(Topic ID: 228691)

The Beatles - Beatlemania official owners and fan club!

By Psw757

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,094 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by Mitoska
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240412-132250~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240412-132252 (resized).png
6A7A3CE6-C367-4DF9-A933-BC8E1BEF8C97 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4095 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_1143 (resized).JPG
IMG_1144 (resized).JPG
IMG_1145 (resized).JPG
IMG_1142 (resized).jpg
5740519F-BE1C-435D-BF55-8FEFAC6BD961 (resized).jpeg
Beatles speaker lights (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).JPG
IMG_3168 (resized).JPG
IMG_3170 (resized).JPG
IMG_3167 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DanMarino.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1118 2 years ago

If I ever get wealthy, I'll pick up a Beatles Gold. I really like playing that machine. I agree that it is underrated and has so much of the things that I like in a pinball machine, plus some great Beatles music!

4 weeks later
#1214 2 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Isn't it good!?

I see what you did there. haha.

9 months later
#1528 1 year ago

I never get tired of this machine!

2 months later
#1627 1 year ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Just posting as people here don't seem to know. Our good friend Dean Grover (programmer for Bally/Williams and Stern and the Beatles progammer) passed away about a week ago. He was a great guy, great friend and great programmer! Look him up if you don't know his work.
We will miss you Dean.

Thanks for posting that. I really enjoy the Beatles pinball machine. I’ll have to seek out and play other games Mr. Grover programmed.

3 weeks later
#1671 1 year ago

If you like pinball, the Beatles is a fun machine. It helps to like the early Beatles music too. One of my goals in the future is to scrape enough cash together to own one of these some day. I like how there are 5 modes linked to the different songs. Each of the modes have a simple objective. The lighting and colors are excellent, and the sound is fun too. It can be difficult and drain easily, but I really enjoy the layout, loop shots, drop targets, spinners, and pop bumpers. The added spinning disc and magnets are cool too, as well as the shot hidden for the extra ball. Super fun and I've only been able to play it on location.

2 months later
#1733 1 year ago

I will own a Beatles pinball machine one day. I agree that it’s a ton of fun.

#1740 1 year ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Beatles is an EM/SS on Steroids.

Right. I’ve played Seawitch and Beatles is so much more fun for me. The call outs, the music, the light show, sound effects, magnet up top, spinning record disk, jackpot target thing behind the drops, LCD display. It all comes together as a great package. Approachable/understandable modes. Fun layout with the upper flippers and loop shots. Short ball times. All of that is right up my alley and I’m not even a Beatles fan. Sure I like their popular tunes and admit I prefer the young Beatles over their later stuff. Too bad the Zeppelin or Rolling Stones machines aren’t this awesome. Haha

2 months later
#1882 11 months ago

I really dig the modes on Beatles. Simple to understand, pops, loops, spinners, drops…Fun music lights and call outs. Hopefully I can play the 60th anniversary Bond someplace to compare. The loops are my favorite, but it all works for my simple brain.

9 months later
#2081 49 days ago

It is great to see guys who own both Beatles and Zeppelin chime in here. I don’t own either, but really enjoy playing both machines. I think a lot of it boils down to what experience you are looking for. I can see owning both. I agree 100% that the Zeppelin needs to be at least a premium. I will likely buy whichever I can obtain locally at a good price. However, I believe the Beatles is more approachable and more difficult.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

10,282 (OBO)
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DanMarino.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-beatlemania-official-owners-and-fan-club?tu=DanMarino and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.