(Topic ID: 228691)

The Beatles - Beatlemania official owners and fan club!

By Psw757

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,094 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by Mitoska
  • Topic is favorited by 102 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240412-132250~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240412-132252 (resized).png
6A7A3CE6-C367-4DF9-A933-BC8E1BEF8C97 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4095 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_1143 (resized).JPG
IMG_1144 (resized).JPG
IMG_1145 (resized).JPG
IMG_1142 (resized).jpg
5740519F-BE1C-435D-BF55-8FEFAC6BD961 (resized).jpeg
Beatles speaker lights (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).JPG
IMG_3168 (resized).JPG
IMG_3170 (resized).JPG
IMG_3167 (resized).JPG
There are 2,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 42.
#501 4 years ago
Quoted from Cz-czar:

Don’t see anything under Audit menus (there are several sub-menus in there), but found this. Is that it? (I changed it to yes and set dates, but not sure I’m hearing anything.)[quoted image]

That's the one! Turn on to yes. My apologies for neglecting to double check the Feature Adjustment Number.

47 People!

#502 4 years ago
Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

That's the one! Turn on to yes.
47 People!

It's Adjustment 58 in the latest code. You should update to make sure you have all the latest!

#503 4 years ago
Quoted from jtaudio:

It's Adjustment 58 in the latest code. You should update to make sure you have all the latest!

Holy Crap I was right to begin with. Yes, thank you for clarifying. I didn't think to ask about the latest code being installed. I just figured everyone updates like a lunk head.

58 people! LOL

Murphy's Law

#504 4 years ago
Quoted from Cz-czar:

Don’t see anything under Audit menus (there are several sub-menus in there), but found this. Is that it? (I changed it to yes and set dates, but not sure I’m hearing anything.)[quoted image]

Yep...that’s the one but make sure your date is set as that is the trigger event.

Doesn’t happen every game and isn’t the same callout or vocal every time but sure is a nice holiday treat!

#505 4 years ago

Holy Crap I was right to begin with. Yes, thank you for clarifying. I didn't think to ask about the latest code being installed. I just figured everyone updates like a lunk head.
58 people! LOL
Murphy's Law

Just got the machine Monday. Been busy playing. Haven’t installed the update yet. Lol. Sorry about that.

I played a bunch tonight and heard a few holiday messages. Nice touch.

#506 4 years ago
Quoted from Cz-czar:

Just got the machine Monday. Been busy playing. Haven’t installed the update yet. Lol. Sorry about that.
I played a bunch tonight and heard a few holiday messages. Nice touch.

Great! They are programmed to run 12/12-12/27 each year so I'm glad you got a chance to hear some.

#507 4 years ago

Had a nice holiday gift due to achieving a score of over 25 million and finally getting my initials entered as the Taxman champ.

Question: One person said holiday greetings are programmed through 1/1 and another said 12/27. Curious as to who is right since I have a New Year’s Eve party with 30 people coming.

#508 4 years ago
Quoted from iluvak9:

Had a nice holiday gift due to achieving a score of over 25 million and finally getting my initials entered as the Taxman champ.
Question: One person said holiday greetings are programmed through 1/1 and another said 12/27. Curious as to who is right since I have a New Year’s Eve party with 30 people coming.

Why take a chance... set your date to 12/25/2019 the day of the party.

#509 4 years ago
Quoted from iluvak9:

The game coder told me directly that he set them for 12/12-12/27.

#510 4 years ago
Quoted from iluvak9:

I had read in an article featuring GG that the call outs were Christmas and New Year's wishes that ran until 1/1. But I played several games this morning 12/28 and NO holiday call outs were made. So if you have a New Years eve party, I'd reset the calendar on the pin to get the callouts if that's what you'd like to have. Good luck with the party!

#511 4 years ago

I am having a problem my machine keeps randomly selecting mode and sometimes has the spinner sticking. Any ideas on how to fix?

#512 4 years ago

Anyone able to open the code in pinball browser and tell me how much time they allotted for ticket to ride?
Wanted to see if they got it long enough for the honest chorus part of song if I had that mode play for 1 minute.

I recall there being a few songs over 1 minute but the std settings for modes are only 30-40 seconds.

#513 4 years ago

Just had a weird thing happen when powering up. Flipping the switch did not turn it on. Cycled it a couple times and could hear some small tick sounds near the power supply each time. Unplugged it for about 20 seconds and plugged it back in and it powered right up. That was weird.

Machine is a week out of the box and still under warranty. Wondering if this might be cause for concern or any other diagnostics that I should run.

#514 4 years ago
Quoted from rodcom:

I am having a problem my machine keeps randomly selecting mode and sometimes has the spinner sticking. Any ideas on how to fix?

I have had to "adjust" my spinner by hand once. I have maybe 800 plays on mine. Take a ball out of the trough, and while the game is "OFF" spin the ball around the loop to the spinner, and make sure you have a buttery run through it. Check the spinner next to the pop bumpers as well. Sometimes it takes just the tiniest tweak by hand. Not much effort at all. Also make sure their mounting screws are right too.

For the randomly selecting the mode - how long have you had your game? It "does" automatically select the mode, unless you adjust it to what you desire via the flipper button.

#515 4 years ago
Quoted from Cz-czar:

Just had a weird thing happen when powering up. Flipping the switch did not turn it on. Cycled it a couple times and could hear some small tick sounds near the power supply each time. Unplugged it for about 20 seconds and plugged it back in and it powered right up. That was weird.
Machine is a week out of the box and still under warranty. Wondering if this might be cause for concern or any other diagnostics that I should run.

What firmware version are you running? It's sounds like you did a perfect cache clearing and reset. Hopefully it won't happen again. Make sure you have the latest firmware. ; )

#516 4 years ago

What firmware version are you running? It's sounds like you did a perfect cache clearing and reset. Hopefully it won't happen again. Make sure you have the latest firmware. ; )

I just updated to the latest from the Sterns web site - 1.10.0, just yesterday. Will have to monitor and see if it happens again.

#517 4 years ago

Just did a stream of playing the game with my mom who is a big Beatles fan but a novice pinball player. I put a camera on the topper so it can be seen how it interacts with the game. It actually helps a lot for telling how close you are to completing Beatlemania.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/527564516

#518 4 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Just did a stream of playing the game with my mom who is a big Beatles fan but a novice pinball player. I put a camera on the topper so it can be seen how it interacts with the game. It actually helps a lot for telling how close you are to completing Beatlemania.

Awesome. Thanks for sharing. Wish I could find one. I have the platinum and don’t care much for the backglass art - I like the gold better with the band, game name and drum more visible. Was hoping to get the topper to add some of that art to the front of the machine, but it’s been hard to find one so far.

I did find a gold translite for $120. Figured I can sub that out and then store the original platinum for safe keeping.

#519 4 years ago
Quoted from Cz-czar:

Awesome. Thanks for sharing. Wish I could find one. I have the platinum and don’t care much for the backglass art - I like the gold better with the band, game name and drum more visible. Was hoping to get the topper to add some of that art to the front of the machine, but it’s been hard to find one so far.
I did find a gold translite for $120. Figured I can sub that out and then store the original platinum for safe keeping.

Been on the hunt for a topper as well.

I was told by several distributors that Stern might be making a limited amount of toppers again 1st qtr 2020. Apparently there has been a fair amount of interest since they stopped production.

I hope this happens!

#520 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Been on the hunt for a topper as well.
I was told by several distributors that Stern might be making a limited amount of toppers again 1st qtr 2020. Apparently there has been a fair amount of interest since they stopped production.
I hope this happens!

That would be great. I’d order one. Is there a way we can give them feedback on this? Maybe I’ll send them an email.

#521 4 years ago
Quoted from Cz-czar:

Mine is a gold but I put the platinum translight in it. The gold translight is basically a repeat of the art in the middle of the playfield while the platinum is a repeat of the art on the sides of the cabinet. Since you can't see the sides of the cabinet easily in a line up I figured I'd put platinum translight on mine. I'd love to have a mirrored back glass/translight but that was only available on the diamond version and I haven't seen one for sale.

#522 4 years ago
Quoted from Cz-czar:

That would be great. I’d order one. Is there a way we can give them feedback on this? Maybe I’ll send them an email.

Email can never hurt and keep pestering the distros.

I was told to follow up in JAn.

#523 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone able to open the code in pinball browser and tell me how much time they allotted for ticket to ride?
Wanted to see if they got it long enough for the honest chorus part of song if I had that mode play for 1 minute.
I recall there being a few songs over 1 minute but the std settings for modes are only 30-40 seconds.

Perhaps you are getting occasional longer song times via hitting the mystery target award which will add time when in a song mode.

#524 4 years ago

Thanks to the folks who came up with the idea of changing the date for the New Year’s party.

#525 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Just sent a message at:

https://sternpinball.com/support/contact-us/

Here’s to hoping they make some more.

#526 4 years ago
Quoted from iluvak9:

Thanks to the folks who came up with the idea of changing the date for the New Year’s party.

Probably a good idea. I’ve not heard any holiday messages in 4-5 games today.

#527 4 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Mine is a gold but I put the platinum translight in it. The gold translight is basically a repeat of the art in the middle of the playfield while the platinum is a repeat of the art on the sides of the cabinet. Since you can't see the sides of the cabinet easily in a line up I figured I'd put platinum translight on mine. I'd love to have a mirrored back glass/translight but that was only available on the diamond version and I haven't seen one for sale.

My thoughts exactly. I also installed a platinum translite in my gold edition game.

#528 4 years ago
Quoted from iluvak9:

Perhaps you are getting occasional longer song times via hitting the mystery target award which will add time when in a song mode.

Yes I’ve had that happen too.

I was just wondering if anyone knew what the actual length of song in the code is.

I was contemplating doing a new mix of ticket to ride with the upbeat segment that occurs from 1:08-1:25 in the full length song.

I also currently have Can’t Buy Me Love split since it’s over a 2:00 song into a Medley of Can’t buy me love and day tripper and sounds fantastic.

#529 4 years ago
Quoted from Cz-czar:

Flipper Fidelity sells both translites for 79.95 each;
https://flipperfidelity.com/stern-store/translites/

#530 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Messaged Stern and received a curt message back that “The Beatles Topper is no longer available.”

Yeah, thanks, I knew that. Guessing they didn’t actually *read* the message. Oh well.

#531 4 years ago
Quoted from Cz-czar:

Messaged Stern and received a curt message back that “The Beatles Topper is no longer available.”
Yeah, thanks, I knew that. Guessing they didn’t actually *read* the message. Oh well.

Yeah, told me same thing on phone.

I literally called all the big distros asking if they had any left and 3/4 of them mentioned this possibly happening during 1st qtr. we will see I guess.

In the meantime if anyone wants to sell their topper, name your price within reason and send me a PM!

#532 4 years ago

I just installed the Laseriffic flipper decals and the Tilt Graphics, Inc. shooter plate (both purchased from Cointaker). I think that they look good.

20200101_154623 (resized).jpg20200101_154623 (resized).jpg20200101_154634 (resized).jpg20200101_154634 (resized).jpg20200101_154850 (resized).jpg20200101_154850 (resized).jpg20200101_154909 (resized).jpg20200101_154909 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#533 4 years ago

Well, I joined the gold club yesterday. A really cool game. Lovin it! I can still remember watching the Beatles perform on the Ed Sullivan show. I actually took some B&W photos of the TV screen during their performance.
Game wise, I'm going to add the real knocker, shaker motor, and the Topper.
Regarding the Topper, I queried Stern and got the following response:

"We are considering doing another run of these toppers during the first quarter of this year. We are working out all the details now and will make an announcement once everything is finalized."

So, it sounds promising!

#534 4 years ago

Where do you buy a real knocker for a modern Stern and is it difficult to install?

#535 4 years ago

You can get both the Real Knocker and Shaker Motor from PinballLife.com . Select Shop By Game Specific Parts and enter your game.

I did both on my Star Wars Premium. They're pretty easy to install. All wiring is Plug and Play. The Knocker itself is mounted in the bottom back of the main cabinet. Mounting hardware is provided.

#536 4 years ago
Quoted from TeeJayN:

Well, I joined the gold club yesterday. A really cool game. Lovin it! I can still remember watching the Beatles perform on the Ed Sullivan show. I actually took some B&W photos of the TV screen during their performance.
Game wise, I'm going to add the real knocker, shaker motor, and the Topper.
Regarding the Topper, I queried Stern and got the following response:
"We are considering doing another run of these toppers during the first quarter of this year. We are working out all the details now and will make an announcement once everything is finalized."
So, it sounds promising!

I’ve heard this as well and really hope they make some more, I want one!

#537 4 years ago

Wow what great time to spend with your mom. I love how patient you were.
My mom would have lasted 5 minutes and left. Great job I really enjoyed it. Game looks very fun

Quoted from twenty84:

#538 4 years ago

Got notification from a distro Friday evening that Stern is doing a small run within next couple weeks on toppers.

#539 4 years ago

Is the topper interactive with the game at all? Anyone care to post a video of it in action?

#540 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Is the topper interactive with the game at all? Anyone care to post a video of it in action?

Yes the Beatlemania letters interact with the game. Several videos already on YouTube. One of the few games I felt Really needed the topper. Especially considering the price...

#541 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

The most useful interactivity is the Beatlemania letters light up as you complete them on the topper. They appear on the LCD occasionally but it is nice to be able to look up at the topper and see how far you are as these are not anywhere else in the game.

1 week later
#542 4 years ago

So Stern stated that 1614 Beatles Gold pins would be made. Have all 1614 been made? Or is the production run of the Golds so far leaving more to be made? Just wondering.

#543 4 years ago

PAPApinball tutorial is up:

#544 4 years ago

Watching Bowen play makes me realize how bad I am

#545 4 years ago

You too?!

#546 4 years ago

Anyone trying to trade one of these for a Stranger Things pro? Not digging it, and love The Beatles. Let me know.

#547 4 years ago

Joined the club. When are toppers being made?

833D0E99-567D-4326-B7D2-5CC76B7AAF97 (resized).jpeg833D0E99-567D-4326-B7D2-5CC76B7AAF97 (resized).jpegF4841A08-5749-48AB-87B7-4C600EF73A05 (resized).jpegF4841A08-5749-48AB-87B7-4C600EF73A05 (resized).jpegF512E038-D330-4D6A-A492-0BF842D5BC21 (resized).jpegF512E038-D330-4D6A-A492-0BF842D5BC21 (resized).jpeg
#548 4 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Joined the club. When are toppers being made?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Another very small run in feb. better get your order in as I know many are spoken for already.

#549 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Anyone trying to trade one of these for a Stranger Things pro? Not digging it, and love The Beatles. Let me know.

I thought you were really getting a big woody for a Stranger Things? What happened?

Like you, I really like to play my friend's Beatles. But I'm out of room or I would have me one already.

#550 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I thought you were really getting a big woody for a Stranger Things? What happened?
Like you, I really like to play my friend's Beatles. But I'm out of room or I would have me one already.

Nope, I was super excited for the theme because I love the show, but then Stern showed the game and my heart broke a little, and then I played the game and I died inside a little, like a great part of my childhood was just erased from existence and in it's place was put nothing but cold harsh memories and cruel experiences, and all I was left with was a shittier version of Attack from Mars (which I also don't like).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

10,282 (OBO)
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

There are 2,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 42.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-beatlemania-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/11?hl=cz-czar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.