(Topic ID: 223791)

The Beatles Ka-Pow/Stern Pinball (CONFIRMED) pictures and videos..

By ASOA

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,763 posts
  • 460 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jellikit
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Who is in on The Beatles Pinball?”

• Yes! 59 votes
    9%
  • No! 531 votes
    80%
  • Maybe? 70 votes
    11%

(660 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3677 (resized).jpg
IMG_3345 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193741 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193738 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193735 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190724_193711 (resized).jpg
66B6B38F-1131-44F5-B099-DB88923705A0 (resized).jpeg
C7DED5D0-D5B8-4EA2-A07F-F265EDBD814E (resized).jpeg
613BB3A7-5F6C-4036-A45D-21FCF6A17E7F (resized).jpeg
FBFB1FAF-4A7E-4EA4-B6E5-341054AC3D86 (resized).jpeg
345D99BE-6EE6-465E-8E00-1B6F6932DB1F (resized).jpeg
031A6E8D-9F1D-4A3B-9A2E-6145E644C259 (resized).jpeg
Today (resized).PNG
40 days ago (resized).jpg
80 days ago (resized).png
IMG_0012 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #343 No more speculation... Posted by BD_Designs (5 years ago)

Post #2200 Podcast with information on the game, including pricing. Posted by pin2d (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 3,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 76.
#1 5 years ago

The Beatles pin will be upon us soon enough. This is a Ka-Pow / Stern Pinball title set to release this December 2018 for Holiday sales. This pin will be the follow up pin to Batman 66 also brought to us by the great Ka-Pow / Stern Pinball. The Beatles is arguably by far the most groundbreaking, influential musical group ever. Hit after hit this band has pumped out some great music. This pin is also alleged it will have a very rare super LE version similar to batman 66 as well. This very rare Beatles Super LE is alleged to only have 30 made. Beatles fans from around the world will make this a very hard version of the game to acquire. On a Happy note there will be more LE's and plenty of Premiums to go around. This title is a tough one to gauge. Most people I have spoken to tell me this pin is a must have for their collection. Undoubtedly this pin has a huge library of songs to choose from. Here is a list of songs from the band.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following is a A-Z list of all songs by Beatles:

1822!
A Day In The Life.
A Hard Day's Night.
A Little Rhyme.
A Shot Of Rhythm And Blues.
A Taste Of Honey.
Across The Universe.
Act Naturally.
Ain't She Sweet.
All I've Got To Do.
All My Loving.
All Things Must Pass.
All Together Now.
All You Need Is Love.
And I Love Her.
And Your Bird Can Sing.
Anna (go To Him)
Another Girl.
Any Time At All.
Ask Me Why.
Baby It's You.
Baby's In Black.
Baby, You're A Rich Man.
Back In The U.s.s.r.
Bad Boy.
Beatle Greetings.
Because.
Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite!
Besame Mucho.
Birthday.
Blackbird.
Blue Jay Way.
Boys.
Can't Buy Me Love.
Carol.
Carry That Weight.
Chains.
Clarabella.
Come And Get It.
Come Together.
Crinsk Dee Night.
Cry Baby Cry.
Crying, Waiting, Hoping.
Day Tripper.
Dear Prudence.
Dear Wack!
Devil In Her Heart.
Dig A Pony.
Dig It.
Dizzy Miss Lizzy.
Do You Want To Know A Secret.
Doctor Robert.
Don't Bother Me.
Don't Ever Change.
Don't Let Me Down.
Don't Pass Me By.
Drive My Car.
Eight Days A Week.
Eleanor Rigby.
Every Little Thing.
Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey.
Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby.
Fixing A Hole.
For No One.
For You Blue.
Free As A Bird.
From Fluff To You.
From Me To You.
From Us To You.
Get Back.
Getting Better.
Girl.
Glad All Over.
Glass Onion.
Golden Slumbers.
Good Day Sunshine.
Good Morning, Good Morning.
Good Night.
Got To Get You Into My Life.
Hallelujah, I Love Her So.
Happiness Is A Warm Gun.
Have A Banana!
Hello Little Girl.
Hello, Goodbye.
Help!
Helter Skelter.
Her Majesty.
Here Comes The Sun.
Here, There And Everywhere.
Hey Bulldog.
Hey Jude.
Hold Me Tight.
Honey Don't.
Honey Pie.
How Do You Do It.
I Am The Walrus.
I Call Your Name.
I Don't Want To Spoil The Party.
I Feel Fine.
I Forgot To Remember To Forget.
I Got A Woman.
I Got To Find My Baby.
I Just Don't Understand.
I Me Mine.
I Need You.
I Saw Her Standing There.
I Should Have Known Better.
I Wanna Be Your Man.
I Want To Hold Your Hand.
I Want To Tell You.
I Want You (she's So Heavy)
I Will.
I'll Be Back.
I'll Be On My Way.
I'll Cry Instead.
I'll Follow The Sun.
I'll Get You.
I'm A Loser.
I'm Down
I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (over You)
I'm Happy Just To Dance With You.
I'm Looking Through You.
I'm Only Sleeping
I'm So Tired

