(Topic ID: 228691)

The Beatles - Beatlemania official owners and fan club!

By Psw757

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 922 posts
  • 143 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by TeeJayN
  • Topic is favorited by 66 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 174 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

18DF16F1-087F-46A5-9BD0-D81E834509A0 (resized).jpeg
beatles topper (resized).JPG
20201219_132253 (resized).jpg
96E7BC73-7122-4D62-AE32-5F8C8E9416AE (resized).jpeg
35F58F78-1E10-4B43-A22D-435F34AC24AB (resized).jpeg
Beatles on the top Room (resized).jpg
20201021_160700 (resized).jpg
9810231F-4819-4818-B573-478E506AEE15 (resized).jpeg
977F66E5-BCFC-44DD-96D3-29435A345ED3 (resized).jpeg
20200927_153531 (resized).jpg
beatles (resized).jpg
IMG_20200815_192438616 (resized).jpg
Perfect Play Ring Colors (resized).jpg
Titan Ring Colors (resized).jpg
Beatles (resized).jpg
9ef0c44f62110ede4896f76ca653762bb9c657d6.jpeg (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VonPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#560 11 months ago
Quoted from TREX:

Looks like Beatles topper 2nd run will be out before Black Knight SOR. Thanks to AGSgames.com I was able to just get both Toppers for Beatles and SOR. It appears they are not listing the Beatles topper on the Stern website, but you can put in an order with stern distributor. Hope is these puppies will be on the street in a couple months or sooner. Arcade Game Sales out of Maryland took care of it.. I'll be looking at them for future pin purchases.

I was afraid I'd never get my hands on one! I pre-ordered my topper with Cointaker, but I don't have an exact ship date yet.

1 month later
#583 10 months ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

you'd think there would be a ball save via the code.

There is a setting to enable ball save after hitting the jackpot stand-up target, but it's only when the target is lit and only gives me the ball back half the time at that...but it's there!

#599 10 months ago

I recently got the new version of PinballBrowser and replaced all the songs and video assets in the game! I highly recommend checking out PinballBrowser and playing around with it! It's very easy to use.

Here's a video of my Sgt. Pepper retheme eventually getting though to the "Taxman" (Sgt. Pepper) multiball:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/578687025

I replaced:
Taxman - Sgt Pepper (reprise)
All My Lovin - Lucy In the Sky w/ Diamonds
Drive My Car - Good Morning
Ticket to Ride - When I'm 64
It Won't Be Long - Lovely Rita
Should Have Known Better - Getting Better All the Time
Help - Little Help From My Friends
Hard Days Night - Sgt Pepper
Can't Buy Me Love - Day in the Life

I did a Yellow Submarine/Abbey Road music mix a while back too!
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/561629319

#601 10 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Well, it looks like you are a Sgt. Pepper's fan.
I prefer The White Album myself.

I did a White Album mix too with a "Why Don't We Do It In the Road" Multiball! Sadly, not on stream though...

1 week later
#607 9 months ago

I've since added White Album and Revolver mixes if you haven't seen them!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beatles-sgt-pepper-s-lonely-hearts-club-retheme

#609 9 months ago

Yes, everything is erased.

Though, I'm not sure if they're written to the original SD card or not...so maybe they're saved there? I haven't tested that.

1 week later
#620 9 months ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Hello,
Can someone tell me where you find these miniature guitars, lunch box and record player? I’ve searched everywhere and can’t seem to find them. Thank you!![quoted image]

Search for "Kurt Adler Beatles Ornament"

5 months later
#836 3 months ago
Quoted from Tgr81dk:

Looking for feedback. I am looking to own a Beatles and have played in the past and found it to be a really fun shooter. I found it to be more fun or as fun as the other game that were at this location including Wonka, Star Wars, BKSOR, WOZ, Iron Maiden. I only have a total or 3 games. Looking for an idea on long term having the game if it gets easily stale or continues to be fun and you want to play more. There are no games close to me to play again. Thanks for giving me feedback.

I have found that switching up the SD cards with my different mixes can help keep the game fresh too; my 3 mixes plus the original gives you 4 different options to play.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beatles-sgt-pepper-s-lonely-hearts-club-retheme

#842 3 months ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

If anyone hasn’t tried Vonpinballs’ Beatles mixes, wow, you are missing out. 3 albums with songs, pics, and video! It’s like having a total of 4 different Beatles machines in one. My favorite is Sgt Peppers. Great work Vonpinball!

Stop it. I'm blushing...

#850 89 days ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Thank you for doing this. It convinced me to order a Beatles Gold last week. Can wait to play it and then play it with the sd cards my friend is creating for me from your post.
Thanks again

Lyons?! Dang, I would have just brought you some... I hope you're doing ok and are safe!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 124.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VonPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside