(Topic ID: 228691)

The Beatles - Beatlemania official owners and fan club!

By Psw757

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 728 posts
  • 119 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by ZMeny
  • Topic is favorited by 57 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 149 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

91DA7C86-E89B-4481-BCFE-AF143CEC3832 (resized).png
IMG_7163 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5873 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7161 (resized).jpeg
537E2C6C-B042-4DAF-B71C-025FD2C5CC54 (resized).jpeg
20200508_211644.jpg
beatles keychain (resized).jpg
IMG_1517 (resized).jpeg
0D4BFAFE-9C18-4A77-BE98-352793D3FC38 (resized).jpeg
AD5CCA6E-EB84-4154-AFC7-2F312B2F6332 (resized).jpeg
E642A813-93F9-49F1-82D1-0B034E359C5D (resized).jpeg
A3B0E729-BEAE-49FC-A906-4F936F7F7676 (resized).jpeg
16750282-DCFA-4739-8E2E-D7E691DA7DA9 (resized).png
Beatles Memorabilia (resized).jpg
Beatles Holy Grail (resized).jpg
Magical Mystery Tour Bus (resized).jpg

There are 728 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 15.
#701 18 days ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

I don't think GRG is doing that deal anymore, got one from them and like a week later the price was back at msrp.

As I mentioned earlier it’s a timing thing. When they are near ordering the next required batch of X games to acquire the limited platinum and diamond games they typically burn them out at wholesale. You are correct though, weeks after I got my game they shot back up to 8k.

#702 17 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok, I give. What surprise?

You have the shoot the jackpot between her legs.... Maybe I've got an overactive imagination and am just seeing things that aren't there, though.

#703 14 days ago

How do you complete the All My Loving multiball mode? The other main modes are tied to specific shots and are pretty obvious, but I can’t quite figure that one out.

#704 14 days ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

How do you complete the All My Loving multiball mode? The other main modes are tied to specific shots and are pretty obvious, but I can’t quite figure that one out.

You need to score 3 jackpots, which can be hard to do since it requires 75 switch hits to light it after you collect the 2nd jackpot.

#705 13 days ago

Gotta say it again. I changed to 5 ball and had a blast last night. I had three multiballs, lights shows, songs, sounds, high scores .... all that great stuff that makes pinball fun for me.
I’m way too old
Life is way too short
I paid way too much
My hat is off to you guys that can do it all in three!

#706 13 days ago
Quoted from Budman:

Gotta say it again. I changed to 5 ball and had a blast last night. I had three multiballs, lights shows, songs, sounds, high scores .... all that great stuff that makes pinball fun for me.
I’m way too old
Life is way too short
I paid way too much
My hat is off to you guys that can do it all in three!

Must confess I took (stole) your advise and did the same and have been enjoying much more of the game. Will convert back to traditional if I ever learn how to play better. Awesome game.

#707 13 days ago

What were your high scores on 3 ball settings vs 5 ball now?

I'm loving this game. It reminds me of Shadow, super fast and on the verge of a wild sling rebound to an out-lane. With Beatles, failing to collect a jackpot after completing level 5 of a mode feels just like failing to start Final Battle or collect extra ball after successfully qualifying the shot.

I just got the game, so I have a lot to learn, but the game seems properly difficult on default 3 ball settings. I've gotten Help mb and Beatlemania mb, but haven't done well in them. It's really tough compared to ramp and scoop games that help keep the other balls out of the way.

This game is super fun. So glad I paid too much. Totally worth it.

#708 13 days ago
Quoted from RTS:

With Beatles, failing to collect a jackpot after completing level 5 of a mode feels just like failing to start Final Battle or collect extra ball after successfully qualifying the shot.

What I also really like is how the jackpots get multiplied after you complete another mode - e.g. if you complete two modes before collecting the jackpot you get 2x on the first mode and 1x on the second. This goes to 3x on the first after 3 modes etc. This can make fore some huge jackpots. I was really kicking myself on a recent stream when I completed a mode then did a second mode but drained before I could collect the jackpots.

#709 10 days ago

Hello, not sure if anyone else has had this issue, but the auto plunger barely shoots the ball to the upper magnet? Any suggestions for a fix? Thanks!!

#710 10 days ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Hello, not sure if anyone else has had this issue, but the auto plunger barely shoots the ball to the upper magnet? Any suggestions for a fix? Thanks!!

Is it launching clean, like a lack of power, or rattle it’s way up like something isn’t aligned correctly?

#711 10 days ago
Quoted from RTS:

What were your high scores on 3 ball settings vs 5 ball now?
I'm loving this game. It reminds me of Shadow, super fast and on the verge of a wild sling rebound to an out-lane. With Beatles, failing to collect a jackpot after completing level 5 of a mode feels just like failing to start Final Battle or collect extra ball after successfully qualifying the shot.
I just got the game, so I have a lot to learn, but the game seems properly difficult on default 3 ball settings. I've gotten Help mb and Beatlemania mb, but haven't done well in them. It's really tough compared to ramp and scoop games that help keep the other balls out of the way.
This game is super fun. So glad I paid too much. Totally worth it.

The game hands out plenty of EB opportunities so I think 3 ball is fine. My high is around 27 million that was a Taxman game.

