(Topic ID: 228691)

The Beatles - Beatlemania official owners and fan club!

By Psw757

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,094 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 27 hours ago by Mitoska
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240412-132250~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240412-132252 (resized).png
6A7A3CE6-C367-4DF9-A933-BC8E1BEF8C97 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4095 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_1143 (resized).JPG
IMG_1144 (resized).JPG
IMG_1145 (resized).JPG
IMG_1142 (resized).jpg
5740519F-BE1C-435D-BF55-8FEFAC6BD961 (resized).jpeg
Beatles speaker lights (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).JPG
IMG_3168 (resized).JPG
IMG_3170 (resized).JPG
IMG_3167 (resized).JPG
There are 2,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 42.
#651 3 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I am assuming you wait a few minutes until the iron heats up to capacity?

I let it heat up I just don't leave it cook for hours. The key is Not to iron, simply 3-5 second presses. Each press view result.

#652 3 years ago

I just joined the club! Taking it apart and moving it down the stairs worked out ok. It took me a few hours, but nothing got damaged (except my sore back).

The game is a blast. Totally opposite gameplay from the TSPP next to it, which makes for nice variety. Is there a good rule sheet out there? Can we expect any more code or is it done?

AD5CCA6E-EB84-4154-AFC7-2F312B2F6332 (resized).jpegAD5CCA6E-EB84-4154-AFC7-2F312B2F6332 (resized).jpeg
#653 3 years ago

I too just took the plunge. Was working on a swap for a SW premium, but covid got in the way and ended up buying NIB. $7550 cash (no cc) including shipping. That seems to be about average pricing, but I must admit I didn’t do as much research as I normally do. I bought from a distributor I haven’t bought new from before. Hopefully that works out.

Anyone else want to share recent pricing?

#654 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

I too just took the plunge. Was working on a swap for a SW premium, but covid got in the way and ended up buying NIB. $7550 cash (no cc) including shipping. That seems to be about average pricing, but I must admit I didn’t do as much research as I normally do. I bought from a distributor I haven’t bought new from before. Hopefully that works out.

You did fine. Got a great game at a good price.

#655 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

With prices all over the map on this game just enjoy it and don’t look back. Really a fun game.

#656 3 years ago

Is $7,600 the street price from a distributor on this?

#657 3 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Is $7,600 the street price from a distributor on this?

Not if you shop around. As I posted distributor and price previously they can be had for much less.

#658 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

That’s exactly the deal I got, and I called around to a lot of distributors. One had it for $7400 (many wanted closer to 8K) but I went with a local guy who was hungry for the sale and delivered it himself.

#659 3 years ago

These are drying up and going up in popularity, so I wouldn’t anticipate “blowout” pricing anytime soon.

#660 3 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

These are drying up and going up in popularity, so I wouldn’t anticipate “blowout” pricing anytime soon.

It’s just a never ending fantasy that all pinsiders have.

The market will choke, and the exact game they want will be selling for thousands less than a few months ago.

Even I am surprised by the resiliency of the market. I haven’t seen a single Covid bargain yet, and asking prices seem higher than ever.

#661 3 years ago

Some people that had disposable income before Covid, may actually have more. As long as they didn’t lose their job. Not spending money on vacations, movies, restaurants, bars etc. helps a great deal.

#662 3 years ago

Two issues I’ve seen so far: 1) the ball gets hung up on the lip of the upper magnet periodically and is only released with ball search. 2) I changed the setting so the lit extra ball carries over to the next ball, but when the ball goes in the lit inlane on the next ball the extra ball doesn’t register. The switch works fine. Software bug? Curious if others have had these issues.

#663 3 years ago

So I noticed the upper magnet was sunk a bit below the playfield, which was probably causing some ball hangups. I fixed it temporarily but need to get a big enough wrench for that huge-ass nut underneath to tighten it up.

I also noticed the metal railing in that area juts out a little from the outer contour of the playfield (see pic) which could be part of the issue. Would someone mind taking a peek at theirs to see if that is the normal position or if mine is bent improperly? Thanks in advance.

