(Topic ID: 87630)

The Bally Game Show Club! Contestants Welcome!

By Skrippy

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 days ago by knazzo
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9404A23B-A85C-411F-9832-E576A5D08F4C (resized).jpeg
wide (resized).jpeg
PC070005.JPG
PC070001.JPG
IMAG3340.jpg
IMAG3339.jpg
IMAG3332.jpg
IMAG2663.jpg

#1 7 years ago

I just got this one shopped out and playing! I thought to my self this game is very fun, quirky, fast and I think deserves its own club!

She's quite beautiful! This is one my father has been looking for for a long while. It's one of his favorites and it has grown on me a lot. The first picture is a good depiction of what the whole playfield looked like then the after pictures, they don't really do it justice, but the blue and green alternating LEDs look really good!

How would you like to be a contestant on Ballys Game Show!

IMAG2663.jpg IMAG3332.jpg IMAG3339.jpg IMAG3340.jpg
#2 7 years ago

Nice. I have wanted one for years, and I never see them for sale in mich. I even got a nos pf. I could find a nos pf but not the game!
enjoy

#3 7 years ago

Thanks, I wasn't really looking for it... It just kinda showed up! And my father and I jumped on it!

And good luck on your search for one!

1 month later
#4 7 years ago

Not much of a club yet! I'm about to start shopping one of these out, but I'm missing the center ramp entrance gate. Anyone got a line on a replacement? I would love just a picture of how it's assembled along with the switch at least!

Thanks

7 months later
#5 7 years ago

Is this a club? Is the game that rare on ownership or are Game Show owners the shyest people in the pinball community? Lol

#6 7 years ago

I tried to like it. Played for a couple of hours on location & walked away hating it.
Perhaps it was just another poorly maintained route pin, I don't know.

1 week later
#7 6 years ago

It's the only pin remaining in my lineup. I'd love to add some more system 11's. They are my favorite era. It's a simple, yet clever pin that doesn't get enough love.

#8 6 years ago

I own Game Show... I love the mirrored back glass. This game is a ton of fun and doesn't break the bank.

Kerry

#9 6 years ago

Love love love my Game Show. Easy, but so fun. I play it as much as Metallica. I'll never sell mine.

#10 6 years ago

Just had an amazing game of Gameshow. 34 Mil.
I thought I'd bump this topic because this machine deserves more love.
Every machine needs and analog bell.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Nice. I have wanted one for years, and I never see them for sale in mich. I even got a nos pf. I could find a nos pf but not the game!
enjoy

to bad your far away this is NOT mine

miami.craigslist.org link

#12 6 years ago

I think its the cheesest game ever and that may be why I enjoy mine so much. I found a near flawless beauty also.

I love the real alarm bell inside the cabinet when it goes off. It's loud and you can feel the entire game shake from it. Simple rules but the game play keeps me pushing the start button.

#13 6 years ago

Sold mine 10 years ago, but here's a couple pics of playfield and backglass under blacklight. Fun Game.

PC070001.JPGPC070005.JPG

3 years later
#14 3 years ago

Anyone of the Gameshow owners know where to get a spare “Car” drop target assembly? Even the opto board would work.

1 year later
#15 1 year ago

Does anyone has a source for the Car drop target sticker?

I need a new one.

Thanks

2 months later
#16 1 year ago

Anyone knows if there is a newer software version as L-3. Since there are plenty of bugs. Some are game breaking. Also the game has some serious lags sometimes...

#17 1 year ago

Anyone have or know where I can get the right slingshot plastic? It's the only plastic broken in my game

I'd be happy to buy L&R set if anyone has both.

Let me know.
Thank You!

Kerry Richard
925-963-6300

#18 1 year ago

I parted out a Game Show a couple of years ago. I still have most of the mechs (not single car drop), targets, probably all the light boards, many switches, rats nest of playfield wiring. PM me if you need anything like that for your game.

2 weeks later
#19 1 year ago

I just purchased a game show and one part is not functioning properly. The car drop down opto was missing so I ordered a new one. How many times during normal game play does the car target drop to unlock the car shot? for some reason the new opto is not tripping when the car target it hit so either I have a faulty new opto or a wiring issue.

Thanks for any input

11 months later
#20 9 months ago

Hi all
I am making spinner decals for Bally/Williams stuff that have these holographic decals - many games from the 80's and 90's. In general they are $2.50 shipped in the US for a pair and $4.00 shipped international for a pair. Shipping stays the same if you buy more.

PM me if interested.
Dan

wide (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#21 7 months ago

Joined the club today. Pretty cool game. Think it’ll stay around for a while. Guessing Ramps are impossible to find?

9404A23B-A85C-411F-9832-E576A5D08F4C (resized).jpeg
5 months later
#22 40 days ago

I'm in need of the insert decals. Anyone know where I can get those. Also any one having this issue. When my car drop target goes down, sometimes the ball gets stuck in the hole. It's rare but happens sometimes.
Thank YOU

3 weeks later
#23 15 days ago

If somebody needs some parts, i have a semi populated Game Show playfield.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside