(Topic ID: 228691)

The Beatles - Beatlemania official owners and fan club!

By Psw757

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,094 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Mitoska
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240412-132250~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240412-132252 (resized).png
6A7A3CE6-C367-4DF9-A933-BC8E1BEF8C97 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4095 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_1143 (resized).JPG
IMG_1144 (resized).JPG
IMG_1145 (resized).JPG
IMG_1142 (resized).jpg
5740519F-BE1C-435D-BF55-8FEFAC6BD961 (resized).jpeg
Beatles speaker lights (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).JPG
IMG_3168 (resized).JPG
IMG_3170 (resized).JPG
IMG_3167 (resized).JPG
There are 2,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 42.
#1551 1 year ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Chas at Stern (RIP) told me a few years ago that he was trying to convince the engineers to make these parts better (or source better ones) but was unsuccessful. That’s just sad for such a cheap part.

Yeah, it's just the unfortunate nature of the investor profit-driven focus at Stern since they bought in. Relentless cost-reduction that sometimes goes too far. Usually (cabinets come to mind) they back off if they've reduced so far stuff is falling apart or dying in the field, but sometimes (coil stops, target ledges) they do not and figure they're cheap enough people will take care of it themselves. Sucks, but what're you gonna do when they are THE market for pinball?

#1552 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, it's just the unfortunate nature of the investor profit-driven focus at Stern since they bought in. Relentless cost-reduction that sometimes goes too far. Usually (cabinets come to mind) they back off if they've reduced so far stuff is falling apart or dying in the field, but sometimes (coil stops, target ledges) they do not and figure they're cheap enough people will take care of it themselves. Sucks, but what're you gonna do when they are THE market for pinball?

Yep, it’s good to be the king.

#1553 1 year ago

Can anyone 3D print a ledge that is better than what stern gives us?

#1555 1 year ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Can anyone 3D print a ledge that is better than what stern gives us?

Given the abuse they take, I would think 3D printed you'd have to print it out of at least nylon or maaaaybe PETG for it to hold up.

#1556 1 year ago

Kudos to you, sir. That is fantastic. Now...is it worth buying a drill press, aluminum, etc. and taking the time to make them instead of just buying a bunch of cheap plastic extras? Hmm.

#1557 1 year ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Kudos to you, sir. That is fantastic. Now...is it worth buying a drill press, aluminum, etc. and taking the time to make them instead of just buying a bunch of cheap plastic extras? Hmm.

Well, it might be. StrT has drop targets, I believe, and now it looks like JB007 does, too.

I'll have to give this some thought.

#1558 1 year ago

Does anyone have an extra air ball deflector they aren’t using? I lost mine.

Thanks!

#1559 1 year ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Does anyone have an extra air ball deflector they aren’t using? I lost mine.
Thanks!

for which targets ?

#1560 1 year ago
Quoted from luch:

for which targets ?

Sits on top of the plastic all the way to the left. It’s the same deflector as used on Batman 66.

#1561 1 year ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Sits on top of the plastic all the way to the left. It’s the same deflector as used on Batman 66.

I have one. PM me your address and I will put it in the mail for you.

406E4260-EDE7-4490-B749-A2A16E87F56E (resized).jpeg406E4260-EDE7-4490-B749-A2A16E87F56E (resized).jpeg
#1562 1 year ago

Sorry if this has been covered before, but does anyone know how to activate the new "Classic" (Switch, basically) mode from the last code update? I'm probably overlooking something obvious, but haven't figured it out. Thanks inn advance!

#1563 1 year ago
Quoted from Aipotu:

Sorry if this has been covered before, but does anyone know how to activate the new "Classic" (Switch, basically) mode from the last code update? I'm probably overlooking something obvious, but haven't figured it out. Thanks inn advance!

It has to be something like holding down both flippers or one of the flippers.

#1564 1 year ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

It has to be something like holding down both flippers or one of the flippers.

Thank you. That worked. The promise that the game was the original Seawitch scoring is only partially accurate, but still fun to play.

