image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolftownjeff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#181 8 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Hotel still at regular rate. Can't remember when the show discounts become available...

the 2 listed show hotels, code pinfest 2016 are 109$,

2 weeks later
#266 8 years ago
Quoted from Renouart:

Is this right? It will be my first time too, but can't get there until Saturday. When does it really start winding down?

Pinball shows are strange.
It starts winding down as soon as it opens. Often games are sold before the show even starts.
Around 3 pm Sat things slowly start to leave and it just builds from there.
By 6 pm Sat. things really start leaving and some vendors are packing up.
Still, the east coast must attend show, along with York in the fall.

#278 8 years ago

Target Alpha for sale and will be at show on free play.
Unless sold before hand.
New BG, Plastics, both sets of drop targets, rubbers, bulbs, chrome ball, all 3 flippers rebuilt.
PF has been stripped and cleaned/polished.
Game is 100%.

Signed/autographed apron with documentation by Wayne Neyens Gotlieb game designer.

1995$

4 weeks later
#608 8 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

***List has been updated to reflect anything added or that has been sold as of 3/28/16 4:38pm EST***
Here is a 13 page recap of what everyone has posted FOR SALE or FOR TRADE. I apologize in advance if I missed anything. I figured this would be easier to view rather than scrolling through 12 pages of stuff. If something has been sold or is no longer available let me know and I'll edit the list. Enjoy!
Pinsider username is listed first followed by the games they have for sale or for trade.
Alan_L - Sharpshooter and Taxi, all for sale
EvilJack - Johnny Mnemonic for sale
Pinwizkid - Party Zone for trade
Whridlsoncestood - Algar for sale
eabundy - Bride of Pinbot for sale $2400, shopped out LEDS, new ramps, OR $4500 converted to the new 2.0 Bride of Pinbot
ibuypinballs - Terminator 3, GI LEDS, $3500. Who Dunnit for sale. Ms Pacman Galaga cocktail table with 60 of the best 1980's video games, $1000. Quickdraw for sale.
Kawydud - HUO Dale Jr for sale
arcademojo - Stern Galaxy for sale
PiNDoCToR - ALL FOR SALE: Player quality Taxi, Class of 1812 whitewood, Bone Busters with NOS playfield and restored cabinet,Vegas with NOS playfield and restored cabinet, Freddy super nice and signed by Robert Englund.
tp - Baywatch, nice game, new rubber ,frosted LEDS, rebuilt flippers, $2000
Saveleaningtower - Wizard of OZ (NIB WOZRR) for sale
1stpinballdave - Gottlieb Sunshine and Williams Cut-T shopped and ready to go plus a shopped/restored Williams Planets and an unshopped Gottlieb Lancers for sale
cooke - King of Diamonds FOR SALE. I'll be asking $1500. corey[at]londonpinball.ca
louknees - Project Bally Wizard for sale
Tokkentakker - Capt Fantastic project for sale
PAIDGE - restored TOTAN to sell, Can also bring a player quality TOTAN
pinjunky - Americas Most Haunted, High Speed II, Attack From MArs, Star Wars EP1. ALL FOR TRADE
pinrayhji - HUO Wizard of Oz Standard
sevenrites - Hot Shots $1100, Starship Troopers - $1850, Spring Break $1100, Terminator 2 - $2350
wolftownjeff - Target Alpha for sale, New BG, Plastics, both sets of drop targets, rubbers, bulbs, chrome ball, all 3 flippers rebuilt.
PF has been stripped and cleaned/polished. Game is 100% asking $1995
ataritoday - Fire! for sale
Redeyes - Johnny Mnemonic for sale
jrush2112 - Nice Baywatch FOR SALE $1800
kjm8888 - Super Mario Bros for sale
islandpinball- Silver Slugger for sale
splitskull - Revenge From Mars, F14, Road Kings, Nip It - FOR TRADE OR FOR SALE
Tuna_Delight - 1956 Gottlieb Harbor Lites project woodrail for sale
Pbpins - NBA Fast Break fully LED'd for sale
TheRave - For Sale or For Trade: Special Force, LED displays, just had the boards redone, above average PF (minor wear/planking), overall great players game $800 and Volcano PF is really nice, BG has some touchup but overall good $800, take both for $1500
pinjunky - Theater of Magic for sale
joseph77 - working Donkey Kong original cabinet for sale. Also Earthshaker and Game Show for sale
mitch1985 - Deadly Weapon for sale
TaTa - Ripleys Believe It Or Not for sale and a Safe Cracker for sale
pinrayhji - Big Hurt for sale
bigd1979 - Original Run Metallica with mods for sale
Drano - Space Station for sale
Whridlsoncestood - Gottlieb Genesis for sale. Shopped out, NOS translight and NOS ramps. Cliffy ramp enterance kit installed too.
dracula40 - Bally Wizard $1000 or OBO, Slugfest $1500 or OBO, Gottlieb Hulk $1000 or OBO
jrpinball - Shopped and massaged 1976 Williams Blue Chip for sale
Rustyck - Players Revenge From Mars $1950
Williams_Fan - I have a HUO Tron, HUO Avengers HULK LE, Strange World, Fireball Classic, Firepower, and Twilight Zone I will be selling.
Pinphila - Iron Man - LEDs, mirror blades, cabinet protectors, candy red armor and legs, laseriffic tipper, mod, flipper fidelity. $5200. Will trade for a nice Indiana Jones.
tomh52722 - Demolition Man for TRADE
VegasMike - World Cup Soccer(reimport w/new plastics, motor, ball, LEDS, etc.) and Breakshot for SALE
ryandimx - Space Station FOR SALE. Nintendo Vs Ice Climber FOR SALE $700
joe2012 - Chicago Gaming Co. Ultimate Arcade 2. 100 games. Looks and plays great. No screen burn. Pick up only. $1600.00 o.b.o.
Anidor - Monopoly $2750
Pinhead1499 - Williams Spanish Eyes. Complete and nice with manual, schematic and framed flyer. FOR SALE Asking $700. Gottlieb Big Hit. Needs some work but in decent shape. Some playfield wear. FOR SALE Asking $500
shacklersrevenge - 1988 Williams Jokerz! FOR SALE. See post 577 for full details. Would consider a trade for another pin, or system 11 or take $1100, or $1000 if you leave it on the floor for Friday for free play.
billsfanmd - HUO Game of Thrones Pro loaded with mods. Shaker, mirror blades, speaker leds, plastic protectors, flags, old signs, sword decal mod, custom cards, new flipper bats and buttons. FOR SALE $4600
Butch2099 - I have a Star Wars Episode 1, The Who's Tommy Pinball Wizard, and a Monopoly that will be for sale between now and the show. I'm only 15 minutes east of the show. $2,500 each. I will also have a MAME multicade up for sale.
Butch2009(selling for a friend) - New in box Metallica Monsters Premium from the Nov run. $6,900
** EDIT - List has been updated to reflect anything added or that has been sold as of 3/28/16 4:38pm EST **

