(Topic ID: 228691)

The Beatles - Beatlemania official owners and fan club!

By Psw757

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,092 posts
  • 238 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 days ago by Aquapin
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6A7A3CE6-C367-4DF9-A933-BC8E1BEF8C97 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4095 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_1143 (resized).JPG
IMG_1144 (resized).JPG
IMG_1145 (resized).JPG
IMG_1142 (resized).jpg
5740519F-BE1C-435D-BF55-8FEFAC6BD961 (resized).jpeg
Beatles speaker lights (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).JPG
IMG_3168 (resized).JPG
IMG_3170 (resized).JPG
IMG_3167 (resized).JPG
IMG_0968 (resized).jpg
IMG_0969 (resized).JPG
There are 2,092 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 42.
#301 4 years ago

Score of 9.1MM? Man, my high is 2.6 and J thought that was epic!
You must have stuffed sweat socks in the outlanes!

#302 4 years ago

No, didn’t cheat, but haven’t had that kind of luck in a while. Achieved it with the 4 ball multi-ball. The key is hitting extra ball and/or keeping the ball going so you get credit for all five songs.

#303 4 years ago
Quoted from ernierains:

Love all the info on here! Thanks to those who have posted stuff on Mezel Mods. I’ll definitely be looking into ordering some.
Has anyone else run into mechanical issues? I had to tighten down a loose nut on my FAB popups. I have attached a pic of the nut that needed re-tightening. I guess this is typical, however when I contacted Stern they wanted me to run the diagnostics which didn’t indicate a malfunction. Anyway, the symptoms are that the popups stay down. I recommend using a bit of locktite on it to ensure it doesn’t become a recurring problem.
Looking forward to reading more tips on The Beatles pin.
Keep playing!
[quoted image][quoted image]

I see many screw heads in your pic but I don't see a nut. Regardless, maybe whatever it is just did not get tightened at the factory.

#304 4 years ago
Quoted from ernierains:

No, didn’t cheat, but haven’t had that kind of luck in a while. Achieved it with the 4 ball multi-ball. The key is hitting extra ball and/or keeping the ball going so you get credit for all five songs.

That’s fantastic! I’m gonna try the sock thing.

#305 4 years ago
Quoted from ernierains:

Out of curiosity, about how long did that game take to play as I assume it had to be one of the, if not the, longest you've ever played.

#306 4 years ago

In league the other night Timothy Street put 11.4 mil on Beatles. It was a long game. Probably about 10-12 minutes.

http://mcpl.league.papa.org/meetResults?leagueId=1&latest=true

#307 4 years ago

Wow, that is incredible. Despite my best efforts at ball control, there is so much fast,random ball action on this game that high scores like that feel unobtainable.

#308 4 years ago

12 mil and change are my high score and achieved hard days night mb but not the final taxman wizard mode. Didn’t have level 5 made for every mode.

Such a fast fun game and really a favorite of most guests we have over.

#309 4 years ago

Always tighten all the things, after unboxing. Not just Sterns either.

#310 4 years ago

I joined last week and had it as a surprise for my tournament over the weekend. I’m a happy member. This is a fun game!

#311 4 years ago

Just experienced my most fulfilling and frustrating game on Beatles to date. I've owned the game for over 4 months now and still haven't gotten to taxman multi-ball. My high score before the game I describe below was 12.1 million. Now, here's what happened...

Was having an amazing game and managed to play Help multi-ball. Completed two of the modes and went back and managed to continue and complete the other three. So, there I was will all modes completed and ready to get taxman multi-ball going. I also noticed that the extra ball lane was lit. The ball rolled down the extra ball lane and I hit the ball a few times and then it drained before I could start tax man. No problem, as I was certain I heard extra ball music and the announcement of an extra ball, so I should have been able to plunge the extra ball and start taxman multi-ball...

But, instead, the game went into game over mode and I saw I had a new high score of 12.5 million. But what happened to my extra ball and set up for taxman? Turns out the game was set to allow 3 extra balls maximum during a game and I had been doing really well at making sure I collected them such that I had collected and played all 3 before I rolled down the lit extra ball lane on that last ball. Oh so close to taxman multi-ball, but, oh well, "back to the drawing board".