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So what are your thoughts? Are you IN or OUT? What would you like to see done with a Beatles Pinball machine? It has been noted that designers and programmers look to pinside for ideas from the community. Let's give our ideas and suggestions to assist in making another great pinball machine.

The-beatles-logo (resized).jpgThe-beatles-logo (resized).jpg

#2 5 years ago

You lost me at "The".

#3 5 years ago

Shame there is no pro for this title.

Would have been cool if the whole game was in black and white.

Joe did say this game has a 'classic' feel so guessing it is going to have many retro features.

I did wonder if the licence was for one of the movies -

Help?

Hard Day's Night?

#4 5 years ago

This title can go either way for me. It has been rumored it will be more of a nostalgic throwback game. I hope they have a mix of old and new. It's great to have a classic feel but I really need some modern innovation in my pins. Especially the ones that cost north of 8K.

#6 5 years ago

I like the Beatles but I'm not keen on a Beatles pinball.
Bad Religion or a Vandals pin, well that's another story. I would buy one of them.

#7 5 years ago

All things must pass was released by George Harrison

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Screenshot_20180823-064931_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20180823-064931_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#9 5 years ago

On the stream/podcast a month or so ago they made a point to say it wasn't going to be crazy expensive like BM66.

Will we see a premium in the sub 7k range? This would be really good if so.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

On the stream/podcast a month or so ago they made a point to say it wasn't going to be crazy expensive like BM66.
Will we see a premium in the sub 7k range? This would be really good if so.

I thought Joe also said their would be only one model?

#11 5 years ago

I'm not sure your rumors are up to date.

I heard classic style game, 1 model only, premiumish pricing, limited production number, once they are gone they are gone.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

You are correct sir, but it's also on one of the Beatles Anthology albums. Personally I would include any of the songs on the Anthology in a listing though, except for 'Free as a Bird' and 'Real Love' since they were released as singles as well.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I heard classic style game, 1 model only, premiumish pricing, limited production number, once they are gone they are gone.

"allegedly" Yes classic style single level pin. However there is to be different trim levels as most distributors are already preparing for this. To the best of my knowledge there is a super le and the other versions are just different trim packages. Perhaps not better or worse then one another however just different art styles. Again things change all the time for a multitude of reasons. Time will tell. This thread is merely here to post thoughts and ideas on this title.

#14 5 years ago

Whats less than zero interest?

Maybe it's cause I'm a youngin (33) in regards to the majority of the community but probably the lamest theme I can think of.

Have no desire for Munsters either but it has a lot of fun and interesting ideas to pull from for toys and modes.