The Target Alpha is autographed on the apron by Wayne Neynes. Paper work documentation.

3 weeks later
#1210 7 years ago

Sorry if this has already been asked.
Who will be selling new PF glass?

#1213 7 years ago

Standard size JJP Invisaglass new in box. Has logo. Never been out of the box.

295$ delivered to Allentown.

#1245 7 years ago

I would like to buy 4-7 pinglups at the show.
thx

1 week later
#1510 7 years ago
Quoted from stefallica:

Hi, coming to Allentown on Friday , is there pinball places (stores or arcades) besides TNT amusements on my way up there coming from NYC ?
Also , where is the best place to eat wings near Allentown?
Thx
Stef

The farmers market is steps away and to die for.
Every kind of food you could imagine.

#1682 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

So I see that it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow. I've got a pickup to haul pins so I have no idea how I'm supposed to pull this off. Anyone else in the same dilemma?

I just bought a very used camper shell.

1 week later
#2127 7 years ago
Quoted from Gatecrasher:

It was my 1st Allentown show and I thought it was pretty-good. I liked the Farmer's Market across the street too. I was in Allentown on business and timed the trip to allow me to hit the show too.
There was a decent selection of machines to play although it was obvious that some people still don't believe in the concept of a "Show" vs a Flea Market and were only there to either buy or sell stuff rather than anything else. That's not the main reason I go to a show. I can buy a pinball machine anytime I want. I don't need to go to a show other than to play them and mingle.
Too many pins were removed early and shut-off after being sold. It definitely takes a lot of the luster out of the show and the penalty for early removal should be looked at as the consignment fee and buyer's premium like an auction would charge. They should increase the penalty for removing games early though to $50 or more. Maybe that will help remind people what a "show" is really supposed to be about.
Sellers get to bring machines to a large show and sell them for free which is a great deal in itself not to mention getting free admission too. Try doing that on eBay or anywhere else with no consignment fees.
I sold some of my parts to fellow Pinsiders and had the chance to meet them in person but I didn't go to the show to sell parts. I went to hang out and play some pinball although I did buy a couple knick knacks too.
That's just the way I feel about it. People who think they are owed something because they brought a game that they were trying to sell at the show really need to remove their heads from their asses. Especially if they are complaining about the early removal fee. The people who bring games to the show just for others to play that are not for sale are the true credits to the hobby and should be commended. Unfortunately those are getting fewer and far between nowadays.
I think Pinfest was well-organized and managed nicely. I had a good time and it was worth the $34 I paid for two days. No complaints there. I hope I can go again.

It was very nice getting to meet you in person! Thanks so much for your wonderful parts! You were very kind to me with your prices. Your stuff is beautiful, looks wonderful and fit perfectly. The back story was way cool, not often you get to meet a manufacturer. Your parts are installed and looking great.

#2196 7 years ago

I love the Allentown and York show.

1 week later
#2219 7 years ago

Congrats on the new job!
Good luck with the move.
This means you must show up at York!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Manlius, NY
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oceanside, NY
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolftownjeff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-allentown-pinfest-2016-thread?tu=wolftownjeff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.