(Topic ID: 228691)

The Beatles - Beatlemania official owners and fan club!

By Psw757

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,094 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by Mitoska
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240412-132250~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240412-132252 (resized).png
6A7A3CE6-C367-4DF9-A933-BC8E1BEF8C97 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4095 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_1143 (resized).JPG
IMG_1144 (resized).JPG
IMG_1145 (resized).JPG
IMG_1142 (resized).jpg
5740519F-BE1C-435D-BF55-8FEFAC6BD961 (resized).jpeg
Beatles speaker lights (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).JPG
IMG_3168 (resized).JPG
IMG_3170 (resized).JPG
IMG_3167 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Methos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#964 3 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

I think I'm going to be taking the plunge with Beatles soon (a retirement present to myself; haven't told the mrs. yet... ), but I would like to know what everyone's thoughts are on installing a playfield protector? I know there was some uproar a while ago that the newer Stern playfields are kind of soft and begin showing dimples quite earlier, but others say that after a while things even out. I experienced this on BM66, and although it bothered me at first, now I'm kind of used to it.
Any suggestions?

Just clean (vacum) and wax and play it. In that order.

3 weeks later
#996 3 years ago
Quoted from Hawks:

Just confirmed that Stern will be producing another run of gold The Beatles pinball machines, late this year
Already signed up for one

That is a real surprise. I thought the games sold slowly.....

#1010 2 years ago
Quoted from StoneyCreek:

Beatles kicks my ass. I sometimes walk away with 500K shaking my head. Other times 5-6MM and feeling like I actually know how to play.
still waiting for the over 50M game. Extra Balls seem to be the key but they are difficult to win.

I am with you...I can barley get over 5m. Mine must be set way to hard.

1 month later
#1041 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Do alternate translites exist for Beatles?
Don't get me worse, I really like Christopher Franchi's art in general, and I love the Beatles' music, but I don't really need to see the band members. I'm thinking something along the lines of the Luci edition of ACDC (less guys, more girls).

How about dead babies and raw meat?

#1045 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

A lot of the new generation of Beatle fans will have no idea what you are talking about. That would be a radical back glass.

But we do.

3 months later
#1074 2 years ago

Does anyone else have issues with the jackpot opto at the top of the playfield? Mine constantly goes out of alignment.

1 month later
#1153 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Wait, 10-12 mil is your average score? Low 30s? What am I doing wrong? I’m no Keith Elwin but yikes. 5 mil is a decent score over here and 10-15 mil gets you on the board. I guess I need to woodshed for a bit.

I can't get pass 5-8m on mine either.

3 months later
#1312 2 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

I just switched my 8 second ball save time to 12 seconds. It’s payback time!!
Curious what average ball times others have? A friend and fellow Beatles owner told me to go check. Never a curiosity before, but Beatles made my curiosity rise

I get my ass kicked 9 out of 10 games.

1 year later
#1915 10 months ago
Quoted from mjmpin:

OK this is helping a bit! So the mode isn't over when you get even 5 and the screen says "completed" ? you have to wait for the timer to end, that seems odd, but may be the biggest part of my issue. I am trying to hit the Fab Four drops immediately after I achieve level 5, thinking the mode is complete.

I always go for the super jackpot after the mode ends. This is not the right thing to do?

#1922 10 months ago
Quoted from CaffeineSlug:

I've been meaning to update that rulesheet, because at least on the latest code it's incorrect. After you reach level 5 (or whatever it's set to) to complete the level, you can continue to hit more of the objective. Each extra levels worth of the objective gives you 100k and adds that score to the super jackpot at the end of the mode.

It's often the right thing to do, but if you're pretty confident you can let it ride and collect it at a higher value after another mode.
Say you play Ticket to Ride first, and then you start Drive My Car before collecting the TtR jackpot. If you complete Drive My Car, now the super jackpot target will be worth 2x TtR + 1x DMC. If you delayed collecting the super again and played/finished All My Loving, then the super jackpot target would be worth 3x TtR + 2x DMC + 1x AML.

Thanks - i thought it was all for non - meaning that each mode had it's own JP and if you missed it, it was gone.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

10,282 (OBO)
$ 8.00
Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Methos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-beatlemania-official-owners-and-fan-club?tu=Methos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.