Just had to tell this story, as I'm wondering if anyone else has come closer to taxman multi-ball without actually starting it or if anyone else can top this story for Beatles game play elation and frustration at the same time!

#312 4 years ago

How does one change the “three extra balls max” setting? Thanks!

#313 4 years ago
Quoted from ernierains:

How does one change the “three extra balls max” setting? Thanks!

Go to the Service Menu. Choose Standard Adjustments. Look for the one that sets the number of extra balls allowed per game.

#314 4 years ago
Quoted from ernierains:

You have good taste in pins for only owning just 1! Anyway, you should come to Auburn and play we have a tournament/open house every quarter at least between 2 houses. Just FYI as you are close and I know there are no machines in Montgomery!

#315 4 years ago

Just installed the topper, great light show as well. I recommend it for any Beatles owner

IMG_2614 (resized).JPGIMG_2614 (resized).JPG
#316 4 years ago

Hi guys!
I just got the gold model and it’s Amazing!
Is there a place I can find a rulesheet for code 1.10? Like what do I have to do to finish the game (i know...lots of practice

What’s the « taxman » you are talking about?

Thanks in advance!

#317 4 years ago

New topper installed!

IMG_20190523_160256 (resized).jpgIMG_20190523_160256 (resized).jpgIMG_20190523_160618 (resized).jpgIMG_20190523_160618 (resized).jpg
#318 4 years ago

That’s cool. Did you make it?

#319 4 years ago

Yes, we did.

The main light affect changes between the 5 main mode colors every minute. During that time, one pixel will randomly flash to look like camera flashes.

There is a second strip uplighting the instruments on a low level.

Then, there is an effect tied into the flasher at the top of the playfield. When that flasher goes off, all the LEDs on the topper flash in time with the playfield flasher.

#320 4 years ago
Quoted from ElectricLou:

Hi guys!
I just got the gold model and it’s Amazing!
Is there a place I can find a rulesheet for code 1.10? Like what do I have to do to finish the game (i know...lots of practice
What’s the « taxman » you are talking about?
Thanks in advance!

http://tiltforums.com/t/beatles-rules/4681

#321 4 years ago

Installed Pinball SpeakerLights. I’m really happy with them. I’ll try to submit a short video soon.

7EB46BD1-7606-4BA0-94D3-EF667E9546FF (resized).jpeg7EB46BD1-7606-4BA0-94D3-EF667E9546FF (resized).jpegAE96D52B-B215-4C6C-A692-3E7CB3AE9680 (resized).jpegAE96D52B-B215-4C6C-A692-3E7CB3AE9680 (resized).jpeg
#322 4 years ago
Quoted from ernierains:

Installed Pinball SpeakerLights. I’m really happy with them. I’ll try to submit a short video soon.[quoted image][quoted image]

Very cool. What light kit did you use?

#323 4 years ago

From speakerlightkits.com
Type 12 Speaker Light Kits.

#324 4 years ago
Quoted from ernierains:

Thanks! I just ordered two kits.
Jim

#325 4 years ago

Here is a short video featuring the SpeakerLights. I'm really happy with how they look and the addition of colors and patterns they add to the play.

#326 4 years ago

Those look cool, I guess they do different patterns as to how you program them. I'm in for a set. When I first saw this title came out I was not excited about it as I was trying to thin the herd so I tried to ignore it. Saw it at the GSPF show but did not play. The gold looks tacky in photos but when you see it in person... you get it. Or anyway I did. I watched the Beatles debut on Ed Sullivan as a young lad of 9, so they've always been a favorite of the bands from the 60s-70s.

Joining this club tomorrow by trading a game for a Gold that's pretty much new. Stoked to add this to the collection. It's not your run of the mill Stern and I like that.

#327 4 years ago
Quoted from ernierains:

Just to clarify, am I correct that each kit includes a pair of lighting equipment so that one kit is good for one game?

Also, can anyone post a link for recommended upgraded speakers for The Beatles?

