(Topic ID: 228691)

The Beatles - Beatlemania official owners and fan club!

By Psw757

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,094 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 hours ago by Mitoska
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240412-132250~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240412-132252 (resized).png
6A7A3CE6-C367-4DF9-A933-BC8E1BEF8C97 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4095 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_1143 (resized).JPG
IMG_1144 (resized).JPG
IMG_1145 (resized).JPG
IMG_1142 (resized).jpg
5740519F-BE1C-435D-BF55-8FEFAC6BD961 (resized).jpeg
Beatles speaker lights (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).JPG
IMG_3168 (resized).JPG
IMG_3170 (resized).JPG
IMG_3167 (resized).JPG
There are 2,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 42.
#901 3 years ago

Yeah, same here. Leave it on.

#902 3 years ago
Quoted from StoneyCreek:

I had consistent airballs before I installed the plastic shield. the ball would roll over the resetting targets and Wham! It was so bad the ball would hit off the glass and many times land down on the plastic above 'mystery' and roll right down into the drain. There's a ball diverter (metal) for that also.

Same for me. Crazy air balls for me off the drop targets till adding the plastic guard. Stern sends it out for free so its a simple fix. Way better with the plastic.

#903 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Same for me. Crazy air balls for me off the drop targets till adding the plastic guard. Stern sends it out for free so its a simple fix. Way better with the plastic.

I had to put it back on the center... crazy air balls. I was able to leave it off the 1964

#904 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Same for me. Crazy air balls for me off the drop targets till adding the plastic guard..

Same here. Easy free fix from Stern

#905 3 years ago

Hi Everyone!
As a proud new owner of one of one of these machines, I am happily joining this group. Looking forward to following our discussion here!

So, as a starting question of a newbee: Considering to add a shaker.
- is there any particular one you are suggesting? Original Stern is best?
- How much fun is it adding? Is it worth the effort/money?

Axel

#906 3 years ago

I have a shaker in mine..I believe its worth it..yes its a Stern one..Congrats

20201219_132253 (resized).jpg20201219_132253 (resized).jpg
#907 3 years ago

Hi there, thinking of making this my first pin. Tried out a bunch at a distributor and this one just kept calling me back. Also really like JP (totally different game, I know) but there is something just magical about this one. Anyone have this as their only pin? How is it holding up replay wise over the long term? I’ve also got a young daughter and wonder how kids are engaging with the theme, gameplay, etc. Any insight would be greatly appreciated (obviously looking for someone to drag me over the finish line, but real talk would be really helpful). Thanks!

#908 3 years ago
Quoted from TheShadowsNose:

Hi there, thinking of making this my first pin. Tried out a bunch at a distributor and this one just kept calling me back. Also really like JP (totally different game, I know) but there is something just magical about this one. Anyone have this as their only pin? How is it holding up replay wise over the long term? I’ve also got a young daughter and wonder how kids are engaging with the theme, gameplay, etc. Any insight would be greatly appreciated (obviously looking forward someone to drag me over the finish line, but real talk would be really helpful). Thanks!

Played both of these quite a bit, as I’m sure others will attest to as well. Get the JP if you’re only going to have one pin for awhile - more to do, deeper (Beatles is shallow), more varied, holds up better over the long run.

#909 3 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

Played both of these quite a bit, as I’m sure others will attest to as well. Get the JP if you’re only going to have one pin for awhile - more to do, deeper (Beatles is shallow), more varied, holds up better over the long run.

I agree, however JP is for more savvy/advanced players. For some families, where everyone is a casual player, I think Beatles would be a better choice. The other factor is license...most kids would prefer JP I imagine. The modded JP code with video/audio from the movie is really stunning, btw.

#910 3 years ago
Quoted from TheShadowsNose:

Hi there, thinking of making this my first pin. Tried out a bunch at a distributor and this one just kept calling me back. Also really like JP (totally different game, I know) but there is something just magical about this one. Anyone have this as their only pin? How is it holding up replay wise over the long term? I’ve also got a young daughter and wonder how kids are engaging with the theme, gameplay, etc. Any insight would be greatly appreciated (obviously looking for someone to drag me over the finish line, but real talk would be really helpful). Thanks!

