(Topic ID: 228691)

The Beatles - Beatlemania official owners and fan club!

By Psw757

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,094 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by Mitoska
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240412-132250~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240412-132252 (resized).png
6A7A3CE6-C367-4DF9-A933-BC8E1BEF8C97 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4095 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_1143 (resized).JPG
IMG_1144 (resized).JPG
IMG_1145 (resized).JPG
IMG_1142 (resized).jpg
5740519F-BE1C-435D-BF55-8FEFAC6BD961 (resized).jpeg
Beatles speaker lights (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).JPG
IMG_3168 (resized).JPG
IMG_3170 (resized).JPG
IMG_3167 (resized).JPG
There are 2,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 42.
#151 5 years ago

That’s good to know because I haven’t found a game that peaks my wife’s interest. It’s also a game that non pinheads / kids would like.

#152 5 years ago
Quoted from jamesdeloris:

We have had our Gold since early December and love it. We have owned over a dozen (NIB) pins in the last ten years or so and this is the wife's favorite.

Why is it your wife’s favorite? Easy to understand, fan of the theme, etc? Just curious, I have s tough time getting my wife excited about any title other than Safecracker.

#153 5 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

Why is it your wife’s favorite? Easy to understand, fan of the theme, etc? Just curious, I have s tough time getting my wife excited about any title other than Safecracker.

Actually the wife is a pretty good player - much better than me. Some of our more than dozen pins we have owned over the years she has liked (ACDC, Ghostbusters, The Wizard of Oz). Others, not so much (Tron, Star Trek, Metallica). She likes the music and the way the board is sit up. For some reason she likes that it does not have ramps. She is able to keep up with the scoring and knows what to shoot for. Within a couple of weeks she informed me that "this one is a keeper". Not that it matters but we are both retired (59 and 71).

#154 5 years ago

Anyone put together some custom rule cards? Kind of surprised Stern didn’t include some. Game shipped on free play so I feel like it was intended for home use..

#155 5 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Anyone put together some custom rule cards? Kind of surprised Stern didn’t include some. Game shipped on free play so I feel like it was intended for home use..

Hopefully someone makes a nice set. I hate those POS yellow cards.

#156 5 years ago
3ED56891-93A5-4582-939A-CACAC5FEA152 (resized).jpeg3ED56891-93A5-4582-939A-CACAC5FEA152 (resized).jpeg
#157 5 years ago

At Sunshine Laundromat... Evidently the Beatles Diamond can also serve at a wardrobe for hipsters.

DC425558-BE87-484D-950A-F0EE006AC9EF (resized).jpegDC425558-BE87-484D-950A-F0EE006AC9EF (resized).jpeg
#158 5 years ago

According to the Feb stern of the union we have a code update coming this month.

Any guesses what may be changed/added?

#159 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

According to the Feb stern of the union we have a code update coming this month.

My guess would be that the update would include code added to support the yet to be released "interactive" topper.

#160 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I hope we see a bit more refinement to callouts and more sounds in general to give each mode more "feel" Right now the sound/fx all make the modes feel too similar IMHO.

I also dont think the balance is very good between the music and fx/callouts. Granted I play in a bar, but even when quite I dont find the mix to be very good. Some fx really punch through and others are garbled behind the tunes. The game lacks callouts in general.

Since they opted for this to be a mode based game, I would love to see more depth and a II level to each of the modes with altered rules, but I doubt that happens.

Dream thing as a last ask >> ability to play classic Seawitch code with a settings change. (May be possible as I still thing they may put out a Seawitch classic version of the game at Pro pricing)

#161 5 years ago

New code 1.10 is out

New setting to allow more songs during main gameplay, did they add additional music?

#162 5 years ago

Can so eone post the read me?

Does not work on mobile

#163 5 years ago

From Stern site
V1.10
==================
- Added additional topper lamp effects.
- Added adjustments to allow each drop target bank to be disabled (rules will compensate)
- Added adjustment to allow more songs to play during mainplay. (default = NO)
- Mystery Award will choose "Add Time" once per timed song.
- Custom message is now displayed every pass through attract mode (was every 10 passes).
- Increased Extra Ball points award to 200,000 and Special points award to 400,000.
- Added flipper power adjustments for lower flippers.
- Upper flipper power was not persisting across game power cycle. This has been corrected.
- Slingshot power has been modified and the default slingshot power is now 20.
- Super Skill Shot and Super Duper Skill Shot values are now increased with each successful shot.
- Super Duper Skill audit was not being recorded correctly.
- Reduced the window where a jackpot shot via the left orbit will not score if a ball
is being auto-plunged as the result of a ball save or add-a-ball.
- Removed the Bonus X Extra Ball award. This was not a part of Sea Witch rules.
- Added new adjustment "LEFT OUTLANE COURTESY SAVE" (default: NO) which will activate a ball save
if a shot which hits the super jackpot target (behind FAB) results in a quick left outlane drain.
This is valid during single ball play only.
- Increased Secret Skill shot value to 75,000
- Added additional display messages for Beatlemania Multiball/Hard Days Night
- Added additional display messages when a song advances to the next scoring level
- Mystery: Increased Light Extra Ball award percentage slightly
- Mystery now progresses in a certain award order when in competition mode:
25K, ADV Bonus X, 2X POPS, 50K, 2X Left Spinner, Beatlemania Letter, 2X Right Spinner, Hold Bonus, 100K
Add A Ball will always be awarded as the first award after All My Loving or Beatlemania Multiball Starts
Add Time will always be awarded as the first award after a timed song starts
- Added adjustment "Taxman Qualifying Difficulty" (Default = HARD) Setting this to EASY means that a single jackpot
during All My Loving multiball and getting to level 3 on all other songs will qualify Taxman.
- System Change (Version 2.21): Added Custom Coin Door Editor - See below:

