(Topic ID: 228691)

The Beatles - Beatlemania official owners and fan club!

By Psw757

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,094 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Mitoska
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240412-132250~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240412-132252 (resized).png
6A7A3CE6-C367-4DF9-A933-BC8E1BEF8C97 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4095 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_1143 (resized).JPG
IMG_1144 (resized).JPG
IMG_1145 (resized).JPG
IMG_1142 (resized).jpg
5740519F-BE1C-435D-BF55-8FEFAC6BD961 (resized).jpeg
Beatles speaker lights (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).JPG
IMG_3168 (resized).JPG
IMG_3170 (resized).JPG
IMG_3167 (resized).JPG
There are 2,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 42.
#51 5 years ago

streamed the game yesterday, normally have VOD on youtube but they keep filtering it becuase of the music! Here it is on twitch

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/344981337

#52 5 years ago

Got mine. Loving it so far. Still trying to figure out the rules. Any suggestions as to where the rules can be found on the internet? Thanks

19A84714-06E6-4FD2-88A1-8D2E14DAEEF0 (resized).jpeg19A84714-06E6-4FD2-88A1-8D2E14DAEEF0 (resized).jpeg574BA117-8086-4BB2-BD6F-90F8F0936732 (resized).jpeg574BA117-8086-4BB2-BD6F-90F8F0936732 (resized).jpeg
#53 5 years ago
Quoted from Madkao:

Got mine. Loving it so far. Still trying to figure out the rules. Any suggestions as to where the rules can be found on the internet? Thanks
[quoted image][quoted image]

Watch the deadflip stream on twitch. They covered a bunch of rules.

#54 5 years ago

The Beatles have landed!

391E0B29-FA38-43F4-94E3-01E70A45D889 (resized).jpeg391E0B29-FA38-43F4-94E3-01E70A45D889 (resized).jpeg
#55 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

streamed the game yesterday, normally have VOD on youtube but they keep filtering it becuase of the music! Here it is on twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/344981337

Thank you for posting that video.

#56 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

The Beatles have landed!
[quoted image]

Are you going to save your box?

Your serial number is 285896.

Can you lucky owners post your serial numbers for comparison? I'd like to understand Stern's serial numbering system. Such as, will pin number 1964 have a serial number that reflects that?

#57 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Are you going to save your box?
Your serial number is 285896.
Can you lucky owners post your serial numbers for comparison? I'd like to understand Stern's serial numbering system. Such as, will pin number 1964 have a serial number that reflects that?

I’ve never saved a box before not sure why I would start now. My kids make them into houses for a bit, lol.

#58 5 years ago

Cheap and easy mods that really fill the space in the back. I borrowed this idea from Franchi.

DSC08714 (resized).JPGDSC08714 (resized).JPG
#59 5 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Cheap and easy mods that really fill the space in the back. I borrowed this idea from Franchi.

Matches the art perfectly too. Nice!

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

That would be quite the feat to do with the glass on!

"Over the top" Gary comes on screen and congratulates you

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from chad:

"Over the top" Gary comes on screen and congratulates you

I have to say, not sure what is different about the speakers on this title but this game has the best sounding sound I’ve heard in a pinball machine. Lots of bass so the bass guitar sounds awesome. Most machine sound hollow and shitty. I’m impressed.

The gold armor is killer too, what a nice looking machine!

4C5100F1-761D-44E8-BF22-857C3A53A6C7 (resized).jpeg4C5100F1-761D-44E8-BF22-857C3A53A6C7 (resized).jpeg
#62 5 years ago

What’s everyone doing with the really nice looking door decal that doesn’t fit?

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I have to say, not sure what is different about the speakers on this title but this game has the best sounding sound I’ve heard in a pinball machine. Lots of bass so the bass guitar sounds awesome. Most machine sound hollow and shitty. I’m impressed.
The gold armor is killer too, what a nice looking machine![quoted image]

Between Stern Electronics and Stern (today), Gary Stern was Data East. DE had some great sounding stereo. I have a DE Robocop and the sound is super. Perhaps some of the DE engineers continue work for Stern.