I have a small collection with both machines. Beatles is lovely, and fast, and pay attention or your turn is over. JP is more forgiving at the outset but gets complicated quickly. depending on what your decision criteria is...buy JP for the kid and put rubber bands on the outlanes.
Beatles is a major keeper for me for 2 reasons. Integration of Theme/Music/Art. it's beautiful. #2 - The simplicity of the old Seawitch design, modernized, is just speedy fun. not easy fun, speedy fun.

#911 3 years ago

Beatles is fantastic and a total blast to play, and I absolutely love it. It's ideal as a competitive heads-up player. Still fun alone, but not the best choice for a one game collection.

I don't think it'd be great for kids. No real toys or interactive gizmos that kids want to see. It also can be fast and drainy. Kids will be frustrated and bored in less than a month.

AFM is a better first game. Lots of fun with "simple rules" and it'll retain value. I prefer Beatles, but JP seems like the better choice of the two, given your situation.

#912 3 years ago

Thanks for all the input everyone! This is all really helpful. I may just have to find a way to get both!

#913 3 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

AFM is a better first game. Lots of fun with "simple rules" and it'll retain value. I prefer Beatles, but JP seems like the better choice of the two, given your situation.

Attack From Mars would be a great first stand alone game for a family. Also great for non pinball visitors in a home. Excellent choice for a first game.

Beatles is very good but might not appeal to kids right off the bat. JP might be a theme a family can relate to, but it's a little on the tough side.

#914 3 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

I changed the setting so the lit extra ball carries over to the next ball, but when the ball goes in the lit inlane on the next ball the extra ball doesn’t register. The switch works fine. Software bug? Curious if others have had these issues.

Yeah it remembers the light but not to actually give you the extra ball - unless you re-enable it on the subsequent ball. Sure would be nice if this would get fixed. I went ahead and turned the extra ball memory off since the feature doesn't work and it was confusing to keep track if you had re-enabled it or not.

#915 3 years ago

I found a custom-made Beatles topper on Ebay in December. Looks pretty easy to make, other than the figurines of the band. Has LED strip that changes colors too.

beatles topper (resized).JPGbeatles topper (resized).JPG
#916 3 years ago
Quoted from TheShadowsNose:Hi there, thinking of making this my first pin. Tried out a bunch at a distributor and this one just kept calling me back. Also really like JP (totally different game, I know) but there is something just magical about this one. Anyone have this as their only pin? How is it holding up replay wise over the long term? I’ve also got a young daughter and wonder how kids are engaging with the theme, gameplay, etc. Any insight would be greatly appreciated (obviously looking for someone to drag me over the finish line, but real talk would be really helpful). Thanks!

I do not miss my JP Prem one bit. I think it's a pretty overrated game on all fronts. I think AFM like others mentioned would be a great first pin. Beatles is probably the favorite of mine and guests when they come over but I could see it getting stale if it was the only game. Although every game will get stale if it's the only one.

#917 3 years ago

Beatles has got to be THE most approachable modern game one could have in their collection.

#918 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

I do not miss my JP Prem one bit. I think it's a pretty overrated game on all fronts. I think AFM like others mentioned would be a great first pin. Beatles is probably the favorite of mine and guests when they come over but I could see it getting stale if it was the only game. Although every game will get stale if it's the only one.

I agree- it's one of my favorites, but i wouldn't want it to be my only pin.

#919 3 years ago

Thanks again everyone. I think I've managed to negotiate a two pins at any one time max at my house so I'm hoping to get both. JP was in stock and has been delivered, so we're gong to break that one in for awhile. Everyone is loving it, but I also think it will get rotated out eventually. When Beatles arrives I feel like I'm probably going to be buried in it (did someone say backbox tombstone?). Loving the challenge of JP and the original is a big movie for us, so theme is spot on, but I still can't stop thinking about the pure simple joy of my games on Beatles at the distro.

#920 3 years ago

Joined the club yesterday, this game is stunning in person! Fun as hell as well and the first game my wife has ever said “I really like this one” after playing. Ever.

18DF16F1-087F-46A5-9BD0-D81E834509A0 (resized).jpeg18DF16F1-087F-46A5-9BD0-D81E834509A0 (resized).jpeg
#921 3 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Joined the club yesterday, this game is stunning in person! Fun as hell as well and the first game my wife has ever said “I really like this one” after playing. Ever.
[quoted image]

Congrats! Beatles is the only game my wife voluntarily plays. Fantastic game.

