(Topic ID: 228691)

The Beatles - Beatlemania official owners and fan club!

By Psw757

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,094 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Mitoska
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240412-132250~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240412-132252 (resized).png
6A7A3CE6-C367-4DF9-A933-BC8E1BEF8C97 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4095 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_1143 (resized).JPG
IMG_1144 (resized).JPG
IMG_1145 (resized).JPG
IMG_1142 (resized).jpg
5740519F-BE1C-435D-BF55-8FEFAC6BD961 (resized).jpeg
Beatles speaker lights (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).JPG
IMG_3168 (resized).JPG
IMG_3170 (resized).JPG
IMG_3167 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chewiec.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1680 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Good to know - I'll find an alternative- appreciated.

This is what I use for spinners. Around 5 bucks on Amazon.

superlube (resized).JPGsuperlube (resized).JPG
1 month later
#1731 1 year ago

Officially joined the club finally this past weekend! Such a fantastic game and glad to be a part of the club. Probably going to wear out the start button. So addicting.

1 week later
#1778 1 year ago
Quoted from mjmpin:

Quick question from a potential owner, I have had this game on my list for some time. have played it a fair amount on location & really like it. I have not had a music pin in my collection yet and have avoided since one of the frustrating (for me) aspects of a music pin is the continued restarting of songs during play after balls drains etc. But this being the Beatles, I might overcome that
I have heard that there are now potentially sound file updates (aftermarket) changes etc to have different music, potentially different albums/selections to play, etc. Is that true? I cant seem to find anything on it searching the threads. Is that a pinsound opportunity only or can it be done without changing the sound card/etc?
thanks!

That is correct. njvc has created some album changes for the code through Pinball Browser but as of currently it is for a code that is not the most recent. The forum link is below where he has previews for the albums he has currently created. It looks fantastic and I hope he can get them updated to the most recent code.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-album-re-themes

3 months later
#1942 10 months ago

I had issues with rubber on the left post. Sometimes when I hit a super jackpot it would hit the rubber and bounce to the out lane.

I just keep them both off.

3 weeks later
#1979 9 months ago
Quoted from A330FOATL:

Scott was able to send me a replacement part and I've been using it for a few days now. All I can say is that it is amazing! A MUCH better made part than the original Stern piece. I've had absolutely not issues with it and find it to be an amazing piece. If it's something you need (and eventually you will) I can't recommend it enough! Plus it comes from a fellow Pilot....enough said!

Great to hear! Mine gets delivered tomorrow and I will report back my findings. Thanks again Scott for a fix which has been a pain particularly on this machine for me.

1 month later
#2016 7 months ago
Quoted from scottieIA:

I'll order a 3 and 4 drop ledge from Marco and design them. I have some black PETG that would work. I've printed other things with PETG and it holds up well. It don't look all that hard to do. I'd send some out for testing if someone plays theirs frequently so we know it's good (feel free to PM me). My original hasn't broke yet so when they do, I'd like not to do it again. It's not about the $, more about the pain of having a pin down and replacing it with the same crap.

Just an update on ScottieIA's drop ledges. I have put in over 50 games and they are working fantastic. I have had zero issues. Thanks for the great update and hopefully a long time solution Scottie!

3 months later
#2042 4 months ago

Agree with others. I love my Beatles and would be one of the last to leave. Always a crowd pleaser when others come to play.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,282 (OBO)
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chewiec.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-beatlemania-official-owners-and-fan-club?tu=chewiec and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.