(Topic ID: 228691)

The Beatles - Beatlemania official owners and fan club!

By Psw757

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,094 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Mitoska
  • Topic is favorited by 102 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240412-132250~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240412-132252 (resized).png
6A7A3CE6-C367-4DF9-A933-BC8E1BEF8C97 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4095 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_1143 (resized).JPG
IMG_1144 (resized).JPG
IMG_1145 (resized).JPG
IMG_1142 (resized).jpg
5740519F-BE1C-435D-BF55-8FEFAC6BD961 (resized).jpeg
Beatles speaker lights (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).JPG
IMG_3168 (resized).JPG
IMG_3170 (resized).JPG
IMG_3167 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hocuslocus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#435 4 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Contact Stern with your game serial number and request the anti-loft ball deflector kit #502–7088-00[quoted image][quoted image]

I was playing some games on this and thinking how did they not notice all these crazy air balls everytime you hit the four targets.
I put some rubber nub things on that plastic to keep the ball from draining out that side. Use them on almost every new stern release for one reason or another.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075KWVTJV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title

5 months later
#573 4 years ago

anyone else have an issue with the ball going down the outlane when the ball goes behind the FAB targets?
Really annoying, I looked at the ball guide but there isn't much to bend.

#576 4 years ago
Quoted from Mizzou0103:

I’ve got the same problem if anyone has a tweak.

you'd think there would be a ball save via the code. at least after it hits the target inside, because I don't think there is an opto anywhere.
It's like hells yeah jackpot.... son of a bitch

Quoted from Yelobird:

I had that issue when a rubber was installed on the lane post. Removed and never had it happen again. Loving this game.

Nope no rubber on the outlane, Just happens maybe 1 out of 5 times.
I'll play around with it, maybe I'll figure something out. on occasion it hits metal outlane post and goes the other way.... kind of reminds me of demolition man.

#581 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

A friend has Beatles. I made him a polycarbonate deflector for that problem. It sits on top of the plastic. You can barely see it. And it works. The other day I was over and had a hot game going and the ball bounced up on top of the plastic, hit my deflector, and bounced over toward the right flipper. It as the first time the both of us saw in in action. He was impressed and I was proud.
I was trying to make it to where the ball would come down in front of the left flipper. Instead, the ball just bounces but it does not drain. I had thought about contacting Marco or Pinball Life to see they would want to sell some but I never got around to it.
It is not hard to make.

Do you have a picture of this deflector?

#588 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Thank you. Saves me from having to drive the 1/2 mile to your house to get some pics . It was a blast to see it in action during that last game I played.
All it is a piece of clear Lexan cut to the same profile of the plastic it sets on.

Yeah, sorry should of explained it better. it's when the ball actually goes in behind the targets and is supposed to go down the inlane. on occasion it hits the post and dribbles out the outlane.

Quoted from VonPinball:

There is a setting to enable ball save after hitting the jackpot stand-up target, but it's only when the target is lit and only gives me the ball back half the time at that...but it's there!

exactly what I was looking for, thank you.

visual reference (resized).jpgvisual reference (resized).jpg
#589 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

No matter how good a person is, there is undeniable randomness to pinball. How in the heck do you guys reach these high scores is beyond me. Beatles is a fast game where the ball can quickly get out of control. My highest score is somewhere in the 7 million range. I am resigned to silverball mediocrity!

Yeah, I could see maybe getting to 10.... possibly 15 someday, but 20 and 27 is a different realm all together.

1 month later
#700 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Not if you shop around. As I posted distributor and price previously they can be had for much less.

I don't think GRG is doing that deal anymore, got one from them and like a week later the price was back at msrp.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

10,282 (OBO)
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hocuslocus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-beatlemania-official-owners-and-fan-club?tu=hocuslocus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.