(Topic ID: 228691)

The Beatles - Beatlemania official owners and fan club!

By Psw757

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,094 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by Mitoska
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240412-132250~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240412-132252 (resized).png
6A7A3CE6-C367-4DF9-A933-BC8E1BEF8C97 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4095 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_1143 (resized).JPG
IMG_1144 (resized).JPG
IMG_1145 (resized).JPG
IMG_1142 (resized).jpg
5740519F-BE1C-435D-BF55-8FEFAC6BD961 (resized).jpeg
Beatles speaker lights (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).JPG
IMG_3168 (resized).JPG
IMG_3170 (resized).JPG
IMG_3167 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ccbiggsoo7.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

4 years later
#1685 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

Any distros still selling Beatles gold? If not im looking for low plays and driving distance from Chicago. Thanks

guy has one nib listed on here for $7900 but its in florida

2 weeks later
#1697 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I can't confirm this as I never use it on my games, but WD-40 supposedly will gum up over time.

any liquid lubricant attracts dirt and dust. the cleaner the part the better.

1 week later
#1719 1 year ago
Quoted from monkeybug:

Air Balls....
I put in the Stern kit awhile back to dampen the airballs of the FOUR drop targets. I find that it deadens the shot a bit too much and would like to raise the plastic a bit higher. Does anyone know what the current size is for the stand offs? I would like to order some that are slightly longer.[quoted image]

1 1/16 is standard, you can buy the 1 3/16 for it from pinball life, not sure if you can find that color or not though.

1 month later
#1796 1 year ago

just picked up a beatles and mine doesn't have insider on it, is that uncommon?

#1800 1 year ago

so.........no factory rubbers on the metal posts between the inlanes and outlanes? why not?

2 weeks later
#1824 1 year ago

looking for a beatles topper. let me know what you got.

#1830 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Damn…I paid $1,500 around 5 months ago and that was a kick in the balls. $2,500 is a joke.

doesn't suprise me from him, honestly.

#1834 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

Lol, it’s called “the vault” not “the bargain bin” for a reason. I think he puts a couple hard to find interesting things in there usually at a fairly high price for people who just want it now and don’t want to wait and search. I also paid about $1100 for that topper last year but you don’t see them often and with licensing they’ll never make more so the market price could be all over the place (look at SW, GoTG, BK and Munsters toppers all closer to 3k).

yeah but as a distributor, he's buying shit and holding onto it so he can make a killing in a year's time. Im sure we'll see alot more of this in the coming yrs. Thats why i'll never support people like this.

1 month later
#1863 11 months ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

TroyS - hope all is well bud. May I commission you for another Beatles mod? So I went w the wizardmods diamond edition door and shooter plate to mix things up a bit. Like the coin door but Not too thrilled with the shooter plate as it is just a vinyl sticker (and won’t stick on well). Saw your Foo plate and as usual, the work is amazing. Any chance you can make a badass Beatles shooter plate to class my game up a bit? And yes, my dog likes hanging out underneath pinball machines.
[quoted image]

john where did you get the coin door magnet/decal?

#1870 11 months ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

If someone listed one for $1750 shipped I'm confident it would sell quickly. So I'll say $1750

i just picked one up today for $1800 shipped, it was one of those guys asking $2500. wasn't going to pay a dime more than $1800 and he took the offer.

1 month later
#1937 10 months ago
Quoted from mjmpin:

Why doesn't the post between inner/outer lanes have rubber? Seems odd and would mark up balls? Looks like its designed for a rubber. Can a small rubber fit without disrupting ability to flow into lanes?
thanks!

should be in your goody bag in the coin box

#1939 10 months ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Yep mine had two in the bag. When I put the one on the right outlane the ball could no longer roll down the right outlane and would get trapped. I didn’t investigate if there was an adjustment I could do to make it work.

no adjustment, just have to trim it down a bit or find a slightly smaller one.

#1944 10 months ago
Quoted from adam12hicks:

Hi all! Just got a late build Beatles Gold (12/21 - with Insider Connect) - Love the game as I knew I would, but I have toppers on my other Sterns - so you know what that means
Does anyone have a topper for sale? I know they're expensive - I'd buy a used topper as well if someone is selling their machine and wants to make more money. Last few I've seen have gone around 1500-1800 new.
Thank you!

unfortunately used ones are about 1800 plus now.

1 month later
#1996 9 months ago
Quoted from A330FOATL:

I finished changing out all the black drop targets to frosted ones and swapped out all the black rubbers with transparent ones....what a huge difference! Really brings out the colors and vibrance of the playfield, highly recommended.

pics or it didn' t happen! lol!

1 month later
#2018 7 months ago
Quoted from scottieIA:

Thanks for the update! I put them in my game, even if I didn't need them yet, and no issues. I play Beatles about 3X more than any of my other games so I also have some time on them. I've had people tell me when I bought this game that the drops was going to be a problem. I'm just happy to be a part of the solution.

might get a set off ya if you would sell them. just in case.

4 weeks later
#2030 6 months ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I'm thinking about selling a Beatles official Stern topper. Does anyone know what they're currently going for?

i payed $1700 a few months ago

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 8.00
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

10,282 (OBO)
$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ccbiggsoo7.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-beatlemania-official-owners-and-fan-club?tu=ccbiggsoo7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.