#329 4 years ago

ZNET The SpeakerLights kit is for both speakers on the pin. ZNET

#330 4 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

Just to clarify, am I correct that each kit includes a pair of lighting equipment so that one kit is good for one game?
Also, can anyone post a link for recommended upgraded speakers for The Beatles?

Yes, the Speaker Light Kits include 2 light frames and all that is needed to install and connect them.

On a related note, concerning the speaker lights and your upgraded speaker question. If you are planning on getting upgraded 4" speakers.... I would recommend also getting a pair of my replacement SPIKE 2 speaker plates.....as pretty much any upgraded 4" speaker you put in your game will have an extended tweeter on it and for that reason the bars have to be removed from the holes in the speaker plates so they will fit with one of my Speaker Light Kits. A person can cut the bars out of the factory plates themselves....or they can buy my replacement plates that already have the bars removed. Also, if you decide on 4" Flipper Fidelity speakers....I would recommend that you buy them directly from Flipper Fidelity as they have an option to get their speakers without a spacer rings attached to the front of them for speaker light use. If a speaker has a spacer ring attached to the found of it....it will also have to be removed before using one of my speaker light kits.

All of this is described on my website here:

http://www.speakerlightkits.com/Upgraded-Speakers-Type-11.html

I have also noticed a lot of people mentioning upgrading their factory 4" speakers to the 5 1/4" speakers that some of the SPIKE 2 LE games have (Batman SLE, Iron Maiden LE, Deadpool LE, Munsters LE and Black Knight: SoR LE). To use these speakers a user needs to also buy different speaker plates to hold the larger size speakers. These are a bit costly at $50 - $70 a pair....pretty pricey considering the speakers are only $30 a pair. Other items are also needed for this upgrade (gaskets and spacers) UNLESS you are using one of my SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kits, which in that case, the Speaker Light Kit frame is used as the spacer and those other parts are not needed.

So I don't really have a solid recommendation on speaker upgrades, but I hope this info helps to show you some options that are available. All speaker options should be compatible with my SPIKE 2 Speaker Light Kits and if you have any questions on that please feel free to PM me or send an e-mail to [email protected]

Doug - (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#331 4 years ago
Quoted from ernierains:

One more video of the SpeakerLights.

I'm diggin' this..compliments the game well! Ordered!

#332 4 years ago

Instruction card and "free play" card, enjoy.

Beatles FreePlay.pdfBeatles FreePlay.pdfBeatles Instructions1flat.pdfBeatles Instructions1flat.pdf
#333 4 years ago

Those came out nice!

#334 4 years ago

Got this score with a 3 ball game. no extra balls, Tight Tilt and not being allowed to choose all my loving Mulitball on ball 3. Gosh I love this game!
EF76AFA0-1C51-4C45-8AE6-3422A32CA034 (resized).jpegEF76AFA0-1C51-4C45-8AE6-3422A32CA034 (resized).jpeg

#335 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Got this score with no extra balls, Tight Tilt and not being allowed to choose all my loving Mulitball on ball 3. Gosh I love this game![quoted image]

That is a crazy score for this game!

Did you get to the Taxman MB Wizard mode?

#336 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

That is a crazy score for this game!
Did you get to the Taxman MB Wizard mode?

Yes I did. I scored 18 million on it. I got a lucky last second add a ball by completing the John, Paul, George, and ringo targets located by the Bumpers.

#337 4 years ago

WOW!! I thought the only way to get an add-a-ball was to light the mystery target and then hit it....regardless, very impressive.

#338 4 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

WOW!! I thought the only way to get an add-a-ball was to light the mystery target and then hit it....regardless, very impressive.

Mystery add a ball only works for All My Loving Mulitball, And BeatleMania Mulitball. Tax Man Mulitball you can actually only get an add a ball by completing the John, Paul, George, and Ringo targets. The mystery add a ball does not work during that Mulitball which is odd. Thanks! I worked my but off to get this score.

2 weeks later
#339 4 years ago

How is the shaker integration in the game? Debating on adding one, but I don’t feel like I’m missing it..