At least they crushed it with Imdn and DP

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from LouMatt:

You are correct sir, but it's also on one of the Beatles Anthology albums. Personally I would include any of the songs on the Anthology in a listing though, except for 'Free as a Bird' and 'Real Love' since they were released as singles as well.

None of their solo songs will make it into the game.

Just look at The Beatles Rock Band. At the time of the release, it was asked if any of the members solo work would be included or added in to the game, they couldn't due to licensing. This is a product that sold millions of copies, to where the pinball machine will be no more than a few thousand units.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Oh come on. COME ON! There's no way, OP is just starting wild rumors (then putting "speculation" at the title's end as a CYA).

I mean, he did formally announce MBr to the world a full calendar year before the manufacturer was even able to announce it... and the mods had to change it to "speculation". Then OP did announce that MBr would be 2 great games in one... and then "speculation" was added. Who would think that this Super LE story is not up to date and/or incorrect?

ASOA You don't have to take every thought in your head and go full Town Crier on Pinside. I don't know if it gives you the false sense of being important by starting all these threads, or if it makes you feel like you're "part of it all" but you looked like a damn fool and ate a ton of crow with the "MBr - 2 great games in 1" thread. And by just trying to CYA with "rumor" and "speculation" at the end of each thread, you're using the same weaselly method TV pundits overuse the word "allegedly" to spew whatever lies they're dying to repeat. Either report actual news, or sit back like all of us and wait until things are in stone. If I were CGC, I'd be pissed at that "2 games in 1" thread, and wouldn't give a damn about how many LE's you're ordering, or how many times you mentioned you're ordering said LE's. Anyone can come up with ideas, report them as fact, and then put "speculation" at the end. Just because you do it weekly doesn't raise your importance here, and if anything, by reading some of the other threads, you've probably cost yourself a few customers.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Oh come on. COME ON! There's no way, OP is just starting wild rumors (then putting "speculation" at the title's end as a CYA).
I mean, he did formally announce MBr to the world a full calendar year before the manufacturer was even able to announce it... and the mods had to change it to "speculation". Then OP did announce that MBr would be 2 great games in one... and then "speculation" was added. Who would think that this Super LE story is not up to date and/or incorrect?
ASOA You don't have to take every thought in your head and go full Town Crier on Pinside. I don't know if it gives you the false sense of being important by starting all these threads, or if it makes you feel like you're "part of it all" but you looked like a damn fool and ate a ton of crow with the "MBr - 2 great games in 1" thread. And by just trying to CYA with "rumor" and "speculation" at the end of each thread, you're using the same weaselly method TV pundits overuse the word "allegedly" to spew whatever lies they're dying to repeat. Either report actual news, or wait until things are in stone. If I were CGC, I'd be pissed at that "2 games in 1" thread, and wouldn't give a damn about how many LE's you're ordering, or how many times you mentioned you're ordering said LE's.

You have serious problems. All you do is follow anything I do On pinside and downvote.

Monster Bash announcement last year I believe you downvoted that one as well. Turns out it was right. as far as the 2 games in 1. I guess that did not pan out. Perhaps it was something they were attempting to do and decided to scrap the idea. As soon as it was stated different the name of the thread changed. I don't post what is in my head. Trust me you do not want to know what I'm thinking about you right now. Lets all be positive. This thread was supposed to benefit the community. If you cant contribute then why are you here? For some reason whatever I post bothers you. Look at every thread I made and most posts you downvote everything. You must have allot of free time on your hands. Please do not highjack this thread Its not fair to the others in the community.

#18 5 years ago

I think it’s based on the movie, so a lot of the art will be 60’s hippyish...I think it’ll look amazing, but unfortunately I’m not a Beatles fan

#19 5 years ago

If this is s December release what will be the new game at expo in October?

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

If this is s December release what will be the new game at expo in October?

Munsters.

#21 5 years ago

Hey ASOA is this rumored to be 2 games in 1? I need to know!

