image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spider3582.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1065 8 years ago

Will be looking for a Spirit of 76 backglass at Pinfest

#1263 8 years ago

Will have money in my pocket looking for a Gottlieb EM. That Top Score looks nice. Any other Gottlieb EM out there. I will contact you to see where you are first thing on Friday when it opens.

#1335 7 years ago

Anybody have a Spirit of 76 backglass at pinfest

#1382 7 years ago

Looks like there could possibly be rain Friday . Is everything inside or would it be better to plan on Sat. I'm going mainly to buy a game from a vendor.

#1508 7 years ago

I watched the TNT video on u-tube from 2015 Pinfest He focused on S.S. machines but I seen many many many EMs in the background for sale. I won't have any trouble finding a game I want or even two if that's how it is this year. I will have to only take so much money and hope they don't take credit cards. I wonder how many machines I can fit in a 8ft truck bed

#1709 7 years ago

Would there be any benefit to get there a couple hiyrs early tomorrow or would I just be waiting till noon? Thanks

#1730 7 years ago

Leaving at 08:30 . I guess it's about a 2 hr drive . It's nasty out everyone drive safe and look out for the other crazy driver out there. My goal is a couple good EM machines

#1731 7 years ago

Will people from this site have tags on or a way of identifying from Pinside . in new to the site about 2 months but I would like to meet some of the names I recognize

#1736 7 years ago

I have been talking to your friend about the Pro Football . I will look for it when I get there

#1811 7 years ago

Just got back to Jersey picked up a Gottlieb Pro Football 1973

#1854 7 years ago

I almost bought that dancing lady for 250.00. It had a cracked backglass and needed some love but it played and for 250 you could put a couple hundred into it . I just thought it was a neat game and wasn't overpriced like most of the Gottlieb EMs. People wouldn't come off the prices. Chicago coin, Williams, Bally priced OK but Gottliebs were up there. I'm only talking about the EM games

2 weeks later
#2207 7 years ago

As a buyer which I was I owe nobody anything. I paid 17 bucks to get in spent hundreds on a machine if I want to take it out early I will. It's now my machine. I didn't do that I bought it mid day Friday and left it up till 7pm then took it down because I was going home but if I decided to take it when I bought it and pay the 25 bucks it's now my machine I will do with it what I want

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oceanside, NY
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spider3582.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-allentown-pinfest-2016-thread?tu=spider3582 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.