#922 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Yeah it remembers the light but not to actually give you the extra ball - unless you re-enable it on the subsequent ball. Sure would be nice if this would get fixed. .......

I reported this bug quite awhile back and got this response from Stern:
"This bug will be taken care of when we do the next software update. Unfortunately I don’t have an ETA on when the update will be."
So wait we must...........

#923 3 years ago

Howdy from Texas. What a great pandemic time-killer. That and being retired means I'm playing about 10 games a day. I only have Beatles, and hadn't played pinball since the '70s when my dad took a coin-op machine in partial settlement of his legal fees. I played that machine during high school years. I have no recollection what machine it was, but I believe the counter was only 4-5 digits, so Beatles' 8 digits is pretty awesome.

The fix I would like to see is how long the top magnet holds the ball at times - sometimes 5 or more seconds when it is announcing "Beatlemania." Very frustrating when it's running out the clock on certain modes. Other times, the top magnet only holds the ball about 1 second.

My wife and I have been playing about eight months on this machine (my 93-year-old mom even had a few turns). The household average is now up to 2.5m as we approach 2900 games played. However, we have about 150 games that were not finished for one reason or another, and those keep the average down. My wife's top scores are a couple of 9m games.

My two highest scores are 26m, and I'm up to eleven games of 20m+, and about 74 games of 10m+. I'm def novice - next goals are learning to catch/cradle and flip from one cradle to the other side. I think I'm doing pretty well for someone who can only cradle in the lower flippers occasionally. I think my consecutive orbit personal best is 21, and a couple of times at 14-15. My kryptonite is "Ticket to Ride" spinners.

The machine is still set to factory, except I recently set extra balls to unlimited. I had a great game going a couple of weeks ago and was denied an earned extra ball. That's when I figured out it was set to max of 3 per game. Is that considered "cheating"? I think the number of "regular" balls can be increased to five, but mine is still set to 3, and I have no desire to change that.

Has anyone figured out the best strategy for "Can't Buy Me Love"? I just try to hit the Fab Four drops and an orbit to advance to another mode, because I don't know of a high-point target for CBML except the super-jackpot.

#924 3 years ago

#925 3 years ago

Well, that was fun! I finished each mode twice, and was an orbit away from a 2nd Taxman multiball. Soooo close. Far and away my best score after playing this pin for eight months.

20210128_184834 (resized).jpg20210128_184834 (resized).jpg
#926 3 years ago
Quoted from beatlecraig:

Well, that was fun! I finished each mode twice, and was an orbit away from a 2nd Taxman multiball. Soooo close. Far and away my best score after playing this pin for eight months.
[quoted image]

Nice score!

#927 3 years ago

Any lurkers looking for a Beatles let me know. I am considering letting mine go. Gold, all titan rings. Very nice game. Trades considered. thanks

2 weeks later
#928 3 years ago

Full disclosure: I signed on to buy a Platinum Beatles today. So, money is down to hold it and I am getting it. Also, I am a HUGE Beatles fan. They are without a doubt my favorite band ever. Well, it's bigger than that, but this is a pinball site and not a music one.

Anyway...

For those of you who have had this table in your stable for a time (some of you I am assuming for a couple years), how does it feel over time? I am hopeful that it remains fun and interesting in the long term. I have NEVER bought a NIB table and likely never will again, but I just can't help it. I have played it a couple times on location, but I always feel that it is so much more fun in a home where call outs are louder and focus is easier. Also, I already own 4 other tables so it won't be my only pin.

Also hoping that this is one that kind of draws in casual visitors who normally wouldn't get too excited to head to the game room.

Can't wait to hear peoples thoughts. Cheers, Pinsiders.

Tim in Motown

#929 3 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallKid:

So, full disclosure: I signed on to buy a Platinum Beatles today. So, money is down to hold it and I am getting it. Also, I am a HUGE Beatles fan. They are without a doubt my favorite band ever. Well, it's bigger than that, but this is a pinball site and not a music one.
Anyway...
For those of you who have had this table in your stable for a time (some of you I am assuming for a couple years), how does it feel over time? I am hopeful that it remains fun and interesting in the long term. I have NEVER bought a NIB table and likely never will again, but I just can't help it. I have played it a couple times on location, but I always feel that it is so much more fun in a home where call outs are louder and focus is easier. Also, I already own 4 other tables so it won't be my only pin.
Also hoping that this is one that kind of draws in casual visitors who normally wouldn't get too excited to head to the game room.
Tim in Motown

I got mine the first few days of it being released and still love it and most guests enjoy it.