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

None of their solo songs will make it into the game.
Just look at The Beatles Rock Band. At the time of the release, it was asked if any of the members solo work would be included or added in to the game, they couldn't due to licensing. This is a product that sold millions of copies, to where the pinball machine will be no more than a few thousand units.

Yeah - I am just pointing out that it was also recorded when he was a Beatle, years before his solo album, and Paul and John rejected it. That is the version on the Beatles Anthology. So it was on a Beatles Album, which is why someone would have it on a list of Beatles songs.

#23 5 years ago

So, 30 SLE?

Changing to 80 if there is demand?

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Monster Bash announcement last year I believe you downvoted that one as well. Turns out it was right.

53 people downvoted you, because you weren't in a place to report it, it wasn't confirmed by CGC, and you reported it as fact. And a broken clock shouldn't take credit for occasionally being correct.

Quoted from ASOA:

As soon as it was stated different the name of the thread changed.

So now we agree it was bogus thread to begin with.

Quoted from ASOA:

This thread was supposed to benefit the community.

These threads rarely, if ever do so and that's what you fail to realize. But you always try to spin it like this to look like the guy who isn't spamming the forum with pointless threads. Oh, and you forgot your textbook "WAY TO GO (Insert company name)! "

Quoted from ASOA:

You must have allot of free time on your hands.

In one year, you've created more posts than I've ever had. Pot meet kettle.

But rant over. Let's allow the "speculation" to continue and spiral out of control until we have to revise the titles and rumors that were reported like fact. That should benefit the community!

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Most people I have spoken to tell me this pin is a must have for their collection.

Who are you talking to? Everyone I've mention it to says "really? Why?". Down vote away, but if I never hear another Beatle song in my life, I'll die happy. Had more than enough of them in 8th grade vocal music.

#26 5 years ago

Huge Beatles fan that being said I am not paying modern game pricing for a "classic" game no matter what the theme is.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

53 people downvoted you, and a broken clock shouldn't take credit for occasionally being correct.

So now we agree it was bogus thread to begin with.

These threads rarely, if ever do so and that's what you fail to realize. But you always try to spin it like this to look like the guy who isn't spamming the forum with pointless threads. Oh, and you forgot your textbook "WAY TO GO (Insert company name)! "

In one year, you've created more posts than I've ever had. Pot meet kettle.

Again if you have a problem with me then PM me. Pinside is not your personal playground.

#28 5 years ago

Best band ever!

#29 5 years ago

CLASSIC. PINBALL.

#30 5 years ago

Ha! ASOA just PM'd me the following...

[removed by moderator]

Quoted from ASOA:

Pinside is not your personal playground.

Also not your personal soap box to stand on.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

Who are you talking to? Everyone I've mention it to says "really? Why?". Down vote away, but if I never hear another Beatle song in my life, I'll die happy. Had more than enough of them in 8th grade vocal music.

That's what is great about different themed pinball machines. Some love it some hate it. Its just nice to know there is a big enough selection for everyone.

#32 5 years ago

There are The Beatles......and then....

...all other bands...

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Whats less than zero interest?
Maybe it's cause I'm a youngin (33) in regards to the majority of the community but probably the lamest theme I can think of.
Have no desire for Munsters either but it has a lot of fun and interesting ideas to pull from for toys and modes.
At least they crushed it with Imdn and DP

I’m right there with you in both age and your thinking on the rumored next machines from Stern.

I’d love to see a Sons of Anarchy machine. It was an awesome TV show and could hopefully bring a good motorcycle game to the market.

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I’d love to see a Sons of Anarchy machine. It was an awesome TV show and could hopefully bring a good motorcycle game to the market.

Fantastic Idea! Great Show. perfect demographic for pinball.

#35 5 years ago

Classic band theme speculations?
A great gift idea for Odin’s retirement party...

#36 5 years ago

When will knock-off Super-dooper backglasses/translights with "The Bootles" become available for this game?