#340 4 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

How is the shaker integration in the game? Debating on adding one, but I don’t feel like I’m missing it..

Mine came with a shaker, I don’t think it adds much

#341 4 years ago

SDTM Episode 95: Beatles Pinball Machine Review

What are your thoughts after playing the Beatles?

#342 4 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Mine came with a shaker, I don’t think it adds much

Appreciate the feedback! I’ll probably pass on one for this game.

#343 4 years ago

I’ve had a Beatles gold for about 1 month. I’m really enjoying it. I fell like it’s a really well integrated theme with music and art. The updates to the classic Seawitch layout definitely change the game and make it more enjoyable. Overall it’s a big win for me.

At the very least, my Gold model has more features than typical Stern premiums. Powder coat including the apron, side panel art andart on the speaker grill.

Value is in the eye of the beholder, but I’m quite satisfied.

#344 4 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

I like that the shaker activates upon completing each skill shot.

#345 4 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

How is the shaker integration in the game?

Mine came with shaker (distributor supplied at no cost). My comments are influenced by the fact that I really like shaker integration on most modern games.

One thing I like on Beatles is the shaker feedback when you complete level 5 in a mode (ie, complete mode). There are a lot of bright flashing lights in general, and the tactile feedback lets me know I can start being less aggressive completing the mode and concentrating on keeping the ball alive in order to complete timer & try to start the next mode or get the extra ball if lit.

I like feedback on jackpot shots too.

Beatles is a challenging game. On 3-ball with 3 maximum extra balls (I may increase that soon!), I just had my best game today at 16.2 mil. One completed mode away from being able to start taxman multiball. I’ve only completed all 5 modes once, and ball drained 3 seconds after completing the last mode.

DAE787F5-F546-41F7-8943-20C76CF88EBC (resized).jpegDAE787F5-F546-41F7-8943-20C76CF88EBC (resized).jpeg
#346 4 years ago

It’s a great game ! Everyone that comes over to my house is drawn to Beatles.... smiles all around. It’s got the best opening scene in all of pinball....” Ladies and gentlemen...The Beatles!”

#347 4 years ago

Seems that around 300 plays is when some are seeing this show up.

So far just radio silence from distributor and stern concerning the matter.

I encourage owners to closely look over your games and report this. For the premium price, we all deserve premium service.

44885173-755F-4B2B-AC3F-079FE1C422C4 (resized).jpeg44885173-755F-4B2B-AC3F-079FE1C422C4 (resized).jpeg4D7C32A6-6E71-4025-9856-FDE27E263729 (resized).jpeg4D7C32A6-6E71-4025-9856-FDE27E263729 (resized).jpeg4F8730B9-EAB4-4CAA-A277-1D75D4E1E5CA (resized).jpeg4F8730B9-EAB4-4CAA-A277-1D75D4E1E5CA (resized).jpegB19B5B00-362E-4D4E-808A-553748DC22F7 (resized).jpegB19B5B00-362E-4D4E-808A-553748DC22F7 (resized).jpegCE921194-974A-4F59-97D2-D593DC87CCEA (resized).jpegCE921194-974A-4F59-97D2-D593DC87CCEA (resized).jpegF87885C4-6F93-4DEF-8CCD-DD31D1CEC07B (resized).jpegF87885C4-6F93-4DEF-8CCD-DD31D1CEC07B (resized).jpeg
#348 4 years ago

Mine is perfect with more plays.

#349 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Mine is perfect with more plays.

Good to hear. Keep an eye on it and report back if you see any bubbling at posts. It seems to get worse quickly once it starts.

#350 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Seems that around 300 plays is when some are seeing this show up.
So far just radio silence from distributor and stern concerning the matter.
I encourage owners to closely look over your games and report this. For the premium price, we all deserve premium service.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Oh, wow. That's no good. Possibly the clear coat was not completely cured before the play field went down the production line. Or the play field was not prepared properly before the clear was laid down.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tinton Falls, NJ
$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

10,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethesda, MD
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 2,092 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 42.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-beatlemania-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.