Added Custom Coin Door Editor.
- You can specify the UNITS PER PULSE for the base coin and the number of PULSES
generated by each coin switch (left, center, right, 4th, 5th, 6th). The
UNITS have a range of 1 to 10000 and PULSES have a range of 0 to 100. For
example the USA coin door has a UNIT of 25 and the left and right slots
generate 1 PULSE and the center slot (the DBV) generates four PULSES. The
coin mechanisms accept quarters and the DBV dollars. Therefore, the UNIT is
25 (for 25 cents) and the left and right generate 1 PULSE for a single quarter
and the center slot generates 4 PULSES for a dollar bill being four quarters.
- If Standard Adjustment "Game Pricing" is changed to a selection with different
UNITS PER PULSE than the active CUSTOM coin door, the custom coin door will
be reset to the factory default for that Game Pricing selection.

#164 5 years ago

Brought this home today all the way to Western Australia. Yes it was expensive but I'm very happy and I feel stern has done a great job. Enjoyable game

IMG_2430 (resized).JPGIMG_2430 (resized).JPGIMG_2459 (resized).JPGIMG_2459 (resized).JPGIMG_2472 (resized).JPGIMG_2472 (resized).JPG
#165 5 years ago
Quoted from Adrian:

Brought this home today all the way to Western Australia. Yes it was expensive but I'm very happy and I feel stern has done a great job. Enjoyable game[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Good for you! I received my Gold in early December and could not be happier.

#166 5 years ago

anyone updated code yet?

What do you think?

#167 5 years ago

Fifty five years ago tonight, February 9th, 1964 “ Ladies and gentlemen, “The BEATLES!”

#168 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

anyone updated code yet?
What do you think?

The wife, who does most of the Gold playing, said the first code update was very noticeable - not so much this time.

#169 5 years ago

Played this game once and loved it so I picked it up last week and was very surprised to discover all the modes for such a basic game really one of the best Stern games out right now.

P.s. Had to get Coil Stop replacement first day. Now that Stern is making parts Lead-free...

IMG_20190110_193304352 (resized).jpgIMG_20190110_193304352 (resized).jpg
#170 5 years ago

Played this game once and loved it so I picked it up last week and was very surprised to discover all the modes for such a basic game really one of the best Stern games out right now.
P.s. Had to get Coil Stop replacement first day. Now that Stern is making parts Lead-free...
[quoted image
Yep great game, glad your enjoying it!

#171 5 years ago
Quoted from Adrian:

Brought this home today all the way to Western Australia. Yes it was expensive but I'm very happy and I feel stern has done a great job. Enjoyable game[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What’s the going rate for a nib Beatles gold in Australia, mate?

#172 5 years ago

Has anyone installed a playfield protector on this title yet? Difficult process?

#173 5 years ago
07C79419-3C0A-45FE-AE01-DF9C791739C6 (resized).jpeg07C79419-3C0A-45FE-AE01-DF9C791739C6 (resized).jpeg
#174 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Has anyone installed a playfield protector on this title yet? Difficult process?

I put four (Cliffy) lane protectors (two on each side) on my Gold a month ago.

#175 5 years ago

Thanks! I was referring more to a full playfield protector?

#176 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

$13,500 Gold model AUD

#177 5 years ago
Quoted from Hawks:

$13,500 Gold model AUD

Wow! That is equal to $9560,36 USD.

Nothing personal here. I communicate with some who live in Australia. Nice guys all.

But price wise with pinball....

All I can say is......you poor bastards

#178 5 years ago

Yep it sucks, but I still bought one
Blew my pinnies funds on one machine
At least it’s a theme I love and my style of gameplay

#179 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Nothing personal here. I communicate with some who live in Australia. Nice guys all.

10% is the TAX and you have shipping, so not much different

#180 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Our dollar down to $0.70 near enough doesn't help

#181 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

$14,000 Aussie dollars a lot of money but I'm happy

#182 5 years ago
Quoted from Adrian:

$14,000 Aussie dollars a lot of money but I'm happy

Fun and happy are priceless regardless of currency! Jmho.