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Ha! asoa just PM'd me the following...
"Such a douchebag. Get a life you and snake sparkers can blow each other. Fucking circle jerk friends. Have a great Day!"
Who wants to buy a Beatles pin (or MBr LE) from this winner?

Also not your personal soap box to stand on.

LOL I just received the same vulgar and childish pm from him. I don't think this is how Jonathan Demare / Amusement Services of America should be treating people but at least I got a laugh this morning.

#38 5 years ago

Maybe if they are lucky, it will be more popular than Jesus. 1 down, 3 to go.............

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

"allegedly" Yes classic style single level pin. However there is to be different trim levels as most distributors are already preparing for this. To the best of my knowledge there is a super le and the other versions are just different trim packages. Perhaps not better or worse then one another however just different art styles. Again things change all the time for a multitude of reasons. Time will tell. This thread is merely here to post thoughts and ideas on this title.

Why would distributors be preparing for multiple trim levels already? DP just started shipping and Munsters is next. Beatles could get pushed back or delayed for months so I just don't see why any distro would even be thinking about it at all. While possible I also don't think its likely that The Beatles drops this year at all. That would put DP, Munsters, and TB very close together.

For me I'm slightly intrigued. I like the theme and would be ok with a classic style game. It will just depend on how good the game is though and what the price is. People already jumping in might want to pull back on that a little.

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Why would distributors be preparing for multiple trim levels already? DP just started shipping and Munsters is next. Beatles could get pushed back or delayed for months so I just don't see why any distro would even be thinking about it at all. While possible I also don't think its likely that The Beatles drops this year at all. That would put DP, Munsters, and TB very close together.
For me I'm slightly intrigued. I like the theme and would be ok with a classic style game. It will just depend on how good the game is though and what the price is. People already jumping in might want to pull back on that a little.

Beatles is first quarter 2019 , so that could be any of those 3 months. Munsters would be maybe Expo ( personally I think thats too quick) . Most likely November, you want as many sales on Dead Pool.

#41 5 years ago

I'm waiting for the "Silver" edition

Actually, I'm not. I'm meh as far as The Beatles are concerned.

I would much rather an unlicensed theme that is simply fun and challenging.

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Not sure why. The Munsters is allegedly a Stern only title dropping in October. The Beatles is Ka-Pow / Stern. Perhaps Ka-Pow was hoping to get some of that Holiday sales. Just an idea. Who knows? Very possible it does get pushed to January. However that is a bad move if you are only making money on The Beatles pinball. Usually people are broke after the Holidays. Guaranteed that would slow sales of any pin that would come out so early first quarter.

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I'm waiting for the "Silver" edition

Because of your grey hair?

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Not sure why. The Munsters is allegedly a Stern only title dropping in October. The Beatles is Ka-Pow / Stern. Perhaps Ka-Pow was hoping to get some of that Holiday sales. Just an idea. Who knows? Very possible it does get pushed to January. However that is a bad move if you are only making money on The Beatles pinball. Usually people are broke after the Holidays. Guaranteed that would slow sales of any pin that would come out so early first quarter.

Or gear them up for Tax Returns

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Or gear them up for Tax Returns

Well played sir.

#46 5 years ago

Beatles was never for 2018. 1st quarter 2019 as already stated.

Quoted from chad:

I agree with Chad. Beatles is first quarter 2019 , so that could be any of those 3 months.

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from wyopin:

I think it’s based on the movie, so a lot of the art will be 60’s hippyish...I think it’ll look amazing, but unfortunately I’m not a Beatles fan

Joe said not based on movie.

#48 5 years ago

Happiness is a warm gun, mama...bang bang shoot shoot

#49 5 years ago
beatles-GettyImages-184067810-797x552 (resized).jpgbeatles-GettyImages-184067810-797x552 (resized).jpg
#50 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I never said 2018.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 45.00
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods
Shooter rods
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods
Toppers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
11,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
There are 3,763 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 76.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-kapow-stern-pinball-official-speculation-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.