(Topic ID: 228691)

The Beatles - Beatlemania official owners and fan club!

By Psw757

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,094 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by Mitoska
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240412-132250~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240412-132252 (resized).png
6A7A3CE6-C367-4DF9-A933-BC8E1BEF8C97 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4095 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_1143 (resized).JPG
IMG_1144 (resized).JPG
IMG_1145 (resized).JPG
IMG_1142 (resized).jpg
5740519F-BE1C-435D-BF55-8FEFAC6BD961 (resized).jpeg
Beatles speaker lights (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).JPG
IMG_3168 (resized).JPG
IMG_3170 (resized).JPG
IMG_3167 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ghostbc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#847 3 years ago
Quoted from VonPinball:

I have found that switching up the SD cards with my different mixes can help keep the game fresh too; my 3 mixes plus the original gives you 4 different options to play.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beatles-sgt-pepper-s-lonely-hearts-club-retheme

Thank you for doing this. It convinced me to order a Beatles Gold last week. Can wait to play it and then play it with the sd cards my friend is creating for me from your post.
Thanks again

2 weeks later
#851 3 years ago
Quoted from VonPinball:

I have found that switching up the SD cards with my different mixes can help keep the game fresh too; my 3 mixes plus the original gives you 4 different options to play.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beatles-sgt-pepper-s-lonely-hearts-club-retheme

I joined the club last week. Really love the game. Had a few folks up to play it last night and VonPinball's Mixes where a huge hit! They are a must if you own this machine. It is kind of neat that each mix also holds it's own high scores . Blush some more VonPinball you did a great job on this!
Thanks again.

2 weeks later
#856 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

What do you all have your incline set to? I picked up a digital inclinometer and realized I was right at 7 degrees. I backed back down to 6.5 and the game plays significantly better. It is still very fast, but the shots are better now. I can more often hit the left loop from the lower right flipper now, when I would have trouble before. I hit 9 consecutive loops as well when before my best was 4. I cracked 10 million last night and a couple 8 and 9 million games recently. Previous best was in the 4 million range.

I just got the game a month ago and once set up I was at 6.4 and it seemed to play great so I have left it at that and it seems real good to me and the others who have played it so far.

#867 3 years ago

From what I remember the Gold had a MSRP of $7999 and the Plat and Diamond were at the distributors discretion . They were sold to distro's in a 10 pack , 7 golds , 2 platinum's and 1 Diamond. Artwork, trim color and a real backglass on the Diamond are the only difference. Same game in all ways under the glass.

2 years later
#1623 1 year ago

Just posting as people here don't seem to know. Our good friend Dean Grover (programmer for Bally/Williams and Stern and the Beatles progammer) passed away about a week ago. He was a great guy, great friend and great programmer! Look him up if you don't know his work.
We will miss you Dean.

#1636 1 year ago
Quoted from LouMatt:

Under Adjustments..the 1964 menu.... setting #64

Also check that your Time and Date is correct. I just did it on mine and it started end of the year and Christmas call outs after changing it from Nov 19 to current date. I am running 1.15

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
10,282 (OBO)
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ghostbc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-beatlemania-official-owners-and-fan-club?tu=ghostbc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.