It’s nice to have a game that when your playing pretty well you can actually get deep in the game.

#930 3 years ago

I’ve had my Gold for two years and still enjoy it. It’s fast and fun. I put it on five ball and longer ball save, just because. It’s a lot of fun when you get a couple of multi balls in a row. All of your casual pinball guests will gravitate to it.

#931 3 years ago

Full disclosure: I signed on to buy a Platinum Beatles today. So, money is down to hold it and I am getting it. Also, I am a HUGE Beatles fan. They are without a doubt my favorite band ever. Well, it's bigger than that, but this is a pinball site and not a music one.
Anyway...
Tim in Motown

I have had a Beatles Gold in my line-up for 2 years. I find it to be an extremely well executed design in terms of both theme integration and gameplay.

It's among Stern's best modern (post-DMD) games, in my view. As an EM fan, I'm particularly partial to drop targets and spinners. Guests of all ages and all skill levels to my gameroom universally love the game.

I recommend Flipper Fidelity's enhanced speakers (or alternative enhanced speakers). Additionally, I like the shaker motor and topper. I also added the speaker screen light mod, plastic protectors and a few other less significant mods.

The shot variety is plentiful and the vectors are very satisfying. Improvements to the original Sea Witch design are each the result of smart tweaking. Add to the foregoing a wonderful video and pleasing overall art package and you have a game with longterm appeal.

#932 3 years ago

I'm a 10 month owner and the game is still incredibly challenging, fun and very accessible. not too many long ball times, so it's great to play with novices.

#933 3 years ago

Tim in Motown - you can be pretty confident you will enjoy this game for a long time.

I have had my Beatles Gold about 2 years. Very fun to play. When I have guests or a party it gets a lot of attention. Anybody can walk up to it and play it. Experienced player or not. Very approachable and enough for an established player to enjoy for a long time.

You will enjoy the music and sounds in a home environment for sure as you can really hear it in that setting.

I too was a big EM and early solid state guy before switching over to modern games. This is a great bridge or cross to that style and will feel at home with the other games I see in your collection. It will be a nice compliment to what you have. If it's going to be your one new game - great choice especially with you liking the Beatles. Go for it.

#934 3 years ago

Anybody notice that their Beatles Topper is acting a little different today?
A subtle but nice recognition.

#935 3 years ago
Quoted from TeeJayN:

Min’s not installed yet. What’s it doing? Spill the beans!
George Harrison’s birthday?

#936 3 years ago
Quoted from TeeJayN:

Yeah good catch and love the attention to detail!

#937 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Yeah good catch and love the attention to detail!

Come on please what changed and did we miss it?

#938 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Come on please what changed and did we miss it?

Yes today is George Harrison's Birthday. As such, George's likeness on the topper will singularly fade in and out during the attract mode sequence. Again it's subtle but still a nice small tribute.

#939 3 years ago
Quoted from TeeJayN:

Yes today is George Harrison's Birthday. As such, George's likeness on the topper will singularly fade in and out during the attract mode sequence. Again it's subtle but still a nice small tribute.

I only played one game earlier to check it out but any idea if there is any happy birthday game over callout like the Xmas one you occasionally hear in December?

#940 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I only played one game earlier to check it out but any idea if there is any happy birthday game over callout like the Xmas one you occasionally hear in December?

Very cool missed it. Love the little personal touches they added. Thanks.

#941 3 years ago

Just chillin out at the shop

17C7D28C-B093-4871-8ED2-A1E2C4960AA0 (resized).jpeg17C7D28C-B093-4871-8ED2-A1E2C4960AA0 (resized).jpeg
#942 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Well, at the end of a game I played today, after the match sequence and before the game over song, he said "This is George Harrison." Now, that may have been just a random call out but I don't recall hearing that before at game over. Anyone else?

2 weeks later
#943 3 years ago

OK, at this point I am getting close to slapping down the rest of my $$$ and taking delivery of my Beatles table. I have purchased a Stern Spike2 knocker from PinballLife and I got my hands on a topper. Not super happy about the price of the topper but I just kind of feel like this is the only NIB I will ever buy so why not shoot the works; you know? Also, I greatly appreciate all the feedback to my initial questions a few posts back. Never thought I would get such an enthusiastic, positive response. Thanks again.

