image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#108 8 years ago
Quoted from tk-the-jammer:

I could arrange if interested. I have one with good playfield. Plays perfect, just needs cabinet decals. Players quality

I have a brand new complete set of decals for sp that I could bring.

#109 8 years ago
Quoted from Arcadedl:

Oh man...Mother's day weekend, looks like I'm out.

Show is Friday and saturday. Mother's day sunday. Worse case scenario go friday.Fortunately for me my wife knows a happy dad makes for a happy mom.

1 week later
#188 8 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

I'm putting up my WOZECLE up for sale. Can bring to the show if paid for up front. Mint condition. No issues/never had any issues. Got it NIB in Feb 2014. Have some extras: Color manual, translite signed by Jack, some WOZ figurines, etc. Playfield has Cliffy protectors installed. PM if interested. I can take/send whatever pics you want. $7,500. Will be at the show Friday (early afternoon) and leaving Saturday morning.

Any trade options on this?

1 week later
#211 8 years ago

If someone wants a nice baywatch for 2k lmk. Playfield, ramps, plastics very nice. New rubber, frosted leds, flippers rebuilt. Can bring to atown if paid in advance. Also willing to add cash and trade up for something on my wishlist.

3 weeks later
#452 8 years ago

Newbie friend friend of the wife looking to get 1st pin. Unfortunately he's looking for one under $1500. He liked high speed as a youth seems to be only description of what he's looking for, although under 1500 should narrow the field.

1 week later
#519 8 years ago

So I had my baywatch put aside for a fellow pinsider to pick up atown. He's found one closer and backed out. For the time being I'd like to just trade it towards a t3 or radical(or something on wishlist). If it dosnt work out I'll be asking 2k with atown delivery an option. Ramps,plastics, playfield very nice, cab is decent.

#551 8 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

I have a HUO Tron, HUO Avengers HULK LE, Strange World, Fireball Classic, Firepower, and Twilight Zone I will be selling.

Didn't you get the memo? The term huo has absolutely no relation to condition.

#603 8 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Oh one other thing, all the promo codes listed on the website for nearby hotels don't seem to work anymore, they all used up or has anyone had luck booking one recently?
http://www.pinfestival.com/lodging.html

Call the hotel directly. I think the numbers in this thread somewhere. Can't wait!!

#635 8 years ago

Looking for radical.

#687 8 years ago
Quoted from gac:

That Congo looks nice. Wish I had something I could trade for it.

I agree, nice looking congo.

#763 8 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

29 days away!! Can't wait! Not only will this be my first time attending Allentown, it will be my first pinball show/expo period.

Gonna be a good time. Counting the days also!!

#868 8 years ago

Tossing around the idea of trying to trade my near mint (minor scuff on cab) very low play rbion for a like condition sopranos. Lmk also may be open to a couple of pins from my wishlist.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oceanside, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-allentown-pinfest-2016-thread?tu=tp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.