0D4BFAFE-9C18-4A77-BE98-352793D3FC38 (resized).jpeg0D4BFAFE-9C18-4A77-BE98-352793D3FC38 (resized).jpeg
#664 3 years ago
IMG_1517 (resized).jpegIMG_1517 (resized).jpeg
#665 3 years ago

Thanks! Mine definitely looks wonky in comparison.

#666 3 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Not just wonky - Snaroff's looks like it's one piece and yours looks like it's two and/or missing the top part?

#667 3 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Your guide just needs to have the metal rolled a little bit more. I don't think it would be too difficult to remove the guide and sort of massage it around a a small piece of pipe.

#668 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Your guide just needs to have the metal rolled a little bit more. I don't think it would be too difficult to remove the guide and sort of massage it around a a small piece of pipe.

HELLO!!! Lol.

#669 3 years ago

Think it's time to reduce sling power on this game...anyone have a suggestion?

#670 3 years ago

just joined the Beatles Owners world... love this game! we picked up a Beatles Gold a few weeks ago.

#671 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Not just wonky - Snaroff's looks like it's one piece and yours looks like it's two and/or missing the top part?

Nah...I think that’s the light reflection playing games. Looks like the bend is just off a bit.

#672 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Yeah, you’re right. That metal is much softer than I expected. I actually was able to manipulate it with my hands to get the shape better.

#673 3 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Think it's time to reduce sling power on this game...anyone have a suggestion?

Get some larger sling coils.

#674 3 years ago

Just worked a trade for a Beatles! I should have it set up in the game room this weekend assuming we can work a safe transaction.

I played this game at CES right after they started going out the door. All I could think was man this is fun. All the negativity around it is just blah. Great game. I am excited.

#675 3 years ago

Yeah, yeah. Have some patience for us losers still learning the ropes!

#676 3 years ago

Played a handful of games yesterday and was reminded how brutal this game is.

#677 3 years ago

I agree. That’s why I am going to lower the sling power to see if that helps.

#678 3 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I agree. That’s why I am going to lower the sling power to see if that helps.

Mines been a bit crazy too. Have had the ball Slung into the shooter lane multiple times already.

#679 3 years ago

Keychain arrived. Now I just need the pin!

beatles keychain (resized).jpgbeatles keychain (resized).jpg
#680 3 years ago

My Beatles has had literally zero airballs. Everything is on factory.

Just lucky I guess? Maybe try making your games steeper?

#681 3 years ago

What was it that got your attention there, Jimmy Honda? Did the small pipe rings some bells for you

#682 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

What was it that got your attention there, Jimmy Honda? Did the small pipe rings some bells for you

“Massaging around the small pipe” was pretty funny. Lol.

#683 3 years ago

Stranger Things out. Beatles in.

20200508_211644.jpg20200508_211644.jpg
#684 3 years ago

All suggestion in quarantine - try 5 ball with extra balls off. It makes for a more balanced game and supper fun to see if you can get the hard days night mode. Like the game better this way. Let me know if you try it an like it or hate it.

#685 3 years ago

I’m back in, I sold my gold and really missed it
So WTH, I’ve now got a diamond

537E2C6C-B042-4DAF-B71C-025FD2C5CC54 (resized).jpeg537E2C6C-B042-4DAF-B71C-025FD2C5CC54 (resized).jpeg
#686 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Stranger Things out. Beatles in.[quoted image]

Extremely interesting swap out. I would truly be interested in hearing how they compare for you after a few weeks.
Murph

#687 3 years ago

Finally in the club! Just finished setting up my Beatles Gold. Leveled it, pitched it, updating code. Now I need to go eat, one day I may actually plunge a ball...lol

#688 3 years ago
Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

Extremely interesting swap out. I would truly be interested in hearing how they compare for you after a few weeks.
Murph

I already played a good amount of Beatles on location so knew what I was getting. They are very different feeling games. Stranger things was right next to my MMr. It is fun, MMr simply won out for now.