I have a few questions for you guys who already own this table. Just trying to have all my ducks in a row so that when this Bad Boy is delivered, I am ready to go. Sorry if this seems like overkill. Let’s just say I’m getting a little jazzed up in anticipation. Never ever thought I would buy a NIB table. Never. This thing is my divorce present to myself, just signed papers last week after 15 years together and 10 married. The whole process sucked. I run a restaurant and the last year has been horrible. Got the virus in November and survived it, thank god. I suppose I just decided that it is ok to spend money in a way I never really do – just this once after the worst year of my life…

Anyway, my questions:

1. I have read many times that people do not dig on the stock balls shipped in Stern games and that a lot of peeps get replacements to drop in right away. Thoughts?

2. I am kind of confused about there not being rubbers on the vertical posts above the in/outlanes at the bottom of the table. I have always thought that one of the important things about playfield rubber is that it protects balls from damage. How can naked posts in a location like that be a good thing? I have read through this entire topic and it sounds like adding rubber there pretty much eliminates outlane drains. As a geek and pinball purist, I hate the idea of removing that aspect of the gameplay. Side drains are part of life in pinball. Owners, what are our thoughts on this issue?

3. From pictures I have seen, it appears that Stern now designs their cabinets in such a way that cabinet protectors are no longer needed. Is this true or do you guys still recommend their purchase?

4. The knocker. The sound of a pinball knocker to me is like the sound of a hockey puck (grew up in a hockey city – sorry) hitting a goalpost – I LOVE IT. If any of you installed a knocker and have suggestions as to where to mount that thing to get maximum THWACK from it, I am all ears. I CAN NOT STAND THAT NEW ELECTRONICALLY GENERATYED SQUEAL. Sorry for the caps, but I really do loathe that sound. If anyone wants to throw up a pic of where they mounted theirs, I would greatly appreciate it.

I am so stoked about the deal with the SD cards and the different music. CAN NOT WAIT to try these out!

It won’t be long (yeah) until the truck pulls up. I smile every damn time I think about it. One of my buddies lives in Louisville, KY and he is prepared to call off work and drive up to Detroit on short notice for the unboxing/christening.

Thanks in advance for any and all guidance. Happy flipping.

Tim in Motown

#944 3 years ago

Welcome to the club Silverball. This is my favourite machine bar none. It's just FUN! I also have a Batman 66 and Deadpool which I both love but my 'go to' machine for a couple of games every time is the Beatles. the theme is beautifully integrated, the music amazing and it has some beautiful shots, ie the sound and feel of smacking that left hand spinner, or hitting that loop 10 times in a row etc The wife and kids like The Beatles Machine the most too. It does feel starkly different to the other machines, flippers feel retro rather than fast and powerful etc Also as you mentioned, the other themes (Sgt Peppers etc) are awesome fun and a nice change. Can't recommend it highly enough and I have never heard of anyone that bought one and didnt love it. As for mods I installed a shaker and thats it. It doesnt need anything else changed for mine.

#945 3 years ago

I have a drawer full of different size silicone earpiece replacements for wired headphones. I was concerned about the metal on metal contact with posts. I slid smallest earpieces on the posts and they work perfect.

