to sell something that no one wants? Remember, these are garbage that are not selling.

#1668 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

How are you going to sell something that no one wants? Remember, these are garbage that are not selling.

I have a feeling with the prices I have heard on platinum and Diamond editions, that I will have little problem selling one for substantially less.

If you won the diamond for 7100, I am guessing you could easily sell it for 14k and then turn around and find a used gold in 6 months with the profit

#1669 5 years ago

Anyone want to talk about something other than the price and flipping these games?
Like any guesses on the LCD content? Will it be focused on Ed Sullivan appearances (they were on that show 9 times)?
Will there be a story line?

#1670 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Anyone want to talk about something other than the price and flipping these games?
Like any guesses on the LCD content? Will it be focused on Ed Sullivan appearances (they were on that show 9 times)?

My guess is it will be generic colorful art/text as a majority because of license difficulties. It'd expect the same still images that are on the playfield/cabinet when the band is used.

#1671 5 years ago

My guess is whatever it is we will all hate it.

Ideally there'd be clips from the movies, the Ed Sullivan show, news reel clips etc. but that seems like an awful lot of licensing hoops to jump through. So you are probably looking at something more in the Aerosmith vein.

So as usual, expect the worst, and if it isn't the worst, privately reflect on that with gratitude but still say you hate it.

There was an Ed Sullivan clip in the trailer so that seems promising.

#1672 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have a feeling with the prices I have heard on platinum and Diamond editions, that I will have little problem selling one for substantially less.
If you won the diamond for 7100, I am guessing you could easily sell it for 14k and then turn around and find a used gold in 6 months with the profit

Maybe, but I thought you and iceman were getting cold calls with people begging for you to buy one?

One minute its nobody wants one of these over priced garbage games. Next minute it's an easy 14k sale.

#1673 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

No distributor would agree to 7100.
The fines they would have to pay Stern, if and when they are caught, are much higher than the 1k profit they would make.
7600 to 8000 at absolute minimum, actually not a bad idea for the distributor to do if they’re having issue selling the games.

#1674 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Maybe, but I thought you and iceman were getting cold calls with people begging for you to buy one?
One minute its nobody wants one of these over priced garbage games. Next minute it's an easy 14k sale.

I’m not sure what Hilton is talking about. Makes no sense.

It’s not “garbage”. It’s just not in demand at those prices.

Too many other pins coming. Bring on Munsters.

The Beatles pin is a nice option for a very small group of people. And not in quantity Stern thinks. So what

#1675 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

yup, pretty obvious to anyone paying attention.
Think about any hot title and by now there would be multiple people on here saying "anyone know of a LE for sale with anyone, I cant find any"
Instead all we have are distros making cold calls and on here trying to hype almost 2000 games as a limited edition and collectible. I still cant believe the "buy 2, one to play and one as an investment" laughable and telling when they are saying that sales pitch.

I love how you are beating this 'this game isn't selling' drum... before the game is even for sale.

#1676 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I’m not sure what Hilton is talking about. Makes no sense.
It’s not “garbage”. It’s just not in demand at those prices.
Too many other pins coming. Bring on Munsters.
The Beatles pin is a nice option for a very small group of people. And not in quantity Stern thinks. So what

I agree with all of this. Still looking forward to playing it and seeing the reveal though.

Quoted from flynnibus:

I love how you are beating this 'this game isn't selling' drum... before the game is even for sale.

All while circling back around and trying to find one for $7100

#1677 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

if you don't think games sell before the official date you probably will never own a nib le on a hot title lol

#1678 5 years ago

Just to clarify.
MAP is $7999 for Gold. Anyone stating any less is stating a number that is incorrect and
potentially in violation with Stern.

just sayin'...

I can't state this enough.
I know many on here are complaining about the game, complaining about the price, complaining about the basic layout.
Heck I can't think of a better classic Stern to rehash into a new game than the layout of Seawitch. It is my personal favorite classic
Stern. The spinners...multiple drop target banks and the big loop/orbit around the back make Seawitch stand on its own.
Stern's target audience for this pinball is NOT pinside...it's The Beatles fans and their are millions of them world wide. Same
goes with Supreme...their target audience was fans of the name brand Supreme and we see what happened with that game in a mere seconds
when it was launched. Now would Stern be happy that some of y'all purchased this game, of course. But that is not who this
game was designed for.
This game was designed INTENTIONALLY with a more simplistic easy to understand playfield that anyone that
is not a die hard pinball player can walk up and easily understand what the objectives are after launching a couple of balls.

MANY of our walk in customer are NOT die hard pinball collectors, they are purchasing their first pinball machine and haven't played a pinball in 20-30 years
and many think the games with ramps and modes are overly complicated. If this is Stern's way of bringing old timers back into the pinball realm by
playing a brand new game...that plays like an oldie, this is great for pinball in general.