#1565 1 year ago

I like Stern pinball, bass guitar and the Beatles ....

Capture d’e?cran 2022-10-07 a? 21.48.39 (resized).pngCapture d’e?cran 2022-10-07 a? 21.48.39 (resized).png
#1566 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

I have one. PM me your address and I will put it in the mail for you.
[quoted image]

Received!

Thank you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 weeks later
#1567 1 year ago

Great week for my Beatles. After almost a year of searching, I Finally found a Beatles Topper - Huge thank you to the kind fellow pinsider for making that deal happen! Also had that airball saver piece powder coated purple as I hated that unfinished Steel look. Love this game.

72A075E7-DB2D-4D8F-AC4B-E83D4940FB23 (resized).jpeg72A075E7-DB2D-4D8F-AC4B-E83D4940FB23 (resized).jpegB07E2AA4-02EF-454A-929E-EA4C23D2DD6D (resized).jpegB07E2AA4-02EF-454A-929E-EA4C23D2DD6D (resized).jpeg
#1568 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Great week for my Beatles. After almost a year of searching, I Finally found a Beatles Topper - Huge thank you to the kind fellow pinsider for making that deal happen! Also had that airball saver piece powder coated purple as I hated that unfinished Steel look. Love this game.[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow that powder-coated diverter looks nice!

I hope you didn't pay an arm and a leg for that topper (it would make it difficult for you to play pinball... ).

#1569 1 year ago

Oh I would be publicly shamed for for the price I paid, but I don’t care. I wanted it, I worked for it, and I bought it! Too hard to find to pass up. Completes the game and I’m thrilled!

#1570 1 year ago

Just got another Beatles. Had one a while back. Newest code loaded. Anyone else notice that when you enter your initials that the letters don’t match up with the cursor? Anyway to fix that or is it just a bug?

#1571 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Great week for my Beatles. After almost a year of searching, I Finally found a Beatles Topper - Huge thank you to the kind fellow pinsider for making that deal happen! Also had that airball saver piece powder coated purple as I hated that unfinished Steel look. Love this game.[quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats - the official topper really adds to this game! It's crazy how much $$$ they go for now though.

Thanks for the deflector powder coating idea too - that looks great!

#1572 1 year ago

dup

#1573 1 year ago
Quoted from 22troy:

Just got another Beatles. Had one a while back. Newest code loaded. Anyone else notice that when you enter your initials that the letters don’t match up with the cursor? Anyway to fix that or is it just a bug?

I had the exact same issue the other night.

836E11C3-E8B1-41B6-B9AB-D9130810A87E (resized).jpeg836E11C3-E8B1-41B6-B9AB-D9130810A87E (resized).jpeg
#1574 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballmlb:

I had the exact same issue the other night.
[quoted image]

Send the picture off to [email protected] and maybe [email protected] on the off chance they'll fix it. It's in a pretty visible place, so maaaaybe?

#1575 1 year ago
Quoted from 22troy:

..... Anyone else notice that when you enter your initials that the letters don’t match up with the cursor? Anyway to fix that or is it just a bug?

Stern is aware and the fix should be released soon.

#1576 1 year ago

The new Beatles code has been released.

#1577 1 year ago

New code! Installing.....

#1578 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

The powder coat airball looks awesome. I may have to do that with mine! I've been on the hunt for a topper for-ev-er. Nice job securing one!

#1579 1 year ago

I didn't install the last code... will it be a problem to skip that and do this one just released?

#1580 1 year ago
Quoted from zenbone:

I didn't install the last code... will it be a problem to skip that and do this one just released?

Should be no problem. 1.23 corrected some game reset issues and added Coin Play Home Team but also introduced a display bug when entering high scores which should now be fixed in 1.24. Both 1.23 and 1.24 retain high scores and settings. You should be fine.

#1581 1 year ago
Quoted from TeeJayN:

Should be no problem. 1.23 corrected some game reset issues and added Coin Play Home Team but also introduced a display bug when entering high scores which should now be fixed in 1.24. Both 1.23 and 1.24 retain high scores and settings. You should be fine.

