Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by fusion301
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ti_cq.jpg
    judge_dredd.JPG
    dd2.jpg
    agbwt_pp.jpg
    air_races1.jpg
    blk_hole.jpg
    st_Lou.jpg
    spn_eys.jpg
    ccm_gin.jpg
    spidy.jpg
    FF_Pin_up.jpg
    es_spy_hun.jpg
    SC_Mibs.jpg
    scuba1.jpg
    el_D_Atl.jpg
    dp_2001_vamp.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fusion301.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 13 years ago

Anyone else drooling the entire time over that brand new Attack from mars at the show....
    wow that thing was nice looking. I grabbed the guys card but now cant find it - anyone know who he is - i think he was from CT.

nevermind - I found it, Doug Huse
    guy does amazing work.

#30 13 years ago

I just put the super brights from cointaker in my STTNG - it actually looks really cool, I even managed to not have to use as many bulbs in some of the GI lamps since they are so freaking bright. I will be making some adjustments here and there but overall the inserts look pretty darn cool. I'll try and post some picts.

http://cointaker.com/category.sc?categoryId=60 These things are no joke

Yeh I didnt like that ToM layout at all - ToM needs warm colors / reds yellows I'll keep my ToM the way it is maybe just some inserts.

One cool thing I did on the STTNG was put super bright purple lights in the bird of prey ship, helps light up the entire upper playfield with a nice purple glow but positioned right you the dont shine in your eyes.

Yeh there were two TOTAN's there the one needed some help especially that lamp, something was def wrong there and I think the one flipper was a bit weak

#32 13 years ago

yeh I only got the inserts and half the back box as kind of a test - i will now go back and buy the other ones I need: quick link its not finished but looks good so far
    http://evolvestudios.com/sttng/

the only down fall of the super brights is they are not wide angle so for bulbs that go horizontal you may need somehting else - I paid 100 bucks - but like I said its not for the entire game and non of the flashers yet

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fusion301.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beast-of-the-east-friday-at-the-a-town-pin-show?tu=fusion301 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.