1 week later
#183 5 years ago

My Gold arrives soon. Two questions: What are you all doing to protect the playfield on this game and where? Mylar? Cliffys in shooter lane?

Anyone replaced flipper buttons with Pinball Life Britebuttons? ..... purple could be cool.

#184 5 years ago

My Gold arrived today. We love it. For those trying to decipher serial numbers, mine was manufactured 11/29/18.

3 photos:
1) Coming off Nitro van
2) Tommy FlipperFreak installing the Pinball Life shaker.
3) My dog Dobby and the Precious approve.

Highly recommend Nitro Pinball in B.C., Canada if they are in your geographic range. Makes for a nice road trip from Seattle.

D0EECE94-B487-4EE3-982B-FE887CCE893B (resized).jpegD0EECE94-B487-4EE3-982B-FE887CCE893B (resized).jpegFBA3D711-DF7B-4508-A59D-C33B925D79F5 (resized).jpegFBA3D711-DF7B-4508-A59D-C33B925D79F5 (resized).jpeg9B75814A-0A65-476A-8288-60C446C37602 (resized).jpeg9B75814A-0A65-476A-8288-60C446C37602 (resized).jpeg
#185 5 years ago

We played Beatles among other current Sterns and JJP for the first time last weekend.
Beautiful pin. A lot more to accomplish than expected, very approachable and plain fun.
A hit with us!

#186 5 years ago

I can’t get enough of this game, I’m so glad I took the plunge and bought it
Just cracked 7 million after a terrific HDN multiball
Don’t think I would have gotten that far without the assistance of 3 extra balls!
BTW is there a setting to make earning extra balls more difficult?

#187 5 years ago

Any news as to when the topper for it may be available

#188 5 years ago
Quoted from Hawks:

Any news as to when the topper for it may be available

If you hear from Stern "after Star Wars," then be prepared for a long snooze...

#189 5 years ago

Anyone change the warm stock bulbs to cool? I was adding a couple spotlights and realized they used warm...

#190 5 years ago

Joined the club this morning. Sooo much fun.

AC4CA5BF-7A0D-48C1-8FD5-1BAAF9B8A6AD (resized).jpegAC4CA5BF-7A0D-48C1-8FD5-1BAAF9B8A6AD (resized).jpeg
#191 5 years ago

I join you this Tuesday.... can’t wait! It’s a surprise for my 17 year old son who is a guitar playing Beatles fan. Oh...... “Yeah, Yeah, Yeah”, I forgot, it’s also for me

#192 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Here is a relative size pic. I think it would fit. If not, it would not be too wide by very much. One could make a platform to sit on top of the back box.
[quoted image]

Wonder if theses would all fit laying on their sides on the back wall/ plastics?

#193 5 years ago

Has anyone had issues with airballs? I’m getting some off the “FOUR” drop targets? Any fixes?

#194 5 years ago
Quoted from Mizzou0103:

Has anyone had issues with airballs? I’m getting some off the “FOUR” drop targets? Any fixes?

Go into the "Service Menu" - "1964 Feature Adjustment" - "upper left flipper power". It shows three adjustments: "Hard", "Normal", and "Soft". We have ours on "Normal".

#195 5 years ago
Quoted from Mizzou0103:

Psw757 said some time ago that Stern was looking into making an airball protector for those drop targets, but I haven’t seen anything yet.

#196 5 years ago

Mine comes tomorrow. Any setup suggestions welcomed. Playfield pitch?

#197 5 years ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

Psw757 said some time ago that Stern was looking into making an airball protector for those drop targets, but I haven’t seen anything yet.

I just called them about this on 2/22 and they are indeed going to release a protector, but it is not yet completed. They said to contact your distributor and they should be able to give you a heads up when they get them in stock.

#198 5 years ago
Quoted from TheJerol:

I just called them about this on 2/22 and they are indeed going to release a protector, but it is not yet completed. They said to contact your distributor and they should be able to give you a heads up when they get them in stock.

Great . . . thanks for the update!

#199 5 years ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

Great . . . thanks for the update!

In the meantime, as RebelGuitars suggested.

Go to your local Home Depot and get a small piece of lexan, remove the plastic behind the four target and trace to roughly 1.5 -2 times the depth so the piece of lexan sticks out over the drops.

Drill out and install, works perfect while
waiting for the stern fix, no airballs while waiting!

#200 5 years ago

Taxman MB finally and a helluva score!

B15CEA3D-9AC4-4972-BC0E-23DBA76CEF31 (resized).jpegB15CEA3D-9AC4-4972-BC0E-23DBA76CEF31 (resized).jpegEA5A5D33-562D-4660-9D09-506D8F0C2FF8 (resized).jpegEA5A5D33-562D-4660-9D09-506D8F0C2FF8 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

7,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tinton Falls, NJ
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market

10,282 (OBO)
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 42.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-beatlemania-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/4?hl=wcbu64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.