If my guess is correct, you also have excellent sound separation, as well. Only 22" between the speakers and the sound separation is killer.

Do you also have a single speaker mounted to the bottom of the cabinet?

#64 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Between Stern Electronics and Stern (today), Gary Stern was Data East. DE had some great sounding stereo. I have a DE Robocop and the sound is super. Perhaps some of the DE engineers continue work for Stern.
If my guess is correct, you also have excellent sound separation, as well. Only 22" between the speakers and the sound separation is killer.
Do you also have a single speaker mounted to the bottom of the cabinet?

Correct on one speaker in bottom cabinet. I’ll have to take a closer look but it sounds more like a woofer and there are several more speaker adjustments in the menu. Not just treble and bass but frequency response and tones level for each speaker etc....
It sounds really really good!

#65 5 years ago

Anyone getting the occasional airball of the center drops?

#66 5 years ago

Check this Beatles EM pinball machine out...Its for sale. Would look cool side by side with the your Beatlemania?
longisland.craigslist.org link

#67 5 years ago

I'm sold!!! Played it for about 3hrs straight today and I really, really like it. I was never a Beatles fan because they were a little before my time but even while playing the game I heard a few songs that I actually like now, lol. I love the artwork and the colors and the sound quality is the best I have heard of any stern that I have personally played. The only thing that I'm not sold on is the price. I'd have ordered one immediately after playing it at 6k max.

#68 5 years ago

By the way, does anyone have the song list available??

#69 5 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

By the way, does anyone have the song list available??

Taxman
Can’t buy me love
All my loving
It won’t be long
I should have known better
Help
Drive my car
Hard day’s night
Ticket to ride

#70 5 years ago

I am debating whether or not to purchase Beatles, and my main concern is long term challenge - specifically what type of adjustments are in the game to allow for making it more challenging as one gets more adept at the various shots and rules. I noticed that the manual posted at the Stern site does not provide any info on feature adjustments, so wondering if someone can give me a sense of what adjustments are available in the current version of the software. Thanks.

#71 5 years ago

As a followup to the post I just sent, here are two specific examples/questions regarding rules and what adjustments might be available to make the game more difficult:

(1) After plunging ball 1 and starting the chosen mode let's assume you do not make enough shots to complete the mode. As you start ball 2, is the mode you started and did not complete credited to you (i.e., you don't have to play it again and complete it to work toward the Hard Day's Night multiball) or do you have to go back to the mode and finish it it to get it lit solid (to get credit toward Hard Day's Night? Do the adjustments in the game allow for altering how modes are credited and what is needed to complete them? I wonder, because if you don't have to chose the mode again and complete it, that means you will get credit for three of the five modes needed to get to Hard Day's Night simply by plunging the 3 balls in regular play. Also, if you earn an extra ball, does that mean a fourth mode of the five could be started just by plunging balls?

(2) Also as it relates to starting a mode each ball simply by plunging, do the adjustments allow for changing this at all? For example, I understand that when you complete a mode during a ball, you have to knock down all of the Fab Four targets to set up the loop magnet shot to start the next mode. Do the adjustment settings, for example, allow for having to knock down the Fab Four targets before starting any mode rather than immediately starting the chosen mode when a ball is plunged?

I feel the current rules are probably effective for those not very familiar with the game to get them into playing it, but the above questions relate to what I mean by adjustments that might be there that allow for making the game more challenging over time so that one does not get to the point where it becomes too "easy" from frequent play via owning it at home. This is my biggest concern regarding purchasing this machine, but Stern has provided no info on the flexibility of the software to address this.

Thanks.

