(Topic ID: 228691)

The Beatles - Beatlemania official owners and fan club!

By Psw757

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,094 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by Mitoska
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240412-132250~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240412-132252 (resized).png
6A7A3CE6-C367-4DF9-A933-BC8E1BEF8C97 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4095 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_1143 (resized).JPG
IMG_1144 (resized).JPG
IMG_1145 (resized).JPG
IMG_1142 (resized).jpg
5740519F-BE1C-435D-BF55-8FEFAC6BD961 (resized).jpeg
Beatles speaker lights (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).JPG
IMG_3168 (resized).JPG
IMG_3170 (resized).JPG
IMG_3167 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DudeRegular.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#674 3 years ago

Just worked a trade for a Beatles! I should have it set up in the game room this weekend assuming we can work a safe transaction.

I played this game at CES right after they started going out the door. All I could think was man this is fun. All the negativity around it is just blah. Great game. I am excited.

#683 3 years ago

Stranger Things out. Beatles in.

20200508_211644.jpg20200508_211644.jpg
#688 3 years ago
Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

Extremely interesting swap out. I would truly be interested in hearing how they compare for you after a few weeks.
Murph

I already played a good amount of Beatles on location so knew what I was getting. They are very different feeling games. Stranger things was right next to my MMr. It is fun, MMr simply won out for now.

#694 3 years ago

We are planning on streaming our Beatles tonight for a bit. Not sure on a specific start time just yet.

https://www.twitch.tv/pinheadsarcade

Maybe we need to try out some of these settings at some point too.

3 weeks later
#740 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Or ramps...

Totally agree.
Still shocking to me that this game didn't do better with pinballers OR hardcore Beatles fans. Unlike some games that are popular out-of-the-gate, I think Beatles will age well. Great way for newbies to own an 80's style game without the headaches of an 80's game.

Those folks that gave the game a fair shake tend to enjoy it. A bunch of folks in the hobby hate on it purely on the initial reaction which was nearly entirely price based. The game rocks. Folks are missing out.

1 month later
#783 3 years ago

Have you tried adjusting the leaf switches on your flipper buttons?

2 weeks later
#790 3 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Just picked up a Beatles gold. It will be going to my brewery location soon. While it’s at home, I’d like to replace the rubbers with something different. Does anyone have any pics of some cool color combinations? I’d love to see what you’ve done

Not colors, but I did all clear titans on mine. I think white would look great. I think the purple or blue could look really cool too.

Beatles (resized).jpgBeatles (resized).jpg
1 month later
#811 3 years ago
Quoted from StoneyCreek:

It would be nice if Stern put out a timeline for when end-of-support happens for their machines. It seems to be quite whimsical. Good to know they are planning another update though.

Wrong thread whoops!

2 months later
#854 3 years ago

What do you all have your incline set to? I picked up a digital inclinometer and realized I was right at 7 degrees. I backed back down to 6.5 and the game plays significantly better. It is still very fast, but the shots are better now. I can more often hit the left loop from the lower right flipper now, when I would have trouble before. I hit 9 consecutive loops as well when before my best was 4. I cracked 10 million last night and a couple 8 and 9 million games recently. Previous best was in the 4 million range.

#857 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Wow 10 mil well done. I have mine around 6.8 ish and Love this game. Especially with the custom album package!

My high scores have all come since we loaded Sgt Peppers on the game. Maybe that's the real secret?!

1 week later
#887 3 years ago
Quoted from Amartinelli:

Just joining the club here as I just set up my Gold edition. I had the distributer add the mini TV mod, Knocker, Shaker, LED Speaker lighting, Speaker upgrade and Topper. The TV with video loop is very cool. Going to add the spinning record player next week.
I see that some of you can input more than three letters on the high score. How is this done?

Coin door settings will let you choose three letter or the longer style.

1 month later
#899 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Stops airballs. I never installed mine, since I don't have a big airball problem...

I may try with it removed. Hate bricking there. Doesn't happen often but it does occasionally.

3 weeks later
#927 3 years ago

Any lurkers looking for a Beatles let me know. I am considering letting mine go. Gold, all titan rings. Very nice game. Trades considered. thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

10,282 (OBO)
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DudeRegular.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-beatlemania-official-owners-and-fan-club?tu=DudeRegular and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.