(Topic ID: 228691)

The Beatles - Beatlemania official owners and fan club!

By Psw757

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,094 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 hours ago by Mitoska
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240412-132250~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240412-132252 (resized).png
6A7A3CE6-C367-4DF9-A933-BC8E1BEF8C97 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4095 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_1143 (resized).JPG
IMG_1144 (resized).JPG
IMG_1145 (resized).JPG
IMG_1142 (resized).jpg
5740519F-BE1C-435D-BF55-8FEFAC6BD961 (resized).jpeg
Beatles speaker lights (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).JPG
IMG_3168 (resized).JPG
IMG_3170 (resized).JPG
IMG_3167 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Aipotu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#962 3 years ago

I had this happen on FOUR less than six months in. Stern was quick to get me a replacement. I'm new to machines so it took a little more effort to replace it than I would have liked but no problems since; now 18 months in with the replacement.

Quoted from Spelunk71:

Two of the ledge plastics on the drop targets (FAB and FOUR) broke within days of each other on my game—meaning the targets won’t stay up. It is a low play HUO and is only 9 months old.
Anyone else have this issue? It’s ridiculous that Stern can’t make a stronger part. That thing must cost like 3 cents, but when it breaks the game is unplayable. It’s not too hard to replace, but what a PIA.

3 weeks later
#1021 2 years ago

Not thrilled about this since so much of the marketing was the limited run of 1964 machines. Hopefully they will make it worth our while with some new code.

Quoted from Hawks:

Confirmed by Doug Skor, director of export sales for Stern
It’s definitely happening, for those that missed out on NIB, this maybe the last opportunity
Can’t wait!

1 month later
#1047 2 years ago

Batman 66 fits the bill -- kinda similar in terms of pop culture, but a very different game experience. They complement each other well.

Quoted from beatlecraig:

Hit my 2nd highest score last week. May have to see about getting a 2nd pin. I love Beatles, but which pin would be as fun with a little more "doo dads?"
[quoted image]

1 month later
#1068 2 years ago

My F-O-U-R had that happen within 6 months of purchase. I fixed it myself, and it has been fine since then. Hope it doesn't happen again though!

Quoted from SilverBallKid:

Got my Beatles in May. My drop target re-set ledge just snapped as well. It will be an easy fix once I have the part.
Would be curious to hear how many of you have had this happen so far. Not complaining or upset. It's a pinball machine. Shit happens. Again, just curious how common this failure is.

4 months later
#1215 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Ike:

Looking for a sanity check... updated to the new code with no problems... I do love the new Extra Ball light show when you collect an EB. I updated and kept my settings to allow EB’s to carry over, and that seems to work now and was fixed in the new code.
However, I still have occasions where an EB is lit, I rollover the lit inlane but don’t collect the EB. At first I wasn’t sure and no one here has posted anything, but after a longer play session, I know I saw this happen at least 2-3 times.
Anyone else seeing this in the new code release?

Wait...when did new code get posted? I haven't seen anything in at least 18 months....?

#1216 2 years ago

Sorry for a quasi-newbie question, but recently the Super Jackpot target behind F-A-B has stopped responding, costing me significant points during some games. Is there and easy fix for that -- especially for someone who has minimal engineering skills?

#1221 2 years ago
Quoted from TeeJayN:

Yes, v1.15.0 was released on Sterns Support/Game Code page. You wouldn't have seen it because the older release date was not updated - it's still 2/7/19. In the Search line under Game Code enter Beatles and enter and V1.15.0 should come up. Fair warning, with this update you will lose all your High Scores and settings.

Any tangible benefits to the updates? I read through the list and it mainly seems like minor things?

10 months later
#1562 1 year ago

Sorry if this has been covered before, but does anyone know how to activate the new "Classic" (Switch, basically) mode from the last code update? I'm probably overlooking something obvious, but haven't figured it out. Thanks inn advance!

#1564 1 year ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

It has to be something like holding down both flippers or one of the flippers.

Thank you. That worked. The promise that the game was the original Seawitch scoring is only partially accurate, but still fun to play.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

7,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 8.00
$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

10,282 (OBO)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Aipotu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-beatlemania-official-owners-and-fan-club?tu=Aipotu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.