I'm not trying to hype or pump this game. Although I will say I'm looking forward to seeing and playing it. I'm just trying
to put some perspective on who the target market is for this title. Time will tell of course. And I will say I've already had
some calls from non-pinball people that have heard about the game and have reached out to us in regards to all tier levels of the game.

#1679 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I love how "distros making cold calls" is now supposed to be the benchmark of failure, when they did the exact same thing on the $15K Batman which of course sold out all 80 without breaking a sweat.

I love how the fact that distros who make a living selling pinball machines are trying to sell pinball machines is supposed to set off alarm bells.

I also love how the people who bang the "you are all shills!!!" drum louder and dumber than anybody else will type more bullshit than anybody else to further their own transparent and petty agenda.

There's so much to love around here!

#1680 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I love how "distros making cold calls" is now the benchmark of failure, when they did the exact same thing on the $15K Batman which of course sold out all 80 without breaking a sweat.

You crack me up Levy!

Let’s see what happens. That was then and this is now and BM66 ain’t no Seawitch

Everybody knows Munsters will be announced at the end of the month

The hype and pump train won’t get this one over the finish line. Too many to sell and not enough time before Beatles gets swamped by Munsters

I too am excited about any pin reveal including this one. It will tie me over until Munsters

We do know that YOU ain’t buying one

#1681 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

We do know that YOU ain’t buying one

You crack me up Iycman!

We do know that YOU aren't buying one either.

So why are you commenting on it? It's not allowed.

Even the bullshit is bigger in Texas.

#1682 5 years ago

Well, I'm very very intrigued to see what is the actual difference between the Gold, Platinum & Diamond Version.
(Edit: That's why I still look in this thread whenever I can spare the time.)

We know that they will propably feature the exact same playfield mechs and that every model has custom power coating.
(Wich I still think would be cool with the Gold Edition having gold armor and maybe a more sepia/ b&w / brownish cab artwork.)

But the armor, the cabinet decals and the limitation plaque can't be anything, right?

#1683 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

if you don't think games sell before the official date you probably will never own a nib le on a hot title lol

Interests or 'I have one locked' with a arrangement, etc.. yet distros don't know or aren't sharing what the prices and allotments are yet. So how does anyone conclude what is sold or not?

TL : DR - It's all crap because it's just a few days after a limited reveal and the hyperactive ones are already concluding crap they know nothing about as usual.

#1684 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Yeah, 1k for doing nothing but calling in 10 drop shipments seems like a nice paycheck to me.
Esp when it is a no risk idea. A gaurenteed 1k or the possibility of eating 10k when sitting on 4-5 golds for 6 months before having to sell for a loss?
I will always take the easy money on that one.
If they need to make a little more to make this work for them then you can make it a caveat of the gamble that whomever wins the Diamond has to pay an additional 1k to the distro. That gets a distributor 2 for doing about 2 hours of work. Seems like good money to me.

I'm thinking you're joking around, but just in case no risk and dropshipping are not common words I see put together. You're neglecting a vast amount of logistical factors that come into play with dropshipping. Let alone with 10 different ideas on how, when, and what their product should be. I wouldn't even risk $100 to make a $1000 on that, let alone $70,000 or whatever for $1000.

#1685 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The hype and pump train won’t get this one over the finish line. Too many to sell and not enough time before Beatles gets swamped by Munsters

Holy shit! I agree with you for a third time in our lives.

#1686 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You crack me up Iycman!
We do know that YOU aren't buying one either.
So why are you commenting on it? It's not allowed.
Even the bullshit is bigger in Texas.

I think your fellow New Yorker genius really doesn’t understand the pronunciation of “Levi”

#1687 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I think your fellow New Yorker genius really doesn’t understand the pronunciation of “Levi”

We have morons in New York just like you do in Texas.

How they pronounce my name (Think "American Pie") is not my concern.

It sounds much better with a Texas Twang.

#1688 5 years ago

Munsters and MB remake are much higher on my list than the Beatles. “Can’t buy me love.”

#1689 5 years ago

Batman 66 Super LE was a dumb idea to many but in all fairness at least Stern included a lot of extras over the LE. Worth $15k still? That's up for debate. However, from what we read about the Diamond Edition Beatles the only difference from the other models is a mirrored backglass and a different colored power coat...Does the Diamond edition include any band member autographs, a deluxe topper, a high end power coat, painted speaker grill, etc? No, instead it's $20k or whatever and you get a mirrored backglass. That seems insane and comes across as much more of a cash grab then Batman SLE.

Oh, but it's "certified collectible". Batman 66 SLE doesn't have that! Lol.

#1690 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Batman 66 Super LE was a dumb idea to many but in all fairness at least Stern included a lot of extras over the LE. Worth $15k still? That's up for debate.

I don't pretend to know what's going on behind the scenes with the big-money collectors, but you just don't see Batman SLEs up for sale publicly. Hard to say what they are "worth" but seems like people are holding on to them.