#712 10 days ago
Quoted from Pinball-Ike:

Is it launching clean, like a lack of power, or rattle it’s way up like something isn’t aligned correctly?

Seems to rattle quite a bit and not have much power. Thanks.

#713 10 days ago

I had a similar problem with my BM66. Make a slo mo video with your IPhone from different angles. That may make it clearer as to the issue. Ultimately, my issue ended up being the spacing on the two metal flanges that the ball rests on. The misalignment was pushing the ball onto the right shooter lane wall, glancing off and thus, slowing down the plunge speed. I took needle nose pliers and bent them to match a plunger I had on a Stern game that launched well. I had to keep adjusting and testing. It took about 25-30 launches before I had it fixed.

#714 9 days ago
Quoted from Budman:

I had a similar problem with my BM66. Make a slo mo video with your IPhone from different angles. That may make it clearer as to the issue. Ultimately, my issue ended up being the spacing on the two metal flanges that the ball rests on. The misalignment was pushing the ball onto the right shooter lane wall, glancing off and thus, slowing down the plunge speed. I took needle nose pliers and bent them to match a plunger I had on a Stern game that launched well. I had to keep adjusting and testing. It took about 25-30 launches before I had it fixed.

So, I took slo-mo video and it seems to be shooting straight. It just lacks power? It’s barely making it to the upper loop magnet. Any other suggestions? Thank you.

#715 9 days ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

So, I took slo-mo video and it seems to be shooting straight. It just lacks power? It’s barely making it to the upper loop magnet. Any other suggestions? Thank you.

You can adjust the power of the autolaunch in the settings. Try increasing the power (I did on mine) and see if that helps.

#716 9 days ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

I’m not sure if Beatles has the same mech, but on many other Sterns if the two prongs aren’t properly placed it causes your issue. Be sure that both prongs are touching the ball and that they are evenly spaced on the ball. The ones I have seen that needed adjustment needed the prongs bent towards each other

#717 9 days ago

Okay. Thanks all!

#718 9 days ago

Maybe the ball is sitting too deep between the metal sides of the plunger? Other than that, I don’t know. Bad coil stops?

#719 9 days ago

Boosting the shooter power and leveling the machine better worked! Thanks everyone.

#720 6 days ago

Just got notified today should have my topper from second run in a couple days!

#721 6 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The game hands out plenty of EB opportunities so I think 3 ball is fine. My high is around 27 million that was a Taxman game.

Almost double my high score but I've only got a handful of games on mine and still learning. Plus I'm average at best. I know I can make the upper loop 10 times in a row, but only when the shot doesn't matter.

I think I was close to something great after playing Help MB with all song inserts solidly lit except for the 2 ball one which still needed two more jackpots to go before I drained with no more extra balls. I did manage to score several level 5 jackpots. So rewarding.

This game is really fun. 3 ball setting seems right so far.

#722 5 days ago

I just installed the PinWoofer kit in my game. Holy cow...it sounds fantastic! The stock sound system isn't terrible, but this kit absolutely brings it to another level. On a music pin especially, it is hard to imagine a better mod. Installation takes a bit of time, but it is not difficult and the kit is well-designed. As others have mentioned, Dan provides outstanding customer service. The full kit isn't cheap, but is absolutely worth it.

#723 4 days ago

BIG NEWS!!! Beatles Toppers are now Back In Stock at Flip N Out Pinball!

Get one before they are gone forever muahahaha

Message or call us NOW to get yours.
$399.99 + shipping

Flip N Out Pinball
zach@flipnoutpinball.com

91DA7C86-E89B-4481-BCFE-AF143CEC3832 (resized).png
#724 3 days ago

Got my topper today, looks great on the game.

I know as you collect letters for Beatlemania it indicates that but can’t tell what it does for collecting the 4 band members in the pops. It seems like as you collect either the star behind their picture illuminates. Am I seeing this correct?

#725 2 days ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Got my topper today, looks great on the game.
I know as you collect letters for Beatlemania it indicates that but can’t tell what it does for collecting the 4 band members in the pops. It seems like as you collect either the star behind their picture illuminates. Am I seeing this correct?

I just installed my topper too. I agree...it does really finish off the look of the game well. I noticed the Beatlemania letters but didn’t notice any action corresponding to the band member targets in the pops. Maybe I’m missing something?

#726 1 day ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

... I changed the setting so the lit extra ball carries over to the next ball, but when the ball goes in the lit inlane on the next ball the extra ball doesn’t register. The switch works fine. Software bug? Curious if others have had these issues.

I observed the same problem. I sent a bug notice to Stern. We'll see.

#727 20 hours ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

I just installed my topper too. I agree...it does really finish off the look of the game well. I noticed the Beatlemania letters but didn’t notice any action corresponding to the band member targets in the pops. Maybe I’m missing something?

I’m 50/50 if the band members are interactive with the game.
There are times where it seems the stars behind the band member on topper aren’t lit or lit as bright as others but ha end been able to determine if it’s tied to hitting their respective targets.

If they aren’t that would seem like a nice minor addition that could be fixed in a code update.

#728 15 hours ago

MORE Toppers on their way to Flip N Out Pinball then likely gone for a long while everywhere. Put in your order now.

Flip N Out Pinball
zach@flipnoutpinball.com

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
There are 728 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 15.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside