5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by citerne
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images (resized).jpg
    images (1) (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

Hello guys

Since the ban of all public electronic games in Greece due to crumbling issues years ago the following announcement is the first ever real effort to revive the pinball culture in our area.
    I know that for the most of you (probably for all of you) is very far away to visit however I thought to let this community know about it. Many of us here we were waiting for something like that to happen for a long time.

The Athens Pinball Museum, the first in Greece, have just open for the public (September 2018).

With a daily entrance fee of 10€, people of all ages can play unlimited.

The Athens Pinball Museum exhibits pieces constructed from 1958 tο the most recent years.
    Οver 100 pinball machine titles, perfectly maintained, in excellent condition and 100% playable are there for you to admire or play with.

The goal of the museum is to present to the general public these electro-mechanical miracles as well as their preservation over time.

Α workshop for repair and maintenance works on the premises of the Athens Pinball Museum.

At the cafe, with no entrance fee, you can enjoy coffee, drinks and snacks

Working hours 10:00am to 00:00 (midnight)

Address: Dionisiou Aeropagitou & Makri 2
    (next to the Acropolis Museum and Acropolis Metro station)

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpgimages (1) (resized).jpgimages (1) (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg
    #2 5 years ago

Looks really good.

#3 5 years ago

Beautiful space.

#4 5 years ago

Nice to hear that there is a such place in Europe, and near a very touristic area.
    I will talk about it around me, in the Francophone community.

#5 5 years ago

Damn, love the character!
    Hope to visit someday.

9 months later
    #6 4 years ago

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-athens-pinball-museum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.