#946 3 years ago

OK, at this point I am getting close to slapping down the rest of my $$$ and taking delivery of my Beatles table. I have purchased a Stern Spike2 knocker from PinballLife and I got my hands on a topper. Not super happy about the price of the topper but I just kind of feel like this is the only NIB I will ever buy so why not shoot the works; you know? Also, I greatly appreciate all the feedback to my initial questions a few posts back. Never thought I would get such an enthusiastic, positive response. Thanks again.
I have a few questions for you guys who already own this table. Just trying to have all my ducks in a row so that when this Bad Boy is delivered, I am ready to go. Sorry if this seems like overkill. Let’s just say I’m getting a little jazzed up in anticipation. Never ever thought I would buy a NIB table. Never. This thing is my divorce present to myself, just signed papers last week after 15 years together and 10 married. The whole process sucked. I run a restaurant and the last year has been horrible. Got the virus in November and survived it, thank god. I suppose I just decided that it is ok to spend money in a way I never really do – just this once after the worst year of my life…
Anyway, my questions:
1. I have read many times that people do not dig on the stock balls shipped in Stern games and that a lot of peeps get replacements to drop in right away. Thoughts?
2. I am kind of confused about there not being rubbers on the vertical posts above the in/outlanes at the bottom of the table. I have always thought that one of the important things about playfield rubber is that it protects balls from damage. How can naked posts in a location like that be a good thing? I have read through this entire topic and it sounds like adding rubber there pretty much eliminates outlane drains. As a geek and pinball purist, I hate the idea of removing that aspect of the gameplay. Side drains are part of life in pinball. Owners, what are our thoughts on this issue?
3. From pictures I have seen, it appears that Stern now designs their cabinets in such a way that cabinet protectors are no longer needed. Is this true or do you guys still recommend their purchase?
4. The knocker. The sound of a pinball knocker to me is like the sound of a hockey puck (grew up in a hockey city – sorry) hitting a goalpost – I LOVE IT. If any of you installed a knocker and have suggestions as to where to mount that thing to get maximum THWACK from it, I am all ears. I CAN NOT STAND THAT NEW ELECTRONICALLY GENERATYED SQUEAL. Sorry for the caps, but I really do loathe that sound. If anyone wants to throw up a pic of where they mounted theirs, I would greatly appreciate it.
I am so stoked about the deal with the SD cards and the different music. CAN NOT WAIT to try these out!
It won’t be long (yeah) until the truck pulls up. I smile every damn time I think about it. One of my buddies lives in Louisville, KY and he is prepared to call off work and drive up to Detroit on short notice for the unboxing/christening.
Thanks in advance for any and all guidance. Happy flipping.
Tim in Motown

Welcome to the club! The different music is awesome. I keep thinking about selling ours but then play it and decide not to. If a top 5 comes along I might only because I’m the last one playing but it’s has some awesome flow. I did put rubber on the Outlane posts to make it easier for less drains on the kids. If you don’t, I wouldn’t worry. The ball hits a lot of metal with the rails etc so there are a lot of games with no rubbers on those.

Updated the balls with ones from pinball life but I do that for all nib pins.

Knocker I’m not sure about

#947 3 years ago

I’m in and we are having a blast with the song mixes. Missed having an addictive early SS player alone and for meet ups as covid improves - and it delivers.
A welcome change up in the game room with a modern touch.
A9B38286-05DE-4E53-88E5-BA15C9091870 (resized).jpegA9B38286-05DE-4E53-88E5-BA15C9091870 (resized).jpeg

#948 3 years ago

All the modern Sterns have cabinet protectors underneath the legs (you can't see them). Nice design...

#949 3 years ago

Ten months in. Only significant mod is deleting the limit on extra balls. I think that's more for commercial purposes to keep games shorter. Only playing default 3-ball, not 5. No topper, using factory balls, don't know what a knocker is although there is a big "knock" when the special is hit or free game match at the end. Sounds like a home run.

The only other comment I have for SilverBallKid is the outlane rubbers. I tried them and it increased outlanes, so I took them back off. 3000+ games and I don't see any damage to the balls.

Hit a new personal best tonight. Two Taxman multiballs for the first time. I think I completed 12 modes. Blew past my previous best of 36 mil.

20210316_174844 (resized).jpg20210316_174844 (resized).jpg
#950 3 years ago
Quoted from beatlecraig:

Ten months in. Only significant mod is deleting the limit on extra balls. I think that's more for commercial purposes to keep games shorter. Only playing default 3-ball, not 5. No topper, using factory balls, don't know what a knocker is although there is a big "knock" when the special is hit or free game match at the end. Sounds like a home run.
The only other comment I have for SilverBallKid is the outlane rubbers. I tried them and it increased outlanes, so I took them back off. 3000+ games and I don't see any damage to the balls.
Hit a new personal best tonight. Two Taxman multiballs for the first time. I think I completed 12 modes. Blew past my previous best of 36 mil.
[quoted image]

Holy shit, amazing score.

If set to unlimited, they should keep a record for uncollected EB's in a game. Just cause you can qualify an EB, doesn't mean you will collect it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

7,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tinton Falls, NJ
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 8.00
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 42.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-beatlemania-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/19?hl=spelunk71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.