#1691 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don't pretend to know what's going on behind the scenes with the big-time collectors, but you just don't see Batman SLEs up for sale publicly. Hard to say what they are "worth" but seems like people are holding on to them.

Absolutely. I think Batman 66 SLE will hold its value as it came with a lot of extras over the LE. Even though the price is nuts it's easy to see that Stern went all out with it. I think all of the extra features on Batman 66 SLE is what led it to selling out so quickly, not just the low build count.

Stern didn't give the Diamond Edition of Beatles the same treatment. Batman 66 SLE costs around $5k more at launch compared to the LE and came with a lot of extras over the LE model. Beatles Diamond however is rumored to cost more then double the already crazy platinum model price and multiple times more then the gold edition. What is justifying the extra price? A mirrored backglass and a piece of paper saying its "certified collectible"? That isn't enough.

Rarity alone doesn't result in a game retaining it's value or going up in value...otherwise Avatar LE's would be worth a heck of a lot more then what they sell for today.

#1692 5 years ago

You have to remember that Joe and/or another Stern marketing guy came from either Topps or Upper Deck, can’t recall

It’s the exact same formula as the old trading card market

Stamp a 1 of 80 on something, vary it a bit, and let the hype and chase begin

After doing this for years it finally sunk in to collectors that the “sle” and “LE” flavors of the day led to a flooded bastardized trash bin of worthless cardboard

The same thing is slowly happening in pinball with every new release of LEs, SLEs, Diamonds etc. Over time it means less and less and the novelty and chase factor are gone

The market for Beatles is 100% aimed at the collector with maybe a few people operating it

#1693 5 years ago

Another thing to consider is the worthless cardboard became more of a copy paste sort of repetition seen in comics and other avenues. If they had it done by an artist in an original form specifically for that very limited run and it looked really good - then there might be value but they didn't.

I called a distributor about another game and asked about the Beatles on a sidenote, they said nobody was calling in about it. My belief is for something to be valuable when limited is to have something that others can't have across the board / artwork / design / gameplay / features/ custom add ons that are hard to replicate. I dont think anything above 100 is limited and "i believe" rare and valuable hoovers around 10 units produced - my opinion when prices start reflecting the numbers portrayed for this pin. Im sure they will be making a lot of them which is not limited and I'm sure all the editions will all be sorta the same (hope to be wrong). Thats a lot of money, dont kid yourself thinking your buying something limited or rare. Just a pin.

#1694 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Why would a distro piss off stern by selling below their MAP

Distributors sell games below MAP every day.

Stern would not care even if the distributor gave the games away for free, as long as the distributor does not advertise that they are giving them away.

If you paid MAP, you paid too much

furgitaboutit (resized).jpgfurgitaboutit (resized).jpg
#1695 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Distributors sell games below MAP every day.
Stern would not care even if the distributor gave the games away for free, as long as the distributor does not advertise that they are giving them away.
If you paid MAP, you paid too much[quoted image]

You must not be vary familiar with some sterns more recent changes then. Stern has msrp, then what the games actually sell for and that is set by stern.

#1696 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

You must not be vary familiar with some sterns more recent changes then. Stern has msrp, then what the games actually sell for and that is set by stern.

That would be illegal. Stern can enforce a minimum ADVERTISED price, but the distro can sell it for whatever they wish privately.

#1697 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I seriously doubt Stern would allow a distributor to do that.

#1698 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

That's illegal.

#1699 5 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I seriously doubt Stern would allow a distributor to do that.

what Vid says...

Stern has no authority to do that and could get in serious trouble.

Also, real world is that prices vary widely among distributors. Many have touted the "Stern forced minimum" as it gets them off the hook and is a really nice out for them. The good ones will be honest about it.

#1700 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

That would be illegal. Stern can enforce a minimum ADVERTISED price, but the distro can sell it for whatever they wish privately.

Quoted from vid1900:

That's illegal.

I guess you 2 don't find it odd that you can call 5 distro's and get quoted the exact same price and be told by all of them that is the bottom price stern has set. Sure stern can't legally do anything to them if they sell it cheaper but they sure can affect if that distro can continue to make living by limiting what they will sell them in the future. Stern has went out of there way to try to control this in the last 2 years and it is working.

Quoted from Whysnow:

what Vid says...
Stern has no authority to do that and could get in serious trouble.
Also, real world is that prices vary widely among distributors. Many have touted the "Stern forced minimum" as it gets them off the hook and is a really nice out for them. The good ones will be honest about it.

You always say this but then you can't ever name anyone that gives good deals on games and you never seem to know what NIB titles cost. So who are the good ones, help us all out buddy so we don't get screwed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Pinball Machine
Wall To Wall Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

There are 3,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 76.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-kapow-stern-pinball-official-speculation-thread/page/34?hl=normscoffee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.