Yup, insider connect made the installation insanely easy. Thanks

#1582 1 year ago

Would be interested to know if anybody who updated to V1.24 and has since set a new high score, if Name Entry was successful without issue.
Thanks!

#1583 1 year ago
Quoted from TeeJayN:

Would be interested to know if anybody who updated to V1.24 and has since set a new high score, if Name Entry was successful without issue.
Thanks!

It’s fixed!

#1584 1 year ago

Does anyone have an older Gold version of the SD card code that will work with Pinball Browser, they wouldn't mind sharing? Wanted to customize some of the songs for a friend. Thanks very much for the help!

1 week later
#1585 1 year ago

Joined the club recently, have a Gold on the way. I'm keen to continue the modding work done by others in providing alternate code so different albums can be played.

So far, I believe that Sgt Pepper, Revolver, and White Album have been released.

What albums or mixes would people like to see next?

I think an Abbey Rd, Rubber Soul, Magical Mystery Tour, Let it Be, and Past Masters code is in order....

If interested, or have ideas, let me know

#1586 1 year ago
Quoted from njvc:

Joined the club recently, have a Gold on the way. I'm keen to continue the modding work done by others in providing alternate code so different albums can be played.
So far, I believe that Sgt Pepper, Revolver, and White Album have been released.
What albums or mixes would people like to see next?
I think an Abbey Rd, Rubber Soul, Magical Mystery Tour, Let it Be, and Past Masters code is in order....
If interested, or have ideas, let me know

Where have these codes been released? Never heard of them. Thanks.

#1587 1 year ago

Being successful with 1.20 updating the songs, text, etc. On a Gold.

#1589 1 year ago

These only work on non IC games, correct?

#1590 1 year ago

Does anyone have a copy of Beatles code 1.20 they would be willing to share with me? I'm starting to work on code for Rubber Soul, Abbey Rd and Let It Be, but only have access to 1.05 and 1.10 at the moment.

#1591 1 year ago
Quoted from njvc:

Does anyone have a copy of Beatles code 1.20 they would be willing to share with me? I'm starting to work on code for Rubber Soul, Abbey Rd and Let It Be, but only have access to 1.05 and 1.10 at the moment.

I think I do have a copy of version 1.20 and am happy to share. Just let me know the best way to get it to you.

#1592 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

These only work on non IC games, correct?

I'm curious about this too. It doesn't seem like it's been fully determined yet whether these work on IC games or not. But it's awesome to see people are still working on these alternate codes.

1 week later
#1593 1 year ago

Got my powered coated piece on the game now.

63B5E6BE-1181-47D4-B005-A77350EE1DFB (resized).jpeg63B5E6BE-1181-47D4-B005-A77350EE1DFB (resized).jpeg
#1594 1 year ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

[quoted image]

Can you link me to that color? Does it match the apron? Looks great!

#1595 1 year ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

[quoted image]

Is anyone selling those powder coated?

#1596 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

Is anyone selling those powder coated?

I just brought it to a local company.

#1598 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Can you link me to that color? Does it match the apron? Looks great!

Candy purple.

#1599 1 year ago

I mean zero disrespect for this title. Actually never played it. I was just curious as to why so few people talk about the Beatles pin. Is it boring, weak code, or something else? It doesn't seem to get any love and respect.

#1600 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

I mean zero disrespect for this title. Actually never played it. I was just curious as to why so few people talk about the Beatles pin. Is it boring, weak code, or something else? It doesn't seem to get any love and respect.

Don't see many Beatles pins out in the wild. I owned one and it is one of the few games I've considered buying again. It's just good simple pinball. I think the big problem is people expect more for 7k. If I had a bigger collection and more money, I'd definitely have another Beatles hands down. It's a quicker playing game, and a nice contrast to other moderns.

I think a lot of people also don't update their Beatles with IC due to having the alternate code versions on SD cards.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

10,282 (OBO)
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

There are 2,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 42.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-beatlemania-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/32?hl=spelunk71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.