#689 3 years ago

Does this game have some sort of Midnight Madness mode?

#690 3 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Does this game have some sort of Midnight Madness mode?

The only one I was aware is the Xmas date mode where it played Xmas content.

#691 3 years ago

Last night I lowered my sling power and raised my balls per game to five....what the heck. I had a blast getting an extra multi ball, longer game time and in turn, higher scores. Life's too short not to see Beatlemania multi ball!

#692 3 years ago

What are those slingshot numbers?? Asking for a friend

#693 3 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Last night I lowered my sling power and raised my balls per game to five....what the heck. I had a blast getting an extra multi ball, longer game time and in turn, higher scores. Life's too short not to see Beatlemania multi ball!

I raised mine to 5 balls last night as well. I've always had all my 80's games on 5-ball, so what the heck...

#694 3 years ago

We are planning on streaming our Beatles tonight for a bit. Not sure on a specific start time just yet.

https://www.twitch.tv/pinheadsarcade

Maybe we need to try out some of these settings at some point too.

#695 3 years ago

My slings were set at 20 and I lowered them to 14. I may raise them a bit just to see what ai like best.

#696 3 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

I also noticed the metal railing in that area juts out a little from the outer contour of the playfield (see pic) which could be part of the issue. Would someone mind taking a peek at theirs to see if that is the normal position or if mine is bent improperly? Thanks in advance.

I cleaned, waxed, and replaced with white Titan rubber rings yesterday. I took a photo around my magnet, and note that my upper left rail/guide also goes above the "guideline" on the playfield (see photo). Sometimes I will see 2 balls stuck on the magnet, but it's not often, and comes unstuck with a little machine nudge. My machine plays fine, so I'm not inclined to bend the rail/guide to match the playfield marking, although I suspect the photo shared by snaroff is the correct configuration.

IMG_7161 (resized).jpegIMG_7161 (resized).jpeg
#697 3 years ago

We've had NIB Beatles since February, 2019 (15 months). I really love it, because it's fast, simple, straightforward and yet challenging, and I enjoy the music. It's nice to just play some pinball without a massive quest. I made SD cards with alternate mixes by @vongator and really enjoy playing Sqt. Pepper and White Album mixes.

Just finished my second mini-shop (clean, wax, new rings) yesterday, in preparation for a temporary swap for a Stern Star Trek Premium. We've played the ST at a friend's house & know we like it. I just hope I don't miss the quicker, straightforward Beatles too much while it's gone.

I keep my game on 3 balls, with max 3 extra balls, and after experimenting with them on, I removed the small 3/8" OD rubber rings from the outlane posts. I do have the outlanes closed down as much as possible. I still consider it a good game when I can get to Hard Day's Night multiball. I've gotten to Taxman multiball maybe 10-15 times - it is exhilarating! I managed to get 35 million in early February, 2020 BC (Before Covid19). Unfortunately, I had a buddy over that night, but he was a good sport & cheered me on during the ball that never seemed to end.
IMG_5873 (resized).jpegIMG_5873 (resized).jpeg

#698 3 years ago

Last post for today. While cleaning the game last night, I noticed for the 1st time something obvious on the jackpot shot. I'm surprised that I didn't notice this much sooner. No editorializing, just the photo.

IMG_7163 (resized).jpegIMG_7163 (resized).jpeg
#699 3 years ago
Quoted from Adaminski:

Last post for today. While cleaning the game last night, I noticed for the 1st time something obvious on the jackpot shot. I'm surprised that I didn't notice this much sooner. No editorializing, just the photo.
[quoted image]

Ok, I give. What surprise?

#700 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Not if you shop around. As I posted distributor and price previously they can be had for much less.

I don't think GRG is doing that deal anymore, got one from them and like a week later the price was back at msrp.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tinton Falls, NJ
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

7,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

10,282 (OBO)
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

There are 2,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 42.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-beatlemania-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/14?hl=spelunk71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.