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from iluvak9:

As a followup to the post I just sent, here are two specific examples/questions regarding rules and what adjustments might be available to make the game more difficult:
(1) After plunging ball 1 and starting the chosen mode let's assume you do not make enough shots to complete the mode. As you start ball 2, is the mode you started and did not complete credited to you (i.e., you don't have to play it again and complete it to work toward the Hard Day's Night multiball) or do you have to go back to the mode and finish it it to get it lit solid (to get credit toward Hard Day's Night? Do the adjustments in the game allow for altering how modes are credited and what is needed to complete them? I wonder, because if you don't have to chose the mode again and complete it, that means you will get credit for three of the five modes needed to get to Hard Day's Night simply by plunging the 3 balls in regular play. Also, if you earn an extra ball, does that mean a fourth mode of the five could be started just by plunging balls?
(2) Also as it relates to starting a mode each ball simply by plunging, do the adjustments allow for changing this at all? For example, I understand that when you complete a mode during a ball, you have to knock down all of the Fab Four targets to set up the loop magnet shot to start the next mode. Do the adjustment settings, for example, allow for having to knock down the Fab Four targets before starting any mode rather than immediately starting the chosen mode when a ball is plunged?
I feel the current rules are probably effective for those not very familiar with the game to get them into playing it, but the above questions relate to what I mean by adjustments that might be there that allow for making the game more challenging over time so that one does not get to the point where it becomes too "easy" from frequent play via owning it at home. This is my biggest concern regarding purchasing this machine, but Stern has provided no info on the flexibility of the software to address this.
Thanks.

There are various levels of difficulty for each mode in the settings and standard I believe is the easy setting, might be using wrong term. I haven’t had that much time to dig into all of that but I will say while the rules are pretty staight forward, I wouldn’t exactly call it easy. There are a couple streams on twitch by some very high level players and it seemed to be challenging for them at times.
The game is fast and furious and pure fun, on average ball times not super long.

#73 5 years ago

Anyone else getting a very occasional wild airball off the middle FOUR drop targets?

I tried reducing upper left and right flipper power to soft and don’t see an adjustment for the lower flippers. Reducing power didn’t seem to eliminate it.

Happens from lower two flippers and upper left. Ball goes airborne to the left usually off the side art and hits the plastic and down onto PF.

#74 5 years ago

I have questions. Is there a skill shot and if so what is it, and does the switch behind the lower left bank of drop targets only register when lit for jackpot? I knocked the targets down, but while down and the ball hit the switch nothing seemed to happen. I'm also wondering why Stern didn't incorporate song select before ball shots as they have in previous titles.

#75 5 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I have questions. Is there a skill shot and if so what is it, and does the switch behind the lower left bank of drop targets only register when lit for jackpot? I knocked the targets down, but while down and the ball hit the switch nothing seemed to happen. I'm also wondering why Stern didn't incorporate song select before ball shots as they have in previous titles.

There is song/mode select with the flipper, you can move the flasher around. All my love only available on ball 3.

I think the 2 skill shots are the short plunge justnout of gate and over the star rollover and the other being a plunge to the magnet and down through the pops.

The jackpot target should only register when jackpot is lit, not sure why it would do anything else.

#76 5 years ago

There are 4 skill shots.

#77 5 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I believe there’s a skill shot with a medium plunge to the right flipper and making the loop shot.

#78 5 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

I believe there’s a skill shot with a medium plunge to the right flipper and making the loop shot.

So medium plunge to right flipper then left loop? Kind of a combo skill shot.

What’s the 4th skill shot, I think I posted the other two.

#79 5 years ago
Quoted from iluvak9:

Thanks.

There is an adjustment which requires you to spell FAB-FOUR before the top loop will light to start a song. It is "Choose Song At Ball Plunge". Factory setting is YES.
Also, increasing the song timers will make it more difficult to start new songs, which means everyone still gets 3 songs, but not too many people will get the 5th song (and thus, HDN multiball)

#80 5 years ago
Quoted from pinzeverywhere:

There is an adjustment which requires you to spell FAB-FOUR before the top loop will light to start a song. It is "Choose Song At Ball Plunge". Factory setting is YES.
Also, increasing the song timers will make it more difficult to start new songs, which means everyone still gets 3 songs, but not too many people will get the 5th song (and thus, HDN multiball)

Does increasing song timer increase how long the song plays within the mode?

Played a couple games today and didn’t notice the holiday surprise. Yes I have my date/time set. When does this happen?

#81 5 years ago
Quoted from pinzeverywhere:

Thanks for the information.

#82 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

So medium plunge to right flipper then left loop? Kind of a combo skill shot.
What’s the 4th skill shot, I think I posted the other two.

Short plunge=skill shot worth 10k

Medium plunge to upper right flipper and make the loop=super skill shot worth 25k

Plunge to the top of the orbit to drain into the pops=super duper skill shot worth 100k

Plus there’s a super secret skill shot I’ll let you find.

#83 5 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Short plunge=skill shot worth 10k
Medium plunge to upper right flipper and make the loop=super skill shot worth 25k
Plunge to the top of the orbit to drain into the pops=super duper skill shot worth 100k
Plus there’s a super secret skill shot I’ll let you find.

Awesome...thanks!

#84 5 years ago

Just a heads up, Stern is currently making a airball plastic for the middle bank of drop targets.

Several have been having some serious airball flyers.

Call/email Stern, David would be the one to speak to.

#85 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

There is song/mode select with the flipper, you can move the flasher around.

I'll have to try again because I attempted to change the songs using the flippers just as you would any of the stern titles, but the song would not change. Maybe the owner has it disabled if that's even possible.

#86 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Just a heads up, Stern is currently making a airball plastic for the middle bank of drop targets.
Several have been having some serious airball flyers.
Call/email Stern, David would be the one to speak to.

Are they sending these out free of charge with proof of ownership? Or is it being sold as an upgrade?

#87 5 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Are they sending these out free of charge with proof of ownership? Or is it being sold as an upgrade?

Sending free and was notified late last night they are ready and shipping ASAP.

#88 5 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I'll have to try again because I attempted to change the songs using the flippers just as you would any of the stern titles, but the song would not change. Maybe the owner has it disabled if that's even possible.

There is a setting to make all songs available each ball so he may have that turned off however I thing all my loving multiball is only selectable on last ball. Like a consolation prize I guess..lol

#89 5 years ago

Anyone crack 10 mil yet?

#90 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone crack 10 mil yet?

I've just barely cracked 1 mil all this week. I really need to see the rule set and what scores big.

#91 5 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I've just barely cracked 1 mil all this week. I really need to see the rule set and what scores big.

It’s really getting the multipliers and collecting lots of chapters but I’m sure there is some other scoring to be had.

My high is 7 mil.

#92 5 years ago

What’s the general consensus on Outland rubbers? To install or not?

Not looking to make game easier, I like brutal and fast!

#93 5 years ago

Ok. I’m halfway there on buying this pin. Music pins can get stale real quick so wondering if there is/ will be a way to change or add songs to the gameplay?

#94 5 years ago

will Pete Best be on the first 10 or 20 games produced?

#95 5 years ago

This could be that quick game/ casual player pin in any collection.

#96 5 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

will Pete Best be on the first 10 or 20 games produced?

Pete Best never made it to America 54 years ago. What would be the point of placing him on this pin?

#97 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Ok. I’m halfway there on buying this pin. Music pins can get stale real quick so wondering if there is/ will be a way to change or add songs to the gameplay?

oga83 is working on getting the code working in pinball browser so I would assume changes can be made.

The sound package is very good though, smooth transitions and sound quality is superb.

#98 5 years ago

New code with Wizard mode added;

V1.08 - December 13, 2018
=======================
- Song Super Jackpot shot now scores a sneak-in bonus if it is made while at least 1 of the FAB targets is still up.
- Added display effect for secret skill shot
- Added Taxman multiball - enabled when all songs have reached level 5 (All My Loving requires 3 jackpots)
- Song selection is allowed from the flipper buttons as long as the ball is detected in the shooter lane.
- Beatlemania multiball now defaults to 3 balls, Taxman multiball defaults to 4 balls.
- Record stops spinning when entering test mode

#99 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

What’s the general consensus on Outland rubbers? To install or not?
Not looking to make game easier, I like brutal and fast!

I’m torn on leaving as is, or putting them on.

I need more games on it, in order to decide. The nice thing about it, they’re easy to put on, or take off.

#100 5 years ago

Anyone thinking of adding a shaker motor?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
10,282 (OBO)
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 42.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-beatlemania-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/2?hl=hawks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.