DSCF6736 (resized).JPG
DSCF6735 (resized).JPG
DSCF6734 (resized).JPG
DSCF6733 (resized).JPG
DSCF6732 (resized).JPG
DSCF6731 (resized).JPG
DSCF6730 (resized).JPG
DSCF6729 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for sale

"THE BALLY GAME SHOW" Populated Playfield

Added: December 26th, 2018 Ended: January 7th, 2019
Condition: Used, good condition

Price

$ 600 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

Fully populated top and bottom (nothing missing as far as I know). PF is in really good condition and ramps in decent shape. Just going to try and let the pics speak for themselves and answer questions to the best of my ability. I can take additional pics if needed. I can crate and ship at buyers expense. I have a Fastenal nearby.Would much rather go with local pickup.

Item photos

DSCF6725 (resized).JPG
DSCF6726 (resized).JPG
DSCF6727 (resized).JPG
DSCF6728 (resized).JPG
DSCF6729 (resized).JPG
DSCF6730 (resized).JPG
DSCF6731 (resized).JPG
DSCF6732 (resized).JPG
DSCF6733 (resized).JPG
DSCF6734 (resized).JPG
DSCF6735 (resized).JPG
DSCF6736 (resized).JPG
DSCF6737 (resized).JPG
DSCF6738 (resized).JPG
DSCF6739 (resized).JPG
DSCF6740 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Sargeant, MN, US

Seller insights

These are dozer1's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to dozer1's stats page

#2 3 years ago

Someone was looking for this playfield in the below forum (post 264). You should contact that poster, and post in the forum for all to see.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-playfields-you-havent-seen-and-i-havent-seen?tq=Game+show&tu=

Glws

#3 3 years ago

Thanks bluespin . Looks like it was from 2 years ago, but I will link this to the PF forum and contact the poster.

#4 3 years ago

I have had some inquiries on the ramps for this. Would rather sell complete. Any interest in this or is this nice populated PF going to be parted out?

#5 3 years ago

Would be a shame to part it out, someone will be very happy if you keep in intact...once you sell the ramps and a few plastics you will be stuck with the leftovers...if your not in a hurry then wait for the right buyer, you will make his/her day

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Would be a shame to part it out, someone will be very happy if you keep in intact...once you sell the ramps and a few plastics you will be stuck with the leftovers...if your not in a hurry then wait for the right buyer, you will make his/her day

I’ll second this. I’ve parted a few fully populated playfields but they were blown out pretty badly. After I sold the desirable parts I was stuck holding a ton of left over. Of course I use the generic parts in fixing other games but game specific parts sit forever.

#7 3 years ago

Price reduction bump. An opportunity that you may never see again.

#8 3 years ago

Final price drop before parts start coming off.

#9 3 years ago

Dibs on a couple of these guys:

pasted_image (resized).png
#10 3 years ago

Duly noted lordloss Haven't started parting this out yet. Probably in a week if not spoken for by then.

An interesting fact about Game Show ramps. I have been in touch with both parties that would potentially reproduce these ramps. There is almost no chance that they will ever be reproduced. If you need ramps for yours, PM me your interests and I will take note of them if it comes down to parting it out. If the PF sells all together, I will mark it as sold and also PM anybody who inquires about anything. Thanks

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside