image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vegasmike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#559 8 years ago

I should be able to bring a WCS and a Breakshot to sell. I can post pics as soon as i finish cleaning them up.

The WCS is a reimport, but i put in new plastics, motor, ball, leds, and a lot of other stuff.

Quoted from DarthFett72:

My T2 has been sold as well. May bring players condition Earthshaker if anyone is interested. PM for pics. Looking for IJ, TZ, WH20, Tron, WCS and I'm sure I'm leaving something else out haha. tp you got anything you're bringing aka WH20? hehe

1 week later
#769 8 years ago

WCS?

Quoted from scooter8416:

Looking for nice examples of: earthshaker, fish tales, Dr. Who, Johnny Mnemonic, Indiana Jones (WMS), pretty much any 90's B/W DMD, and system 11 games.
ES
FT
DW
JM
IJ

2 weeks later
#1242 7 years ago

Breakshot! still available for sale. Can bring to Allentown. 100% working, new titan rubbers. Small playfield hole under flipper, small wear spot by 8-ball. $1,850.

See pictures here:

https://goo.gl/photos/s2kGzPBVXu5LtzPBA

#1403 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Oh sure, two interest me, but the prices don't.

My WCS (and Breakshot) are now listed in the marketplace. They will both be in Allentown in the free-play area Friday if they aren't sold.

#1413 7 years ago

WCS has been sold. Breakshot is still available and should be in Freeplay area. Google doc updated.

#1556 7 years ago

Come visit these ladies on Friday in the Free Play area!image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2014 7 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Had a great time, and the time flies.
Just wanted to put a question mark on this. Not trying to start a war, and I understand that the show doesn't want games taken out.
I had an Austin Powers in free play, it was played constantly. The shots were too hard for people, as all the post rubber were smacked up and off their posts and into the ball trough/cabinet lol (never seen that before)
So anyways, this was my machine to get free admission to the show. On the the last day, around 3pm, someone bought the machine and needed to take it, as they had a long drive ahead. I told them it was okay, but they had to pay the $25 exit fee to take it now. They did and off they went.
Now the night before, I bought a nice Breakshot that someone had brought, and I left it on the show floor. I was going to take it that night, but figured it wasn't pressing or necessary and people could enjoy it until I was ready to load it. At around 3pm, I started to break it down after the AP sale, as I too had a long drive ahead, and was scolded for doing so. I was told to pay the $25. I ended up paying it, but it didn't sit right with me, here's why.
I had already brought and registered my Austin Powers for free play admittance both days, and it was paid for when it was removed the last day, by the buyer.
I could have taken the Breakshot with no penalty the night before, but instead, I left it and it got played for 5+ hours the next day, and I'm penalized because I wanted to take it home before 6? I already had my one game in, and it was paid for to leave, doesn't make sense to me that I needed to pay for the second one. You can buy from vendors and flea markets and take your games whenever you'd like, and since the breakshot wasn't even registered...
Talked to a few friends, and we'll probably just pop for a vendor spot next year for the freedom and less hassle.

That's not right - the Breakshot that you purchased (mine) was only registered for Free Play on Friday, because I knew I had to leave early Saturday AM. I even paid the $17 admission to get into the show on Sat.

There shouldn't be a penalty for taking a game down if it's not registered for Free Play on that day.

I hope you enjoy the Breakshot, however!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Manlius, NY
$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vegasmike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-allentown-pinfest-2016-thread?tu=vegasmike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.